It Started with a Dream Ch. 11

Story Info
Ruth gets blackmailed by a colleague.
2.9k words
4.47
4.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the eleventh part of this series and I recommend you take the time to read the first parts for context. All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

Sunday morning around 9.00am there was a knock at Ruth's door.

Wearing only her nightie she answered it unsurprised to see it was Ann.

"Morning." she said "How are you this morning. Did you sleep well?"

"I slept like a log." replied Ann.

"I bet you did." said Ruth with a smile on her face "That was so much fun last night. I take it nobody saw you when you were going to your room in the buff?"

Ann's cheeks flushed a bit as she remembered the security guard from last night...

"Were you not talking to Pete last night after I left?" she asked.

"I was. Why did something happen?"

"Did Pete not tell you?" asked Ann.

"He didn't mention anything. We just chatted about how hot it was watching you get fucked and how he couldn't wait for me to get home. He said he wants to fuck every one of my holes today...multiple times." she smiled.

"Well...." said Ann "I told him not to say anything to you about what happened and he obviously kept his word. I left here last night without my key and by the time I realised and came back you were in the shower."

"I banged on the door but you didn't hear me. Pete did though and he phoned me to see if I was ok. He was still waiting for you on the video call. I told him what had happened and being the gentleman he is, he told me not to worry he would get it sorted."

"He phoned security, explained what had happened and got someone to come round to let me in. It was the same guard you fucked yesterday morning..."

"Oh really?" replied Ruth, raising her eyebrows "Tell me more. What did he say when he saw you naked? Did you invite him in? Did you see his cock? It's huge..."

"He gave me the once over and I did invite him in. Well, he told me he had to come in to see some ID and yes I did get to see his cock. And before you ask, yes I fucked him, I let him cum inside me too and all over me and it was fucking amazing... I'm sure Pete can tell you all about it when you get home."

"Pete saw it all?" asked Ruth.

"Yip, he's not always the gentleman you know. He told me if he helped me get into the room that I would owe him one... His payment was watching me fuck the huge black security guard. The guard now knows he was being watched yesterday when he was fucking you and he seems to like it..."

"I'll have to have words with Pete when I talk to him." laughed Ruth.

"Don't say anything to Steve about it though." said Ann "I'm not sure how he would feel knowing a fucked a third guy last night that he didn't know about. I feel like a bit of a slut if I'm honest."

"You feel like a slut?" laughed Ann "I've had more sex in the last two days than I have in the last two or three weeks, and none if it was with my husband. I've had six lots of cum, four lots in my pussy and sure Kyle even came in my virgin asshole..."

"I tell you what though, things with Pete and me had gone a bit stale. Not anymore. He'll be wishing he never had that dream the amount of sex he's going to get from now on. I might even have to return the favour and watch him fucking another woman."

"Well she's going to be one lucky girl." replied Ann "His cock's so big and I saw the amount of cum that came out of it last night after watching me. It must feel amazing when he cums inside you?"

"You watched him cum last night again?" asked Ruth.

"Oh, sorry... I hope you don't mind. He said he was really turned on watching me with the security guard and after the guard left I told him it was ok if he wanted to wank while I watched."

"I didn't think you would mind... I was fucking my pussy with my dildo and then licking the cum off it and I think that tipped him over the edge."

"I don't mind." replied Ruth "Sure after what we've done he needs some release. Let's finish getting packed up and go get breakfast before we head home."

A few minutes later the girls arrived at the breakfast room in the hotel. They grabbed some fresh orange juice, fruit and muesli before trying to find a table.

They spotted some of the guys from work sitting at a table in the corner and went over to them. There were a few spare seats so there was plenty of room.

Everyone said good morning and it was the usual chit chat, did you sleep well etc. etc.

Ruth was sitting beside Richard who had worked for the company for the past four or five years. They worked well together but she knew he would eye her up every chance he got.

Ruth wore a lot of dresses to work, some were pretty short and others could be pretty clingy. She worked out a lot and was proud of her body so didn't mind showing it off a bit.

Every time she would been bending over at the printer though she could feel Richards eyes on her ass. He never said anything crude or made a pass at her but she knew he probably wanked off thinking about what he would like to do to her.

"So this has a been a great couple of days." he said to Ruth "Been pretty full on. You look exhausted and that's after you and Ann left early last night after dinner."

"Thanks Richard." replied Ruth "Just what every girl wants to hear. That she looks like shit."

"Thats not what I said." laughed Richard "You just look a bit tired. Did you not sleep well? Were you up late partying in your room?"

That's a bit of a strange thing to say thought Ruth. They had been on lots of conferences together and she wasn't known as a party animal. Far from it. Some of the guys would be well known to party long into the night but not her.

"I'm not sure what you mean." said Ruth "When have you ever known me to party in my room? Sure who would I be partying with?"

"You never know." replied Richard "You could have made some friends when you were here."

Before Ruth could say anymore Ann was getting up to leave.

"Right Ruth, let's go. I want to get home to Steve and it's a long drive."

After saying their goodbyes the girls went back to their respective rooms and grabbed their bags.

When they were on their way home Ruth told Ann about what Richard had said.

"Do you think he knows?" asked Ruth.

"I don't know how he could." replied Ann "Sure the only ones who know are the two of us, our two husbands and James, my brother-in-law. That and the random guys but they don't know who we work for so they wouldn't have told Richard... You're just worried about it getting out. It's fine. Nobody will find out."

Ten minutes later Ruth's phone pinged with a text.

It was from Richard.

"I know you said you weren't partying in your room but I'm pretty sure this is you... "

Included with the text was a link to a page on a popular porn site.

Ruth opened the link and sure enough there she was in all her naked glory getting fucked by three random strangers.

Her face was pixilated but she knew it was her.

"I'm flattered that you think I look that good naked." she quickly replied to Richard "But that's not me."

Hoping that would be enough to put him off she told Ann about the text.

"What the fuck. Who uploaded the video... You and Pete were the only ones who had copies!!!" she said.

"I don't know." replied Ruth "It wouldn't have been Pete and I certainly didn't do it. Could my phone have been hacked or Pete's laptop?"

"I did send him copies on WhatsApp, could someone there have uploaded them?"

Another text.

"I'm pretty sure it is you." texted Richard "Thats the décor of the hotel rooms for definite and she sure sounds like you. I also remember that blue dress from the Dinner Friday night... It would be pretty hard to forgot when you had your boobs and legs both on show for most of the night. I'm not judging you, you certainly look like you were enjoying yourself."

"Fuck off Richard." Ruth replied "I told you it's not me. I wouldn't be so slutty."

"Ok," he texted back "Maybe I'm wrong. I'll send the link to some of the other guys from work and see what they think..."

Fuck... what now, Ruth thought.

"Ann, he knows it's me. What should I do? He's going to show it to the other guys from work to see what they think!!!"

"Ask him what he wants and why he's doing this." replied Ann.

"Fine, it's me." she texted back "What the fuck do you want? I was just having a good time."

"I knew it." came the reply "You are such a slut. Four guys in one night. What would your husband think if he saw it? I've fantasised about you for months. I wish you would have asked me. I would have fucked you in a heartbeat."

"Well sorry." texted Ruth "I didn't plan it all and Pete knows all about it so don't even think about trying to blackmail me."

"Fuck." shouted Ann, slamming her hands on the steering wheel. "I know who uploaded the video. It must have been Steve. Remember you emailed him a copy so he would say yes to letting me fuck someone else?"

"Damn it." replied Ruth "It must have been him. Why would he do that? Loads of guys are going to see me. That was supposed to be private. I could lose my job if this gets out!!!"

"I'll sort it." said Ann "I'll phone him now and get him to take it down straight away and then I'll kill him when I get my hands on him."

Ann dialled Steve's mobile on speaker phone in the car.

"Hey babe." he answered "Are you nearly home, I've missed you and can't wait to see you. I've been thinking about you all morning and I don't even think you'll make it up the stairs before I have to fuck you."

"What the fuck have you done Steve?" replied Ann "Did you upload the video Ruth sent you to a porn site?"

"emmm.... what video?" he stuttered

"You know fucking well what video. The video of Ruth fucking four other guys" she yelled back "You're the only other one who had a copy."

"Ok, yes I did. I thought it was hot. I blurred out her face though so nobody would recognise her."

"Well genius," yelled Ann "Someone from our work saw it and knows it's her. She could lose her job because of you."

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't think anyone would know." he sheepishly replied

"Did you upload the one of me too?" Ann asked angrily

"Of course not. I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't want any of my mates to see you like that."

"But it's ok for people Ruth knows to watch her getting fucked? Seriously?" Ann replied angrily. "I really don't want to talk to you right now or see you. You better get that video taken down or it's the last you'll be seeing of me for a while. I'm spending the night at Ruth's. Don't even think about phoning me or coming anywhere near me. Just get it sorted!"

Ann was furious. "I'm so so sorry Ruth. He's an asshole. He'll get it taken down and if he doesn't, I'll kill him. You told him not to show anyone so I really don't know what he was thinking."

"It's not your fault." Ruth replied "I was the one sent it to him in the first place. I just thought he wouldn't show it to anyone when I specifically told him not to."

Ping... another text from Richard.

"So what would you do to keep me quiet?"

"Fuck." said Ruth "Richard wants to know what I'll do for him to stop him telling anyone else about the video."

"What is he looking?" asked Ann "Can you offer to look after one of his accounts for the month?"

"I'm not sure that's what he has in mind." replied Ruth "But I'll try him"

Ruth text him back offering to look after one of his accounts for the month. It was a lot of extra work for her but if it kept him quiet it would be worth it. Hopefully Steve would be able to get the video taken down and she could then tell Richard to go to hell.

Ping...

"Not exactly what I had in mind *wink*" was the reply.

"Well I'm not a mind reader." texted Ruth "Just tell me exactly what you want."

Ping...

"I want what those other random guys got. I want to fuck you... in every hole. Otherwise that video might accidentally get shared on the company intranet."

"Fuck." screamed Ruth.

"What's wrong?" asked Ann.

"Richard wants to fuck every one of my holes or he'll put the video up on the company intranet."

"Shit." replied Ann "What are you going to do?"

"Well," replied Ruth "If Steve can't get it taken down I won't have much choice. It's bad enough Richard has watched it but I can't have our bosses seeing it. I'd get sacked on the spot. Especially when it was at a company conference."

"Look, just reply to him telling him you'll be back in work on Tuesday and talk to him about it then. Just tell him not to show anybody else or the deals off."

Ruth replied to Richard and told him she would have to think about it and to give her a couple of days until she got back to work.

After working a weekend conference the staff always got Monday off to make up for it.

The girls drove on in silence for a while, their minds on what was going to happen in the next couple of days.

After a while Ruth checked her phone again and clicked the link for the video. She wanted to see if you could really make out whether it was her or not. Her face was well blurred out but anybody her knew her well wouldn't take much convincing that it was her.

She scrolled down the page and was shocked to see that it had already been viewed nearly 7,000 times!!!

She then started reading the comments:

That girl is fucking hot...

Lucky bastards, I'd love to be fucking her, she's gorgeous...

Wow, that girl is loving that...

Look at her ass. That's one of the sexiest asses I've ever seen. What I wouldn't give to be fucking her from behind...

Look at the amount of cum she's taking. That is so hot...

That's got to be the one of the best videos on here...

Does anyone know who she is? I want to see more of her...

Ruth couldn't believe what she was reading. Even though she was angry that Steve had uploaded it she was getting pretty turned on from all the comments about how hot she was.

She was in a world of her own when she realised that they had arrived at her house.

Ann turned the car off and asked if she was ok with her staying for a couple of nights.

"Of course," Ruth replied "You can stay as long as you want. Pete won't mind. Although he might end up walking round the house with a permanent hard on with us both there..."

They got out of their car, grabbed their bags from the boot and opened the front door.

"Hi honey, I'm home." Ruth shouted.

"In here." I replied from the living room.

The girls left their bags in the hall and went to the living room.

They were stunned when they walked in. I was standing there butt naked sporting a huge hard on.

"Fuck." I shouted while trying to cover my cock "I thought you were on your own."

The girls both laughed as my cheeks flushed red.

"Sorry babe." said Ruth "Ann's staying for a bit. It's a long story... I take it you were hoping for some action?"

"Well I was, but not now." I smiled nervously.

"I don't know why you're covering up Pete." said Ann "It's nothing we both haven't seen before. Don't mind me, just pretend I'm not here. If you guys want to catch up just go for it."

Ruth came over to give her me a kiss, before squeezing my naked ass followed by a stroke of my cock.

"It's been a long drive babe, I'll go and get Ann settled in the spare room and get a quick shower. Don't go anywhere."

I went to grab my boxer shorts which were sitting on the floor but was stopped by Ruth. "I didn't say to get dressed. Just give me a few minutes."

Ruth and Ann both left to go upstairs and get settled while I sat down on the sofa wondering what my wife had in mind.

To be continued