It Started with a Dream Ch. 12

Story Info
Pete fucks his wife's best friend while she watches.
3k words
4.51
8.8k
7
1

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the penultimate part of this series and I recommend you take the time to read the first parts for context. All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

Ten minutes later Ruth came downstairs wearing nothing but a tiny red g-string and a matching red string bra which didn't really cover anything, just framed her boobs perfectly.

"Wow." I said "I haven't seen that before."

"I ordered it last week. I thought we might spice things up a bit going forward." Ruth replied "I take it you like it?"

"Do I ever. You look sexy as hell." I replied, my cock springing back to attention.

"The g-string is crotchless as well, just to give you better access to my pussy. Do you want to feel?" Ruth asked

I was sitting on the sofa as my wife was standing in front of me. I grabbed her bare ass, pulling her in closer so my face was nearly level with Ruth's pussy.

I used my hands to pull apart the slit in the front of the g-string before slipping in a finger.

Ruth was soaking wet and my finger slid in easily.

"Well, someone's pleased to see me." I smiled up at her

"More than you know". replied Ruth, enjoying the sensation of her husbands finger in her wet pussy.

I slid another one in, followed by a third. After a few minutes fingering my wife I stood up, kissed my wife and told her to lie down on the sofa.

I got down on my knees, pulled the tiny g-string down my wife's legs and went to work eating out her pussy.

Ruth lifted her legs over my shoulders to give me better access and used her hands to gently push my head harder into her pussy.

After only a few minutes Ruth clamped her legs round my head as she came.

"Wow, that was a good one." she said breathlessly, freeing my head from between her thighs.

"Before I get you to fuck me would you like to eat another pussy?" Ruth asked, nodding towards the armchair behind him.

I turned round to see Ann sitting in the armchair, one leg over each arm wearing the exact same lingerie Ruth had on but only in black. She had her phone in her hand recording everything going on.

"I got two sets," said Ruth "I think Ann looks great in it too. What do you think?"

Was this a dream?

"We were chatting upstairs." said Ann "and we think it's only fair after the weekend we've had that you get some action. Steve's in my bad books at the minute so Ruth offered to lend you to me. I hope you don't mind."

Hope I don't mind? Seriously? This had been a fantasy of mine ever since I first laid eyes on Ann. She's the polar opposite of Ruth, short, blond, big boobs and a gorgeous mouth which I had fantasised about being wrapped around my cock on many occasions.

Looking at my wife I asked "Are you sure about this? I'm not some stranger Ann's never going to see again."

"I'm sure," she replied "Stop stalling and go and eat my best friends pussy and don't you dare stop until she cums."

I crawled over to my wife's best friend, now level with her cloth covered pussy.

Ann ran her finger up and down the slit in the g-string before slipping a finger inside. She pulled it out and lifted it to my mouth for me to suck.

"You like that?" she asked, handing her phone to Ruth who had come closer for a better view.

"I'm not sure." I smiled back

"Fucker," Ann laughed, "I've been dreaming about this for the last couple of days. Take this g-string off and dive in. I'm soaked after watching you and Ruth."

I pulled her tiny g-string off and buried my head in her naked pussy.

Like Ruth, she lifted her legs onto my shoulders and pushed my head in further. I wrapped my arms around her things and went to work with my tongue, alternating between licking her slit and nibbling on her clit.

After a few minutes I could sense her orgasm approaching and sucked hard on her clit just as she came.

"Oh my god, that was so good." Ann said, breathlessly. "Ruth is a lucky woman. Steve doesn't like eating my pussy so I only get it every now and again. Maybe I should just come round here whenever I need my pussy eaten?"

"Anytime," I smiled "You taste amazing."

"Right," shouted Ruth "Time for us to return the favour. Lie down on your back on the floor."

I didn't need telling twice and lay down on the floor with my hard cock pointing towards my head.

The girls both crawled over. Ruth set the phone on the coffee table so it could keep recording before she kissed me on the lips, moving down my body, kissing as she went ending up at my cock. She took it in her hand and brought it up to her lips to suck.

Ann meanwhile kissed me hard on the lips, even slipping her tongue inside my mouth before also moving down my body, kissing as she went.

When she reached my cock, Ruth stopped sucking and pointed it towards Ann's mouth who gladly started sucking on it.

Ruth used her hand to start playing with my balls as Ann gave me a blowjob. She felt so good... Ruth hadn't given me a lot of blowjobs over the last couple of years and I loved the feel of them.

After a few minutes alternating between their mouths Ruth asked Ann if she would like to fuck me.

I couldn't believe it. I was going to get to fuck Ann as my wife watched on.

"I'd love to," replied Ann. "Which hole do you want first stud? I'm expecting you to fuck all our holes today, multiple times."

"If I fuck your ass first I think I might cum straight away." I laughed

Ann then stood up letting go of my cock. Ruth grabbed hold of it and after giving it one last lick held it straight up as Ann lowered her soaking wet pussy down on to it.

Ruth let go as Ann sat down, her cute ass resting on my legs. She started rocking back and forth grinding down onto my cock.

Ruth was kneeling beside me watching and reached over to take one of Ann's boobs in her hand. She leaned over and started sucking on her nipple. She then got up and sat on my legs, just behind Ann so she could play with both Ann's boobs.

She tweaked her nipples while moving her own body in time with Ann before moving one hand down to rub Ruth's pussy as she fucked me.

"Oh my god." cried Ann "keep doing that. That feels so good."

Ann started moving faster as Ruth rubbed her pussy with one hand and played with her nipples with the other.

Ruth then moved back a bit and pushed Ann down towards me. I was able to grab Ann's stunning boobs and suck her nipples as she fucked me.

Ruth in the meantime had licked her finger and was pushing it into Ann's asshole.

"Fuck." Ann shouted, as she came hard on my cock... grinding down onto it as hard as she could. "Oh my god. That feels amazing..."

After a minute to slow her beating heart Ann climbed off my cock and took my wife's face in her hands and kissed her hard on the lips. "I need a breather. It's your turn."

Ruth leaned down and took my cock in her mouth to taste Ann's juices before lifting herself up and guiding my cock inside her pussy.

My wife wasn't as slow or gentle as Ann had been. She wanted fucked and fucked hard. She bounced her ass up and down on my cock before lifting herself up on her legs so she was squatting on my cock.

That gave her a lot more range to make the most of my cock.

She was leaning forward with her hands on my chest fucking me as hard as she could. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last.

Just as I was going to tell her to slow down she slammed her pussy down hard on my cock as she came.

"Oh I've missed you." she said, looking into my eyes before leaning forward to kiss me. "That felt so good."

"Glad to be of service." I laughed, as she climbed off my cock.

"So," said Ann "Where do you want us now?"

"Both of you bend over the sofa with your legs spread and your asses in the air." I replied

The girls complied and I crawled over behind Ann. I slapped her on the ass before doing the same to Ruth.

I bent my face down behind Ann and ran my tongue over her pussy lips and up to her asshole.

I then moved over to Ruth and did the same.

"Give me a minute." I said, before getting up and going upstairs to grab some lube. I also grabbed the vibrator from Ruth's suitcase.

I came down to see the two girls in the same position but kissing each other hard on the lips.

I moved behind Ann again and put some lube on my finger before rubbing it round her asshole. I reached over the did the same to Ruth. I then took some more lube and rubbed it over the end of Ruth's eight inch vibrator.

I lined myself up behind Ann and using my hand I rubbed my hard cock over her pussy lips before working my way up to her asshole. I started rubbing the tip over it as Ann reached behind to pull her ass cheeks apart to give be better access.

My cock eased in one inch at a time. She a had a gorgeous tight asshole but the lube was helping. After a minute I was buried balls deep.

This was the first time I had done anal and it felt so dirty. Ruth had lost her anal virginity only a couple of days ago with a random stranger and I was losing mine now with her best friend.

I sat like that for a few seconds as I took the lubed up vibrator and rubbed it over my wife's asshole. She too pulled her cheeks apart for better access. I had the vibrator on its lowest setting as it slowly disappeared inside my wife's ass. After a minute or two it was as far as it could go.

What a sight in front of me. Two absolute babes bent over in front of me with their asses full of cock. One with mine and the other with a huge vibe.

I started thrusting in and out of Ann's ass holding on to her shoulder with one hand. I used my other hand to work the vibe in and out of my wife's ass, twisting it as I pushed it back in again.

After a few minutes like this I turned the setting up on the vibrator in Ruth's ass and told her to fuck herself with it.

I grabbed Ann's ass with both hands before pushing her head down onto the sofa to get her ass slightly further up in the air.

I couldn't believe I was fucking my wife's best friends ass... She had moved her hand underneath and was playing with her pussy and then my balls while I fucked her ass.

"Oh my god, that feels so good." she cried "Fuck me harder. I can feel your balls slapping against my pussy."

Who was I to argue. I stepped it up a gear and fucked her ass as hard as I could.

I was trying not to cum as I wanted this to never end but I couldn't last much longer.

"I need to slow down." I said breathlessly "I don't want to cum too soon."

"Please don't stop." cried Ann "I want to feel your cum filling my ass."

"Keep fucking her Pete." said Ruth "Don't worry, we've got all day. You can fuck my ass after you recover for a bit."

I slammed my cock as hard as I could into Ann's ass and with the thought of spending the rest of the day fucking my wife and her best friend, I emptied what felt like gallons of cum inside her.

"Fuck, yes, yes." cried Ann, as she too came. "I love the feel of your cum in my ass. There feels like so much."

Just as I started to pull out Ruth told me to hold on a minute.

With the vibe still buried deep in her pussy she lay on her back and positioned herself under Ann's ass.

"Ok," she said "Now you can pull out."

As I pulled my cock out of Ann's ass my cum started running down over her pussy lips and dripping onto Ruth's waiting open mouth.

"Yum." she said "taste's so good." before grabbing Ann's ass and pulling it down towards her mouth.

As she continued to lick the cum from Ann's pussy and ass, I started sucking on my wife's nipples before taking control of the vibe in her ass.

I pulled it out before thrusting it back in again. Using it to fuck her ass while my own cock recovered.

I didn't think she would cum just from having her ass fucked so I bent down and started eating her pussy at the same time.

"Oh yes, just there." she cried "Keep going, I'm nearly there."

After a couple of minutes of getting her ass fucked by an eight inch vibe and getting her pussy eaten out she came. Her cries were muffled as she still was holding onto Ann's ass as she licked my cum from her.

The three of us just looked at each other and smiled.

"Welcome home." I said to them both. "After that I think we need a bit of a break. Why don't I get us all a drink?"

I stood up and went to the kitchen to fetch us all some cold drinks.

It felt a bit strange walking round the house naked especially when there were two naked women in my living room but I wasn't going to complain.

I came back to the living room and handed the girls their drinks. They were now sitting up on the sofa.

I went over and sat on the arm chair, trying to will my cock to recover.

"So now that you have two naked women in front of you Pete, what would you like to do with them." asked Ann after a few minutes.

"I can't do much now until my cock starts working again." I laughed "but then I want to fuck my wife's ass."

"Well let me see if I can help you get going again." said Ann, as she crawled over towards me.

She took my limp cum covered cock in her mouth and went to work as I lay back in the chair.

It didn't take long for my cock to stir back into life.

"Hmmm", mumbled Ann "I love the feeling of a cock getting harder in my mouth."

She was stroking my balls as she sucked my cock, giving them a gentle squeeze every now and again.

Ruth was still lying on the sofa, now playing with her pussy as her best friend sucked her husband's cock.

Ruth stopped for one second, putting a finger in her mouth before sucking it.

As she swallowed my cock again she started sticking her finger up my ass.

That certainly got my attention!!!

I've never had a women stick her finger up my ass before but it seemed to make my cock grow what felt like another inch when she did...

Ann just looked up at me with my cock in her mouth and smiled.

After another couple of minutes. She stopped sucking my cock and pulled her finger from my ass and told Ruth to come over and bring the lube with her.

She held my cock steady and after applying some lube to it told my wife to turn round and let her husband fuck her ass.

Ruth turned round and lowered herself slowly onto my cock grabbing my balls as she did.

This was only the second ever ass I had fucked and it was Ruth's second cock she had taken in hers.

"I'm sorry you weren't the first." she said softly "I'm glad you're in it now though."

She then leaned back, resting herself on my chest before bringing her feet up on to my knees. This gave her the chance to really start fucking me.

Having only cum a short time before I was rock hard again and not in any rush to cum.

Ann was sitting at my feet watching her best friend get fucked in the ass. She leaned forward and started playing with my balls. Looking up at me as she did.

She then put some lube on one of her fingers and proceeded to slip it into my ass... It felt so good, one finger in my ass as I fucked another.

She could tell I was enjoying it so she withdrew her one finger and lubed up another before inserting both of them in. She finger fucked my ass like that for a couple of minutes before leaning down and sucking on my balls, one after the other. She then starting licking Ruth's pussy as I fucked her ass.

This was like heaven... Two beautiful women fucking me one way or another.

Ruth withdrew her fingers from my ass and it felt strangely empty.

She went over to the sofa and got the discarded vibrator.

She came back over, lubed it up slightly before turning the speed to high and slipping it into Ruth's empty pussy.

"Oh yes." cried Ruth "That feels so good."

She now had my cock in her ass and her best friend fucking her pussy with an eight inch vibe.

After a couple of minutes she let the vibe slip from Ruths pussy and held it up to me, raising her eyebrows with an unasked question.

I just looked at her with a confused look. What was she asking?

"Would you like me to fuck your ass with this?" she asked.

To be continued