It Started with a Dream Ch. 13

Story Info
Ruth is forced to fuck her colleague.
3.1k words
4.43
7.6k
4
1

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final part of this series and I recommend you take the time to read the first parts for context. All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

"Emmmm.... I'm not sure I could take it all." I replied, looking at the huge eight inch vibe in Ann's hand "Is that not a bit gay anyway?"

"Not at all" said Ruth breathlessly. "We were both eating pussy but that doesn't mean we're lesbians. I would love to see you fucked in the ass."

"OK then." I replied hesitantly "I suppose I could try it. Just make sure you have plenty of lube on it and go easy on me."

"Ok." said Ann, smiling "Lie down on your back on the floor. Ruth you can let him keep fucking your ass, just climb on top and get comfortable and then pull his legs up either side of you and lean forward a bit."

Ruth got up off my cock and I lay down on the floor with a cushion behind my head.

"You'll love this." she said as she positioned herself to line my cock back up with her asshole.

One she got settled on my cock, she reached round and pulled my legs up on either side of her and leaned forward. I could just about reach her boobs if I lifted my head up slightly and started sucking and biting on each nipple in turn.

Just as I was doing that I felt Ann start pushing the vibe into my ass.

Having had her fingers there earlier it went in surprising smoothly and my cock hardened at the feeling.

Ann then pulled it all the way back out again and went to get her phone, saying "Trust me, you'll want to watch this back."

She then inserted the vibe again while she filmed it.

"I can't believe I got it all in." she exclaimed excitedly.

She turned the speed on one notch at a time and I could feel the vibrations going through my ass and up through my cock as it reached full speed.

"Wow." I said "That feels really good... keep going."

Ann proceeded to do to me what I had done to my wife just a short time ago and fucked my virgin ass with the purple vibe, pulling it in and out, twisting it as she went.

"Harder please." I breathed "Harder."

I could feel that tingling sensation in my balls as I fucked my wife's ass.

Ruth was pushing down on my cock and let my legs go so she could get a better position. It didn't really matter now as my own asshole was well and truly filled.

She moved her hand down so she could rub her pussy before slipping a couple of fingers inside.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum." she shouted, fingering herself furiously as she rode my cock.

"Me too." I said, as I raised my ass up higher to get as much of my cock inside her ass as I could.

Ann then pulled the vibe most of the way out of my ass before plunging it all the way back in as far as it would go.

That pushed me over the edge as I flooded my wife's ass with my cum.

Ruth then cried out with her own orgasm, her juices flowing down to my balls as she came.

After a minute to calm down, Ann pulled the vibe from my ass and Ruth climbed off my cock and lay beside me on the floor.

"That was so much better than Friday night." she said as she turned to look at me "I love your cock inside me, in any hole..."

Just then Ann crawled over to us with a huge smile on her face.

"That looked amazing." she smiled, before handing me her phone. "I'm going to lick your cum from your wife's ass if you want to keep filming? Then I'll sort you out."

I gladly filmed as Ann cleaned my cum from around Ruth's ass and pussy before coming over to me to lick my cock clean.

"Ok, I think that's enough for now" said Ruth as she sat up "We've got all night and we're off the tomorrow. Lets get a bite to eat and relax."

We all got up and I went into the kitchen to make us something to eat. None of us got dressed and we all seemed content to walk around in the nude with dried cum over various bits of our bodies.

After a quick bite round the kitchen table Ruth told me she had something to tell me.

"You know the way I recorded everything on my phone on Friday night." she said. "Well, I sent a copy of it to Steve because he wasn't happy that you were going to watch Ann get fucked and he wouldn't get to watch me. I warned him not to show it to anybody else but he ignored me and uploaded it to a porn website."

"What?" I cried "Why the fuck would he do that. How would he feel if it was Ann?"

"Thats exactly what I told him." Ann chipped in "I'm furious with him and I've told him to take it down or he'll never see me again. That's why I'm staying here for a couple of days."

"My face is pixilated in the video." continued Ruth "But Richard from work knows it's me. He was the one sent me the link in the first place. I tried to deny it but he said he would show it to the other guys in work and ask them what they thought so I had to tell him."

"So he's watched you getting group fucked along with god knows how many other guys." I replied

"Over 7,000 other guys last time I looked." said Ruth sheepishly

"Really?" I replied, only slightly shocked that my sexy wife was so popular on a porn site.

"Here." said Ruth as she passed me her phone with the link open to the video.

It had now been viewed nearly 10,000 times!!!

I watched a bit of the video and unless you really knew Ruth nobody would be able to recognise her. Even if they thought it was her, they wouldn't believe she would ever do something so slutty.

I scrolled down then and started reading some of the comments:

I'd love to fill her pussy with my cum...

Never mind her pussy, I'd fill her ass with mine...

Look how she just swallows that guys cum...

I'd love to dive into that pussy myself, filled with cum or not...

I handed the phone back to Ruth with a tingling sensation in my cock.

Is it right to get turned on when other guys are talking about your wife like that, I wondered...

"So, what are you going to do? What does he want?" I asked, not sure if I wanted to know the answer.

"He wants to get what those others guys got, to fuck all my holes. Otherwise, he says he'll put in on our company intranet for everyone to see. If he does that, I'll definitely lose my job." replied Ruth.

"Look," said Ann "Let's not worry about that yet. If my asshole of a husband manages to get it taken down then nobody will ever know. You can then tell Richard to go fuck himself, because you'll not be doing it."

We spent the next few hours in a blissful daze. Taking turns playing with each other and fucking. Sometimes I was involved, sometimes I just watched as the girls played with each other.

I fucked Ann twice more, once in her ass from behind as she munched on my wife's pussy and once more in bed as Ruth lay beside us. The second time was a lot more tender. Ann and I were kissing each other on the lips as she rode my cock, slipping our tongues in and out of each other's mouths.

I also fucked my wife up against the wall in the shower as we got cleaned up and again, just before we went to sleep.

All three of us slept in the master bedroom, me in the middle with a hot naked woman either side. What a way to go to sleep.

The next morning I feasted on Ann's pussy as she sat on my face and Ruth rode my cock until we both came.

We then got up to make breakfast. None of us bothering to get dressed. It was hard walking round with two beautiful women in the same room. We keep brushing up against each other as we went about making coffee and getting things ready for a cooked breakfast.

My cock certainly kept getting in the way. Every time Ruth walked past she hit it so it bounced.

"You need to do something with that." she laughed "You'll end up getting it caught in a drawer or something. Sure why don't I make the breakfast and you bend Ann over the counter and fuck her until you both cum?"

Well I don't think she needed to ask either of us twice.

Ann leaned over the counter, wiggled her ass in the air and said "Come on stud, fuck me with that big cock of yours."

I walked over, my cock bouncing in front of me and grabbed her hips before plunging my cock deep inside her pussy.

"Oh that feels so good." grunted Ann as I fucked her. "Keep going, fuck me as hard as you can. I want you to make me cum."

Ruth kept looking over and smiling at us as she made the breakfast while I fucked her best friend.

After several minutes Ruth told us breakfast was nearly ready so we'd better hurry up and finish.

"Stick your finger in my ass." Ann told me "I'm nearly there."

I did as I was told and stuck my finger up her ass as I fucked her.

"Oh that's it," she cried "put another one in."

I added a second finger and that did the trick.

"Oh my god I'm going to cum..."

I fucked her as hard as I could with my cock and two fingers before she clamped down on me as she came.

I was ready to cum again myself and told Ann. She pushed me back and turned round getting on her knees in front of me.

"Cum in my mouth and over my face." she told me as she opened her mouth.

Well that was all the encouragement I needed. I grabbed my cock and furiously wanked over her face. My cum spurted out hitting her in the eye and nose before I aimed it at her open mouth. After I finished cumming she looked up at me and showed me her mouth full of cum before swallowing it all and taking my cock in the mouth to suck me clean.

After she had finished, she stood up and wiped the cum from her eye and nose and swallowed it as well.

"Now that's the kind of feed I would love every morning." she laughed, before washing her hands and sitting down to breakfast.

After we had finished our breakfast Ann's phoned pinged with a text.

"I miss you." said Steve

"Is the video down yet?" Ann replied

"It will be down later this morning." he texted back

"Well don't text me until it's down. Then we can talk" she texted back.

"The video should be down this morning." she explained to the both of us. "Sorry about all this. It should never have happened in the first place."

"Don't worry about it." Ruth replied "All's well that ends well. We wouldn't have had as much fun if he hadn't posted it. You'd already have been home by now."

"Thats true," Ann smiled "I've loved the last 24 hours with you guys."

An hour later Ann got another text "It's down. Please come home x"

She got Ruth to check the link and sure enough the page came up with a message saying the video couldn't be found.

Thank goodness for that.

Ann left a short time later giving us both a long hard kiss before she went, promising to see us soon.

The rest of the day passed in a blur. I had some work to catch up on and Ruth was busy washing sheets and doing laundry.

We collapsed into bed later that night exhausted.

The next morning I was woken with a mouth on my cock. Ruth could wake me up like this any day.

"Morning handsome." she said. "Would you like to fuck your wife before she goes back to work?"

I don't think she really expected an answer as I got her to lie face down on the bed before I climbed between her legs, lined my cock up with her pussy and fucked her until we both came.

After a shower and breakfast Ruth was ready to go to work.

"At least I get to tell Richard to go fuck himself" she smiled as she gave me a kiss on the lips. "See you later."

At lunch time I got a phone call from Ruth.

"Hey babe," I answered "You glad to be back to work?"

"No I'm not." Ruth answered angrily "I told Richard to go fuck himself because the video had been taken down but he showed me his phone and he has a copy saved on it."

"What?" I gasped "Now what are you supposed to do?"

"There's nothing else I can do Pete." she replied "He says I can delete it myself if I let him fuck me."

"Can you not take his phone off him when he's at the toilet or something." I suggested

"No, it's pin protected," she replied "and anyway he takes it everywhere with him as it is. There's no way he'll let it out of his sight now."

"I'm sorry," I replied "I feel like a lot of this is my fault."

"Don't be daft." replied Ruth "I was the one who asked them to record me in the first place and I was the one who sent it to Steve. I'm going to have be the one who pays for it in the end. I'm sorry babe... I told him that I would give him a blowjob after work if he would let me delete it. He just said that wasn't enough but it would be a start."

"Look, just do what you have to do to keep your job." I replied "You don't have any other choice."

After telling me she loved me she hung up the phone, promising to text me when she was on her way home.

I spent the rest of the afternoon working from home, trying not to think about what was going to happen.

At 6.00pm I got a WhatsApp message from Ruth.

Only I don't think it was from Ruth... It was from Ruths phone but Richard must have sent it.

It was a pic of Ruth sucking what I assumed was his cock.

Ten minutes later my phone pinged again.

It was another pic. This time Ruth was lying on her back naked on one of the conference tables with a cock buried in her pussy.

This was torture...

Another message, only this time it was a video. The phone must have been propped up and Ruth was bent over the table with his cock in her ass. I could hear her telling Richard that was enough and trying to push him back off her but he grabbed both her hands holding her down as he fucked her asshole.

"It's over whenever I cum you slut" I could hear him say.

He slapped Ruth's ass and then thrusted as hard as he could before moaning out that he was cumming. He was pumping my wife's ass full of his cum as she lay naked over a conference table in her work.

"Right, you've got what you wanted. Give me my phone back and give me yours so I can delete that video. One word of this to anyone and I'll cut your cock off with a blunt pair of scissors."

The video stopped and I waited for Ruth to come home.

A few seconds later I got a text. "I'm sorry babe, I love you. I'm on my way xxx"

Half an hour later Ruth let herself into our house and I just held her in my arms and told her I loved her.

------------------------------------

Three months later

It's been a few months since that fateful dream and things between Ruth and I are amazing.

It's like we are newlyweds again. We are fucking every chance we get, in every room in the house including in the garden.

Ruth has got a lot more adventurous when it comes to sex. She regularly gives me blowjobs in the car when we're driving somewhere.

I've fucked her in a few laybys as she's bent over the bonnet of the car or lying in the back seat with her legs out the door.

We've been seen a number of times when I've bet her that she wouldn't put her legs up on the dash and finger herself when we're slowly overtaking lorries on the motorway.

We've made lots and lots of sex tapes. Some of which have made their way onto porn sites. But not until we make 100% certain that nobody can recognise either of us. It's a turn-on to know how many people enjoy watching them and reading the comments of how they would like to fuck my sexy wife.

I haven't shared Ruth with anyone other than Ann in the past few months. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to watch her fuck another guy again but not just yet. I'm enjoying having her all to myself for now.

Well mostly to myself.

Ann and Steve are on rocky ground and she comes over most weeks to spend the night.

Needless to say there's not much sleep on those nights.

Richard was sacked from work a few weeks ago for watching porn on company time ironically.

Phil (the huge black hotel security guard) got Ruth's number from the form she filled in for her missing handbag and texted to say that next time her and Ann were down to look him up

There is another work conference coming up in a couple of weeks and this time I think Ruth and Ann are going to share a room.

Watch this space.

THE END