It Started with that Marvelous Kiss

Story Info
Husband See Wife Kissing Friend, Decides To Help.
2.2k words
3.3
10.4k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers

It was a great kiss, rivaling Faye Dunaway and Steve McQueen in THE THOMAS CROWN AFFAIR and Neve Campbell and Denise Richards in THE WILD THINGS.

I was in the shadows and simply watched it, hypnotized by the intensity and passion of what I saw. The fact that it was between my wife and my best friend did not detract from the erotic impact of that wonderfully romantic caress.

I saw them kissing goodnight in the dark hallway after a long day at the nude beach and I couldn't deny how sexy and touching it was to watch them kiss. When I saw it I immediately felt they needed to sleep together and make mad, passionate love without me to interfere. As I watched I imagined his cock sliding inside her pussy and I decided right then that I wanted it to happen for them.

The beautiful kiss removed all jealousy and anger I may have felt before seeing them in such a long and heated embrace. When I left them kissing in the hall I truly wanted him to fuck my wife and consummate their bond, which obviously went far beyond just friends.

From that day on I could think of nothing but getting them together, finding a way to let my wife and my friend know I knew about their feelings for one another and wanted them to fulfill their passion, to be free to express their love.

Funny that I didn't react differently, but seeing them kiss made me accept their feelings and understand they loved each other. I respected them both and learned something that night about unconditional love. If I loved her I wanted her to be happy, and being with him sexually would obviously make her happy. I began obsessing about the kiss and how oblivious I had been about what was right in front of me. Like a man standing in water and not realizing he was in a flood until the water was at his chin.

I began seeing them in my daydreams, kissing and having sex while I watched like I had that fateful night. I felt remorseful because I had missed the signs and had not been aware of the bond they obviously had between them. I began to think about times we were together when I hadn't noticed their attachment, their fondness for one another.

I remember the night we skinny dipped at the beach and I had left them for an hour while I hiked back to the car to retrieve her camping gear. When I got back they were sitting together talking but the closeness of their bodies hadn't told me anything. When they playfully teased one another and touched and frolicked together I never heard the excitement in their voices, the affection in their movements, the sexual intensity of their words.

I began planning how I would let them know I knew and understood. How I would explain that I was not angry at them but irritated at myself for not knowing and being more aware, for not seeing the signals they had to be trying to send me. I felt I had let them down, the closest people I had in my life. I was determined to make it up to them, to let them have the time together they clearly wanted.

I began planning how I would leave them alone together, giving them the freedom to act on their feelings. I thought about how I could let them know I was okay with those feelings about one another, that I understood, that I actually wanted them to be able to be together and have the sex I knew they wanted.

I decided to leave for a while, putting them together like they would want, giving them freedom to be who they needed to be. I would travel and be gone for weeks, and they could do whatever they wished. I told her I would be gone for two weeks, and I also told her I knew how she felt about Jake. She listened, then she stared at me before she spoke.

"Did you see us?" she asked. I kissed her and nodded. "So, are you leaving me?" I said absolutely not. I told her I loved her, that if she wanted to still be married to me that I also wanted the same, that I understood about her and Jake, and I said he was my best friend and I wanted that to continue as well. "Are you giving us time together?" she asked.

"That is it exactly," I said. "When I get back you can tell me what you want to do." She smiled, kissed me and nodded. "While I am gone you two can have the time together that you have wanted, needed, and that now I want for you."

I called and told Jake what I had said to Claire. He listened quietly, then thanked me for understanding. "I love Claire," he confessed. I told him I knew he did and that I did as well.

"I will be gone for two weeks," I said. "In that time you will have her to yourself. We can decide what we are going to do when I get back," I told him. "Have a good time with her," I said sincerely.

She called me the first night I was gone. Jake had come over and they had set him up in our bedroom. She told me they had sex that afternoon on the patio, and I pictured them in my mind as she told me about it.

The second night, after I got registered in a motel in Monterey, I called at eleven. "Where is Jake?" I asked.

"Between my knees," she said with a giggle. I said I wouldn't keep her and she said she could talk and bite her lower lip at the same time. I asked how her day was and she said, "Fabulous." I asked her if her fabulous was in the backyard or in the house. "Both," she said.

"Two times in one day?"

"Three," she said. "You want to talk to Jake?"

"No," I said. "Let the man finish his meal."

It made me feel good that I could hear about their sex and enjoy it. As she told me what they had been doing the night before I pictured it happening and had to smile to myself as I imagined it. I saw him on his stomach with his face pushed against her sweet, splayed pussy, licking and sucking like a man possessed. I knew he liked giving oral from conversations we had had over the years, and I also knew how much she enjoyed being eaten.

I was not surprised I did not feel a bit of jealousy, as I had already worked that out when I saw them kissing in the hallway, in the dark, a few weeks before I left them together to make up for lost time.

She called me each night and told me in sexy detail what they had done that day, giving me descriptions that could fill a Penthouse letters magazine with explicit stories that could keep a man awake at night with delightful, erotic fantasies.

They went driving on the second day, with her sitting beside him with her dress pulled up and his hand between her legs and with a finger inserted into her well-lubricated and swollen pussy. She said the car ride was delightful, but admitted not remembering much they saw along the way. When they had driven enough, they parked and climbed into the backseat. He sat on the bench seat and she straddled him, facing Jake, and lowered herself down on him, sliding his erection into her as far as it would go. "He filled me completely,"she gushed. "I don't remember the view," she said,"but we were parked on a hill."

I asked her to call me again when they were having sex and she promised she would. The next night I got a call at ten and I could tell by the background noise that she was satisfying my request. "Where is Jake?" I asked again.

"In your wife," she said with a chuckle. I asked to talk to Jake. He came on the phone and I asked him if he was enjoying Claire.

"You have no idea," he said. "Well, I guess you do. I want to thank you for the best week of my life," he said breathlessly.

I said to get back to what he was doing and we both laughed. He handed the phone back to Claire and she said she loved me and we hung up. All that night I thought about them making love in our bedroom with the sheets off the bed and their clothes in a pile on the floor.

I went to sleep with images of them fucking in my head. The next night she called me at ten thirty. We are registered at a hotel and are right now skinny dipping in Moonstone Cove in front of our B&B.

I told her there was a nude beach close and she said that was their plan for the next day. She told me about the lovely room they had at the B&B and told me about how they christened it when they arrived. It seemed Jake fucked her from behind as she stood at the window looking out over the Pacific.

"Getting any of those great kisses?" I asked her.

"Carloads," she replied. "Jake really is a wonderful kisser," she added. "And he eats pussy like a world champion. I really should have done this years before." I said she should have asked.

And what did I do during the two weeks I took my vacation from work? Mostly I laid out on the beach, a nude beach, of course. Then I would wait for the call from home, watch some sports, a movie, and wait for my report from my lovely wife about the fucking she got from my good friend Jake.

As I thought about them at the nude beach near San Luis Obispo, I thought of him ogling my wife's naked flesh on the sand, probably volunteering to apply sunscreen over her entire bare body, making sure to cover each breast, her wonderful bottom, and of course her belly and on her upper thighs and mound. I always offered, and the job should go to whoever is next to her on the blanket. In this case it is my good friend Jake.

At the start of the second week they were back home, in our bed, and keeping the springs in shape by bouncing on it everyday. She called to tell me they were thinking about taking another car trip to San Diego and Black's Beach. She has always loved Black's and was looking forward to shopping in La Jolla, visiting old San Diego, and getting Mexican food at our favorite restaurant in Solana Beach.

Claire called my cell from the wet sand at Black's Beach and told me she was standing naked in ankle-deep water and it was sunny and warm. "You staying in Solana Beach?" I asked. She said they were and reminded me about the little hotel we always stay at when we're at Black's. She said Jake had christened the hot tub the night before, fucking her from behind as she stood at the edge of the tub facing away from him with her legs open and her eyes closed.

She asked me if I thought they should christened Black's Beach like we had years ago, having sex up towards Torrey Pines Point early in the morning. I said to go for it and reminded her the day we almost got caught by the park ranger while we were having sex on our blanket. We laughed about that experience and she said they would be careful this time and watch out for the ranger.

I got home Friday evening and the house looked dark. I unlocked the front door and tossed my keys on the desk, then went to the kitchen and looked out the window. Jake and Claire were next to the pool and he was balls deep in my wife's pussy doing his best to match the pace of a piston engine, thrusting into her as fast as he could go.

When I went out to the pool deck they looked up at me, not missing a beat, then after groaning out a hello, continued to fuck until she came with a shout, then collapsed on top of him with a great sigh and a groan of satisfaction.

"Sorry to bother you," I said, but they just smiled and continued to come down from their fairly mutual climax.

I sat with them and asked about San Diego. They said the weather was great and the beach was beautiful. "The cops came down one day, but they didn't cite anyone, just told us to stay south of the state park boundary."

That night I reminded them that it was their great kiss in the hallway in the dark that got things going when I saw them press their lips together as they said goodnight and hugged. They smiled and kissed, trying to duplicate the smooch that started it all.

Claire spends a couple of nights a week at Jake's place, then comes home to me. She is very grateful that I have reacted as I have, and shows me her gratitude every night she's home. That kiss got me thanked a million times in a way every husband would love. What a world.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers