All Comments on 'It Started with that Marvelous Kiss'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I suggest that for stories or even for mentioning encouraging cuckolds, blame with the same intolerance as for insulting blacks. Because it is just as contrary to human nature as racism.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 2 years ago

Brain dead protagonists are not interesting.

They just aren't.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You wasted 5 minutes of your life and 3 minutes of mine writing this worthless drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same shit different day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ignore these stupid jealous comments. Lovely to hear of a loving husband encouraging his wife to have a lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When you’re hot you’re hot and when you’re not you’re not and this my friend was not ! It read like a monologue as if it were read aloud it would be read with a steady unwavering single pitch monotone . It just came across as flat , lifeless without variance . I’m sorry but thats what I make of it . I don’t think I’ve read any of your other work but with 284 stories on here I’m about to ! Thanks for the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Boy was that stupid

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

A whore loves a helpful cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...