It takes three (or more) to tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I enjoyed it too much. I can't stop thinking about it."

"Listen to me. I enjoyed the times I went to bed with those two men at once, but I trusted them not to boast about it or treat me like dirt afterwards. Most men would have called me a whore or arranged for a gang bang with all their mates. After what Gavin did to you, I can't see you risking being treated with contempt for having sex again. Alan is a good man."

"Amber, I had sex with a member of a school rugby team and his uncle. OK, he wasn't one of my pupils, but I just wanted him inside me. I'm frightened that I have no self-control and that I want to be used."

That was it for John. He came as he imagined that the woman on the other side of the wall was Miss Summers.

Amber said, "I can take you back to your flat to pack and then get you on the train at New Street tomorrow, and you can be with Alan for the hustings. We can even time it so that you arrive too late for the hustings but are waiting for him at the hotel when he gets back. You can say sorry darling and blame it on my car, but you would have made the effort."

"I can't risk meeting the dapper man if Alan's made it to the final two on Sunday, and Alan will be furious with me if he thinks that I've lost him the chance of being a candidate. I need to give him twenty-four hours at least to calm down. Besides, the dapper man may have told him about me by the time I arrived."

"Why would he, Jill?"

"Alan may try and prove that I exist by showing him a photo of me. I don't know. I can't take the risk. That night, I told the young men I dream about having sex with the school rugby teams I've watched."

The sobbing was now out of control, and Amber comforted Jill. He then focused on the names he had heard. Miss Summers's first name was Jill, and the voice had sounded familiar. Mr Hampton's first name was Alan. The school now had women in the sixth form. How many husky-voiced teachers called Jill attended school rugby games and had a boyfriend called Alan? He then noted the use of the plural.

John felt a mixture of emotions. Part of him felt sorry for Mr Hampton. Another part of him wanted to look after Miss Summers, but the majority vote was to ensure he was the next strong rugby player she had between her thighs. Hell, if she wanted to be with more than one man at once, he wouldn't be selfish, provided he had the first go.

Amber said, "It's your call. You do know that not turning up at all and not warning him is going to lead to a difficult conversation next week. I've just dumped Alastair for not making enough time for me."

"I know, but I want to put it off as long as I can." There were more sobs, and then he heard them return to the cottage and turn the outside light off.

He waited until he heard the door being locked and looked for a Kleenex in his jacket pocket. He wiped himself as dry as he could and then pulled up his boxers and trousers.

That night, he was distracted by thoughts of Miss Summers and the fact that he was still obsessed with her after three years. Frankly, the smart clothes and the cheering from the sidelines had been a lot of the attraction and the smidgeon of hope that the clothes and the cheers had, as the most optimistic of the team had hoped, been a sign that she was attracted to the first XV. He now knew it was true but was flummoxed as to how to act on the knowledge.

He woke up at six in the morning, did two hours of revision and then waited for his uncle to get up. He thought about Gerald. Mother said that he was a good man but that he had changed after doing his national service in Korea. While he never spoke about it, he had come back a more pragmatic man and took calculated risks.

This was confirmed when Uncle made them a cooked breakfast with real coffee and then asked, "Did you take my advice about watching the sunset from the Gazebo?"

"I did, Uncle Gerald. It was as good as you said." A slight hesitation, and then he took the plunge. "Your tenant had a friend round last night."

"I know. I saw them both when I left. She was a looker."

"I didn't mean to listen, but I felt it would be worse for them if I let them know I was there."

Uncle Gerald looked at him and winked. "Quite right. Never embarrass ladies in public. Still, the longer you leave it, the worse it gets if you do let them know. You did the right thing. OK, we are men of the world. What did you hear?"

"Amber's dumped her boyfriend."

"About time. Well, she obviously needs cheering up. I'll invite her around for Sunday lunch. Would three PM disturb your revision timetable too much?"

"No. I can just start earlier tomorrow and do a little more today."

John paused but decided that Uncle Gerald was a pragmatist. "I know I shouldn't have listened, but she said she enjoys flirting with you." Well, better than telling him she was up for being bonked in exchange for a good dinner, but still not the act of a gentleman.

Gerald laughed, "I'll bear that in mind." He looked at John, "Life lesson number fifteen. There is a difference between besmirching a woman's reputation with gossip and passing on necessary information to a friend or relative. If Amber needs reassurance about her attractiveness to the male of the species, it behoves us as gentlemen to provide it."

"I think it is safe to say that she will not object to being reassured, provided that she can rely on your discretion."

"Our discretion, dear boy. By the way, if she does come over tomorrow, you arrived here today. I believe in protecting my sources, especially now that insider trading has become a crime as opposed to being the only sensible way to do business."

He paused, "By the way, we have both been invited to an engagement party next Saturday at a golf club. I think you remember Alison Wainwright from the summer before you went up to Oxford?"

John did, indeed. They had both had fun together on the understanding that it was not serious. Having sex in the back seat of a Volvo was more comfortable than the back of a Mini Cooper.

"I do, Uncle Gerald. Is she the one who has got engaged?"

"Yes. I met her with her parents and fiancé last night at the restaurant. She told me to tell you not to worry about not knowing anybody else; there will be plenty of people there in the same boat. Anyway, her sister Bianca has asked two friends to help make the introductions and ensure the party goes with a bang." Another wink, "I'm not entirely certain what she means by that, but I'm willing to find out."

"That sounds great, Uncle." John paused, "Don't mention to Amber that I went to St. Thomas's. I think she knows some of my old teachers."

"I will remember that John."

"She also said that she has had sex with two men at once and enjoyed it. She knew that they wouldn't boast about it."

Uncle Gerald looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "I believe in being the perfect host. However, we should not count our chickens before they are spit-roasted. Of course, if anything happens at lunch, it will stay at lunch. Even dishonourable gentlemen like me and you do not boast about our dalliances. Capisce."

"I understand, Uncle."

Being a dishonourable gentleman rather appealed to John.

12