It Takes Two... or Three

Story Info
A woman seduces her two partners.
2.8k words
4.34
8.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a lot of coordinating and dealmaking, but Mira had finally done it: she got both Calvin and Dan to agree to spend the evening together, getting high and hanging out. She fantasized many times what it would be like to have sex with two men, and these are the two men she wanted. Calvin, someone she has loved for really all of her adult life and they have stood by each other through good and bad, and Dan: a man that has ignited passions in her she never felt before (and never imagined would happen with someone met through the internet).

She brought out drinks for the three of them after they had taken some really yummy, potent edibles an hour or so before, and they were all starting to feel the buzz. She had worn the long white flowing skirt that drove Dan wild and an almost see through cream colored top without a bra so her nipples would poke out that turned on Calvin so much. She had taken care to shave completely bare the day before, and almost came as she touched herself throughout the process. Now, she was high and aroused and just needed to figure out how to pull of the seduction of the two lovers.

She made sure to flirt with each in each other's presence, as well as when one of the guys left the room. When Dan went off to the bathroom, she quickly climbed into Calvin's lap and telling him how they only had a few moments until Dan would return, and she wanted to rub that shaved pussy on Calvin's hard on tenting his pants... how she couldn't wait to ride his dick. When Dan returned and it was Calvin's turn to go to the bathroom, Mira quickly got on her knees, unzipped Dan's jeans and pulled out his massive cock and started running her tongue on the head, promising Dan she would soon take all of his member... but this was just a short taste of what she would do and had to stop before Calvin returned, quickly putting Dan's cock in his pants when she heard the flush.

Mira had both men right where she wanted them: turned on and near the point of no return. While her actions led each Dan and Calvin to know they would fuck her, they didn't know it would be at the same time. She took advantage of each moment with them individually to make sure they knew how turned on she was, whispering in their ears about how her wet pussy needed something special. While she did consider each of them special, having both would take special to a whole new level.

When both Calvin and Dan finally happen to sit on the couch together, Mira knew her opportunity had arrived. Although incredibly nervous and had never tried something quite so naughty, she kept a phrase in her mind: "Fortune favors the bold." With that, she sat down between them, making sure to touch each as she positioned herself so when she spread her legs, her skirt-covered thighs would graze both Dan and Calvin, which brought the reaction she had hoped for: hard ons becoming visible through their pants.

Smiling nervously, she turned to Calvin.

"You know I love you," as she drew her face near to his, running her leg against his (while slyly reaching her foot on her other leg back to caress Dan's lower leg) and diving in for a deep, passionate kiss with someone who has been a constant for her for many years. Breaking off that kiss, she then turned to her other lover.

"And Dan, you know I love you," drawing her leg over his (while also reaching back her other foot to Calvin's leg) and leaned in for a similarly passionate kiss. Both men excited her in different ways, and her arousal was laid open by the hard diamonds that formed from her nipples, poking at the thin blouse with no bra underneath, as well as the growing wetness she could feel in her crotch.

Glancing back and forth at both of them, Mira declared, "And now, I want to love you both, together."

Mira reached out to each man and took his nearest hand in hers, pushed up her skirt, and placed them on her thighs. With a little encouragement, Dan and Calvin started moving their hands up her smooth thighs, caressing her as they moved closer to her honey hole. Mira closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

"That's it, baby, you know what I like!" she told not one of them in particular, letting their imaginations believe it was just them it was directed at. She spread her legs wider as they reached the top of her thighs, making sure they knew they were invited to touch the bare pussy lips that now glistened with her wetness. When each man's hand first brushed her kitty, she moaned slightly and started to unbutton her top, letting the sides fall away to expose her perfect breasts. She opened her eyes slightly when she felt the scruff of Dan's beard start to brush her naked skin, as he kissed his way down her chest and latched on to her awaiting nipple. Meanwhile, Calvin had started kissing up her body, and his hot breath now made her skin tingle as he nibbled her neck. The men alternated these positions, with Dan now moving up to nibble her neck and Calvin making it down to the other awaiting nipple. Mira's breath drew short as Calvin sucked her hardness into his mouth.

Both men's hands were also doing their magic on her crotch, almost in concert alternating between each pulling her pussy open, while allowing the other one to probe her with her fingers. Her skirt pushed up fully out of the way, Mira looked down and delighted at seeing the two hands - from two different lovers - finger fuck her and make little circles around the throbbing knob of her clit. She reached out her hands and began to massage each man's cock through their clothes and looked back and forth between Dan and Calvin as she neared orgasm herself, her juices flowing onto the fingers of these two lovers.

Mira slid down on the floor, let her top fall off and took off her skirt to become completely naked and facing the guys still on the couch. Grabbing them by the waist bands, she pulled them both to their feet. Kneeling before them, she unbuckled both of their belts, unzipped their pants and slid them to their ankles. She was amazed at how hard each of them still were; Calvin's cock straining to get out of his shorts while Dan's massive member nearly crept out of the top of his. Pulling out Calvin's dick first, Mira wrapped her fingers around his thickness and looked lustfully up at him.

"Baby, I want to taste that cock. Can I, please?"

Calvin nodded, and Mira began to run her tongue on his head, licking up the small ooze of precum that had formed there. At the same time, she reached into Dan's shorts and took his big dick in her hand, stroking it as her mouth began to engulf more and more of Calvin. As she bobbed up and down a cock she had sucked thousands of times, she felt Dan's arousal grow even more and became harder than she had ever seen him. Drawing Calvin's full length out of her mouth, letting each ridge and vein of his member cross over her lips, Mira looked up to the man she married so many years ago.

"And, baby, I want to taste his cock, too!" she cooed at Calvin. Nodding his permission, Calvin watched - for the first time - his beautiful Mira take another cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, muffled by the massive amount of dick filling her orally. "You DO taste good."

Aware that this also aroused Calvin - seeing his woman fellate another man - Mira felt Calvin stay harder than she had ever seen him before, as she maintained a hand stroking his cock. She began to alternate back and forth between the two men, marveling in and drinking in each cock's unique shape and flavor. Both men had also shed the remainder of their clothes, as all three were now naked, both men twirling their fingers in her hair as she licked and sucked up and down their shafts. Mira reached down with one hand and began to rub her clit, already soaked with her pussy juices and surrounded with similarly soaked labia.

"Mmmmm!" Mira moaned around one of the cocks as she felt her orgasm start to grow and began to pant in excitement when she moved to the other cock. "MMMMMM!!!" she moaned on the other, knowing how much this turned on the guys.

Letting the cock fall out of her mouth, Mira felt a wave of orgasm start to wash over her as she furiously worked her clit.

"Oh, gawd! OH GAWD!! OOOOHHHHHH GGGAAAAWWWDDDD!!!!" she screamed as she came, face just inches away from the two beautiful cocks.

"I want to fuck you. Both!" she declared to Dan and Calvin. Seeing no objection, she turned back to Calvin and said, "And baby, you're first!"

Pulling Dan to the floor so she could suck his cock while Calvin pounded her from behind, Mira - on her knees - pushed her ass high up into the air, inviting Calvin to start doggystyle on her, which they both so dearly loved. But as she began to suck Dan's cock while he laid on his back, Mira was pleasantly surprised to feel Calvin's tongue - and not his cock - begin on her soaked pussy. She moaned around Dan's cock as she felt Calvin's tongue probe inside her bare kitty, lapping up the juices that flowed so wonderfully forth. When he flicked his tongue on her clit, she felt another wave of orgasm overcome her.

"MMMFFFFmmmm!" she moaned around Dan's massive prick, determined to keep it in her mouth. "MMMMMFFFFMMMMM!!!"

But Mira couldn't maintain her mouth's grip on Dan's cock and had to let out a loud cry as her pussy pulsed from the tongue lashing it was receiving.

"OOOHHHH GGGAAAWWWWDDDD!!!!" she screamed, as Dan watched in wide-eyed amazement to her reaction, propped up on his elbows to take in the erotic scene before him: his love with her hand around his shaft, her mouth freshly off his raging hard on, and seeing her cum from another man's tongue. "I'M CUMMING!!!!"

Mira looked back with deep love... and lust... for her long-time love, and said, "Fuck me now, baby!! I need your cock!"

Turning back to her new love partner, Mira locked onto Dan's eyes as only slight sounds escaped her mouth, as Calvin entered her from behind. She had felt his cock in her a thousand times before, but this time he felt more engorged and more passionate than ever before as he began to slowly pump in and out of her awaiting cunt.

Mira could see the desire in Dan's eyes, as he watched Calvin grip her by the hips and thrust even deeper. Her mouth returned to Dan's member, it's thick shank filling her mouth and able to take only just more than half into her oral opening... her eyes continuing to stay locked onto Dan's... her motion up and down the shaft determined by Calvin's relentless pounding from behind... her tits swaying back and forth, prompting Dan to sit up further and reach out to caress her mounds and tweak her nipples as her tongue danced all over his penis. His eyes at one point met Calvin's, as they smiled at each other to say silently, "Why did we wait this long to do this?"

Mira could feel Dan's desire grow, almost to the point of him cumming in her loving mouth. But as much as she wanted to taste it, she pulled off his cock, smiled and said, "Not yet. I need to have this fill deep inside me."

Calvin's pumping was interrupted - as good as it felt, Mira now wanted to feel Dan fucking her. She quickly made up the interruption to Calvin, as she engulfed his whole cock into her mouth and presented her cunt to Dan, now on the opposite end. She loved the taste of her tangy juices on Calvin and sucked them up greedily, as if she had never had them before. It was now Calvin's turn to feel her moans as she sucked on him while Dan started to fill her from behind... his massive cock stretching out her tight pussy, despite the pounding it had just received. Feeling almost dizzy from this relentless onslaught, Mira thought about how this was the fulfillment of a long-time fantasy of hers. She cried out as Dan pushed his entire length inside her and pumped, as if he was trying to come out the other end.

"OH! FUCK! YESSSSSSS!!!!" Mira hissed and looked deeply into Calvin's eyes. "His cock feels so good, baby! And yours TASTES so good!"

Dan and Calvin looked at each other and smiled at the accomplishment they achieved together: a turned on Mira, fucking them both for all she was worth with her pussy and her mouth. Dan grabbed a handful of Mira's long blonde locks and took control of her mouthfucking, being more aggressive than he ever had before. Conversely, Dan tightened his grip on her ample hips to allow him to pound her faster and deeper than ever before. Their combined efforts soon paid off as Mira's pussy started to contract on Dan's marvelous prick... her orgasm heightened in intensity (but muffled by Calvin's wonderful cock selfishly filling her mouth) by the fact she was taking both her lovers' cock simultaneously.

Releasing her hair, Calvin also released his cock from her mouth as Mira panted from coming down from the orgasms she had had. Dan's pounding from behind had stopped temporarily as her pussy spasms began to subside. She took the moment to turn back to Dan and deeply kiss him as she pushed his back to the floor and began to mount his cock for a ride. Dan slid into her sopping wet cunt easily and she began ride him in earnest. Dan took the chance to start massaging and then sucking on her big tits, allowing his whole mouth to engulf each nipple and areola, one at a time. Smiling and looking back at Calvin, she gave him a knowing, inviting look.

"I haven't forgotten about you, love," she said, reaching back two hands to spread her ass cheeks apart, opening up the last remaining hole Calvin could have. "Fuck. My. Assssssss!" she hissed.

Calvin wasted no time getting his bulbous head of his cock at her puckered opening. While Calvin had fucked her ass before, he seemed bigger and more aroused than ever before, as she struggled to get him in, already having her pussy stretched to its limits. Never had Mira felt so filled... and never so loved... as she did at that moment. She drank in what was happening as she sat on Dan's cock, all the way to the hilt, who had stopped pumping into her to allow Calvin to penetrate her ass, just a thin layer of flesh away from his own cock.

Dan could feel Calvin slide into Mira's rectum, as she moaned and gasped at the feeling.

"Oh, gawd! This feels so good!" she said. "You're both filling me better than ever before!"

Dan smiled at Calvin, as he could feel the rival prick move in and out; Calvin feeling every bump and vein of Dan's cock, and Dan feeling the rock hard thickness of Calvin's cock. They began to work in unison to fuck Mira well, each making sure they were bringing their A game to their respective holes. Faster and harder each went, and Mira could feel her head spin as she knew another orgasm was nigh.

"OH MY GAWWWDDDD!!!" she screamed, as she came on both of their cocks, her pussy gripping Dan's member; her ass clenching around Calvin's cock. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Both Dan and Calvin picked up the pace again, and Dan felt his own orgasm start to grow in Mira's still-tight pussy... Calvin feeling his own cumming being imminent.

"FUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!" Dan moaned as he felt streams of white, hot cum travel up his shaft and spill deep inside Mira's pussy. Calvin could also feel Dan's streams through that thin membrane between Mira's pussy and ass, prompting his own orgasm.

"OHHH! OHHHH! OHHH!" Calvin moaned as his own seed filled Mira's ass and then started to run back out and pool with Dan's cum where Mira sat on Dan's hips.

Mira laid still between her two lovers and marvelled at their pulsing inside her. After a few moments, she collapsed between them, pulling their arms around her like a sexy flesh blanket, and turned to each and kissed them tenderly, saying, "Thank you. I love you both som much!"

Just before they all passed out intertwined with each other, Mira thought, while this was a start, it was certainly not the end of the adventures they all would have.

THE END