It Takes Two to Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Protocol still ruled and Chad was compelled to dance with each of their students a couple of times before he was able to allow himself to dance with people from other studios, instructors and students. As ever, he saw that his mother was very sought after by people from the other studios for a dance.

Everybody was in high spirits, an open bar being part of the festivities, when some of their students began to clamour for June and Chad to dance the tango for which they were famous.

The tango is a very sensuous dance originating in Argentina. It is danced in either an open style with no contact between the dancers other than their hands, or in a closed style where there is bodily contact, the Argentine style emphasizing close contact from the waist to the shoulders and American and International styling emphasizing close contact from the knees to the waist.

Because June was so tall for a woman dancer, tango was a perfect dance, and from the beginning Chad had shown a predeliction for the Latin dances, especially tango. They had perfected a choreography that June and Charles had originated and performed in professional competitions.

Giving in to the encouragement, June and Chad took their places in the middle of the dance floor. June leaned against Chad, laying her left leg on top of his right, pressing her pelvis into his as she lifted her right leg and hooked it behind his thigh in a gancho position, a hooked corte. Chad couldn't help noticing that her big, dark nipples were hard, almost poking through the fishnet material of her body suit as they both leaned back, their arms outstretched, their pelvises their point of contact as the music began.

Chad immediately backed into a full corte, then lifted June into the air in a boleo with his right leg, everyone gasping when she curled her left leg up until her shoe almost hit her head before Chad lowered her and they started into their dance. Each time Chad would fan her to the right, he knew that her skirt would ride up and her ass cheeks would be exposed.

The final movement of their dance involved June moving back into their original starting position, June leaning her left leg on top of Chad's right leg, her right leg hooked around the top of his thigh in a gancho with Chad's right hand on her waist, his left holding her right hand high as they pressed their pelvises into each other and Chad moved her upper body from side to side and in circles.

June's eyes widened in surprise as the room burst into applause when she realized that she could feel Chad's cock throbbing against her pussy and lower belly and that he was hard, very hard. Her legs were shaky as she lowered herself to stand on her own two feet, feeling the wetness of her pussy as everyone gathered around to congratulate them, her eyes not missing the huge bulge in his tight jeans that was now wet from her pussy.

Chad was dying to get off. Never before had he reacted like that to dancing with his mother and they had danced that same tango hundreds of times. He knew that she had felt his raging hard-on. It would have been impossible to miss as they ground against each other. But now, instead of having the pick of the field, he was trapped by an adulatious crowd with no way to escape it without leaving.

"My, god, I am beat," June sighed as she kicked off her shoes and fell back onto the bed, her feet still on the ground, unintentionally giving Chad an eyeful of her wet pussy pressing against the fishnet body suit.

"I think that everyone really enjoyed themselves," Chad said, turning away before he would get caught staring, his cock starting to react. "You want the shower first?"

"Yes, thanks," June replied, sitting up. "I must be getting old. An evening of dancing never used to get me tired."

"You'll never be old," Chad said as she went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Chad got his turn for the shower, then quietly got into bed, June being on her side with her back towards him in her old-man T-shirt. When he woke up in the morning, it was to the same situation; June's breasts plastered to his side, her old-man T-shirt scrunched up beneath her arms, one leg thrown across his hips, trapping his cock, and one arm thrown across his chest. Only this time, June stirred, then opened her eyes and jumped when she realized the position she was in.

"Uh, good morning," Chad said, smiling at the shocked look on her face. "Sleep well?"

"I guess I must have," June replied, disengaging herself from him and pulling her old-man T-shirt down, but not before Chad got a good look at her. "I'm sorry."

"Why? That was pretty comfortable," Chad replied.

"We need to get going," June said, crawling over his body to stand up, in the process spreading her legs wide apart and giving him a perfect view of her spread pussy, her long inner lips hanging down.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chad was thankful to get back home and to the beach, where his daily swim and being on the beach restored his equillibrium, not to mention a different girl every night for a week. It was starting to get to him that images of his mother were starting to overlay the girl he was with, that he found himself thinking of her while getting his cock sucked or fucking.

June dove back into the studio, excitement and new students always on the uptick after a competition. When she did think of that last tango with Chad, she dismissed her misgivings as not important, that there was really nothing to be concerned about. All the same, she would feel frustrated when she'd think of how big Chad's cock had felt pressed against her. Watching him fuck Darlene from the privacy of her shower did little to make her feel any better. She actually went on two dates, each one with a different guy, just to try to get it out of her system, something that she still didn't feel as though she had done, as enthusiastic as they had been.

"Look at this," June said that evening as she and Chad sat down to dinner, sliding a handout across the table.

"The annual tango competition," Chad commented after glancing at it. "They have it every year."

"I've been hearing from people," June said slowly, "our students, of course, but also students and instructors and owners of other studios. They think that we should enter."

"What, you and me?" Chad gasped, staring at her. "I understand that people like us, but are we really world-class tango dancers?"

"Maybe not right at the moment," June replied, "but with the right coach and some hard work, I think that we could be. Would that interest you?"

"It's in São Paulo," Chad observed, looking at the handbill once again.

"Surprisingly, few Americans enter each year," June said. "I checked. And no American team has ever won."

"You want to do it, don't you?" Chad asked. "Why?"

"First and foremost, because your father and I choreographed it," June replied. "It means more to me than just a dance. Whether we win or are the first eliminated, I think that I could finally feel at peace if we, you and I, danced it in front of the whole world."

"Wow," Chad breathed. "I didn't realize...It's been 15 years. I mean, I still miss him, but I don't feel that deep, painful sadness that I used to feel."

"I guess it's different for me," June said. "He was my husband. Other than you, I've never loved anyone more."

"Okay," Chad said. "Anything else?"

"I love the idea of actually winning the competition, especially with you," June said, blushing. "Our last tango, it was so far better than any that we had ever danced. Totally on another level. If we won, or even did good, the effect on the business would be huge, too."

"But you don't need that, do you?" Chad asked. "I mean, neither of us ever needs to worry about money ever again."

"I need to be successful in my own right," June replied. "I'm proud of what I've done with the studio. If I could grow it and keep the same energy and sense of joy that every single person who walks through the doors feels, I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

"Wow, not the dinner conversation I was expecting," Chad said with a chuckle. "Okay, assume I'm in for the moment. What would the plan be? I'd like to hear someone who knows what they're talking about tell us that we have a chance, rather than people who know us and are biased."

"I have the same feeling," June admitted. "I know someone who knows someone, you know how it is. Anyway, I thought that I'd reach out to Andres Garrão."

"Andres...no way!" Chad exploded, laughing. "Isn't he like the greatest living tango god on the planet?"

"I think I can reach out to him," June said, "but I'm going to need to send a video when I do. Will you practice with me and help make the video?"

"You're serious about this, aren't you?" Chad asked.

"I think I am," June replied.

"You know, I can't ever remember you ever saying that you wanted something," Chad said musingly. "You've always been more concerned with making sure that nobody else was wanting for anything, mostly me, of course, but also in the studio with your students. It's why they're so crazy about you."

"And here I've been under the misguided impression that it was because I was a good dance teacher," June replied, glaring at him, then smiling.

"You are, the best," Chad replied. "You taught me to dance."

"And you're not so bad, if I do say so myself," June said, hugging him tightly.

"What the hell," Chad said. "I've been sitting on the beach all week wondering if this is really the life I want for myself, but I couldn't think of anything else that I was interested in doing. I think that it's high time that we did something that you want to do, so let's do it."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hey, what's going on?" Chad asked when he got home from the beach the next day to find heavy equipment digging up the ground on the other side of the swimming pool and a crew of men swarming over the area.

"I'm building a ballroom," June replied with a smile. "How cool is that?"

"That is very seriously cool," Chad replied, looking down at her. "I assume this has something to do with the tango competition?"

"Definitely," June agreed, nodding, "but from a business perspective, I can write it off. I only need to say that I built it for our Friday parties and to hold them here from time to time. Either way, it's a good idea. I don't want to rehearse at the studio," she explained. "There would always be interruptions and it would make it hard to focus."

"Seems like a lot of people," Chad observed.

"Payment is contingent upon finishing in no more than a month," June said. "Each day early earns a bonus, each day late incurs a penalty. I had to agree to a premium price, of course, but that's okay. Building codes say that they can work from 8am to 8pm and I've asked them to be as considerate about noise for the neighbors as possible. They assure me that they'll have it done early. We'll have at least 6 months in which to practice."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chad had never worked so hard as he did once the ballroom was finished, 4 days early. It appeared as if it were a 2-story building, but it only had a ground floor with a collapsable sound- and shatter-proof glass wall facing the swimming pool and house. The high ceiling accommodated 3 tremendous chandeliers which completely lit the 50'x30' parquet dance floor. At the far end of the room was a stepped dais for an orchestra of up to 20 players. There was a 110" QLED TV screen that could be lowered in front of the rear wall. A state-of-the-art audio-visual system made it perfect.

June had broken the routine down into blocks no larger than a single step-movement, which could be comprised of several individual steps. One by one they worked their way through them, doing them over and over and over again until she was satisfied before moving to the next block.

Some of the more intense movements, grinding against each other, for example, stimulated intensely hard and almost painful erections which were impossible to hide. June usually wore a white leotard while Chad wore a pair of gym shorts and a T-shirt. They both always wore their dance shoes. Her dark nipples were easily visible beneath the white material, working up a sweat rendering it nearly transparent, which happened fairly quickly around her nipples and between her legs. The front of his shorts would be soaked after June ground her crotch into him over and over again for half an hour until she was satisfied. When they were working on the closing sequence, June leaning back as Chad held her against him, grinding her pussy against his hard cock, he actually came, his cock erupting in his shorts. There was no doubt in his mind that she knew what was happening. She had to feel him pulsing as she pressed her pussy against him, but she said nothing.

June woke up several hours earlier each day and they had a 2-hour morning training session. In the evening after she got home from the studio, they usually worked for at least an hour, sometimes more. It only took a week to go through the entire routine, block by block, to June's satisfaction. Then they started dancing it. Each iteration took just over 3 minutes if they didn't stop to work on something. After 2 days of dancing it over and over again, at least 50 times, June decided that they were ready to start recording. Chad felt as though he could close his eyes and do it on autopilot.

Part of the audio-visual system in the new ballroom was 4 video cameras, one in each corner, suspended 10' off the ground. Chad was relieved when June was satisfied after only a dozen takes. It took her the best part of the next 2 days to narrow it down to the video that she thought looked the best. Then she reached out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The sun was setting a week or so later and Chad had just gotten home from the beach and was spreading moisturizer on June's back by the pool when her mobile phone rang.

"Yes, this is June Baker," she said. "Oh! Mr. Garrão, hello. Yes, yes, thank you for calling. This is a nice surprise," she said, sitting up and forgetting all about her top, her naked breasts swaying in front of her, her big, dark nipples hardening as she blushed when she realized that Chad was staring at her.

"You liked our video! Oh, that's wonderful. Yes, I really am his mother. Why, thank you! You're very kind. What do you mean, the most important thing is missing? Passion! Well, yes, I know that it's the dance of love. Well, I think that Chad deserves to be a part of this discussion, Mr. Garrão. Would you object to me sending you a round-trip ticket to come visit us for a few days? We could better talk and you could see the ballroom I've had constructed just so that we can practice. It will be a 1st-class ticket, of course. Oh, thank you, thank you, Mr. Garrão. I'll take care of the ticket and you'll be hearing from me shortly. Andres.Garrão@hotmail.com. Bye-bye."

"Oh, Chad, he's agreed to come talk with us!" June exploded, jumping up and throwing her arms around his neck and pressing her naked breasts into him as she hugged him in delight. "I am so excited!"

"So I see," Chad said, smiling down at her.

"Oh, damn!" June said, remembering that she was topless and turning to get her top.

"No, no, don't," Chad said, putting a hand on her arm. "You look just fine. It's not like I haven't seen them before, yours and others."

"Why on earth would you want to see an old woman like me topless?" June asked, blushing.

"If I only saw you from the neck down, I'd think you were in your mid-20s," Chad said.

"Is my face that old?" she asked, a stricken look on her face.

"It makes you look at least 30," Chad replied, laughing at the relief on her face as she laughed.

"I need to get ready for work," June said, turning and picking up her top, but not putting it on as she went towards the house, her naked ass swaying, the thread of the G-string disappearing between her cheeks.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I am Andres Garrão," the slight, older man with a big mustache said as he approached June and Chad waiting at the arrivals exit area with a sign with his name on it. "You are June and Chad?"

"Yes, we are," June replied. "Let Chad take your bag, Mr. Garrão."

They made the usual small talk about his trip as they drove to the house, only 45 minutes away.

"I hope this will be okay?" June said when she had shown him to a guest room with an en-suite bathroom, all overlooking the back of the house, the pool, tennis court, and the new ballroom which was all lit up like a jewel in the night.

"This is quite nice," Mr. Garrão replied. "But please, you must call me Andres."

"Only if I'm June and this is Chad," June replied. "Agreed?"

"Agreed," Andres replied, smiling. "I would like to see your ballroom, if I may."

"Are you sure that you're not hungry or tired from your travels?" June asked. "The ballroom isn't going anywhere."

"I'd like to see the ballroom," Andres insisted.

"The pool is always heated," June explained as they walked by it. "Please feel free to indulge yourself."

"This is very beautiful," Andres said after walking around the ballroom for a minute, then stopping to look through the glass wall onto the lighted swimming pool and the house beyond, the soft glow of the city lights in the far distance. "You can play some music for me, please?"

"Of course," June replied, moving to the audio-visual control panel and pressing a few buttons, after which the strains of a tango by Carlos Acuña filled the room.

"Will you join me?" Andres asked, holding out a hand to June, whose eyes widened in surprise.

Chad was breathless watching Andres move his mother around the room, her being several inches taller having no effect on him. Never had he seen anyone dance like that, one with the music, one with the floor, one with his partner. As the song ended, Andres glided to a stop, leading June into a gancho and then flicking her to the side in an open fan.

"You dance delightfully," Andres said, kissing her hand softly. "Thank you."

"Nobody has ever moved me around a dance floor like that, Andres," June said. "It was just wonderful. Thank you."

"Your routine is beautifully choreographed," Andres said. "Is that your own work?"

"And my deceased husband," June replied.

"I would add one more phrase, just before the end," Andres said. "A type of sacada. You know what that is?"

"Isn't that where you would step into my space, displacing my leg?" June asked.

"Something like that, yes," Andres replied, nodding. "There are many different sacadas, but one leaped to my mind when I watched your video. Just before your final gancho, the hooked corte, you are in an open fan, side to side, arms completely extended," he explained, taking June's hand and spinning her into the configuration he was referring to.

"In your version, you work your way back in, big swivel, then close, transitioning to a pair of walk-thru side fans," he explained demonstrating. "What I'd like you to try is after the big swivel, instead of stepping forward to close to me, I'm going to step into you, a sacada, and I want you to bring your left foot straight up and let your ankle rest on my shoulder. I'll then step back and lead you to the final hooked corte gancho. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes, I think so," June replied, taking a deep breath and moving to the side, taking his hand.

"And..." Andres said, gently pulling on her hand and leading her in, stepping into her as she rose from the swivel as she brought her foot up at the same time, just clearing his shoulder and resting her ankle on it as they pressed against each other from their right ankles up to his shoulder, her thighs and pelvis pressing into his stomach and chest as she stood in a 180º standing split. Then he stepped back and she easily fell into the final hooked corte gancho.

123456...9