It Takes Two to Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is dancing!" Andres exclaimed, applauding, tears streaming down his cheeks from the corners of his eyes. "That was unbridled lust and passion. You need to bring that same level of intensity every time you dance. Such a dance!" he exclaimed, turning and walking away. "Good night. I'll see you in the morning."

"That was amazing, Chad," June said, her eyes still a bit glazed. "I don't know that I've ever had quite an experience like that, and certainly not on a dance floor."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it," Chad replied as he pulled his gym shorts on, then reached for his T-shirt.

"Don't you dare hold back!" June admonished him, wagging a finger at him. "I want to win."

"I felt out of control," Chad said.

"Be out of control, then," June said as they left the ballroom. "I loved it. We can do this."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Rehearsal the next morning was totally different. Andres didn't ask either of them to undress and they danced like they had never danced before, dressed. There was a palpable tension of passion and lust in the way they moved with each other, into each other. By the time the two hours had gone by, they were totally out of breath but glowing with the satisfaction of knowing that they had transcended a hurdle. They were no longer afraid of each other. Andres only smiled.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You really should let me win every once in a while, you know," Darlene laughed as they left the tennis court and made their way to the swimming pool.

"I like to win," June replied, stripping out of her sweaty tennis outfit and surprising Darlene by going into the pool naked.

"No bikini?" Darlene asked as she undressed.

"It seems silly when I think about it," June replied. "Who's going to see me?"

"This is nicer," Darlene said as she sank into the water.

"This is nice," Chad said, appearing out of nowhere. "This pool has never looked more inviting."

"Then you should join us," Darlene replied, floating on her back, making sure that he could see that she was naked, the fiery brush of hair above her pussy glistening in the waning light.

"Too much beach?" June asked.

"Easy day," Chad replied, stepping into the pool.

"No suits," Darlene said, smiling. "We decided."

"You decided?" Chad asked, looking at his mother who only cracked a slight, momentary smile. "Suit yourselves, or not," he said, pushing his baggies to the ground, then entering the pool, his big cock dangling in front of him.

"That's better, isn't it?" Darlene asked, swimming over to him and wrapping her legs around his waist from the side, pressing herself against him.

"Maybe I should go get ready for the studio," June said.

"Oh, don't be silly," Darlene said, releasing Chad.

"I do need to get ready, though," June said, moving to stand next to them.

"Well, how about I invite Chad to join me and Beth for dinner tonight," Darlene suggested, putting one arm around Chad's waist, the other around June's shoulders."

"Just don't be late for rehearsal with Andres," June said, climbing out of the pool, her naked ass and pussy on display as she ascended the steps.

"Oh, my!" Darlene gasped, wrapping her hand around the shaft of Chad's suddenly rock-hard cock beneath the water. "I don't blame you, though. Your mother is a very sexy woman. We'll make this dessert," she said, jacking his cock and then releasing him, following June out of the pool, making sure to wriggle her naked ass in his face.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Good evening," Andres greeted them when he arrived, rubbing his hands together. "Please, dance for me."

Try as she might, June couldn't seem to connect with Chad as they danced.

"What is this?" Andres asked, holding his hands out, palms up. "What is this? This is tango, a dance of passion and lust. It is danced with intensity, with great energy. Show me again what you did this morning."

Chad knew that he was flagging, that he was just not sharp, lacking in the energy necessary to validate the dance.

"I cannot understand this," Andres muttered when they stopped, looking sideways at Chad. "Please, undress," he said, waving a hand. "Maybe that will energize you. Both of you."

June slowly peeled her leotard off as Chad pushed his gym shorts to the floor. It had been difficult to dance when one of them had been naked, both of them was totally different. She felt trepidation and nervousness as she stood naked next to her equally naked son.

"Does she not excite you?" Andres asked, noticing the lack of response by Chad's cock.

"Y...yes, of course," Chad stammered.

"It doesn't appear so," Andres commented. "Touch her, excite yourself."

Chad hesitated, looking down at his mother who stood with her hands by her sides, resisting the urge to cover herself.

"Why do you hesitate?" Andres asked, moving to stand next to June. "Are these not beautiful breasts?" he asked, cupping the one nearest to him, his thumb and forefinger finding her rapidly hardening nipple. "The very thought of seeing them, touching them, should fill you with lust."

"It's okay, Chad," June said, reaching for his hand, moving so that his leg was between her thighs, her breasts just brushing his stomach.

"I'm sorry," Chad said, a hand sliding from her shoulder, down her back to softly cup her ass.

"Don't be," June said, pressing her pussy against his thigh as his other hand slid up her stomach to cup her breast. "Just focus on the dance. Don't think of anything else," she said, a trembling hand reaching for and wrapping around his cock.

"So, you are alive," Andres said when he saw Chad's cock starting to harden in his mother's hand.

"Hold this feeling," June whispered, releasing his now rock-hard cock and moving into dance position, her pussy sliding wetly against his thigh.

Chad lost himself completely, caught in a whirlwind of touch and sensation as he danced with his mother, sometimes his hard cock trapped between them, other times her hand sliding down his chest, along the length of his cock as she moved back into her steps, feeling her hard-nippled breasts sliding across the palm of his hand, her naked pussy splitting open and then pressing up against his cock and stomach as she leaned against him in a sacada, finishing in the gancho, her long pussy lips spread around the shaft of his cock as she pressed against him, spasming as she came, as much because of the sensations his cock was causing as she rocked herself up and down against him, her clit sliding along his shaft, as for his finger two knuckles deep in her ass as he held her tightly against him.

"So, you must be naked to dance properly?" Andres asked as they slowly separated, June shocked by the fact that Chad had pushed a finger into her ass, even more shocked that it had caused her to cum. She could see that his cock and balls were shining with wetness and she knew that it wasn't all sweat. "Then that is how we will proceed until you can convince me that you deserve to dance in clothes. Until the morning," he said, turning and leaving.

"I'm sorry, mom," Chad said as they both pulled on their clothes.

"It's okay, Chad," June replied. "It's the kind of dance where getting carried away can be a good thing."

"I meant my energy level," Chad said, not realizing that she was talking about his finger up her ass.

"What was that...Chad! You didn't! With Beth? Or was it Darlene?" June asked, her eyes narrowing.

"Well, actually, it was both of them," Chad replied sheepishly.

"Both of them!" June gasped, staring at him. "At the same time?"

"Well, yes and no," Chad replied, "but in the same bed at the same time."

"I see," June said, feeling the additional wetness between her legs as well as the flush to her cheeks. "Maybe you could give some consideration to our practices in the future. This wasn't fair to me."

June practically wore her big black dildo out in the shower as she pictured Chad in bed with Darlene and Beth at the same time. Dancing with him naked had been an incredibly erotic experience for her, feeling the soft skin of his cock sliding against her body as they moved around the dance floor, knowing that she was exciting him, as wrong as it was, remembering how it had felt to have his cock trapped between her long pussy lips as she came, knowing that Beth and Darlene had been able to feel it inside of them.

FInally worn out from everything, June crawled into bed and had wet erotic dreams once she finally managed to fall asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mom, about last night," Chad said when he arrived at the ballroom early the next morning to find her stretching, Andres not yet arrived. "This is hard for me because even though you're my mother, you're a beautiful, hot naked woman. I can't help reacting the way I do."

"I can't say that I'm immune to the attractions of your...masculinity," June said, smiling. "And since I get a lot less action than you do..."

"Look, about that," Chad said, flushing. "I've been getting just about zero action since we started this. Like I said, you are hot and you do turn me on. I've got to be able to deal with it and Darlene and Beth made it impossible to say no."

"I'm sorry," June said. "I've been pretty narrowly focused lately, I guess. I should consider you, that you have a complete life totally separate from this, whereas this is my life. You just do what you have to do to make this work. If something bothers me, I will speak up."

"I have no doubt about that," Chad replied, "I just don't want to make the mistake of you having to speak up."

"Well, I think you should just push, test the limits and find out exactly how far things need to progress to do this right, to do this successfully," June said.

"Good morning," Andres said as he arrived, a stern look on his face. "I trust that you have thought about what I told you last night? We cannot do this if you are going to waste my time. Not giving effort, not having energy, not trying is wasting my time. Either you are serious about this or you aren't. It is up to you whether we continue wasting time or progressing."

"We want to win," June said in reply. "Whatever it takes."

"And you?" Andres asked, eyeing Chad.

"Whatever it takes," Chad agreed. "I apologize for last night. That was my fault. It won't happen again."

"Well, see that it doesn't," Andres replied, appearing slightly mollified. "Now we will undress, but differently," he said, smiling. "You will undress each other. I want you to touch each other when you do this. I want you to excite each other by the process so that when you start to dance, it is your only alternative to jumping on and ravishing each other. Then we will see passion and lust."

June's eyes were wide when Andres indicated for Chad to begin, feeling the wetness between her legs as Chad stood in front of her and reached out hesitatingly to pull the shoulders of her leotard down onto her upper arms, then peeled the whole thing down to her waist, releasing her breasts whose nipples hardened into dark knurls as though in slow motion right in front of them.

His hands trembling, Chad let his hands slide up his mother's body from her waist as he knelt in front of her, feeling his cock lurch in his gym shorts as he covered her breasts, feeling her hard nipples digging into the palms of his hands as he closed them on her, squeezing, massaging, feeling her breasts before letting his fingers slide down to grip her big, hard nipples, squeezing and pulling on them until she gasped, then sliding his hands back down her body to grip the material of the leotard at her waist and pull it down over her hips until it was only caught between her thighs against her pussy.

Sliding his hands around her body, Chad cupped her ass cheeks, squeezing them and pulling them apart before gripping her leotard and slowly pulling it down her legs to the ground, her long pussy lips spreading apart in front of his face as she lifted a foot to step out of it, shuddering as she felt his breath on her pussy.

Chad slid his hands all over her legs, moving up to the juction of her thighs, her long pussy lips scraping wetly across the back of his hands as he did everything but overtly touch her. June's legs were trembling when he finally stood up, her face flushed.

June pulled his T-shirt up, letting her hands slide across his strong chest, shuddering when she felt the small points of his nipples on her palms before pulling it up and off. Working her hands down his chest, feeling his trembling muscles, June reached around his waist, hugging herself to him, pressing her own naked breasts into him as she slid her hands into his gym short, sliding down and letting his ass cheeks fill her hands. She kneaded them, kneeling and pulling his gym shorts down at the same time, startled when his cock was finally freed and popped out to smack her in the face before sliding along her cheek almost to her ear before she leaned down and pulled his gym shorts clear of his feet before letting her hands caress his legs, feeling his large, heavy balls sliding across the backs of her hands as his cock slid softly across her cheek, first one side, then the other.

Chad thought that he was going to cum in her face when he felt her warm breath on his cock just before she stood up, slipping into dance position.

"Yes, yes, touch each other, experiment with the styling," Andres called out approvingly as they danced. "That is lust! That is passion," he cried out as they finished, June sliding her spread pussy up and down on the shaft of Chad's cock, his middle finger buried in her ass. "Yes!" he cried out, clapping his hands as Chad's cock erupted, cum shooting into the air to splash onto June's body, her stomach, her breasts, even her face before the stream subsided, cum running down his cock to coat June's pussy lips.

"I'm sorry!" Chad gasped in horror as his orgasm finally stopped and they had released and separated from each other. "I couldn't help it."

"I'll take it as a compliment," June gasped, her own body trembling from the orgasms that had ripped through her as her son's hot cum splashed onto her body.

"This is what I want, every time," Andres said, beaming as he hugged first June, ignoring the cum all over her, then Chad, ignoring his cock pressed between them. "Now, dance again for me."

"At least for the competition we'll be dressed," a breathless Chad observed when they had finally finished, having danced the routine over and over again, all inhibitions gone, freely touching each other without thought as they gave themselves up to the dance, though Chad didn't cum again.

"That will almost feel strange," June said with a laugh as she pulled her leotard on. "Andres was right; I did want to tell him to go to hell and fuck off. Now I'm glad that I trusted him and did what he asked, as...unorthodox as it is."

"I wish I could tell you that I didn't enjoy this today," Chad said as he dressed, "but that would be a lie. This was great. I've never had such a feeling before."

"It was very special, I agree," June replied. "It was also the strangest and most outrageous thing I've ever done."

"It's right up there," Chad agreed, June's eyes and mouth opening in surprise. "But I need to get to the beach. I'll see you later," he said, kissing her on the cheek and practically running from the room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, when was the last time I took three games off of you?" Darlene asked at the end of the tennis game. "Let's go for a swim, then you can tell me what's bothering you. Three games!"

"Darlene, I swear I don't have any issues with your sex life, or Chad's, or Beth's," June said as they lay back on the chaise lounges naked, facing the setting sun. "But last night when Chad came to rehearsal, he had no legs, no energy."

"June, I know that he's your son, but he was inspirational," Darlene replied with a sigh.

"This competition means a lot to me, Darlene," June said.

"Watching him on Beth, my god!" Darlene said, shaking her head.

"You called?" Chad said, stepping out of the setting sun, a silhouette. "Uh, you two look pretty incredible," he said stepping closer and to the side so that they could see more than a shadow.

"And which one of us would you choose?" Darlene asked with a laugh.

"Both, of course," Chad replied, laughing with her as June blushed.

"Your mother is upset with me, and Beth, for ruining your dance rehearsal last night," Darlene said, smiling when June gasped in surprise. "You're still welcome for dinner whenever you'd like, but we're going to have to forego the dessert course, at least until after you win the competition."

"Damn, Darlene," June sighed, exasperated, struggling not to hide herself from her son while Darlene was going out of her way to make sure he could see everything.

"You've got to get over this not talking about things, June," Darlene said. "Nobody has a better relationship with their child than what I have with Beth and that's because there is nothing that we can't talk about. There's never any tension because we talk, all the time."

"It's more difficult for me," June said, "though we are talking about more lately. And I think it's easier with you being the same sex. But I've got to get ready to go to the studio."

"Stay just a minute, Chad," Darlene asked, smiling up at him.

All sorts of conflicting emotions coursing through her body, June turned to say something when she was only fifty feet away, staring in amazement at the sight of Chad's cock in Darlene's mouth, all of it. Even from where she stood, she could see it throbbing in her throat. She didn't know what to do, frozen like a deer caught in a car's headlights as she watched Darlene sucking Chad's cock.

Without realizing it, she gasped when she saw Chad's head thrown back, cum leaking from the corner of Darlene's mouth as he obviously came. They both turned to look at her, Chad's eyes wide open in surprise, Darlene's mouth opening in a smile, cum covering her tongue and still pumping from Chad's cock, a sight that she had seen.

"Are you upset?" Chad asked as he zipped her up before she left for the studio, his fingers trailing lightly over her bare back.

"Only with myself," June replied, turning to look at him, an awkward smile on her face. "It's not every day that a mother sees her son getting his cock sucked, especially not by her best friend."

"Don't blame Darlene, either," Chad said.

"I don't," June replied, shaking her head. "In a way, I totally envy her."

"For sucking my cock?" Chad asked, amazement in his voice.

"No, for being free enough to indulge herself without fear," June replied as she left.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

June felt a nervous excitement as she drove home from the studio for the evening rehearsal with Andres. She had been having qualms about the whole situation all day. The competition was so important to her that everything else had paled in importance, including what she realized was the totally inappropriate interactions that she was having with Chad. What was she thinking, being nude with him, dancing nude with him, letting him touch her so intimately, touching him so intimately. She knew that it was wrong on some very basic societal levels, but at the same time she couldn't help but feeling as though they were both responsible adults and that they were keeping things relatively under contol. Or so she thought until she remembered seeing Chad's cock erupting and his hot, thick cum splashing all over her.

"Ah, there you are," Andres said when she arrived. "We wondered if you had changed your mind."

"The studio was busy," June explained. "I'm sorry for being late," she said, seeing Chad eyeing her speculatively as he sat with Andres.

1...34567...9