It Takes Two to Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember, the timing is critical," Andres admonished.

"Here, undress and put this on," Serafina said, handing Chad a large, black, studded cock ring, "while I work on these," picking up his spare pair of lycra bottoms and sitting down with her exacto knife.

While Serafina was doing her thing on Chad's lycra bottoms, June stripped, then put only her skirt back on, her naked breasts swaying on her chest.

"Now the capes," Serafina said after she had jacked Chad into a big erection and he put on his altered lycra bottoms.

The capes were silk and down to their knees, June's red, Chad's black, each with a large yin/yang comprised of a couple in a 69 embroidered on the back and over the left breast.

Again, the roar from the audience was almost overwhelming when they appeared, waving to everyone, shaking hands and hugging their defeated opponents, and finally being presented with their winner's trophy, a couple in a hooked corte almost three feet high.

"Would you honor us with a dance?" the head judge asked to roars of approval from the audience.

"May I say a few words first?" June asked.

"By all means," the head judge replied graciously.

"My deceased husband and I choreographed this tango more than 20 years ago," June said, the crowd quieting so that they could hear. "Now the world has seen it as I danced it with my son."

Once again cheers and applause broke out.

"We owe much to Andres Garrão, a 5-time world tango champion, for his teaching and coaching," June said to roars of approval as Andres came out onto the floor, tears of joy at the corners of his eyes as he waved to the crowd in appreciation. "And to Serafina Gomez, who designed and created our costumes."

Serafina had a broad smile on her face as she joined them on the floor.

"We are honored to be able to have one final dance for you," June said, moving into dance position with Chad as Andres and Serafina moved to stand behind them.

The music started and the crowd gasped as Andres and Serafina removed the capes. They danced, the roar of the crowd almost painful as they moved around the dance floor, June's naked breasts swaying every which way, her nipples large and hard. There were gasps and groans and moans and cheers when June stepped into the sacada, her obviously naked pussy spreading wide open as she lay her foot on Chad's shoulder and rubbed herself on his stomach.

Now Chad brought both hands down to cup her naked ass cheeks in his hands, lifting her, then slowly lowering her, June bracing her hands against his stomach as she lowered her leg from his shoulder to wrap around his waist as her hands pulled on the lycra material of his bottoms, causing it to split wide open, his big, erect cock flopping out into her waiting hands as he continued to lower her, her pussy enveloping his cock as June guided it into herself before bringing her other foot up to hook around his waist and laying back, her arms outstretched to the side, her hard-nippled breasts heaving, the audience roaring tumultuously as they saw Chad's cock sticking in/out of his mother's pussy, cum obviously dripping to the floor.

When Chad finally finished cumming, the most intense orgasm of his life, and slid his cock from his mother's pussy, helping her to stand up, cum ran down the insides of her thighs as they accepted the crowd's adulation. The audience rushed the dance floor, lifting them into the air as they continued to cheer. Chad felt a mouth envelop his cock and June felt lips and tongues on her thighs and pussy as they were passed around above the crowd.

"The world of tango will never be the same again," Andres sighed.

"It will always take two to tango, though," Serafina said, reaching over and rubbing Andres cock and balls through his pants. "Come on, old man, show me once more why I loved fucking you so much."

1...456789