It Takes Two to Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's why he's so popular at the studio," June said. "The students all love him."

"Can't the two of you do anything but talk about me?" Chad asked, suddenly appearing, stopping when he saw the two women on their backs, their naked breasts exposed.

"Your mother has forgiven me," Darlene said as she sat up and smiled at him.

"Forgiven you? For what?" Chad asked, noticing his mother's large, dark nipples screwing into knots as she slowly sat up.

"For taking advantage of your innocence," Darlene replied, laughing when he snorted.

"I told her that you're both adults and that it's none of my business," June said, "though it's hard to ignore when you practically do it in front of me."

"Oh, that would be interesting," Darlene laughed. "I'd think it would be very exciting to watch your own son."

"Do you find it exciting watching Beth?" June asked bitingly without thinking.

"Definitely," Darlene replied with a smile. "I think that she's beautiful and that she has a great attitude. I feel nothing but pride and excitement when I watch her."

"You're not serious!" June gasped, her nipples getting even harder.

"She's an adult, too," Darlene reminded her. "And she's simply crazy about sex. There's not a thing in the world I could do about it, even if I wanted to. Yes, I was a bit bothered at first when I learned that she had inherited my appetite for sex, but then I accepted reality. If anything, we're closer than we've ever been. There's nothing that she won't talk with me about because she knows that she can trust me."

"I would never have thought..." June started to say, totally in shock.

"Mom's never said a word to me about sex," Chad said, "either way. Yesterday was the first time that she ever asked me anything about it."

"I didn't think I needed to," June said, her face flushing.

"What did you say to him yesterday?" Darlene asked, her eyes shining.

"I asked him why he didn't prefer girls his own age," June replied, unable to meet Darlene's eyes. "It wasn't meant as a criticism, I was truly curious."

"What did you say?" Darlene asked, looking up at Chad.

"I prefer women, period," Chad replied. "I don't care what their age is."

"So very egalitarian!" Darlene laughed. "So if you had the choice between being with a 20-year-old or a 40-something, which would you choose, assuming that they were both attractive?"

"I'd want them both," Chad replied, laughing.

"There you have it," Darlene said, laughing with him. "The perfect solution."

"I should go get ready for work," June said, standing up. "I'll leave the two of you to..."

"Oh, please stay," Darlene pleaded. "I'd love to watch your face the first time you saw Chad..."

"Perhaps some other time," June said, her face flushing. "I do need to get ready."

"I should probably go, too," Darlene said with a sigh. "See you tomorrow?"

"How could I live without our tennis game," June said, finally smiling. "You don't have to go because of me. Honestly."

"I'll stay if you'll stay and watch," Darlene said, her eyes shining.

"Some other time," June said, turning and walking towards the house.

"I'm sorry," Darlene said to Chad. "I hope I didn't go too far."

"No, it's okay," Chad said. "She's really putting a lot of pressure on herself about this tango competition. I'm probably not helping matters. I'd better go talk to her."

"She's lucky to have a son like you," Darlene said as she got to her feet. "Raincheck on your cock?" she asked, smiling coquettishly at him.

"I'm counting on it," Chad replied with a grin, bending over to kiss her, pinching one hard, ruby nipple in the process before he jumped out of reach of her swatting hand.

"Sometimes I just don't know about Darlene," June muttered as Chad caught up to her.

"I don't think that she's a bad person," Chad said, looking down and admiring his mother's jiggling breasts with their large, dark nipples.

"You're right, she's not," June agreed. "In fact, she's probably the most honest person I've ever known."

"She cheats on her husband," Chad pointed out.

"With his full knowledge and approval, apparently," June said, stopping and turning to face him, her naked nipples almost brushing his stomach. "And she's watched Beth having sex."

"No shit!" Chad said, his eyes wide with surprise. "Now, that is cool. Is that why she was after you to...watch?"

"She said that watching Beth filled her with pride," June said, entering the house.

"And she wanted you to watch me...us..." Chad started to ask.

"Apparently," June replied. "I have to get ready now. Zip me up before I leave?"

"Don't I always?" Chad replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Why are you afraid of each other?" Andres asked that evening at their night practice after June got home from the studio. "You must get over this. Touch each other while you dance."

"But we are," Chad protested, his hand having just been filled with his mother's ass cheek as she leaned away from him, grinding her pussy into his crotch while hooking one leg around his waist, his hard cock impossible to miss.

"You touch without passion, without lust," Andres complained. "You don't touch like you enjoy it."

"B...b...but..." Chad stammered, his cheeks reddening.

"Do you enjoy touching her, holding her?" Andres asked, peering closely at Chad.

"Well, yeah, yes," Chad replied, blushing. "But I can't think of that."

"But you must think of that," Andres said, nodding. "She's a beautiful woman. She wants you. She wants to feel your hands on her body. She wants to feel you inside of her. She's doing everything she can to show you. So please her. Make her feel the same, that you want your hands on her body, that you want to be inside of her. Show her!"

"You are afraid because she is your mother?" Andres asked.

"Yes, of course," Chad replied.

"If she wasn't your mother, you would have no trouble touching her?" Andres asked.

"No," Chad replied.

"Please undress," Andres said to June.

"Excuse me?!" June replied, staring at him.

"Undress. Take off your clothes," Andres answered.

"Right here?" June asked. "Just like that?"

"Yes," Andres replied, nodding. "You've seen your mother naked?"

"Well, yeah, a few times," Chad replied.

"You must trust me," Andres said, looking at June.

Without saying a word, June peeled her leotard off, standing naked in front of them.

"Most men would die to touch a body like that," Andres sighed, smiling at June. "Touch her."

"What?" Chad replied.

"Touch her!" Andres repeated. "Start with her fingers, then her hands, then her arms. Learn that you don't need to be afraid to touch her. Touch her softly."

"It's okay," June whispered, her large, dark nipples hardening into knots on the ends of her breasts.

Almost holding his breath, Chad took his mother's left hand in his, carefully looking at each finger, feeling each finger, then moving to her hand, squeezing it, tracing the bones, feeling the moistness of her palm before moving to her lower arm, then her upper arm, marveling in the softness of her skin as he used both hands on her shoulder, continuing over to her neck.

"Now, how does that feel?" Andres asked as Chad held both shoulders at the same time.

"Really good," Chad and June replied at the same time.

"Not so afraid anymore?" Andres asked, a smile on his face.

"No," Chad replied.

"Now reach around and hold her breasts," Andres said.

Chad felt his mother stiffen momentarily beneath his hands, then relax, her own hands coming up to hold his and guide them down onto her breasts.

"It's okay, Chad," she whispered as she released his hands, needing every bit of self-control that she had not to moan as he began to massage her breasts, exploring them, finally capturing her big, hard nipples and squeezing them, pulling on them as she sagged back against him, feeling his hard cock pressing into her ass.

"Okay, now dance," Andres said, a satisfied look on his face.

"L...like this?" June asked, suddenly feeling very naked, even though her hard-nippled breasts were still filling Chad's hands.

"Yes," Andres replied.

Not saying anything, June turned in Chad's arms into dance position, her nipples not quite touching him, while from knee to waist she was plastered against him. They began to move around the dance floor, Chad a bit hesitant at first. His head was spinning from the sensations of his mother's body moving against him as they danced, her nipples scraping his stomach, letting his hands slide across them when she'd turn in his arms.

Chad thought that his cock would break, it was so hard as he danced with his naked mother, never before feeling her so like a feather as she melted into him. When he dropped into a dip, then transitioned into a gancho, he could feel her naked, wet pussy sliding up and down his thigh, then pressing against his cock as her leg wrapped around his waist. When he led her into a sacada, June blushed when she saw him staring directly at her spread pussy as she pressed it up against his stomach, feeling herself getting wetter and wetter as she dismounted his shoulder, sliding her pussy down his thigh until her foot found the ground. It was all he could do not to cum as they finished, June's naked pussy pressed up against his rock-hard cock as she lay back, her large, dark nipples hard as he supported her by holding her ass, squeezing it, feeling his fingers slipping into her crack and gliding over her rosebud as Andres applauded.

"Now you're getting it," he said as they awkwardly and sheepishly separated. "Now we can start to make some progress. Get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning," he said, turning and leaving.

"Mom?" Chad said as June pulled her leotard on.

"It's fine, Chad," June assured him, smiling. "You did great," she said, stretching up to kiss him on the cheek. "Thanks for an amazing dance. I've never danced naked before, not even with your father."

"It seemed like a dream," Chad said, shaking his head. "Your skin is just so soft."

"We need to get to bed," she said, heading to the house as he followed. "It's late."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

June had just finished stretching when Chad arrived at the ballroom in the morning.

"Good morning," he said.

"Did you sleep well?" June asked as she got to her feet.

"Not really," Chad replied.

"Why not?" June asked, stepping close to him and looking up, concern on her face.

"I couldn't stop thinking about last night," Chad admitted.

"It bothers you?" June asked.

"Yeah, in a way," Chad replied.

"But if I wasn't your mother, would it bother you?" she asked.

"No," Chad replied, shaking his head.

"Then forget that I'm your mother," June said. "I am also finding this very challenging, as I'm sure you can imagine. Last night I managed to forget for just a few minutes that you were my son, you were just the man I was dancing with. It was an incredible feeling."

"It was great," Chad agreed.

"Ah, bright and early, I see," Andres said as he arrived, a big smile on his face. "Are we ready? Then dance, please."

They danced, both of them knowing that they weren't in the same space that they had been in the previous evening. June could feel Chad holding back and that in turn caused her to not put herself so fully into it. Neither one of them was surprised at Andres' reaction.

"This is not what I saw last night," Andres said stonily. "You dance like you've never danced before, never met each other until this moment. It was dead. But it is only 7:00 in the morning. Perhaps that is the reason? Maybe you were just warming up? Please, try again, show me dancing."

June and Chad went through it again, doing better, but not creating any magic of any sort.

"Okay, okay, maybe I am expecting too much, too soon," Andres muttered. "Please, undress," he said to June.

June started to say something, then closed her mouth and peeled her leotard off, blushing as she realized that her large, dark nipples were screwing into hard knots. Even with his gym shorts, June couldn't miss Chad's rapidly hardening cock.

"Does this inspire you?" Andres asked, moving behind June and putting his hands on her shoulders as they faced Chad. He could feel her trembling beneath his hands.

"Yes," Chad replied, trying not to stare.

"Look at her!" Andres commanded. "She is a beautiful woman and seeing her should fill you with passion and lust," he said, his hands sliding down to lightly caress the sides of her breasts, his fingers just sliding over her hard nipples. "You need to show that when you dance. Anything less is prostitution."

Chad could see how much effort his mother was putting into maintaining control, refusing to be cowed as she stood naked in front of him, Andres cupping her naked breasts from behind.

"Now dance," Andres said softly, stepping back and releasing June.

"It's okay," June said as she stepped into Chad's arms, her naked pussy sliding wetly against his thigh.

They danced, Chad slowly but surely letting go, allowing his mother to melt into him, become one with him as they moved around the floor, losing himself in the touch of her, a breast filling his hand momentarily, her wet pussy sliding up and down his thigh, seeing her long pussy lips petaling open, spreading apart as she placed her ankle on his shoulder in a sacada before pressing her wet pussy against him. His rock-hard cock was throbbing when they finished, June's pussy pressed hard up against him as she lay back, supported by his hand holding her ass, his fingers in the crack, one of them resting lightly on her rosebud.

"Better," Andres said as they stepped apart, Chad looking down to see the front of his gym shorts soaked from his mother's pussy. "You started to feel it again, no?"

"Yes," Chad and June replied at the same time, then laughed nervously.

"Come, touch her again," Andres said to Chad. "Start with her feet this time, then her legs."

Kneeling in front of his mother after she smiled wanly at him, Chad lifted her foot, placing it on his knee. Looking up at her, he saw her pussy gaping open right in front of his face, glistening wetly, pussy juices or sweat actually dripping from her long pussy lips and big clit. Blushing furiously, Chad lowered his head, paying attention to his mother's foot, touching and gently pulling on each of her long, straight toes, then moving on to the rest of her foot, then her ankle, feeling the fine bone structure before sliding his hands up to her calf, gently massaging the firm muscles before lowering her foot back to the ground as he got to her knee.

As his hands slid up onto his mother's thigh, Chad could feel a tremor quickly flash through her body. His eyes focused on his hands on her leg, Chad finally found himself staring directly at her pussy as his hands reached the top of her leg, her pussy lip almost touching the back of his hand as he felt the hard tendons at the juncture of leg and hip, his outside hand sliding up to cup and caress her ass.

"Now dance," Andres said, snapping Chad out of his reverie and back into the real world.

Standing up, June melted into his arms and they danced, June's head swirling as she remembered the feeling of her son's breath on her pussy as he had knelt before her, feeling the hardness of his cock pressing against her as they danced. When they finished the dance, June's body spasmed as the orgasm she had been holding back burst forth as she pressed her naked pussy against Chad's rock-hard cock beneath his gym shorts, silently thanking the gods that he was wearing them to soak up some of her juices.

"That was dancing," Andres commented, beaming approvingly. "That was dancing. Again, please."

Both June and Chad were amazed at the new awareness suffusing their dance as they as they continued, both of them giving themselves up to the dance, lost in it. Chad had heard her gasp, then grind her naked pussy against him even harder when she felt him lose it and cum in his shorts at the end of one of their dances, one of the fingers of the hand supporting her ass pressing lightly against her rosebud as she orgasmed against him.

"Today you did well. We will continue this evening," Andres finally said as he turned to leave.

"This is pretty nuts," Chad said, unable to tear his eyes from his mother's ass and pussy as she bent over to pick up her leotard. "You're sure that you want to do this?" he asked as she pulled it on, which did nothing to cover her, the material going transparent as soon as it soaked up her sweat.

"To dance like this, to feel this...don't you want to do it?" June asked with a sigh. "It's such an incredible feeling."

"I need to get to the beach," Chad said. "I'll see you later."

June trembled in the shower, cumming over and over again as she worked her favorite, 10" black dildo in and out of her pussy, the one she reserved for those times when she just had to have some relief. Never had she been so turned on dancing with anyone, though she had also never danced naked with anyone before. She shuddered as she remembered how it had felt to press her pussy against his cock, even through his gym shorts.

As much as she wanted to, June couldn't bring herself to tell Darlene about what had happened. Chad was later than usual getting home from the beach, arriving only just in time to zip her up before she had to leave for the studio.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, please dance for me," Andres said when they met that evening after June got home from the studio. "Show me passion. Show me lust."

They danced and it felt good, but it wasn't anywhere near what they had accomplished earlier in the day.

"What do you think the problem is?" Andres asked when they stopped.

"I'm the problem," Chad said. "I couldn't get there."

"And how did you feel about it, June?" Andres asked.

"That I couldn't reach him, that he wasn't there to be reached," June replied truthfully.

"Okay then," Andres said, nodding his head. "Please undress."

June started to peel her leotard off, but Andres stopped her.

"Not you, Chad," Andres said.

"What!? Me!" Chad gasped.

"And why not?" Andres asked, looking at him, her arms crossed on his chest. "It's okay for her, but not for you?"

June couldn't meet his eyes as his sought hers out, butterflies in her stomach.

"We only have an hour," Andres said with some exasperation.

When his mother refused to look at him and said nothing, Chad took a deep breath and pulled his T-shirt off, then pushed his gym shorts down, his big cock flopping out, already half hard.

"Dance, please," Andres requested.

Chad felt awkward as his mother stepped into his arms, his cock trapped between them as she pressed herself into him. They started to dance, but Chad found it difficult because of the way his cock swung around, getting harder and harder, embarrassed that his mother saw him getting so aroused, totally unable to focus.

"No, no, no," Andres said when they stopped. "You're still afraid of her, aren't you?"

"I worry about offending her," Chad replied, blushing as he stood naked in front of them, his rock-hard cock standing straight out in front of him.

"I'm not offended," June said, stepping close to her son and looking up, meeting his eyes. "If anything, it's a compliment," she said, Chad's eyes popping from his head, gasping when he felt his mother's warm fingers gently wrap around the shaft of his cock as she moved closer, trapping it between them, her hand gently squeezing him. "Dance with me. Show me how much I turn you on."

Chad danced like a man possessed, taking every opportunity to touch his mother, her breasts, his hand trailing up her thigh to cup her ass, his fingers spread in the crack of her ass, just touching her long dripping pussy lips, then finishing, out of breath, his eyes wild as she lay back, one leg hooked around his back as he supported her with his hand on her ass as she rocked her hips, her leotard-covered pussy sliding up and down on the shaft of his cock as he pulled her close, the tip of his finger pressing into her ass.

123456...9