It Takes Two to Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, that looked really hot," Chad said, shaking his head. "I like that."

"Me, too," June said, "but it's going to take some work on my part."

"Yes, you need to be fast, yet unhurried," Andres explained. "And you will need to learn how to slightly bend, arching your upper body to help her foot clear your chest," he said to Chad. "I've lost count of the number of times I've seen a long heel catch and break on the way up."

"Then you'll help us?" June asked hopefully.

"Not so fast," Andres said.

"I'm sorry, are you hungry?" June asked. "Perhaps thirsty?"

"I am," Andres replied. "Indeed I am."

"We don't eat red meat," June explained as she led him back to the house. "I know it's a big part of the South American diet. Do you enjoy seafood?"

"Very much," Andres replied. "Truth be told, it's easier on my system these days. I'm not getting any younger."

"But you're only in your 60s, aren't you?" June asked.

"That's what it says online," Andres chuckled, "but I'll be 73 soon. May we stop by my room? I have something for you."

Reaching into his suitcase, Andres extracted a plain cardboard box which he tucked under his arm, a smile on his face.

"We like to eat informally," June explained as they sat at the wooden kitchen table, Andres placing his box on the table next to him. "I've made a seafood salad. It's comprised of various local greens and all sorts of different shellfish, from shrimp to crab to lobster, as well as mussels, clams, and oysters."

"That sounds very nice," Andres said. "These are the three greatest white wines that Argentina produces, in my humble opinion," he said opening the cardboard box and pulling out a bottle. This is a Zuccardi Blanc de Blancs. It's a sparkling wine, similar to champagne, pure chardonnay grape. If you'll put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes, it will get perfectly chilled. This is a Colomé Torrontés Vino Blanco De Gran Altura, which will match nicely with any kind of a salad or seafood, and this is an Adrianna Vineyard White Stones Vino De Pamcela, lovely for an afternoon by the pool with a big bowl of cut fruit."

"That is so thoughtful of you, Andres," June said as she put the Zuccardi in the freezer. "Thank you."

Andres regaled them with tales of his life in dance, the highs and the lows, and the fun and love that connected all dancers.

"But that's all changed now," Andres said as they finished the Zuccardi. "The passion is gone. Everything is so precise, so mechanical today. If someone were to do something truly original, they'd have everyone bowing at their feet. Instead, it's the same shit, different day, as you Americans so aptly phrase it.

"Is that what you meant about our video?" June asked.

"Yes," Andres replied, nodding. "Mechanically, you're a very gifted couple. You move as one. That's something that most couples never get. But there's no passion in your dance. I wonder if a mother-son dance team could possibly have that. Have you ever danced and connected on an entirely different level?"

"Yes, once," June replied, blushing as she glanced at Chad. "Just before we contacted you, we danced our routine at an after-competition party. We connected in a way that we had never connected before. It was quite transcendental."

"But never again?" Andres asked.

"It was quite...personal," June replied. "We never really discussed it."

"Can you tell me what happened?" Andres asked, a glint in his eye.

"We became...aroused," June replied. "I was aroused. I could feel Chad's arousal. It changed everything about the dance."

"But never again?" Andres asked.

"No," June replied, shaking her head. "One time when we were rehearsing to make the video that we sent you, we were working on the closing hooked corte gancho. I felt Chad cum when I was grinding against him."

"I knew you did," Chad said, flushing.

"Did you talk about it?" Andres asked.

"No, not at all," June replied. "I just ignored it, understood that it was a natural reaction. He's my son."

"I was so embarrassed," Chad said.

"I knew that, but at the same time, it was a bit flattering to think that I'd be able to arouse a young man like that," June said, "especially since he, you were my son."

"Okay, here's what I think," Andres said, crossing his arms on his chest. "You have the ability to have a top 10, maybe a top 5 finish, but only if you can capture that feeling that you're avoiding and channel it, expand it, let it feed you. Tango is about seduction and lust. You are seducing each other through your dance, enticing, resisting, ultimately giving in. That's the most brilliant part of your choreography, the way it builds itself through the steps of seduction all the way to the final denuement."

"Your hunger and desire for each other has to be palpable in your dance," Andres explained. "The most successful teams are those that can sell that suppressed, then unbridled lust for each other to the audience, the judges. I fear that your relationship as mother and son will be in your way. The other teams will not have that hinderance, that obstacle. They'll be able to freely display their lust for each other. At the very top, that's the determining factor, not the footwork."

"Dancing in competition is showtime," June said. "I refuse to believe that I am not capable of sublimating myself and playing the necessary part. I've been doing this all of my life. You're not saying anything," June said to Chad.

"Yeah, well, I'm pretty blown away here," Chad said. "I can't help it, but I always at least think about not being too...familiar with you when we're dancing. I don't just let myself go."

"I couldn't have said it any better myself," June said.

"If you want to do well in the competition, you'll need to get past that," Andres said, shaking his head.

"If I told you that it was okay, do you think that you'd want to try?" June asked Chad. "Could you?"

"Want to? How important is this to you, knowing what Andres thinks?" Chad asked.

"Important enough that I want to try," June replied. "But I don't want to push you. If it's not important like that to you, if you're not comfortable with it, I understand."

"Trying won't kill me," Chad said after a moment, then smiled wanly.

"Will you teach us, train us?" June asked, turning to Andres.

"Yes," Andres replied, nodding. "But I have conditions and they are non-negotiable."

"What conditions?" June asked.

"First, you will pay me $50,000 a month," Andres replied, nodding at the lack of expression on her face. "In advance for 6 months. For that, I guarantee you a top 10 or top 5 position. I know how to guide you, to bring out your talent. But you must unequivocally agree to follow my instructions in all regards. Any refusal to follow my instructions and I will simply leave and there will be no refund. I can also promise that you will not like some of my methods and will seriously consider breaking the agreement yourselves. I do not and will not care about your personal relationship to each other. To me you will be a dance team, nothing more."

"I agree to your conditions," June said. "All of them. Chad?"

"I'll try," Chad said, shrugging his shoulders, "but this is definitely on the stranger side of things."

"How did you feel dancing with your mother that time?" Andres asked.

"I've never felt anything like it dancing before," Chad admitted. "I forgot everything but the dance. It was pretty amazing."

"That's what I'm going to teach you, first and foremost," Andres said, "to allow yourselves to get lost in each other so that only the dance is real."

They agreed that Andres would be their house guest for the duration and June promised that he would always have a car and driver available to take him wherever he wished so that he wouldn't feel trapped at the house. They agreed on a practice schedule that fit their schedules, not really varying from what they had been doing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"My god, June, I just can't believe all of this," Darlene said as they lay by the pool late in the afternoon after their daily game of tennis, the sky's colors starting to change with the setting sun. "That ballroom is just fabulous. I love seeing the chandeliers all lit up through the walls at night. It's like a fairy land."

"I knew that if I didn't do it, that I'd never do it and then I'd have regrets forever," June sighed.

"But this whole passion thing," Darlene said, "and with Chad. How is that going to work? I mean, he is your son."

"I know," June said. "But it's a dance, just a dance."

"Uh-huh," Darlene said, rolling onto her side to face June, her pert, B-cup breasts with their hard, ruby nipples pointing at her. "I've seen the two of you dance that tango, remember. It's the closest thing to sex that wasn't sex that I've ever seen."

"That's what tango is," June replied defensively, "a dance of seduction and lust."

"Talking about me?" Chad said as he appeared, stopping abruptly when he saw that Darlene's breasts were exposed. "Maybe I should leave you two to your discussion of seduction and lust," he said, politely averting his gaze.

"That's not necessary," Darlene said, rolling onto her stomach, though still leaning on her elbows, her breasts still totally exposed. "I was just asking your mother how she felt about ramping up the passion when you dance. How do you feel about that?"

"I'm not sure," Chad replied, shifting his feet nervously, wanting nothing more than to bury his cock in Darlene.

"Do you ever get aroused when you dance?" Darlene asked, a twinkle in her eyes. "With your mother?"

"Well, sometimes, yes," Chad confessed.

"I admit that the first time I saw you dance, I got very aroused watching you," Darlene said, "especially when you'd grind against each other. What's that like for you?"

"I'd think that you'd know by now," June said, finally breaking the ice.

"Yes, well, he's not my son," Darlene said, not batting an eye. "But you're right, I do know how good it feels," she said, smiling up at Chad.

"Maybe I should go get ready for work," June said uncomfortably, sitting up, her naked breasts swaying on her chest, her large, dark nipples knurled into hard knots on her full breasts.

June was halfway to the house when, against her better judgment, she looked back over her shoulder and saw Chad with Darlene's ankles in his hands, his cock pistoning in and out of her pussy. She gasped, then quickly turned and hurried to the house when Chad happened to look up and meet her eyes, his cock stopping mid-thrust, the visible shaft glistening in the waning light.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Sorry about that, mom," Chad said as he zipped her dress up as she prepared to leave for the studio.

"Do you really think that your behavior is appropriate?" June asked, feeling goose bumps when she felt his hands on her naked back. "I know that you're an adult, but she is our neighbor, and married."

"That's between her and her husband," Chad replied. "Besides, I've never approached her; it's always at her...encouragement."

"And are you so easily encouraged?" June asked, turning to look at him.

"Yes," Chad replied.

"You're such a gorgeous young man," June said with a sigh. "Don't the girls your own age interest you? Darlene is my age."

"There's no such thing as a girl, or woman, who isn't interesting to me," Chad replied.

"And Beth?" June asked. In for a penny, in for a pound.

"She's my age," Chad replied.

"Does she know about you and Darlene?" June asked.

"I think that's why she likes to...mess around with me," Chad replied with a laugh. "She has this thing about doing all of the men that her mother does."

"You're not serious!" June gasped.

"That's what she says," Chad replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"I've got to run," June said, looking at the clock. "Maybe we can talk about this some more later?"

"If you want," Chad said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They had agreed that they would start rehearsing the next day with Andres and he was waiting for them in the ballroom when they arrived bright and early at 7:00.

"Good, good, punctuality is important," Andres said as he greeted them. "Dance for me," he commanded. "Just dance, not the routine. I want to watch you together, see how you relate to each other."

It had been a long time since June and Chad had danced a tango together that wasn't their routine, so they were a bit awkward getting started as Chad concentrated on not following the routine, just randomly moving through different steps.

"You are like two ships in the night passing," Andres sighed. "Mechanical creatures. Do you not feel the music, the passion?"

"It's 7:00 in the morning," Chad complained.

"Have you never felt passion at 7:00 in the morning, young man?" Andres asked, a twinkle in his eye. "Come, dance with me," he commanded, holding out a hand to June.

Chad watched in amazement as Andres seemed to shed years of age as he led June around the floor, holding her tightly against him as they floated around the floor. June was surprised at the strength, the animal vitality in him as he danced, never having experienced anything quite like it. Compared to the other night, this was a whole new level of dance.

One thing that she noticed was that any time his leg was between hers, he was vibrating it side to side, deliberately rubbing it against her pussy. Whenever he would turn her, his hand would slide firmly across her breasts as he guided her body. When he pulled her forward into a dip, his right hand slid from her waist to her ass cheek, grinding her against him as he squeezed her cheek. Releasing her after several minutes, June stood panting, her eyes wide, her legs trembling. She didn't need to look down to know that the crotch of her leotard was soaked with her pussy juices.

"That is passion, lust," Andres said with a smile. "Not between two individuals, but passion and lust expressed as dance. I'm an old man, yet I can express passion and lust through my dance. It wasn't personal."

"It was very intense," June said, resisting the urge to cover her wet crotch with her hand, knowing that the material had gone transparent and that her pussy lips were clearly visible, as were her now-hard, dark nipples.

"And only I was dancing," Andres said, his eyes narrowing. "You came along for the ride, as it were. Just imagine the power the dance would have if you were also expressing your passion and lust in the dance. When the two of you can do that together, feeding off of each other, then you will have reached that place from which there are no limits."

"Now, try again," he said, his arms folded on his chest.

June felt Chad's rock-hard cock as soon as she leaned into him, unable to stop a tremble from rippling through her body as her now-sensitive pussy reacted to feeling it press against her as they danced. Slowly she felt Chad's body relax as they danced. Instead of his right hand supporting her on her rib cage when he led her into a cross-body dip, she felt her hard nipple digging into the palm of his hand as his hand closed on her breast.

"Better, better," Andres said when they stopped, June's body trembling as she felt Chad's rock-hard cock sliding against her pussy as she slid down from the sacada that he had led her into to finish the dance.

Andres took them through their routine, block by block, step by step, until Chad had to leave for his lifeguarding duties, amazing both of them with his attention to the smallest of nuances of positioning, of balance, of hand and arm movements. It was analagous to learning that the macroscopic world was really composed of microscopic elements that you were only now noticing because they were being pointed out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Are you angry with me?" Darlene asked June after being thrashed 6-1 the next afternoon. "I've never seen you play with such fury."

"No, I'm not angry with you," June replied, sighing, then laughing. "I'm frustrated with me."

"You want to tell me about it?" Darlene asked as she stripped off her tennis outfit and reached for her bikini, turning to look at June.

"I'm worried about Chad, how this whole tango on steroids is affecting him, will affect him," June replied, stripping and leaning over to pick up her bikini, giving Darlene a good view of her ass and pussy from behind, something that always fascinated Darlene, seeing June's long pussy lips hanging down and gaping open, her own tiny and delicate and hidden beneath her fat outer lips.

"Look, I'm not going to make excuses or apologize for enjoying some innocent fun with Chad," Darlene said as they floated in the swimming pool. "And that's all that it is, innocent fun. He may be your son, but he's a gorgeous hunk, and to be quite frank, when it comes to his cock, I don't think that he has a conscience."

"Most men don't," June said with a sigh.

"I don't mind," Darlene said with a laugh. "Most of them aren't worth anything more than their mouths, hands, or cocks. I use them, they use me; I've got no problem with it."

"But what about Jeremy?" June asked.

"Jeremy is different," Darlene said, ascending the steps from the pool, her naked ass shimmering, the string of her bikini disapearing between her bubble butt cheeks. "It's everything else that I appreciate Jeremy for, his brilliant mind, his fascinating conversation, his unquenchable love for me."

"Does he know that you..." June asked as she exited the pool, looking at Darlene as she removed her top and lay back on the chaise lounge.

"Fuck other men?" Darlene asked, smiling as she looked up at June.

"Well, yes," June replied, removing her own top and laying on her back, feeling the waning day's sunlight on her breasts.

"He knows," Darlene replied. "And he's okay with it. He gets as much sex of any kind from me that he wants, whenever he wants. It's not a huge priority with him; making shitloads of money is his thing. His only real comment was that he is unaware of it, that I don't flaunt it and embarrass him, and that it's only for sex. I had to promise to tell him if it becomes emotional with anyone, which it won't. I get all of the emotional support and love that I could ask for from Jeremy."

"That's extraordinary," June commented.

"He's an extraordinary man," Darlene replied. "Look, if it really bothers you, I can leave Chad alone. I value my friendship with you far more than some fun with your son."

"He's an adult, so are you," June replied. "I'd never presume to tell either of you what to do in that regard. It's just been a bit awkward for me. Now that we've talked about it, now that it's out in the open, it doesn't bother me as much."

"Then you don't mind if I continue to...get him to service me?" Darlene asked with a laugh.

"It's not personal, but I don't understand why he is even interested in women our age," June said, exasperation in her voice.

"I don't think age has anything to do with it for Chad," Darlene said. "Beth told me, her words, that he fucks anything that moves."

"I've suspected that he has something with a few of my students," June said. "It's bothered me. They're my age, older. I'd think that he'd want someone younger."

"My impression of Chad is that he's someone that lives almost entirely in the present, in the now," Darlene said. "He doesn't look ahead and never too far back. It's one of the things that makes him such an attractive person. He's so open, so fresh, so spontaneous."

"You make him sound shallow," June said.

"I think it's more of a thing of still waters running deep," Darlene said. "I've fucked men who used me and I felt used. I've never felt that with Chad. He might be just fucking me, but he is never using me. He gives of himself, always makes it special."

123456...9