It Takes Two to Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful!" Andres shouted, clapping his hands as they finished their dance. "You move more and more as one. It becomes a thing of beauty, passionate, lustful beauty. Again, please. See if you can do it without your delicious motivation."

June laughed as they began the dance, throwing her head back in delight as she felt her son's cock trapped between them, suddenly feeling totally free as they seemed to merge in their dance, entranced in a passionate rapture of movement that engulfed them, leaving them breathless at the end as June rubbed her pussy up and down against Chad's cock as he held her pinioned against him, his finger in her ass.

"Very good," Andres applauded. "It's starting to be instinctual. Reward yourselves, taste each other, taste the passion you have released."

Chad needed no encouragement dropping to his knees, June lifting her leg onto his shoulder herself as she impaled her pussy on his tongue, still panting from the dance as she moaned, her whole body vibrating as she came on his insistent tongue, holding his face against her as he ate her pussy.

Then June was slipping down onto her knees, taking her son's cock into her mouth, for some reason surprised when she tasted herself on him, a flavor that she knew all too well, always enjoying sucking on her dildos after using them on herself. She was totally unprepared for the explosion of cum that suddenly began gushing into her mouth. She was torn between total panic, shock, and unbridled lust as his hot, thick cum filled her mouth. Gulping down a mouthful, June gave herself over to sucking him off, once again enjoying the sensation and flavor of a mouthful of cum.

"I think that you will both sleep well tonight," Andres said as he left, a smile on his face and a bulge in his trousers as June finished sucking her son off.

"Th...that was great, mom!" Chad gasped when she finally sat back on her heels licking her lips, scraping some cum that had escaped her mouth from her chin into her mouth, sucking the cum from her finger.

"You're not sorry, ashamed of me?" June asked, looking up at him. "I am your mother, after all."

"God, no," Chad replied. "If letting you suck my cock is the price I have to pay for getting to eat your pussy, I'm happy to pay it," he said, laughing as he gave her a hand up. "Are you okay with it?"

"Not really," June replied, the taste of his cum still thick in her mouth. "But I'm glad I did it, that we did it. I wouldn't change a thing. Maybe it'll get easier the more I do it," she suggested with a smile, reaching out and wrapping a hand around his cock.

"There's only one way to find out," Chad agreed, smiling at her as they began to dress.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"No, no special inspiration this morning," Andres said when he arrived at the ballroom to find June lifting her leg to place on Chad's shoulder so that he could eat her pussy. "Maybe when you finish dancing, as long as your dancing is acceptable. It will give you something to dance for, no?"

"Should I undress?" Chad asked, chagrined at being denied a munch on his mother's pussy, something that he had dreamed about all night.

"Yes," Andres replied. "I want you both to see what you're dancing for, to feel it, so that you want it even more. We're changing the focus of the inspiration from the appetizer to the dessert."

To their great surprise, Chad and June found themselves laser focused on their dance, the incipient eroticism that they had come to expect, to enjoy, removed, even though they were naked. While the emotion, passion, and lust of their dance was somewhat diminished, they were able to focus on their technique, working on individual stylings in the different steps and movements. By the time two hours had gone by, they were both drenched in sweat, but very pleased with the progress that they felt that they had made.

"I am pleased with your work, how seriously you are taking it," Andres said as they finished in the hooked corte, Chad's finger buried in his mother's ass, supporting her against him while she rocked her hips, sliding her sopping pussy up and down against the shaft of his cock.

"Why don't we take a night off?" June suggested as she disengaged from Chad.

"You've earned it," Andres agreed, nodding. "Now you can enjoy yourselves," he said, smiling as he left.

"I have to go to work," Chad said as they stood looking at each other when Andres left, wanting nothing more than to stick his tongue into his mother's pussy.

"We'll talk later," June said, her body still vibrating from cumming.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I've been meaning to ask you," Darlene said as they stripped and entered the swimming pool after their tennis game. "What suddenly caused you to get so relaxed about nudity? Even when it was just the two of us, you were always wearing something. Now, even when Chad is here, you're totally naked."

"I can't really say," June replied. "It just seemed to happen and I enjoy it."

"And it doesn't bother you that Chad's cock practically breaks when he sees you?" Darlene asked.

"I thought that you were taking care of that?" June said, eliciting a gasp from Darlene. "And Beth. And all of the others."

"June, are you jealous that Chad has a sex life?" Darlene asked, amazement etched on her face.

"Don't be silly," June replied, "though I do find it...odd that he has a penchant for older women."

"Like me, you mean," Darlene said. "And yourself."

"What do you mean?" June asked, her face coloring.

"Did you like watching him eat my pussy yesterday?" Darlene asked, changing tack as she exited the pool.

"What!" June gasped, following her.

"It turned me on, knowing that you were watching," Darlene said as she sat down on a chaise lounge, her feet up and as wide apart as was possible as she leaned back. "I've always been turned on by people watching me when I'm having sex."

"Yesterday was the closest I've been to anything like that," June said, flushing as she thought of Andres watching as she had sucked Chad off.

"Watching also turns me on, though not as much as being watched," Darlene sighed. "Watching him eat Beth's pussy and then fuck her turned me on incredibly. I came just watching. But having Beth watch while he ate my pussy, then fucked me turned me on even more. I'll never get over the look on Chad's face."

"What look?" Chad said as he appeared, his glance not missing Darlene's spread thighs and glistening pink pussy.

"It's nothing," June said sitting back, deliberately letting her legs spread so that Chad could see her pussy, her eyes on his crotch, flushing slightly when she saw a bulge when his eyes saw her pussy.

"Actually, we were talking about the night you came over for dinner," Darlene said.

"Darlene!" June gasped.

"Uh-oh," Chad said. "Maybe I should just leave now."

"Why, did anything happen that you're ashamed of, that you don't want me discussing with your mother?" Darlene asked innocently.

"I think I should go get ready to go to the studio," June said, getting to her feet.

"Oh, June, really!" Darlene laughed. "I'm sorry. But Chad, how do you feel about your mother suddenly hanging out by the pool naked? Were you shocked?"

"At first, yes," Chad agreed, "but then I realized that it was nice, both of you."

"Oh, you are so clever, aren't you?" Darlene laughed, getting to her feet. "Go on, I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'm sorry about that, mom," Chad said as he walked with his naked mother to the house.

"You didn't do anything," June replied. "It was all Darlene. What was she talking about from that night? She said you were shocked."

"Uh, mom, do you really want to hear about it?" Chad asked as they entered the house.

"Yes," June replied, turning to face him, her large, dark nipples hard on the ends of her breasts. "I think we've gotten past the point of needing to keep certain types of secrets from each other, don't you?"

"Well, yeah, there is that," Chad agreed, smiling.

"Well?" June demanded, crossing her arms beneath her naked breasts.

"Well, I had fucked Beth, then I fucked Darlene," Chad began.

"That's it?" June asked, her eyes wide.

"Well, I did eat their pussies before I fucked them," Chad admitted, blushing furiously. "You're my mother!" he complained.

"Then what happened?" June pressed.

"Well, when I was fucking Darlene, I came," Chad explained. "Before I even finished cumming..."

"You came inside of her?" June asked.

"Well, yeah," Chad replied. "She likes it, she says, the feeling of a cock going off inside of her."

"So what happened?" June asked, feeling the wetness between her legs.

"Well, suddenly there's Beth, pulling my cock out of her mother's pussy and sucking me off. Then she climbed on top of her mother and they did a 69. Darlene's pussy was full of my cum."

"Oh, my god!" June gasped. "What did you think of that?"

"Well, I was shocked as hell," Chad said, shaking his head at the memory. "But it was also hot, really hot. I fucked her again."

"Her? Who?" June asked.

"Well, both of them, actually," Chad admitted, blushing again, "except that I came in Beth, then Darlene, she, well, the same thing. That's why I didn't have any legs at practice that time."

"I can imagine not," June said, truly shocked. "I need to get ready."

June's mind was in turmoil as she showered and dressed, shocked by what Chad had told her, but not scandalized. She knew that Darlene had a voracious sexual appetite, she had just never realized how varied or broad it was.

"Maybe we can sit in the jacuzzi later," June suggested as Chad zipped her up, "since we have a night off from rehearsing."

"Sure," Chad agreed. "I'd like that."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I've been looking forward to this," June said when she got home from the studio as she and Chad walked to to jacuzzi which was next to the swimming pool. "We've been working so hard, a nice relaxing evening is definitely called for."

"You won't get an argument from me," Chad replied. "Andres can be intense."

"But his methodology seems to be working, wouldn't you say?" June asked. "We're dancing a lot better."

"He does have some good ideas, even if they are a bit unconventional," Chad agreed.

"Like undressing each other, touching each other, tasting each other?" June asked, smiling at him.

"One of his better ideas," Chad replied with a laugh.

"It is rather...bold, but I do have to admit that I enjoy it," June said. "Are you going to undress me so that we can go in the jacuzzi?"

"That sounds like a good idea," Chad said, reaching for the buttons of her blouse and undoing them one by one until her blouse hung open, her naked breasts swaying in front of her. "You've got such incredible nipples," he added, leaning over to suck one rapidly hardening nipple into his mouth as he pulled her blouse off of her.

"It's incredibly erotic that you're still sucking on them after all these years," June sighed, holding his head against her as he sucked and chewed on her nipple.

"But my favorite thing is to see where I entered the world from," Chad said as he knelt down, pulling the zipper to her skirt down at the same time and watching it fall to the ground, leaving her naked in front of him.

"I can still remember the first time I saw your face between my legs," June sighed, lifting a leg and placing it over his shoulder, spreading her long-lipped pussy open in front of his face.

"I guess this is Brownian motion, then," Chad said, pulling her forward and sliding his tongue between her pussy lips and then into her, tasting the juices that were flowing from her hole as she sagged against his mouth.

"You're a lot like your father," June gasped as she came, spasming on his tongue as he lapped up her juices. "He would eat my pussy until my lips were sore."

"They're so much fun to suck on and chew," Chad said, looking up at her, "especially when you're so wet, so delicious."

"Okay, enough already," June laughed, trying to dismount his face as he tripped yet another orgasm by sucking on her big, fat clit. "I think that it's about time that you joined me," she said, pulling his T-shirt off over his head, then reaching for his shorts.

Pulling his shorts down and releasing his cock, June sank into the jacuzzi while Chad sat on the edge, his rock-hard cock sticking up in the air.

"Your father loved it when I'd suck his cock," June said, wrapping a hand around his and jacking him.

"How could he not?" Chad groaned when she took him into her hot, wet mouth.

Chad couldn't believe that his mother was sucking his cock, this time just because she wanted to, nothing to do with dancing. Her ability to take all of him into her mouth and down her throat quickly had him worked into a state.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum," Chad warned, a hand on his mother's head as she sucked his cock.

"I should hope so," June gasped, smiling up at him. "That's the reward for all of this hard work," she said, taking the head of his cock back into her mouth and running her tongue all over it, tasting the quickly-flowing pre-cum as she tried to get him off.

"Oh, shit!" Chad gasped as his cock exploded, cum gushing into his mother's mouth which she eagerly gulped down, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked him off, swallowing every drop of his cum before sitting back and licking her lips, her eyes glowing.

"Your cock is bigger than your father's, but he was like you, cumming forever," she said. "I never got tired of sucking him off."

"Well, don't let anything hold you back with me," Chad said. "Nobody has ever sucked my cock the way you do. I don't care if you are my mother. In a way, it makes it even hotter, because mother or not, you are a hot babe."

"It is so wrong, but I just don't care," June said, pulling him down into the jacuzzi with her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is Serafina Gomez," Andres said one morning a couple of months later, introducing a dark-haired, dark-eyed, 40-ish woman. "She is a friend from Brazil and she is going to make your costumes for you for the competition. Her tango and bolero costumes are world famous. Today, she is going to take measurements."

"I will start with you," Serafina said to June. "Would you please undress?"

June thought it a bit odd, seeing that she was wearing her leotard, but peeled it off nonetheless. As Serafina did her measurements, June smiled at Chad, seeing the way he was looking at her.

After that evening at the jacuzzi, things had changed between them. They began going down on each other after every rehearsal once Andres had gone. She had gotten to the point where she couldn't wait to get a mouthful of Chad's cock and suck him off. She had convinced Chad to let her suck him off before he ate her pussy so that she could savor the taste of his cum in her mouth while he was eating her, something that he did masterfully, usually tripping her into one long, continuous orgasm. Oftentimes, she would suck his cock after he zipped her up for the studio, enjoying the taste of his cum in her mouth as she drove.

June gasped, her eyes widening when Serafina gently rolled her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, causing them to knurl into knots, then measured her again.

"Now you," Serafina said, smiling up at Chad's suddenly uncomfortable-looking face.

"Uh, really?" Chad asked.

"Are you afraid to let me see your cock?" Serafina asked in her liquid, Brazilian-accented English, a big smile on her face. "I promise not to hurt it."

"Well, it's just..." Chad stammered, pulling his T-shirt off and pushing his gym shorts to the ground, his cock already starting to rise.

"With a cock like that, you should never be hiding it," Serafina commented, shocking Chad and June when she reached out and wrapped a hand around it, squeezing him and slowly jacking him to a full erection. "Very nice," she said, kneeling to measure him. "Hold this here," she said, pushing his rock-hard cock up against his belly, then measuring from the floor to the tip of his cock as he held himself, doing the same with his hips.

"You are dancing tango, no?" Serafina asked when she stood up and saw the expressions on their faces. "Passion, lust, you can't have them and not have a hard cock or erect nipples or a wet pussy, can you?"

"I suppose not," June replied, shocked, yet aroused by Serafina's brutal directness.

"So, the costume is for the judges, first and foremost, and only then for the audience," she explained. "It is not for you. Clothes get in the way of a truly great tango."

"I agree," June said, smiling.

"So I made your nipples hard so that we make sure that they won't be missed when they look at you," Serafina explained. "We don't want to hide your breasts. We want to get you as naked as possible and still stay within the rules. The more the judges are watching you, the higher your score, assuming you don't make any mistakes."

"They will win," Andres said quietly. "I wasn't certain in the beginning, but I am now. Only a disaster will keep you from winning if you can release your passion and lust in that one dance, that one time. I've never seen anyone dance with more."

"With you and that delicious-looking cock of yours," Serafina said to Chad, laughing as he blushed, "-- oh, it is beautiful! -- I don't want to make your pants so low that your entire cock pops out when you get excited during the dance. When I get done with your costumes, everyone who sees you will want you. You will create a sexual tension just by your presence."

"It all sounds quite amazing, Serafina," June said. "I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with."

"Will you dance for me?" Serafina asked. "It will help me to see the costume that will best show your dance."

Chad felt an unexpected thrill at being watched dancing nude with his mother by someone other than Andres. His mother's body felt incredible in his hands, against his body, moving with him, against him, up onto him. When they finished in the hooked corte, June blatantly rubbing her naked, wet pussy on the shaft of his rock-hard cock as he pulled her into him with a finger jammed up her ass, Serafina applauded, her eyes bright.

"I know just what you need," she said, beaming. "Such lust! You are right, Andres. They cannot help but to win."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Who is he?" Darlene asked a few days later as they lay in the waning sun after tennis and a swim.

"What are you talking about?" June asked.

"You've been like the cat who ate the canary for a while now," Darlene replied. "That can only mean a man."

"You have such a narrow view of life sometimes, Darlene," June laughed. "I'm happy because we're making phenomenal progress with our dance. It fills me with joy to be able to dance the way we're dancing, and to be doing it with my son makes it even more special. This competition means a lot to me."

"When do I get to see this dance?" Darlene asked.

"The same as everyone else, when we dance it in Brazil at the competition," June replied.

"Well, all of this dancing is certainly cramping Chad's style, at least from my point of view, and Beth's," Darlene sighed. "He's wasting his energy dancing when he could be using it...differently."

"I'd have thought that your pond was full of fish, Darlene," June said.

"There's fish, then there's sharks," Darlene said. "Chad is all shark."

"I'm a shark now, am I?" Chad asked as he showed up from the beach, smiling down at the two naked women.

"Darlene is upset with me for using up all of your energy in dance," June said. "Maybe the two of you should talk about it while I go get ready for the studio."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Did you work things out with Darlene?" June asked as Chad zipped her up.

1...456789