It Takes Two to Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We came to an understanding," Chad replied, smiling as she turned to face him. "But all I could think of at the beach today was sticking my cock in your mouth."

"Well, aren't you sweet," June said, pleased on more than one level as she reached out and felt his rock-hard cock in his baggies. "Why don't you do that?" she said, sinking to her knees and taking his baggies with her, his cock swinging out in front of him.

June enveloped his cock with her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she tasted as much of him as possible, realizing as his cock exploded in her mouth almost immediately that she was tasting pussy all over him, tangy pussy, and then her mouth was full of his hot, thick cum as she sucked him off, gulping every drop of it down until she could squeeze no more from him.

"You fucked Darlene?" she asked as she got to her feet, still swallowing.

"Yes, but I didn't cum," Chad replied. "I saved that for you."

"You could have told me," June said.

"Did you like the taste of pussy on my cock?" Chad asked, smiling as she flushed.

"I always liked the taste of myself on your father's cock after he'd fuck me," June finally replied, determined to be honest with him, especially in light of the fact that she was sucking his cock on a daily basis and he was eating her pussy.

"Darlene's pussy is tangier than yours," Chad said. "I love the musky taste of your pussy. Your pussy is just made for eating, especially with those pussy lips and your big clit."

"Sometimes you really remind me of your father," June sighed. "He used to say almost the same thing. But I need to go. I'll see you at rehearsal."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Serafina!" June said, smiling when she saw the dark Brazilian woman when she arrived for rehearsal.

"I'd like to do a fitting, see what I need to modify," Serafina said.

"I'd love to," June replied, excited.

"Start with this," Serafina said, reaching into a big bag and pulling out a fine-meshed, lycra body suit.

June quickly undressed, then pulled the body suit on. The front was cut high on her thighs, almost to her hips, only a strip covering her pussy. The top had a plunging slash between her breasts down to just below her navel, showing the full inner bulge of her breasts, stopping just short of her nipples. It was colored red from just above her pussy, changing to orange-tinged flames reaching up to surround her breasts before fading out, having the effect of emphasizing her breasts. The fine mesh seemed almost transparent and felt like gossamer, hiding nothing.

"Now this," Serafina said, holding out a red skirt made of the most supple leather. It tied at the left hip, then slanted across her body, barely covering her pussy. In back, most of her left cheek was visible, while the skirt ended on her upper left thigh.

"If I breathe, they'll see everything," June observed.

"Yes, they will," Serafina agreed. "But this is a legal costume. You are covered, yet you can and will be exposed when you move."

"You look hot," Chad said, shaking his head. "There will be tongues dragging on the floor when they see you."

"Exactly!" Serafina laughed. "She does look delicious, no? And now you," she said, turning to Chad with a smile. "Are you still shy about showing me that beautiful cock of yours?" she asked, throwing her head back and laughing. "Oh, I've thought about it. Most of these dancers, small cocks. It's nice to see a real man with a real cock."

"I was still a competitive dancer when I first met Serafina," Andres said with a smile. "She was just 18 or 19 at the time, helping one of the legends in dance costume design. She was just as colorfully outspoken then as she is today. It's one of the things that I love about her."

"Huh! You couldn't get that cock of yours in me fast enough, I seem to remember," Serafina said with a toss of her head and a big smile on her face.

"And once I did, you didn't want me to stop," Andres replied. "I almost lost that competition because of you. My legs were shot."

"Well, you had a man's cock and you knew how to use it," Serafina said, turning to hug him. "He still does," she added with a wink and a smile at June and Chad.

"Put this on first," Serafina said, handing Chad the top of his outfit.

It was of the same fine-meshed lycra as June's and of similar design, cut down the middle to below his navel, showing most of his chest but stopping just short of his nipples. It came halfway down his ass with a pair of silken strips hanging down over his cock.

"What're these for?" Chad asked, holding up the silk strips, each about an inch wide and six inches long.

"I will show you," Serafina said with a smile, moving to stand in front of him and taking the strips from him. "As I said, it is important for the judges to watch you," she said, eliciting a gasp from him as she began to tightly wrap the strips around his cock and balls in opposite directions, finally tying them together. "Maybe you will be nervous. Maybe you will have trouble initially being inspired. We want the judges' eyes on you right from the beginning. This beautiful cock of yours bulging in your costume will help do that. Think of these silk ties like a cock ring," she said, both hands wrapped around the shaft of his cock and gently jacking him, getting him harder and harder until he thought his cock would break as it throbbed, the silk strips seeming much tighter.

"Now these," she said, suddenly releasing him and pulling the bottom of his costume from her bag, what appeared to be a pair of fine-meshed, black lycra pantyhose.

Pulling them on, they felt like a feathered second skin on his body, yet they were snug enough that they trapped his raging erection tightly against his stomach, very visible, yet not.

"The more moisture the material picks up, the more transparent it will become," Serafina explained. "You will both appear naked by the end of your dance. Please, dance, see if the material restricts you in any way. Test it for me, try to break it. I'd rather find and fix problems now than have them appear during the competition."

They were both uncomfortable at first, not trusting the material, not wanting to damage anything, but then they began to notice how the lycra subtly squeezed and massaged their bodies as they moved. That added to their dance proved very stimulating and by the time they had finished in the hooked corte, the lycra parts of their costumes did indeed seem totally transparent, while June's skirt was barely a figleaf for all intents and purposes.

"Any problems or complaints?" Serafina asked as she applauded.

"Uh, can I take that...that..." Chad gasped, his cock visibly throbbing.

"Here, let me help you," Serafina said, startling him when she pulled his bottoms down to release his cock, wrapping both hands around it lovingly, then sliding them down to his balls, releasing the tie and beginning to unwrap the strips.

"What are you...oh, shit!" Chad gasped as Serafina gently rolled his balls in her hand as she released the strips, her other hand wrapping around the shaft of his cock.

June's eyes were wide when she saw a stream of cum shoot from Chad's cock up in the air, Serafina laughing as she bent over and captured it in her mouth, kneeling down and reaching around him to grip him by the ass, pulling him forward, his cock disappearing into her mouth and down her throat as he continued to pump his balls dry.

"Well, that was a nice surprise," Serafina gasped when she had finished sucking him off, sitting back on her heels as she scraped cum from her chin into her mouth, still swallowing. "I think the costume works."

"I'd say so," June said, still stunned and just a little bit disappointed that it hadn't been her getting the mouthful of Chad's cum.

"You can try wearing them, making sure that they fit okay, but not too much," Serafina cautioned. "I'll make duplicate back-ups just in case, but they are fairly fragile. It would actually be good if they're just a bit off when you compete. They'll stimulate your bodies more that way."

"I do think that they're beautiful," June said. "The fire is the perfect metaphor for the passion and lust of the dance."

"You dance to your potential, you will do them justice," Serafina said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You're not upset about yesterday?" Darlene asked as she and June lay back on the chaise lounges in the waning afternoon light.

"No," June replied. "It's one thing to know something, it's another to see it right in your face."

"You mean like the time you watched Chad eat my pussy?" Darlene asked.

"Yes, like that," June agreed.

"Just so that you understand that it's not at all personal," Darlene said. "He's just such a wonderful boy toy."

"So, now I'm a boy toy?" Chad asked as he appeared, grinning down at the two naked women.

"Does that bother you?" Darlene asked, nonplussed.

"I could be worse things, I supposed," Chad replied with a laugh.

"I guess that it's time for me to give the two of you some space," June said, getting to her feet.

"It'd be a lot more exciting if you'd just stay and watch," Darlene said unashamedly.

"Maybe some other time," June said, placing a hand on Chad's cheek as she left.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Do you enjoy fucking Darlene?" June asked as Chad zipped her up.

"Definitely," Chad replied. "For whatever reason, she and Beth have the tightest pussies and they cum non-stop. It makes for a great fuck. Do you mind?"

"No, how could I?" June asked. "You are my son, after all, in spite of everything."

"Does that mean that you're going to suck my cock for me before you go?" Chad asked. "I saved it."

"You fucked her?" June asked, her eyes glued to his cock as he pushed his baggies to the floor, his cock standing out in front of him.

"Yes," Chad replied. "Does it matter?"

"No," June replied softly as she sank to her knees, taking him into her mouth, this time really noticing the taste of Darlene's pussy on him, looking for it. She felt her own pussy getting wet as she thought of what she was doing, picturing him fucking Darlene just as Chad's cock began to pulse, thick, hot cum covering her tongue and running down into her throat as she gulped, locking her lips on him and totally sucking him off before sitting back, her eyes watering.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When Chad's cock erupted as they finished their last dance of the evening session with June rubbing her naked pussy up and down against the shaft of his cock as he held her against him in the hooked corte, his finger up her ass, June slid down, capturing him in her mouth and sucking him off with Andres standing right there watching.

"I want to talk to you about something," Andres said when June finally sat back on her heels, licking her lips and swallowing the last of Chad's cum. "I think it is safe to say that you are over the whole mother-son thing sexually."

"I'd have to agree with you, Andres," June replied, blushing as she flicked her tongue out for a droplet of cum that was seeping from the slit of Chad's cock. "And we have you to thank for that."

"It's nothing," Andres assured her, waving his arm. "You think I haven't enjoyed being a spectator? Anyway, I honestly think that you'd have to have a catastrophic accident or mistake to not win the competition. Your dancing is already on a level that I have never seen. It's clear to me that your honest lust for each other has a lot to do with that. You are aware that at the awards ceremony, the winning team dances for everyone, only them on the dance floor?" Andres asked.

"Don't they usually just dance their routine?" June asked.

"Yes, that is correct," Andres replied. "Tell me, after this competition, do you have any intention of continuing in competitive dance or is this just a one-off for you?"

"It's only for this year, as far as I'm concerned," June replied. "I'm going to try, give it everything I've got, and accept the outcome, whatever it may be. I'll still have the results that I want in terms of honoring my husband."

"So, you will be remembered as one in a long line of champions," Andres said, nodding. "Would it mean anything to you to be remembered as the greatest champions of all time, forever on everyone's lips who dances tango?"

"Our dance is good, but not that good," June replied honestly.

"I know a way," Andres said, a faraway look in his eyes, "if you have the courage."

June and Chad stood staring at Andres in total, speechless shock when he finished explaining his idea. Chad could feel his mother trembling next to him.

"So the only question is, would you do it?" Andres asked. "Could you do it? Would you want to do it? It would put you in the history books like no others before you."

"That would be quite a step to take," June said slowly after a long pause as her whole body reacted, her pussy flooding with juices which ran down the inside of her thighs. "What do you think, Chad?" she asked.

"I think that it's going to take a lot of practice to get it right," Chad replied slowly, smiling at the look on his mother's face, the excitement in her eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"How do you feel?" Andres asked a couple of months later as they dressed for the first round of competition at the annual tango world championships being held that year in São Paulo, Brazil.

"Nervous," Chad replied as he pulled his top on, tugging it down.

"Please, let me," Serafina said, smiling as she reached for the silk ribbons, gently caressing his cock and balls.

"It's good to be nervous," Andres said as Serafina wrapped the silk ribbons around Chad's cock and balls. "These first three rounds are unimportant. The only thing that you need to do is not crash into anyone else or trip or fall. Do not show too much intensity. Keep it vanilla, but correct. It's the final rounds that matter. That's when you'll need to really bring it."

"You look simply delicious," Andres said to June. "Just focus on your dance, on each other. You'll do fine."

As soon as they started dancing, Chad and June forgot about anything but their dance, moving easily on autopilot around the dance floor, feeling intensely connected, flowing until the end, easily moving on to the next round.

"Okay, now we're in the money rounds," Andres explained as Serafina once again wrapped Chad's cock and balls in the silk ribbons, gently jacking him to hardness before pulling his bottoms up over his bulging cock. "Now you need to start getting the attention of the judges. You need to seriously up the intensity for this next round. There will only be five couples and two will be eliminated."

"June, are you wet, your pussy?" Andres asked, smiling at the surprised look on her face.

"A little, I guess, yes," June replied, blushing. "I'm a bit nervous, a bit excited."

"I ask because I want you to be wet, very wet," Andres explained. "I want to maximize the transparency of the mesh material now. We must get the attention of the judges."

"Serafina?" Andres said.

"You don't mind, do you?" Serafina asked, smiling at June as she reached between her legs under her skirt and rubbed a finger up and down her pussy, almost buckling her knees as she reacted. "Oh, my, you do cum easily."

"I...I wasn't expecting," June gasped.

"They're going to just love you," Serafina said, leaning over and licking and gently sucking on June's nipples through the material, at the same time rendering the material transparent and also causing her nipples to harden. "I could see it in the last round, the audience couldn't take their eyes off of you."

"And now we want to make sure the same is true of the judges," Andres said. "Good luck!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, god, that was incredible!" June gasped when they came off the dance floor, her face flushed, a smile from ear to ear.

"Quick, go back out and bow," Andres encouraged. "They want to see you."

Blushing, June ran back out holding Chad's hands, waving to the audience and taking a bow as flowers showered down on them along with the deafening cheering.

"You had the second-highest score," Andres informed them, a fact that they were all too aware of. "Now we have to get the top score, no holding back. We have 30 minutes, so lay down and rest. I want you to calm down right now, save the energy for the final dance."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I want you to keep only one thing in your mind during this dance," Andres began as Serafina smilingly wrapped Chad's cock and balls once again, gently jacking him to hardness, then taking an exacto knife and gently and carefully making a slight cut in the material directly over where Chad's cock bulged the most, much to Chad's consternation, "and that is your lust for each other. That's it. Your bodies know how to do the dance, now I need you to let your lust out as fully as possible. I want you to make the audience have a mass orgasm as they watch your lust on display."

"Put your foot on my shoulder for a moment," Serafina requested of June, who gasped when she saw Serafina lean in with her exacto knife, holding her breath when she felt it pressing against the mesh material covering her pussy.

"Oh, god!" June gasped when Serafina leaned further forward and dragged her tongue over her pussy, up and down a couple of times before sitting back.

"That's better," Serafina said, smiling up at a shocked June.

"I know how much you love the feeling of Chad's cock exploding in your mouth, June, and I know how much you love the taste of your mother's pussy, Chad. Think of nothing more, only that," Andres said. "When you do the sacada, I want you close to the judges' table with your back to them, Chad. Make sure that they all have a good view of your mother's leg stretching up to sit on your shoulder. Now, go with God."

The roar from the audience that greeted them when they ran out onto the floor to join the other two couples was deafening. Everyone was on their feet applauding and cheering. It took the head judge a minute to get them calmed down enough to announce what was going to take place.

"I am going to eat your pussy until you pass out and then fill your mouth with cum like you've never seen it before," Chad whispered to his mother as they assumed their starting position.

June felt as though she was having a non-stop orgasm as they danced. Her whole body was on fire, a mere whim of Chad's desires as he moved her around the floor. As she stretched her leg up onto his shoulder for the sacada, June felt the material at her crotch let go, immediately feeling the cool air on her now-exposed pussy, hearing the gasps and seeing the shocked expressions on some of the judges' faces as she stepped down into the hooked corte, her now-exposed pussy pressed up against the bulge of Chad's cock.

The roar from the crowd was like being hit. It staggered them as June resumed her feet, noticing that the material over Chad's cock had parted for a couple of inches, allowing the flesh of his shaft to be seen in stark contrast to the black material of his bottoms. It was almost anti-climactic when they were pronounced the winners.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So, you've done it," Andres beamed, hugging each of them again. "I am very proud of you. You worked hard and you earned this. You deserve it."

"It hasn't sunk in yet," June said, still shaking with emotion, her arms full of flowers.

"The awards ceremony is in 15 minutes," Andres said. "Have you decided what you're going to do?"

"It would be a shame for all of that practice to go to waste," June said slowly, blushing as she looked up at Chad. "Don't you think?"

"I agree," Chad said. "Two, three times a day for the past two months. That's a lot of work."

1...456789