It was a Dark and Stormy Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike, are you in there?" she asked. "Can you hear me?" I nodded and she went on.

"Mike, I have one question for you. Okay?" I nodded. "Mike... are you FUCKING KIDDING ME???"

I shook my head.

"Mike..." she started out calmly again. "Have I got this right? You are living with two ghosts who possess people to have sex and you have been fucking them???" She ended up a bit agitated.

"Well, sort of," I tried to explain. "They haven't possessed anybody, yet. I mean, to have sex with me. Because I got here on Allhallowtide and they were able to manifest. So we were fucking in their ghost forms, but their solid ghost forms, not the usual post-mortem nebulous apparition forms."

She sat back on her heels. "Yet?" she asked quietly.

"Uh, yeah... yet," I told her. "Maybe you better, like, get back in your Jeep and hightail it out of here? Nobody will believe you, so I'm pretty sure you won't tell anyone. You won't want them to think you're crazy. I'm pretty sure, though, that if you go ahead and seduce me, at some point they won't be able to keep their supercharged libidos to themselves and you probably aren't up to that level of sexual experience."

I was trying to be honest. How was I supposed to know it was like waving a cape in front of a bull?

She didn't jump in her Jeep and hightail it. She didn't even move away from me. She stood up, moved over to where I was sitting, bent forward at the waist putting me eye-to-nipple with those humongous tatas, reached her hands out on either side of my face and drew me up into a kiss. A major kiss. A major, let's-just-suck-out-your-soul kiss. A Major, Bring It On! kiss...

I can resist everything but temptation. Thank you, Oscar Wilde.

I kissed her back. I put everything I had into kissing her back. We were so liplocked that I ended up tumbling out of the chair and falling to the floor with her and neither one of us was letting up. She had her tongue halfway down my throat and was rubbing up against me, hard. Hard enough that I felt the pop! pop! pop! of her buttons letting go. She obviously felt them, too, because she sat up, said "Oh, fuck it!" while pulling off the sweater and remains of her blouse, then hefted her tits in my face and asked, "you like?"

I liked. Damn, did I like! I liked so much, I pulled her to me, glomming onto a nipple with my mouth while rolling the other between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, fuck, yes..." she murmured as I suckled. I was guessing I was doing something right.

My, my... Jacquie's voice came to me. She iz most certainly a kindred spirit... a razzer amazing libido, don't you zink?

I would have asked if she was talking to me, but my mouth was full.

Oh, yes, my Lady, I quite agree, Lizzie came back. Must we wait for them to fuck before partaking?

It would be ze polite zing to do, the Countess answered. Let zem get used to each ozzer first.

That was about the point where Bethany began pulling at my shirt.

I'm only stupid occasionally. I broke free from suckling her, leaned back and started taking my shirt off. She took the opportunity to stand up, kick off her shoes, wiggle out of her skintight jeans, strip off her socks and pull off her panties.

Holy. Fuck.

An absolutely perfect redheaded goddess was standing in front of me completely naked, with an expectant look on her face. I shook free of my fascination and finished stripping off my own clothes. Her attention immediately went to my groin and I swear, Ivan Pavlov would have been proud of her. She was literally starting to drool. Only a little, but still obviously excited by what she saw.

Okay, so Jacquie and Lizzie had done a number on me. I was still getting used to the idea. I finished adolescence around seven inches and what I'd call normally thick. What she was looking at was closer to ten and very thick. I guess sex with a couple of ghosts will do that to a guy.

She inhaled me.

She dropped to her knees, grabbed my cock in one hand and my balls in the other and inhaled me.

"Oh, fuuuuckkk!!!..." I moaned as her hot, wet mouth encased me and her incredible tongue went to work. Incredible, because it felt like it was prehensile, the way she was working up and down my shaft and using my glans to play tonsil hockey. Jacquie and Lizzie were intense... they were supposed to be. They were ghosts. Beth was almost in the same category and as far as I could tell, she was human. An alive human. An alive human with the most amazing mouth and starting to give off pheromones that were jacking me up even higher.

"Mmmm, gd th's gud," she murmured around my cock as she continued to suck on me like she was a starving baby on a teat. At the rate she was going, I wasn't going to last very long. And without the aid of the post-mortem nebulous apparitions, I wasn't sure I was going to have more than one in me. On the other hand, based on what they'd obviously changed, I didn't know I wasn't going to be able to cum more than once. Bethany made it moot.

She started doing something with her tongue and the tip of my glans that got something very tickled, almost painfully so. Then she deep-throated me. Honest to God, all the way down to where she was licking my ballsack. That did it. I exploded.

I'm pretty sure "Oh, my Fucking GOD!!! I'm Cumming!!!" is what came out of my mouth. Jet after jet shot out of my cock at the same time and she swallowed it, all. She kept sucking and swallowing until there wasn't any more to get. As she came off my cock, she reached between her legs and started jilling herself.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, fucking YEAH!!! Oh! Fucking! CUMMING!!!" She started shaking and quivering right there on her knees with one hand still on my cock like a handhold and the other busy between her legs. And she wasn't stopping.

"Oh, Fuck, YEAH!!!" she cried out again and shivers wracked her body. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, YES!" she cried out as a third massive orgasm ripped through her. And we hadn't even fucked, yet.

I really think I am going to like this girl, Lizzie's voice entered my head. Now, my Lady?

No, dear, Jacquie answered. Let them exhaust themselves. We will have plenty of time... although you are right. She is very, very responsive...

"Oh, Lord, that was awesome..." Bethany moaned as she came down from her crashing cums. "Nature really blessed you, Mike... thank God..."

"Nature didn't bless me with this," I told her, still panting from cumming my brains out. "And I don't think God had much to do with it, either."

She looked at me funny, like she was expecting an explanation.

"I used to be significantly smaller," I told her, "until a couple of ghosts had their way with me. But I'm glad you liked it."

"Well," she smiled, "aren't I the lucky one? And, that takes care of the oral... do you have a favorite position for fucking?"

This woman was going to destroy my brain with her more than straightforward approach. In all my twenty-two years on this planet, I'd never known a woman like this. If this was nymphomania, I was getting addicted.

"Um, no," I answered her. "Whatever my partner likes, I suppose. I was kind of taught to make sure she was satisfied first. So... is there a position you like best?"

"There is a god..." she murmured as she moved to the sleeping bag I still had in front of the fire. She got on her hands and knees, spread her legs and dropped her shoulders, then told me, "doggy."

Magnifique! I heard Jacquie in my head. Oh, yeah... this was going to get interesting...

I moved over behind Beth. Her juices were already running down her thighs and I was already coming up hard... another "gift" from Jacquie and Lizzie. It didn't take much to line up with her swollen pussy and plunge in.

"Oh, Fuck, YES!" she cried out as I bottomed out. I wouldn't have bet on her being able to take all of it, but she did. And she started bouncing back onto my cock, crying out "Yes! Yes! Yes!..." on each bounce. Hey, all I had to do was kneel there and stay hard. Again, she was doing all the work.

I counted three solid orgasms from her before I decided to start participating. I grabbed her rather luscious hips and started pounding back. "Oh, yeah..." she moaned as she stopped bouncing and let me take over. "Damn, you're good! Damn, you're good! Damn, you're... gonna make me CUM!!!"

The way her pussy clamped down on me, I thought I'd been caught in a Chinese Finger Trap. And I could see her anus pulsing hard, above my cock. I didn't figure pulling out was such a hot idea, so I just kept going, since I hadn't cum, yet. Apparently, that was the right answer.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, fuck, yeah! Harder! Oh, fuck, yeah, harder! God, yes, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeee!..." She went over hard again, and kept right on doing that, again and again and again. She was incredibly vocal and very specific about what she liked. It only took a few like that and I was building back up to my own climax.

My ghosts -- it was really weird that I was thinking of them as my ghosts -- had really done a job on my responsiveness. Before them, I wasn't exactly a One Shot Wonder, but this kind of recovery time had only been in my dreams. Now, I was going to blow another huge load within a few minutes. And as far as I could tell, this was all me... it didn't feel like Jacquie or Lizzie were messing with me. I also had another realization.

"Uh, Beth?" I panted as we pounded into each other. "I'm not protected. Should I cum on your ass or just miss?"

"In my pussy, you wonderful fucker... I'm protected," she moaned back. "Give it to me! Fill me with your fucking cum, Ponyboy... jam it to me until I can't fucking take any more!"

As if I needed any encouragement. In effect, that was all she wrote.

"OH, FUCK, CUMMING!!!" Again I unleashed a torrent into this incredible goddess... or maybe succubus... whatever. She tripped over right after I did and milked my cock like her mouth had. I was cumming so hard I was seeing little flashing lights and shit.

When we finally came back down from our respective cosmic highs, she fell forward off of me and onto the sleeping bag, a little rivulet of my jizz leaking out of her.

"Okay..." she panted. "That... takes care... of... vaginal..." She struggled back up to her hands and knees, proffering her ass. "Next..."

I started laughing.

She turned to look at me over her shoulder. "What's funny?" she asked, a little peeved, maybe.

"Your mating call," I told her as I tried to rein it in.

"What mating call?" She was definitely acting confused.

"The mating calls of the blonde, the brunette and the redhead," I told her. She wasn't getting it, so I told her. "The mating call of the blonde -- 'like ohmigod, I'm so drunk...'; the mating call of the brunette -- 'has the blonde left, yet?'; and the mating call of the redhead -- 'Next!' I was laughing at 'Next!'..."

She actually did break a smile on that one.

"Okay, so come on," she told me, kind of faux scolding. "Get that horse dick up and in my ass. Now..."

"You're going to have to give me a minute," I told her as I sat there in amazement. "And by the way, you said you're protected. I hope you are disease free."

"Yep!" she smiled. "And I'm presuming you are, too, since you haven't gotten laid in a year. Should I play with myself while you recover? Do you like watching?"

I was going to give her a serious answer, but all of a sudden a chill ran through me and I went straight to massive hard-on, do not pass Go!, do not collect $200. Her eyes went wide as she watched me inflate almost instantaneously.

"Thanks a lot," I murmured, more than a little ticked. Bethany looked at me strangely.

You do not wish to keep the lady waiting, M'sieur, I heard Jacquie tell me.

Besides, Lizzie added, we have voted and she has become our next invitee for a foursome.

"Shouldn't you ask her first?" I asked in reply. Now Bethany was looking at me very strangely.

You can explain, M'sieur, while you are ravishing that very fine derrière, Jacquie told me. I shrugged. What else was I going to do?

I moved over behind Beth on my knees, lining up with her awesome rosebud and wondering what I should do about lube. I decided there was more than enough flowing from her pussy to suffice and started rubbing my glans between her nether lips. She really was soaking and it didn't take long before I figured I was lubed up enough.

"Are you sure?" I asked. For some reason, it was important to be polite.

"Oh, yeah, I'm sure..." she sighed. "You have no idea how sure I am..."

"Okay," I agreed. I pushed my tip against her ass and she took me easily. It looked to me like I was even bigger than before, maybe up to eleven or twelve, but definitely wider... like maybe two-and-a-half or more across. Not around, across. And she took me, even pushing back into me a little. My nuts were smacking her clit when I got seated.

"Oh, God, yes..." she moaned as she dropped her shoulders, leaving her ass high and impaled. "Fuck me hard, Mike... make me cum my brains out. I love getting off from a good ass fucking."

"You need to be careful what you wish for," I told her as I started rocking. "There are a couple of very horny ghosts around here who would love to possess you and use you to fuck the hell out of me, and incidentally, to make themselves feel really, really good.

"Oh, fuck, that's good..." she groaned as I started pounding away. "You're serious, aren't you?..."

"Yeah, I'm serious," I told her. "If things all of a sudden get really cold, don't freak out. You probably won't remember much, but how much you're sore and where, later, will give you an idea of what happened."

"That's too bad," she moaned some more. "I think... oh, fuck, Mike! you're gonna make me cum... I think being possessed could be kind of cool... oh, fuck, Mike... oh, FUCK, Mike! Oh, FUUUUUUCCKK!!!"

I felt Lizzie dive into Beth and Jacquie invade me. Beth and I exploded. I had a death grip on her hips and might have been coming out of her mouth if the biology worked that way. As it was, I didn't black out like I thought I would. I got cold, yes, and started shaking like crazy, just like Beth did. But the shaking wasn't from the cold. It was from the massive orgasm ripping through me and the same kind of thing must have been happening to Beth.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" I panted as I swelled up to impossible proportions. Beth was clamped and pulsing on me and I was blowing another huge load, this time up her ass. An incredible third one and before lunch even.

The ladies wouldn't leave us alone. I lost track of whether I was actually ejaculating or not. Beth kept pulsing on me and I pulsed back. My awareness of anything other than my cock in Beth's pussy pretty much went the way of the dodo. Finally, though, after God knows how long, Beth and I started to come down and we ended up falling to the floor on the sleeping bag, her spooning in front of me and me still in her ass. With the grip she had, I was afraid to try to pull out.

I think we must have dozed some, because I came around feeling a little hungry and still docked in her. She stirred when I did and I decided to ask.

"Hey," I touched her shoulder. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I guess," she mumbled and I started figuring out how to extract myself and go put something together. That's when the tray came floating over. I know I was surprised. Bethany was bug-eyed!

"What the fuck?" she muttered as the tray settled down in front of us.

"It's a peace offering, I think," I told her. "For taking us over. Shall we separate and I'll see what they've brought us for lunch?"

"Yeah, I think we're going to have to," she agreed as she eased forward off my cock. And kept easing, and easing, and... "Jesus! You're big!" she announced to the world at large. "I've never had a lover that big. You are amazing..."

"So are you," I answered. "Here... let me." I moved to the tray and there were the same venison sausage, cheese and crackers, wine, water and a small carafe of tea with a sugar bowl. I asked Bethany her preferences, then set about making us some lunch.

"So that was being possessed by a ghost," she commented as we ate. "Seriously?"

"Seriously. Hang around here on Walpurgisnacht and you can meet them in person."

"Walpurgisnacht?" she asked thoughtfully. "The Witches' Night? Your two ghosts are witches?"

"No... it just happens to be their Death Day. They can become corporeal on Allhallowtide and on their Death Day."

"They both died on the same day?"

"Long story," I told her. "I'll tell you some time. In the meantime, I have no idea why a goddess like yourself would deign to pleasure a mere mortal like me, but you did and I thank you from every cell in my body. You'd better make your escape while you still can."

"Goddess?" she asked with a slight smile. "Don't you mean Demoness or something?" She moved from sitting cross-legged facing me to stretching out. "You know..." she drawled, not exactly addressing my suggestion, "you haven't fucked my titties, yet. Would you like to?"

Allow me to pause here to point out that it did cross my mind that between Jacquie, Lizzie, and now Bethany, I was a dead man. And I had no idea who my next closest blood relative would be other than either my sister or my parents. Giving my sister to these two ghosts could be dangerous -- for all of them. My sister wasn't exactly prim and proper when it came to expressing herself sexually. God knows what would happen if my parents ran into them.

Of course, all of that meant exactly zilch to my libido.

"Oh, God... I'd love to," is what I actually said.

Oh, this should be wonderful! Lizzie sounded ecstatic. I started getting worried.

"Oh, and, uh... if you find crazy stuff happening, just, uh... just go with it. So far, Jacquie and Lizzie haven't done anything to hurt me and I don't think they'll want to hurt you. You're too much right up their alley. They could make a wanton slut feel inadequate." Actually, I didn't really mean to say that last bit. It just sort of popped out.

Wanton Slut??? I got from both of my ghosts at the same time, with dual internal head slaps.

"Wanton Slut?" I got from Bethany as I rubbed the back of my head. "Do you think I'm a wanton slut?"

"Uh, no," I hurried to explain. "None of you are. I mean, a wanton slut is really into all out sex, and you are really good at all out sex... actually all of you are... it was a compliment. I mean, I thought it was..."

"Hmmm..." she murmured as she lay back and hefted her ginormous boobs. "I think my girls and I will have to see how good we really are at all out sex." My balls went to my throat.

"With the help you're about to get," I swallowed hard, "you won't have any problem. Believe me."

"Well, how about you come over here and eat me before you titty-fuck me?" she asked as she lay the rest of the way down and spread her legs. "I will want you to blow your load all over my face." I was harder than Gibraltar before I got over there.

I knew she was bare. I had figured she shaved. I changed my mind as I went down on her. It must have been one of those Brazilian wax jobs. There wasn't any hair. Anywhere. Which was awesome, as far as I was concerned. I love going down on pussy... I just don't like coughing up furballs. Or any hair in the teeth, for that matter. Her pussy was like an orchid, with the inner lips just sticking out a little and kind of fluted. She tasted incredibly sweet and had a clit the size of my little finger's tip. I went to town, starting with long licks from her anus to her clit and back, making sure to probe everywhere I could get my tongue.