It was a Dark and Stormy Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

She went nuts.

"Aiieee!... oh, fuck, yes!!! God, that's good..." She pushed her mons into my face, encouraging me. I tried everything I knew, from tonguing her ass to giving her clit a blowjob, and it all just kept getting better and better.

It would probably be easier to stimulate her jewel if she were a bit larger, I heard Lizzie's voice in my head. I was going to ask her what she was talking about when Bethany's clit blew up to the size of a grape. I happened to be sucking on it at the time.

"OHMYGODI'MCUMMINGGGGG!!!..." Well, duh... she was pulsing away like crazy and flooding my face.

You might be able to reach her more intimate parts wiz zome length, M'sieur, Jacquie commented. That's when my tongue grew about six inches.

"Wll 'u 'ut 'at owt???" I tried to protest... but my tongue was getting in the way. That's when a rather devious side of me kicked in. Well, if I wasn't going to be able to control the ghosts' messing with me, I might as well make use of it and hope it wasn't permanent. I stuck my entire tongue up Beth's pussy and started wiggling it around.

"OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!!" I'll admit, it sure seemed to work. She was crushing my tongue and gushing into my mouth. I had to swallow like mad to not drown.

Oh, so good... I heard Lizzie murmur and I heard Jacquie laugh. I guess they were getting what they wanted. I still had a tit-fucking to do, though.

I withdrew my tongue and tried to tuck it back in my mouth. It was only working partially. So with my tongue lolling out like a dog and my overly long schlong bouncing in front of me, also like said dog, I waddled my way up Bethany's torso to where I could straddle her and get my cock between her amazing mounds of flesh. Definitely Les Grande Tétons (I know... those French had been away from civilization way too long). Just putting my hands down on either side of her made my forearms push her tits up around my cock, and damn! did she feel good!

I started stroking and she started pushing back. One of her hands snaked down past me, I guess to play with herself. The other she tucked under my ballsack, encircling me and tugging on me. I felt everything starting to pull up again and I knew that it was that ghostly magic, but I didn't care. I felt phenomenal and I was going to blow a huge load all over Bethany's face, as she'd requested, and was just going to stop questioning anything in my life anymore... I was slave to two post-mortem nebulous apparitions.

"Oh, fuck... gonna cum..." I growled and Beth managed to moan, "oh, yeah... oh, yeah... give it to me, big guy! Cum on me! Cum all over me!"

Did she just say 'cum all over' her? I heard Lizzie ask.

Zat iz correct, Jacquie answered. I was in trouble.

Well, not so much in trouble as in for a massive surprise, although the way things had been going, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised at all. It was going to take time to get used to having these two randy ghosts running things.

I came. Jesus Christ, did I cum! I came like a fucking fire hose. One huge, long, face-hair-and-tits soaking stream with short interruptions from my pulsing. And I kept cumming and cumming and cumming... By the time my jizz let up, Bethany was literally covered from the top of her head all the way to my thighs in cum. It was dripping everywhere. And Beth had the silliest grin on her face I'd ever seen.

When I got my breathing under control, I asked, "Are you in there?" I meant Beth...

I got back "Yes," Yes and Oui... that's the point where I gave up trying to maintain any kind of rational thought and just collapsed on those massive, sticky jugs. Somebody could wake me up and clean me up later.

* * * * *

Beth moved in the next Friday. She had taken a commission with me to help renovate the farm and told her boss she was either taking a leave of absence or quitting, his choice. He chose L-o-A. I think he still saw a lot of potential in her. So did I, actually.

She liked to fuck. A lot. And our ghosts made sure we had every opportunity to go overboard. They'd ride along with us and get to feel what we were feeling, and it suited them to a "T". I got ahold of my boss and explained that a whole bunch of family shit had come up and I was taking my three weeks' vacation while I sorted it out, and that I'd get back to him after I knew what I was doing.

Then Bethany and I settled into the lives of the landed gentry and began overseeing the restoration work. Beth's contacts in the area came in very useful, and it only took us about six months to get the house in shape and a lot of the outbuildings started. Enough time that she was starting to show. And of course, Jacquie and Lizzie were delighted that they were going to be aunts. We all kind of agreed that Godmother wouldn't quite fit.

I'm still keeping my hand in at work, doing a lot of remote consulting with occasional travel. Life isn't anything like what I'd imagined even a year ago. But really? I don't mind at all. In fact, life with a couple of post-mortem nebulous apparitions just keeps getting better and better...

~Finis~

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers