It was a Long Way Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garth was in a daze himself, not fully yet appreciating the fact that the awesome beauty he had wanted since puberty was his, and he was fucking her. Then his own not unexpected explosion, as the thrill of making love to his friend's mother overcame him, he banged his hips at her with a stunning thud that made Melody yelp.

But she knew what was happening, she knew he was cumming; she tried to tell him not to cum in her. But her words and breath stuck in her throat and no words came out. Garth would not have been able to pull out anyway. His grip tightened on her waist, he was jammed into her now like a dog with two cocks. And he blew with all the force of geyser erupting through a volcanic vent.

His hot thick potent cum scalded Melody, forcing her into another orgasmic detonation of her own. His cum flooded into her pussy, up through the channels it was made to go and said 'hello' to her womb as all of his tadpoles swam in to meet their destiny.

Melody fell, or rather collapsed fully on to the table now, utterly spent, and completely overwhelmingly fucked like she couldn't remember it ever happening like this before. She felt her pussy contracting and relaxing as it sucked up all the lovely sperm he had dumped in her, and Melody didn't care one bit.

The thought of being made pregnant didn't bother her yet, how could she, when she had been used as she was meant by God to be used, like no one ever in her life had used her. "This," she told herself, "was what God in heaven has made me for." All the times men had tried, and she had brushed them off, like a fly on her arm, some with a shake of her beautiful head, some with a firm "No!" And some with a firm and withering comment, "Don't be silly, it will never happen, go away and boil your head!"

But it had happened now! She had been completely and utterly sideswiped, her emotions side stepped, and she had been totally blindsided and seduced by her son's friend. It was at that moment, when her senses, which were in a position to begin to recover the imbalances in her mind that she felt it.

She felt that marvellous, terrific, unmistakable feel of luscious hard cock sweeping in and out of her super slick pussy; it was like the onrushing and receding tide on rocks. His cock was still hard, it hadn't gone down. The head was pushing the walls of her pussy sideways as it travelled in and out; Melody loved the gloriousness of it.

Now Garth was doing what comes naturally to a young guy like him, in the position he was in. Go again! Don't stop, give her more, make her have it, don't let up, make her know the cock in her is his. His fine young cock grew to the challenge masterfully, what slackness had appeared went in an instant to be replaced once more with blood filled flesh, turning him into a muscled missile. That it was solely for her, that he has the say so of when, where and how, not her.

Her hot left cheek resting on the table as she rocked back and forth under him, her hands, fingers turned white from gripping the far edge of her table. Melody capitulated easily. Surrendering fully to her forced circumstance, but it was his cock that was centred on her being, caressing her pussy and clit, controlling her mind and body. She had almost forgotten what this was like. His tight young balls were slapping away at her. His grip tight on her waist, so wonderfully manly and meaningful, taking her just like a woman such as her loved being taken, no chance of escape, not that she even wanted one.

Melody came again, not only for her but more for him, another cataclysmic climax blasted through her, she moaned and wailed, he was making her cum one after another. Her whole being was fixed on the fucking she was wonderfully enduring, the knife like incisions his cock was making.

She came, came, and came again and again, Garth was also building up another head of steam, his balls and body had manufactured another load of hot cum, he drove himself forward in several back braking thumps, and finally locked in to his friends mother's tight hot pussy and blew, the geyser erupted once more. Melody cried out in pain, in wonderment, and total gratification of having being fucked in such hot, hard magnificence, and unexpected circumstances.

Garth pumped his hips in and out filling her once again, his cum slid down his and her legs, there was so much Melody's body couldn't suck it up. When he had finished he almost fell to the floor before staggering back, almost tearing Melody's pussy inside out. The tingling sensation in his cock end was just unbearable as he fell out. His ass hit the counter top, and he drew in lungfuls of ragged breath.

Melody couldn't move, she lay there beaten, totally and utterly defeated, sexually topped for the real first time in her life. Somewhere in her body, and her mind told her that and she believed it to be true. And, it had been by this superior young man. She lay there, the marbles rolling around that were her eyes slowed, and she began to see her surroundings again.

Her breathing slowed, her mind began to clear of the fog of fabulous contentment that Garth had visited upon her. She heard him move, but she didn't, his hands rested on her hips. "Door!" she garbled, "lock it Garth, now!" He stumbled around her and the table and did as she had told him, he didn't know why, he just did it. As he turned back to her Melody was just about up on her elbows, her weakness still apparent.

"Are you alright?" he enquired in a fearful voice, already scared of the consequences of what he had done, even though his body had gone into fuck mode before he had.

"Help me up Garth," she told him, he quickly moved to her, when he got her upright, she turned and looked into his eyes in a way no one had ever looked. She put her hands shakily on his shoulders; his naturally went to her waist to hold her. He felt her start to fall or collapse.

He stooped and held her, and then picked her up in his arms, even though she was a featherweight to him, his own legs were still a little weak form his recent powerful exertions. "Take me upstairs now, immediately!" she ordered him. He was fearful of disobeying her; he was back in his life of complete admiration and desire for this fabulous mother of his friend.

As she left the kitchen where her demise and submission had taken place so grandly, her eye caught the clock. It had been twelve to fifteen minutes or thereabouts from Garth walking in her home, to being carried up her stairs to her bed by him. That was how long it had taken for her seduction, and how long he had thoroughly fucked and cum in her twice.

Leaving his jeans on the floor along with hers, and her shirt, he staggered manly off and carried her up, he never took his eyes of her, and Melody kept her eyes locked tight on him, holding him in place. Her arms somehow were around his neck, he gently humped her up, which almost but not quite, brought those luscious lips close to his, he nearly died with the need to kiss her.

She nodded her head, pointing to her bedroom door; he carried her in and came to a stop at the edge of her bed, the bed she shared with her husband. He stood there like a statue, not knowing what to do, he knew what he wanted to do, drop her and climb on her again, but his bravery had totally evaporated.

"Put me down Garth," she told him, he looked at her and smiled a wan 'yes,' but Melody kept her hands fastened around his neck pulling him with her. So to keep from falling flat with her in his arms, he had to lift one knee and then the other. Even then the slight weight was too much and he fell with her.

Melody then took him in her arms, his mouth about half an inch from hers. She peered at him for what to him was a lifetime, he daren't make any move of any sort, he was petrified now. "You!" she said pointedly, but seductive breathily, "are a very very bad boy, aren't you?" All Garth could do was lamely nod his head. She gave him a small smile and followed the comment up with. "Well," she whispered, "you had better be a bad bad boy all over again, or you are going to be in big trouble, okay?"

And before he could even formulate any kind of answer, she pulled him down to her for their first kiss. She was under him, he was on top still in the dominant position, but it was where she wanted to be. Her lips were soft and cool, firm and demanding, giving and taking. Her sweet breath from her flaring nostril washed over him and he breathed that in. Her taste was like no other he had ever tasted, he died in happiness in her arms.

The sweetest kiss he had ever had lasted forever, and it allowed him time to gather his own senses. She was happy, she liked this, she liked what had happened, she liked what he had done to her, she liked him, and she wanted him! He was wrong, she hadn't liked it, Melody had loved it like she had never loved fucking before, no one had ever treated her this way, screwed and fucked her this way, and Melody wanted more, and from him!

They kissed, nipped and sucked, Garth got her nipples again, Melody cried in arousal, 'how can he, how does he do this to me?' she asked herself, as her nipples and pussy came back to life. Her hand found him, she stroked him, felt his balls, all the while their lips engrossed in the others.

Suddenly Melody jumped up and shot into the bathroom, but she was back before he had time to even wonder what was going on. She had dropped on to her bidet, shot hot water up into her pussy, cleaned up briefly, dried herself and was climbing under him again.

"Now," she said, "you have to know Garth that this is a onetime thing only, and I mean, one time, there will be no more after today, got it?" then she giggled and said, "Now, where were you, you very bad boy?"

Garth's hot virile member stood out from the crowd again, 'My,' she thought happily, 'where is he from, which planet?" Melody was about to find out proper. As soon as he felt he was ready he pounced, she was suddenly prostrate under him, she knew where he formidable cock was pointing and heading for, she wasn't mistaken. Garth thudded home in a pile driving thud; if he had missed her opening serious damage could have ensued. But happily for them both, loins connected in a wet slap and he was off!

He pounded Melody in a rhythmic volatile way, his tight ass rising and falling in a timing a stage dancer would have been proud of. It made Melody raise her knees, she wasn't aware she was doing it, but was aware of her feet appearing in her eye line as she upturned herself in a blissful cock surrender.

Garth was on a blind mission now, cumming again so soon after the last two wasn't going to be a game changer. But he would make this beautiful woman know she had been given a monumental seeing to. His dream of the last nearly two years had come true, how, he would never ever know. All he knew was that he had somehow seduced and fucked her, now he was screwing her again for the third time in about thirty minutes.

But he was now also determined to make love to her, this was not going to be about smashing her with his cock, it was about him too. And despite what she had just said, he was determined it wasn't going to be the last time either. His locked eyes with her, they seemed to penetrate each other, burning holes in their head.

Melody was thrusting back as much as she could given the fact that her feet were now over his shoulders. She was bent in half and he was battering her beautifully, her body felt as if she was in a permanent state of climactic revolution. Garth let her legs down and they slid gratefully down his back to come to rest on his hips.

Now Melody could give and take too, she pumped her ass up at him, he thrust down, and in moments both were lost in their own world, while sharing it with the other. Lips met, her nails locked and tore at him, and Garth groaned in luscious pain, blood ran down his rib cage. Her feet beat like a drum on his tight and very taut ass as he banged at her. The pace they were setting was nothing if not frantic and controlled.

Soon the crescendo was peaking again for them both, Garth had nothing in his tank now, she had drained him. Melody too was in the same position, and was in sublime agonistic pain. She felt the glorious final mouth watering orgasm build, to blow in unison with her masterful young lover who was beginning to labour over his love.

The orgasm was in itself low key, neither had the strength needed to scream and shout, huff and puff. Garth jettisoned whatever was in his balls, and Melody sucked it from him with her weak withering pussy muscles. But it still decapitated their minds as it seared over and through the pair of them.

Now was the time to fall away, breathe as hard s their lungs could draw in the life giving oxygen that their depleted lungs demanded. Garth rolled off, his cock twisting under the pressure, bringing a painful squeeze on his cock end. Melody guessed what had happened and stroked his face in sympathy, then she kissed him.

They both lay depleted completely, and both had different scenes running through their minds. He was thinking of how fantastic this had been. That he was the luckiest boy on the planet, to have ended up fucking like mad, this beautiful sexy woman that half of male kind, if not all of male kind would have given their right arms for to do, what he had just done.

His cock felt marvellously used, abused, deliciously sore and painful, it still buzzed on the end, his ball sac completely empty, he felt had shot a gallon of his hot potent spunk into her, and she had loved and got all of it. His friends beautiful mother had given herself to him just like that, so easily. He congratulated himself on his sexual powers, not knowing he had been in that classic situation, 'right place, right time!'

Melody lay next to him, looking too, up at the ceiling thinking, "that has been the best sex I can ever remember. His ways were magnificent and I wish I could go back twenty or so years and find him again." Her body was painfully and wonderfully wrecked, her pussy, still hot and much bothered was a sore as it had ever been. She had never ever felt so sated or satisfied or contented. After all these years she had been made to achieve what she hadn't known she had missed.

She turned her head to look at the clock, it was 11.15, he had only been here an hour and he had fucked, screwed and loved her over the horizon, sailed her around the world of sexual gratification, and brought her back to her harbour, no one, absolutely no one in her life had done that to her.

She rolled to him, put her arm around his waist and whispered, "Garth that should not have happened, but I am so so glad that it did, you are magnificent my boy, my very bad bad boy, absolutely magnificent." She hugged him to her.

He grinned sheepishly, and slyly said, "Yes I was wasn't I? He giggled, and turned to her, "Yes I am." "You arrogant young prick!" she laughed, "big headed too, and I now know from personal experience that you are going to keep some girl very happy in the future."

Garth looked at her and said, "I want to keep on making you happy Melody." "Garth honey, listen to me," she told him, "this is today, there will be no tomorrow, I will never forget this, it will stay with me forever. But it is a mistake, and I'm sorry, but it won't happen again. In fact baby, it's time you went, someone will be here soon." She gave him a gentle shove, then rolled off the bed herself.

Garth looked at her sadly; there would be nothing he could do if she dug her heels in. He had fucked her, he had made her cum lots of times, she had kissed him lots and passionately, his lips still burned from them. He had done what every friend and acquaintance of his had wanted to do, take her to bed and screw the arse of her. He watched as she disappeared into her bathroom.

"Go down and bring our clothes up Garth," she said, "we need to dress and you honey, have to go, I'm sorry, but that's how it has to be." Her voice was soft and gentle. He did as she said; he had no argument in him. He came back and slowly got dressed, Melody came out of the bathroom in a robe looking like she had just been to the beauty parlour.

Then she said with a lovely smirk, "do you know I don't think I will ever walk straight again!" He laughed, she did, then she took him in her arms, his encircled her, and they shared a fabulous passionate loving kiss.

"This is between us Garth?" she enquired with a gorgeous raise of one eyebrow.

"Yes Melody, between us," he answered, she walked with him downstairs, they both glanced at the table, then at each other, there was a puddle where they had been stood over it. "I'll never forget this Melody," he almost whimpered, he didn't want to go now. Melody kissed him hard again.

"Go darling, see you when I see you," she squeezed his cock one last time, and ushered him out of the door. She stood there for a long time wanting to call him back, but knew she couldn't. She cleaned up; air freshened the house, went back upstairs, re made the bed with fresh linen, and took a hot bath.

Melody lay there in the hot scented waters thinking about him, what they had done together, what he had done, how he had been, how he had made her scream in arousal, and cum like he had. And she wondered if she would ever be able to resist him, if he got her alone once more.

Melody lay soaking, and suddenly the picture of Vic's boss came into her mind. Vic was her husband and his boss, who was about ten years younger than he. He was extremely good looking, and she had heard, very virile. Though she had thought that was just gossip, and he had let it be known that he 'liked' her. He had indeed phoned a couple of times on the pretext of just asking how she was. He hadn't made an indecent proposal, but she knew he would, and probably the next time he did phone her. Inexplicably her body tingled at the picture of him in her beautiful head.

She didn't know it, and neither did Garth, but he had lit a fire under Melody, one that she would not be able to douse. And Garth would find that out on the next Monday morning when he called around again and did in fact 'get her' again!

Melody had had all weekend to think about what she had done, yet she could never berate herself for her adultery, her shameless unfaithfulness. It was still most powerful in her mind, and her body remembered it lovingly.

She had it in her mind that he might return soon, and had made sure her doors would be locked in case he did come around. She was watching the morning TV when she saw him walk past her window, when he disappeared from view she jumped up and ran into the kitchen, the scene of her devastatingly fabulous seduction.

She scolded herself for rushing the way she was, she was stood in the entry doorway when Garth knocked. Without even thinking of what she was doing, she stepped forward and asked through the glass, "What do you want Garth?" She knew she had no need to even reveal that she was there, but now she had.

"Just to talk Melody," he said, "that's all, please open the door." Melody's mind must have been boiled that morning, she had told him unequivocally 'not again!' And then she was sliding the bolt back. Garth walked in, looked at her, grabbed her by her upper arms, pulled her to him, pressed his already raging cock right into her, and kissed her. Melody responded immediately on full auto pilot with her tightest of hugs, and the best possible kiss she knew how to give.

Her body, which she hadn't known or realised, was on fire, ablaze with the hidden passion she had denied herself. Then came her utter surrender to him, again!

"I've missed you so much Garth, you terribly beautiful bad boy. I can't say no to you, I know that now!" She slammed the door, locked it, grabbed his arm and tugged him down the hall. "Hurry Garth, I can't wait, be quick baby," She had had no idea she was feeling like this; her emotions had simply ambushed her once more. She had been absolutely fine until she had seen him walk by, and then her sexually deprived dam had burst.