It was a Long Way Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She called Terry and said she couldn't make it; she had a stomach problem she told him. He offered to call round to comfort her anyway, but she told him she was going to bed. Then she called Garth and asked him to come around, he was there twenty minutes later.

"Garth," she said, as soon as he came in, "I had a visit today from a black man, he gave no name, but he wasn't nice and I want to know what's going on, what have you done, or said to him, and especially about me?" This rocked him on his heels, he hadn't expected this.

"What did he say Melody, what did he do, did he hurt you, threaten you?" he said. Her look was enough to tell him that something had happened. He was supposed to come here and tell her he knew about them, force money from her and leave, which was the one off deal. "Wait here," he said in a bad mood way.

He disappeared before she could respond. An hour later he was back, she saw immediately that he was scruffy, and dirty, his hands were also grazed and bleeding on his knuckles.

"Garth, what's happened, what have you done?" she cried. She went to him and consoled him, then bathed his bruised hands, and both cheeks. She knew without him telling her he had defended her, and her supposed honour.

"He won't bother you again I promise Melody, I can't explain things, but I'm truly sorry," his eyes filled with tears. Her heart broke for him he looked so sad. She held him, shushed him, told him it was alright, that no harm was done, that she understood. He closed his arms around her, and the rush Melody got when she was close to him came flooding back.

He kissed her neck, she closed her eyes, he cupped her breast, and she breathed in loudly. He moved closer, Melody held him tighter. Soon they were no longer patient and nurse, their body's moved together. She felt his hard body, then his hard cock, and Melody knew where she would be going very shortly, again!

They moved in unison to the hallway and then upstairs, each step his and her passions grew in intensity. She had been fucked by an unknown black assailant about 2 hours ago. But already it was a distant memory, except for the hard velvet cock, that memory would never leave her.

They scrambled onto the bed undressing as they went, Melody wondered how she had been able to do without him these past weeks, her whole body was wired into this, metaphorically speaking, giant of a young man. They got as far as they needed to get so he could get what she wanted the most into her, his young dynamic and powerful cock.

She was where she wanted to be, under a hard male body being fucked out of her head. Melody wailed in her mind as an orgasm blasted through her, she clung to him, opened previous wounds she had inflicted with her nails on his back. Garth cringed in fabulous pain, he bent his head and growled at her.

"You keep that up lady and I'm gonna break you in half!" The threat went unheeded; she dug in for the duration. Both were in control of the other, and both were at the others mercy. Melody didn't care what he did, it would never be enough. Garth punished her dreadfully, hurting her as much as he could. Melody's nails raked him, blood ran down and on to her and then her sheets.

He pounded and thumped her with his iron hard cock, it seared her, friction burned, body slapping body he carried on. He blew one load and headed for the next whilst Melody moaned and cried in utter, and complete joy at being beaten and thrashed this way. She went through one climax after the other, her mind was set on him and what he was doing, and nothing would get in the way.

Then at last, her loving tormentor released his final load, Garth raised his head and grunted in pain as his cum forced its way up and out of his bulging cock. As it spouted into her, his head dropped onto her shoulder, and Melody kissed him. It was an act of love she had hitherto not experienced for him, her heart went into his, joined and loved it.

In the doorway Vic, her husband watched, he was sad, but watching her like this, had given him a hard on that he wasn't aware of. He turned to leave when he felt it against his leg. He could never match Garth for size, girth or longevity. Now he understood his wife, but he had to think about this now. He, and Melody too had some luck this day though; he had witnessed his beautiful wife being hammered by her young lover. At least he hadn't discovered his boss doing her too.

He left unannounced and went back to work, there TC asked him what was wrong, Vic stared at him making TC think he knew about him and his wife. He was about to start denying it, when Vic beat him to it.

"TC I need to talk to someone, and you as my good friend will do, do you mind?" He asked.

Looking apprehensive TC agreed and they went into his office. "TC, Melody is being unfaithful, she has got a lover, a real young guy called Garth, I just went home to see her, and she was in bed with him getting screwed like I can't screw her, and on top of that I know him, he's a great kid, or I thought he was."

TC was more than shocked, Vic's wife, his hang on fuck toy, was having it off with a young guy, what the fuck! He thought. His pride took a huge hit. Melody in that moment was history.

"I'm sorry to hear that Vic, what has gone wrong, you been naughty too?" he almost sniggered, not fully realising his problem.

"No I haven't," Vic said hotly, "but we have been talking and she has told me she needs more from our marriage, and that more, is sex." Vic looked off into the distance, and that's when he decided to wait it out, let her have free rein, give her space, time, and hopefully she would return to the Melody he had loved all these years.

He was quiet that night with his wife, he wanted to talk, and Melody knew it but left him to bring it up himself. It was in bed he spoke. "I'm glad you changed the bed after today Mel," he said softly. Melody jumped, she knew instantly Vic knew, but she didn't know he had seen her in action.

"Vic?" she prompted.

"I came home and saw you in here with Garth, he seemed to be enjoying himself, but I guess not as much as you hey, the way you were hanging on while he fucked your brains out!" His voice had risen.

"Oh Vic, I'm sorry, it just happened, it was unexpected," she said sadly.

"Bollock's Mel, you were so far into it, that wasn't the first time, I'm not stupid!" he told her hotly. She knew he knew, she couldn't deny it, no one would believe that was her first time with him.

"Vic," she said, "I did say, though I'm really sad you saw me, it shouldn't have happened. But I have this undeniable urge for sex, and there's only one way to do it, please don't hate me Vic please." He sighed in frustrated defeat, he didn't know what else to do.

Then he said something that would put a stop to all this sooner rather than later, neither knew it, but it would. And Vic, the victim of all of this, the injured innocent party would reap the benefits.

"What will you do if and when Kenny," their son, "finds out his friend is screwing his mother wholesale, and maybe half the street too eventually?" Melody nearly choked, she hadn't even considered this scenario, the neighbours, friends, family, their son, their daughter. It stopped her dumbstruck.

She sat there looking at him, for the first time in a long time he had beaten her to the punch, and it damn near knocked her out. She stared into space, not knowing what to do. Then she did know what to do, Garth was gone, kaput, finite, over, history, forever consigned to the back row.

Vic went out for a drive to give her time to think, he would win this battle or die in the attempt. He would be there when it mattered, she would need him again, he knew it.

Melody did what she always does when confronted with a problem, she bathed, a long hot bath. She called Garth and thanked him for their day, his concerns, his protection and her defence. But she also told him that her previous decision stood. To not to see him again in this manner. He told her to call him whenever she needed him.

That night about 8, Kenny came in, his mother had dressed for a night in, she was really ready for bed, and looked lusciously feminine, soft and warm. Kenny stared at her, "If only!" he muttered to himself. "All my friends keep going on how hot she is, the ultimate milf, that I should have a go, see what happens, try and seduce her, get her all hot and bothered where she won't be able to say no, fucking bollocks!" he berated himself.

If he knew he was home and dry already he would have raced round the streets naked, screaming YES YES YES!

Melody jumped up when he came in and hugged him, she had been ignoring him a bit lately and felt guilty. As she pressed herself to him, innocently, she also felt something else, something that was the cause of all her recent problems, a hard cock? Her son had a hard on. She leaned away to look at him, gauging what she was feeling. The look on his face told her it was what she knew it to be.

Now because Melody had gone down this road, to her body and its sensitive extremities, ie, her nipples, her pussy and everything associated with them, said to her. A cock is a cock and a hard one too. it Is it really because of me she wondered? Then she instinctively knew it was. She kept a hold of him and pressed herself gently back into him.

In a flash she took in the fact that this was her son, her son whom she knew had a thing for her, she knew he saw her beauty. Just about every man she had ever met did. Could she let her own son have her, instantly she saw the real positives, and no real negatives. So apart from being immoral, and probably illegal, it would be kept in house. No one would ever know, not even Vic. This was the Melody that was the horny woman she knew herself to be. And now she was in touch with all of her downfalls, cock, even if it was her son's!

Kenny was in his own personal heaven, he was holding his mother, his dad was out, he had a hard on, and he knew his mother knew, he could feel it pressing right into her, but much better than that, she was pressing back into him. The beautiful sexy woman was off the chart again. A hard cock was a hard cock, the fact that it belonged to her son was of no consequence, she wanted it that cock, and badly.

"Darling," she whispered softly, "I know you have looked at me a lot this last year, is this for me, because of me?" she asked as she rubbed him with her body. "Do you love me Kenny, really love me?" Being the woman she was, if she had got any other answer than the one she got, she would have been amazed.

"Yes mom, you know I do," he bleated, his cock was on fire now, and needed seeing to.

"Your father is out, he won't be back for a while, shall I take care of this for you baby," she rubbed her body across him again. "No one will know, it will be just between you and I?" He nodded his head, unable to speak. "Come on then sweetheart, let's go into the sitting room," she told him. He followed her, eyes glazed, limping because of his hard on.

She sat down on the sofa and patted it for him to sit. As soon as he did, his mother slid a soft hand up his thigh and touched him. Her son sighed and leaned back; she undid his belt, pulled down the zip and reached inside. Melody felt insanely naughty, unbelievably and unstoppable randy. Here she was about to jack off her own son, the feeling was as delicious as any she had ever had.

She pulled it out, it was hot in her hand, and was very pleasantly pleased and surprised by it. It was a real beauty, as long as she would want it to be, and as thick as she wanted it to be too. And now, though he didn't know it, she was going to teach him how to love a woman. Teach him the way she wanted him to love her, the way she wanted to be loved.

She rested against him and ever so slowly fisted him, rising to the top and sliding back down. But even at this slow rate Kenny shot his load in double quick time. Melody watched open mouthed as it shot over his shoulder, over the back of the sofa and landed on the wall. "Oh my," she breathed in, and with more than a little excitement.

"Hurry Kenny, come on," she said breathlessly, "upstairs, we can't be caught up there honey," she dashed off followed by her more than eager son. She went into his bedroom; hers was off limits for this. She threw herself on to his bed and Kenny jumped on with her. He scrabbled at her clothes, pulling them away.

His beautiful sexy mother looked at him expectantly. On her back looking up, her favourite position. She wasn't to be disappointed, she pulled her panties down and off in readiness. Her knees were still up in the air. Kenny, his cock still half hard got over her and whump, he drove it in at breakneck speed, regaining almost immediately his former hardness and he was off.

His mother was one breath behind him, and was immediately gasping as he drove at her like a demented person. His youth, his desperate needfor this, his desirous yearning and longing to screw his mother, three long years after he had learned what sex was about came to the fore.

He was there, he was doing it, he was in his own mother's pussy where he had been forced out of eighteen and more years ago. Now he was back and claiming his rightful place in her life, right at the centre! Melody was in her absolute element, she had found the lover she needed.

It would keep her life in shape. It would save her marriage, and she would have all the love she could deal with. She also knew that no matter how much Kenny did the business, she would always be ready for him. She held her son tight, "Oh Kenny, Oh Kenny," she gushed, "Oh that's so right honey, love me honey, love your mother."

It all spurred her son on to greater heights, and greater determination to please her. His hips thrashing up and down, thumping in to his mom, he was biting her shoulders, and leaving marks that she would have to cover up from all sight seers. Kenny lost vision, the sensation in the end of his cock was more than he had ever known, and he couldn't resist it.

It made him yell out gutturally. "Mom, Mom, Mom I'm gonna... Arghhhh, Hmmmm, Oh God yes!" And he crashed into her so hard it made his mother squeal in fantastic pain, as her own orgasm matched his in intensity, and utter ferocity. His eyes bulged, every sinew seemed to snap, muscles felt they were tearing, And then they both came simultaneously, crushing each to the other in a death like grip.

Melody fell back somehow, wrecked and beaten in the most glorious of floating in heaven. Her son had achieved the impossible, he had made her cum in a way that she didn't know of, this was so brand new. Terry hadn't done it, Garth hadn't, her black assailant certainly hadn't, her husband certainly never had either. Kenny would be ignorant of how he had done it too, but he had. His wonderful beautiful sexy mother had been sent to where few women ever had been sent in their lifetimes.

She blessed him in her mind, "Why," she said in her head, "do I need to go with any man when I have this giant of a young man under my roof." It was a thought that sent shivers down her spine. "Darling," she whispered softly and lovingly to him. "You need to go, your dad will be home soon, he can't find us like this can he?"

Kenny scrambled off her, slid away, picked up his bits and pieces, Melody remade the bed, and they both cleaned up and went back down the stairs to await her husband. "Mom?" The question hung in the air, Melody knew what her son was asking, even though nothing had been said.

"Yes darling, whenever we are alone," she told him, "you will have what you want, whenever you want I swear. But we mustn't let your dad know okay?" The happy smile and relief showing on his young handsome face told her he understood. She couldn't believe that she hadn't 'seen' him until now.

He meddled about with this and that, and his mother picked up a book, Kenny kissed her for reassurance, she kissed him back hard to let him know he had it. Her husband came in, Melody told him they needed to talk. He looked at her, apprehension on his face. Melody assured him things were fine.

Kenny went to bed, and Melody sat Vic down and explained something to him. She told him that her, and now his problems were over, the thing that had brought her to near disaster was over. She had realised that what she had done was wrong; she would never go near another man outside of this house she told him. She sneered at herself for that statement. She talked for an hour, Vic made the odd comment, but he was now a happy man again.

He told her he understood her needs, and why she had done what she had, but at his age now, he had said, his tank was running a bit on empty, she assured him it no longer mattered. They went to bed and they made love, Vic performed heroically, but it left her short and he knew it. But Melody told him that at least trying meant a lot.

He soon fell asleep, and at 2am she slipped out of bed and went to Kenny, she knew Vic wouldn't wake up, short of a bomb hitting the house. She slid her hand under the covers and she had him hard in seconds, and this wakened him. He gasped and threw himself baclwards as his mother sucked him into her mouth and he spouted tons of cum right down her throat.

Without waiting a second, she climbed on him and fucked his and her brains out. She rode him like the stallion he was, her hands on his shoulders, eyes boring into his, he took her nipples, squeezed and rolled them. Melody came for him, and because of him. Her feet were hooked over his knees as she rose and fell as she galloped for the finish post.

Melody closed her eyes as the tumultuous climax threw her over the fence into orgasmic bliss. The next thing she knew she was kissing him, thanking him, telling him how much she loved him. Painfully she slid off his limp cock, cupped his balls, squeezed them, waggled his cock, kissed him once more and said. "Until tomorrow sweetheart, keep this for me okay?" Her eyebrow rose and he nodded feverously.

Melody went back to bed with her husband still snoring softly, she was a very extremely happy woman. In the morning she was gay and happy, humming to herself when Vic's arms encircled her. 2Hey," she greeted him, she kissed him, made his breakfast, and told him. "Vic, every word last night I meant, okay?" It was what he wanted to hear, but he wouldn't know that as soon as he left she would be on her back or her knees, being ripped to shreds by his son, their son.

As his car disappeared, Melody was upstairs quickly putting on her sexy underwear, skimpy bra, and even skimpier panties and that was it. Her hair down, parted in the centre, she looked and knew she was ready to be taken. She tripped into his room, posed for him, Kenny stared wide eyes at her.

"You like?" she asked lasciviously, "you want, you need?" her eye brows went up. She beat him to the punch, he was on his way out of his bed when she jumped him and grabbed his hard cock. "Jesus," she told herself, "this boy is a phenomenon, my phenomenon," she gloated in her delighted mind.

Kenny threw her onto her back and was jabbing at her and missing, Melody laughed, "Slow down baby slow down, we have all day baby, all day," she told him with love in her heart. Then she forced him back and got on her knees for him. "Now," she said, "you go right ahead and have all the fun you want, I ain't going no place Kenny, nowhere, no place, no how, I'm yours baby, yours."

Half way through fucking his mother, his cock found its way into her tight rounded ass. She moaned, Kenny nearly died with embarrassment, he pulled right out. "No," his mother called over her shoulder, "do it Kenny, do me there, go on baby, I want you to, make me yours darling, make me yours completely." He pointed at her little brown puckered hole and slid right back in.