It was a Long Way Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached around her and stroked the ass that had titillated him a lot earlier, his finger slid down her crack, and Melody snuffled into his arm. She shook her head no. But he took no notice, then his middle finger tip pressed into the tiny little opening. Melody stiffened automatically, her legs straightened.

She wriggled to free her ass from his searing finger tip. "Terry," she whispered, "please don't, not there, I don't like it, please?" His answer was to pop his finger right in and hold her tight at the same time. He had it hooked into and he forced her up with it, Melody tried to get off but couldn't.

She kicked her legs, "No Terry I don't want that, stop now, please!" "Melody," he said, "I like it, are you telling me you haven't had anal sex before?" he wiggled his finger about in her. "I have," she replied, "but a long time ago, and I never liked it then." "Well I do," he told her, "and you will too, and you will like it and love it for me okay?"

He pulled his finger out and gave her two huge slaps on her ass before she could even blink, then his finger was back in before the first wail came out of her quivering lips, he kissed her. "Terry please," was all she had to say, it was all she could say as the tears rolled down her face, she felt humiliated.

"Now," he said, "are you going to like it and love it, just for me Melody, or do you need a proper spanking?" His voice was calm and reasonable, there was only one answer.

"Yes Terry."

"Good girl, but that can be for later, what shall we do for now my baby?" it was a soft question to her. "This!" she chortled, and dove down to get his half hard cock into luscious mouth, and Terry fell back with lust filled loins. Melody sucked and licked as hard as she could, she swallowed him whole as his prick gained height and strength again.

She sucked his balls, licked his hairy ass, she even poked her tongue deep in his own asshole. Melody had rarely done that in her marriage, but she wanted to taste this man, to know him, so his smell would be the catalyst for the future, she hoped. TC laid back and let her get on with it, his only command was, "search me Melody, find me, and know me," she did just that.

She reared up, slipped his cock to the tip of her wanton lips and stroked him in her soft willing hand. She wanted him to cum in her mouth; she built the fire and stoked it to its unstoppable raging inferno, and to its inevitable conclusion. His hands went into her hair and forced her down on him, his hips rose and she was jammed on him, then she felt the first pulse from him, his cock heated up even more, it seemed to get harder too.

She fought against the downward pressure she was under just as the first salvo hit her tonsils and Melody set about swallowing him whole, his cum scalded her throat, she powered up as he came three more times and each time the thick hot globs went down. Melody beamed with pride at her hussy, brazen and wanton way.

Her head rested on his six pack, as the last drips he had, got sucked from him by the most beautiful woman he had ever known. There were more beautiful women around the world he knew, some film stars some models and some, wives of the rich and famous, but none were so naturally beautiful and as sexy as this woman were, not one of them.

Melody finished and stayed lying with her soft haired head on his stomach, the hairs tickling her face lightly. Now she knew that when he told her he was going to her ass, she would accept him, it, and whatever he had planned for her. This was new a Melody, one she didn't know herself. But she did know that it had been Garth, her son's eighteen year old friend, who had set her on the path to wherever it would take her, right or wrong.

"I have to go Melody, they'll be wondering where I am at the office. I'm surprised Vic hasn't called me by now." His phone rang from the floor where his trousers had fallen. He reached for it, opened it, and mouthed to her, "Its Vic," he put a finger to his lips to keep her quiet.

"Hey Vic, what's going on?"! He asked gaily, then listened. "No, I got held up, something important came up," he smiled and waggled his cock at Melody, who nearly fell over laughing, before she lunged at it with her mouth again. She sat on the edge of the bed, and licked at it like a girl with a lollipop. Her big schoolgirl eyes looking up at him, his heart lurched as he saw the look of sublime adoration in them.

"Anyway," he continued, "I had to deal with it immediately." Silence for a moment, then. "Yes okay I'll be back as soon as I can, got a bit of poking about to do," he said grinning at her, "then I'll be back, okay? Bye." He closed the phone.

"Come here you," he said strongly.

Melody sank into herself, her eyes making the plea for her.

"Now," he told her," she slid across to him, TC pulled her into his lap, and toyed with her nipples, Melody was away like a shot. Her arms encircled him, and she gave up there and then. He really was too strong for her, his manner was over powering her in all ways. She had never been confronted like this before, it was as frightening as it was enthralling and exhilarating.

He kissed her, slapped her ass again, threw her off him an started dressing, Melody went to him, she tried to convince him to stay, but he was having none of it. One last kiss and he was on his way, "Call me at the office in the morning Melody, about nine okay?" he said over his shoulder as he went downstairs and left.

Melody was furious, "how dare he treat me like this!" she shouted to no one. Then she burst into tears, she had wanted him to stay with her, make love to her again. She went back to bed and cried herself to sleep. When she wakened she felt wonderfully glorious, so vital, contented, so womanly. This was the feeling she had with her as a young woman, with the world, and all the men in it, at her dainty feet.

But Melody knew her life was, and had, and was going to change, and dramatically. She thought about herself, how Garth had got her, she imagined his young cock in her hand, how he had made the new Melody leave the home of her cocooned life, and look around her. But after several hours she came to the conclusion that she still loved her husband, but she would have to make him see the new her, and accept whatever it was that her path took.

She didn't know if their marriage would survive what was ahead, the first thing she would have to do was find a way of opening up to her husband, see what he thought. Try and tell him that she still loved him, but that she needed more, and that he wasn't able to give it anymore, and that for years she had been deprived and hadn't realised it.

That night when he came home he sensed something, but waited for his wife, as he always did. The night passed without incident, Melody was still mulling everything over. The next morning she was beside herself waiting for 9am to arrive. She was breathless when she called Terry.

"Hi," she breathed, "are you alright?" she was up in the air not knowing how he would feel, now that he had had her, taken her. She knew as she spoke that she would follow whatever he said, she had no option. It was an unerring certainty in her mind that Vic, couldn't ever give what this man had yesterday and could and would again.

"Hey there, yes I'm good, how about you?" he asked, Melody didn't know that her husband and two others were sat in front of his desk holding an impromptu meeting.

"When will I see you again Terry?" she whispered, afraid of the answer.

"I can make 1oclock, okay?" She realised he wasn't alone.

"That's good for me darling," she whispered, "I'll be ready for you, please don't be late." It was a beg, he knew that.

"Okay see you at 1," he told her, his cock kicked his thigh and put the phone down. His 22 year old secretary, who was sat near him taking notes, knew him well enough to know what he was up to, but didn't know with whom. She would have had a heart attack had she known it was the very beautiful and sexy wife of Vic, Melody.

She didn't like TC having another woman in tow, but she put up with it, she had to, she thought the world of him. And to be fair, he had told her the score the first time he had screwed her on his desk, before sending her home to her month old husband. She knew he was just using her, but he did things to her that her own husband hadn't even thought aboutyet. And it was that which excited her the most, knowing she was nothing more than a bit on the side, even now her pussy itched for him.

Melody had 4 hours to prepare for him, she would be the ultimate woman for him to come to, she would knock him dead. She would be wearing the full Monty. Negligee, sassiest sussies, stockings, heels; she would be the million dollars men talk about.

She was in for a shock. He called her on the way, "I'll be 5 minutes Melody, be ready and waiting for me beautiful lady." Her heart and body sang he was arriving; she dashed upstairs and practised lying on the bed in her most seductive pose. He rang the doorbell, entered, called out, "I'm here, be ready!" he shouted, and he raced up with the KY jelly he had stopped to buy on the way in his hand, warming.

His jacket along with his shirt hit the floor of the landing, his pants were sliding down as he got to the bed, he tugged his shorts down. All he had on were his socks and shoes, he kicked them off, ripped Melody's flimsy panties away and he was on her without so much as a by your leave.

Melody shrieked in fear and surprise which was quickly replaced with an "Oh Ooooh Ter... Arghhhhh." As his prick shot head first right into Melody's already heated and sopping pussy. She held on to him as he was to full speed and power before he hit bottom. An orgasm hammered through her, she couldn't believe how quickly he had made her cum.

She was crushed under him, held down by his weight, and TC battered her as she had never been battered. Her thought before her lights dimmed a little were. "Oh he needs me, he needs me, oh God he needs me!" She nearly fainted with happiness and outrageous orgasmic bliss, climax on climax shattered her whole body.

Terry was on a mission, he had no intention of cumming yet, he was thinking of work, his car, anything but cumming his self. He pulled out, "Melody, on your knees quickly." he told her. She did so and bent her head down and readied herself to be slam dunked by him.

Terry grabbed the KY and smeared it on her, got behind, pointed his prick at her almost unused hole and hit home. Snatching her hips he held on because he knew he would be in for the ride of his life. And though Melody didn't know it, so was she. She screamed out, her legs shot backwards, and she twisted her body away.

He held her tightly, "Terry, Terry," she wailed loudly, "No, no, no don't, oh please, it's too painful," tears fell like rain, he took no notice. She was going to be taught his way, and his way was the only way. He forced her right down, and lay on her back, she tried to shuffle out, but he grabbed her arms, and she was spread-eagled under him.

"Lie still Melody, let it go, relax," he told her, "let it happen, you'll be fine in a moment." She tried to do what he said, but even lying still was painful, after what seemed like a lifetime he moved. Melody cried out in fear. "Shhhhhh," he said, "let me teach you, let me show you," his words soothed her and she began to relax a little.

He lifted his ass a little then lowered back down, he repeated this several times. Melody was amazed at the hot feeling, and the total expansion and fullness her ass was under. She felt like she was about to burst open wide. Terry increased slowly but surely. Melody waited and waited for the final earth shattering pain to come, but it didn't. Gradually her ass expanded to the cock in it, it began to accept the intrusion. And dare she say it, it began to feel nice.

She found herself daring to spread her feet, part her knees more than he had made her. Now Terry started the slow fuck he wanted to give her. Pulling further out each time, soon all that was left in was the bulbous head of his cock. And Melody was unwittingly not allowing it to come out.

Then he began the fucking of her ass, he squeezed more KY in to help, but he got into his stride, and Melody, willingly or not, went with him. Her fists were wrapped in her bed sheets, her mouth full of linen, as she fought down the screams of fear. It was then that she realised there was no real pain now, and that was giving way to pleasure.

The most unexpected and unusual climax hit her, she had never cum like this, he had forced her to have it, made her take and now she was in full surrender to it. She pushed her ass back at him as he sank back in, he let go of her arms, there was no need for capture any more, she would never refuse him again.

Melody sank deeper into the sexual canyon in her mind and body, orgasms rippled through her once more. She turned head, "Please Terry kiss me?" she stammered, he did so, this was what he was after, total domination. He concentrated on her now, now was the time to let her have both barrels of cum in her ass.

He drove in a last time and did the deed, he shot thick heavy loads of cum into her bowels, she filled up. Melody thought she was going to shit him out. Never in her life had this happened, she was stuffed full to the brim of hot cock and boiling cum. TC rested for a moment, then slowly withdrew, even he knew the pain of a quick yank out of a near virgin ass.

He rolled onto his back and smiled to himself, 'wow oh wow,' he told himself, 'I can't think of anything better than that!' Melody was unable to move, she wasn't spent, she was rigid with worry of if she should even try to stir herself. TC made his own move, he got off the bed, didn't say anything, and dressed as Melody watched him.

"I'll see you later sweet cake, be good," he smiled and went. Melody stayed where she was unable and not wanting to move. The severity of him screwing her there was coming home, her ass was stiffening. She ever so slowly rolled over on to her side, then her back, her ass felt as if it had been struck by a 100 mile an hour truck.

It took her ten minutes to get off the bed and get into the bathroom, where she ran it hot and soaked for 2 hours or more. But previous to that Sonia, TCs secretary, had followed her boss to see where he was going during her lunch break. She was astonished to see him pull into Vic's house drive.

And she had seen TC race in with an item in his hand, she would return later to the shop and find out what he had bought. Using her phone she photographed his car in the drive, photo'd him going in, and photo'd him coming out, and also looking very dishevelled. Now Sonia knew he was screwing Vic's wife. She didn't know what she could do to use the information to her advantage, but she knew she would.

She went back to work, and in the afternoon, she made sure the private calls she put through on his phone from Vic's house would be piped to her cell. She also bought a proper camera with a strong lens. When he came back she smiled at him. "Wow," she said sweetly, where have you been, in a cement mixer?" She dropped her head to her work station as he stopped dead for a moment.

Its windy out there Sonia, that's why" he told her, and went into his office and private bathroom. He did look a little tawdry he thought, 'have to watch that,' he said in his handsome head. Then he stripped and showered paying particular attention to his cock and balls. He suddenly felt like screwing Sonia after work.

"Sonia," he said into his intercom, "I'll need you to stay a bit late tonight,okay?" "Yes sir, absolutely," she replied without hesitation, 'still got it girl,' she told herself happily. "Hi honey, I'll be a bit late getting home tonight, not sure what time it will be. He wants me for overtime," she told her husband on the phone. "I love you too," she told him as she put the phone down.

TC banged her hard and harder over his desk as the last employee left the office, he was lovingly rough with her. "Husband still not performing Sonia?" he asked as he bombed her pussy. "Not like you can sir," she told him breathlessly and gruntingly. Sonia came for him, he leaned over and kissed her naked back and neck.

"Now," he said, "let's get down to it shall we?" He pulled out and slipped it into her eager ass, he had taught her to take it, but as yet she hadn't got her husband to do it to her too. She quailed and trembled as the initial pain hit, before the wonderful feeling of a hot wet hard cock began her journey to the top.

Soon Sonia was moaning out loud in agony that was easily over ridden by the pleasure of him fucking her there, and when he reached under to take her clit she exploded and had her biggest ever orgasm. In the after glow of sex, he held her tight, he told her that she matched anything he had ever experienced.

"Are you sure about that sir"? she asked him pensively. And at that very moment she pictured him with Vic's wife. It was then that she hit on a possible idea; she quickly believed he might be up for it. "I'd love to have a threesome with you and another woman sir, though she would have to be a little older than me?" She watched his jaw drop, but knew him well enough to know the idea had resonated.

"Hey Sonia, where did that come from?" he asked.

"I like the idea of me and you with a more mature woman, though she would have to sexy and beautiful, I couldn't do it otherwise. And you don't know that I have a penchant sometimes for another woman, but especially if you were at the centre of it." There she had told him, laid the groundwork; she had done everything but say Melody's name.

He grinned broadly, "You are a surprising young lady Sonia, I'm glad you work for me, I'll give it some thought okay? Now get your things and go home to your loving husband." He was seeing Melody tomorrow for just an hour, he might broach the subject but only perfunctorily. Sonia followed him as soon as he left the parking lot. And using her camera, she got great photos, including one showing Melody in her upstairs window smiling at him as he arrived.

She decided on a plan, that, if it didn't work, she would lose everything, if it did work, then the world as they say, would be her oyster. The thought of climbing all over TC and the luscious sexy Melody in the same bed made her legs weak, and her pussy throb. TC was unable to see Melody for at least five more days due to work commitments. So Sonia decided to seize the moment.

She drove to Vic's house knowing there was no chance of discovery; TC and Vic were in the office on urgent business. She rang the bell, Melody opened the door, she recognised Sonia from the office, and whilst surprised she invited her in immediately. In Sonia's hand was a large envelope containing the 8 x 12 colour photos she had taken.

She tested the small Dictaphone she had taped in her lapel, it worked beautifully, she would edit it later. She knew that there was nothing incriminating on them, but they were covered in utter subterfuge, that would be hard to deny by anyone, especially Melody, she hoped. They made small talk and then Sonia took a deep breath and started on her tale of woe for the beautiful woman in front of her, who even now made Sonia's clit tingle.

She told Melody emphatically that she knew TC was her lover, which she had proof of, and unless Melody agreed to her demands then the world would know. Vic would be the main loser by forgoing his job. Melody would named as a shameless hussy, an unfaithful and adulterous wife.

She then deposited first the photo of her smiling at TC as he left, he was clearly looking up at her waving, another photo showed him getting into his car and Melody waving to him. "No Melody, I don't have photos of you both having sex, but I bet your husband will believe it don't you?"