It was a Long Way Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody was aghast, she blustered and bluffed, then after five minutes denying she burst into tears. She begged Sonia for forgiveness, asking her what she wanted, money, jewellery, anything she told her.

"Sonia put on her nicest benevolent face; she consoled her, put her arm around her shoulders and hugged her, then talked the talk. "All I want Melody, and before I say it, let me tell you here and now, any arrangements made will be by you and TC. I will have a back seat, in fact until TC tells me of it. I will not officially know anything about it."

"You will deny any knowledge of me knowing about this, the suggestion will come from you to TC okay?" Melody was utterly confused, and 100% ignorant of the silent demand Sonia was going to make. "You will ask TC if he had ever had any thoughts of having a threesome with another woman, one he can choose, a younger one you will tell him."

Melody stared at her, "I can't do that, it would be wrong, no I won't," she said loudly.

"So I'll go back to the office and email these photos to all that matter, especially Vic, shall I do that Melody?" she asked sweetly, Sonia wanted to pounce on her right now, but held herself in check. Melody tried all ways to get out of her predicament, and it was all being recorded.

Finally she sank into her chair, then said, "but what if he won't do it, what then?" she asked.

"He will Melody, and I will know if you haven't done your task properly, if that happens then the photos go out." The threat wasn't lost on the beautiful wife. "And don't even think of telling him about all of this, or again, the photos will go out, this is, and will forever be our secret, okay?"

Melody nodded her head in surrender, the thought of making it with another woman didn't faze her, she had always wanted to try it, but this was different. Sonia interrupted her thoughts.

"Can you handle him Melody, or does he had it over you?" she asked quietly.

"No and yes in that order Sonia, why?" This was the time to let Melody know about her and TC.

"Me too, he has me the same way, but together, we might be able to bring him in a little, but its only a maybe though," she got closer to her victim, the urge to kiss was growing.

Melody looked at her as if she had two heads, "You mean that you and Ter... Mr Calder are, lov... too?" She clasped her hands in near despair.

"Not the way you two are Melody, I'm not in your league," she deliberately gave ground to the rare beauty she was almost ready to dive on. Melody's head dropped and Sonia moved in, she got her nipples in sharp nails and squeezed, she pushed her back into the sofa, and began kissing her neck.

"I'm just going to show you what you are in for Melody," she told her between nips on her tender neck. After a brief moment Sonia was more or less on top of her target, and merrily creating havoc with Melody's treacherous nipples. She fought back but Sonia was not one for giving up, or giving in.

"Please Sonia, no don't," she bleated, well aware now she couldn't get out from under her attacker, incongruously she thought, 'how many times has this happened to me lately.' Sonia's stocking clad knee sought and found Melody's pussy and pressed and rubbed. Her clit burst into flames, Sonia was running wild now, no threats, no denials, only a soft grunting groan and soft moan from her soon to be new lover.

She opened Melody's blouse and scooped her out, immediately sucking in a nipple while her free hand went straight to her pussy. Melody was gone, full on surrender to her needs, not particularly Sonia, but the desire that was built like a rocket on a launch pad.

Sonia worked her own panties off, climbed over the gorgeous woman at her mercy and sat on her face. She ripped away Melody's and got on with tormenting her pussy and clit with knowing fingers, and long hot tongue. Melody came as bidden by the lovely young thing sitting on her. She responded the way she had seen on films. Her own tongue lashed out and drank down the nectar dripping from the pussy that was covering her mouth.

Both women climaxed for the other, both eagerly giving the other all they had, until Sonia collapsed on the woman below her. She finally raised her head, lovingly kissed Melody's pussy and rose up. She smiled joyously into Melody's face after turning around, she kissed the wondrous mouth and Melody kissed her back.

"Not too bad was it Melody, I won't be having any bother from you after this will I?" she asked lovingly and so sexily.

Melody looked into her deep dark eyes for a full minute, then offered. "No Sonia, not after that, but please don't show the photos, I'll do whatever you say, I promise." Sonia knowing she would never have done it anyway, smiled her agreement. Kissed Melody once more, Melody held her tight in her arms. "I confess that was terrific Sonia, I've never done it before, you are my first, and last!" she told her.

"Yes Melody I am, and no I will not use the photos, I don't need them, do I?" it was a question that needed a head shake from her new lover. Not knowing that Sonia had the taped conversation to fall back on in case of an emergency.

Over the next week she met with Melody in an hotel for an afternoon of fun, and Melody admitted that she was ready to ask Terry if he wanted to do a threesome, with a younger woman of his choice. And she did too, his answer was, he would think about it, but he knew already who the third party would be, his secretary Sonia.

He told her of a request he had had from a very beautiful lady to have a threesome to see what it was like, and was she up for it. Sonia of course agreed, a date was set, he confirmed it with Melody, and Sonia booked a room for thee in a plush spa hotel. Sonia told her husband she was going on a business trip for a day and night with others from the office. Melody talked with her mother and she would confirm she was with her, instead of a spa weekend with her best friend. She knew Vic wouldn't approve of her going to it.

So the scene was set and the day and night arrived, Melody went on her own and Sonia and TC shared his car, she spent half of it hanging off his cock as he drove. They got there first and went to their room which was the biggest and the best they had. It had two double bedrooms and was laden with all that could ever be needed by the people in it.

Terry met Melody as she arrived and had a word with her, "Melody, I want to know now from you that you are okay with my needs and wants?" She looked at him, and already she was dying to get into bed with him, another woman or not in the equation.

"I want to be with you Terry, another woman will be a side show, but I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy." She already knew Sonia was waiting to get her hooks into her again, as did Terry. Her nipples jolted to life, and her pussy almost farted. He was astonished that the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, even had, was so open about her desires to him like this.

Go on up and meet Sonia, I know you have met her through work functions, I need to make a couple of phone calls," he told her. This suited Melody down to the ground; she had a surprise for her she wouldn't be ready for. She had brought soft ropes of various lengths each with a slip know on one end, and her own super charged knobbled vibrator.

When Terry came up and walked into the room he almost fell over. Melody was on the bed, and on top of the naked, tied, gagged, and spread-eagled Sonia. Melody was working her over big time; and she had her vibrator in Sonia's gaping pussy, with her foot holding it in. Her fingers were wreaking havoc with her nipples, and she was being furiously kissed into the bargain.

Melody had attacked Sonia as soon as she had walked through the door, the surprise was enough for her get the upper hand and Sonia was tied up, and then down and her clothes ripped off. Terry stopped in his tracks and a huge grin spread over his handsome face. "Marvellous, fucking marvellous," he said.

"Come on Terry, you wanted a threesome, you got one, give me a hand, she's nearly cumming, your cock in her will finish her off. He did and Sonia was duly finished off. Melody threw herself off the bound and helpless girl. She dived into the other bedroom calling for him to hurry. Melody was now a cock crazy, and fuck mad slut for him, for anyone, and now that included other women it seemed.

He chased after her and began the longest fucking session he had ever performed. Melody kept him going, urging him on to greater and greater things, he fucked her mouth, he fucked her ass, and then he fucked her pussy, he nearly bit her nipples off. But no matter what pain Melody felt she wanted more and more. Her orgasms washed through at breakneck speed, calamitous climaxes drilled her.

Melody gave herself to him completely; nothing was enough for her to give him. Her life and style had altered beyond measure. She knew she had to tell Vic that things had to change between them. That she would have a lover, Terry, or even someone else, maybe even two or three, or she would change their lives herself, with him as the out and out loser.

She fell asleep, and wakened to hear grunting from the other bedroom, she knew what was going on, and leisurely stepped into the next bedroom to see Terry on top of Sonia fucking her brains out. The thrill Melody felt was like no other, she hurried to the bed and got on with them, she took over Sonia's nipples and lips. Then she got over the wonderfully stricken young beauty and sat on her face. Her slick and juicy pussy slithered all over it. This gave her the added opportunity to play with her clit and Terry's cock as he fucked her. This too gave Melody the choice of kissing him. Then between them, they made Sonia have the biggest orgasm of her young life.

Terry fell off slowly, Melody went with him, she was between Sonia and him, she cuddled him and they rested. Later Sonia stirred, and said. "Will you please untie me you conniving bitch," she laughed, "I suppose I deserved all this didn't I?" Melody turned over, smiled at her, squeezed a nipple, and clicked her clit, this brought a loud "Ooooh," from her. Melody got back on her, gave her a real knowing look, and Sonia almost feared she was going to get worked over again, but Melody smiled and freed her.

They got on either side of Terry, both women toyed with him, each took turns sucking his cock, kissing him all over, balls, ass, chest, mouth, neck, anywhere they could get to him. He was in his element, two beautiful sexy women were mad for him. Both were married one worked for him, the others husband did, and the thought he was fucking two "happily" married women brought him great excitement.

But even he, with all his prowess and stamina couldn't keep up with them, and after two solid hours, they drained him so much. He told them to go into the other bedroom and entertain themselves while he had a sleep. They did so gleefully, and they both felt lewdly naughty enough that rang Sonia's husband, and allowed each to talk with the other. Just to 'confirm' they were behaving themselves and not with another man. This made them giggle out loud while being pussy licked as they did.

Melody wakened in the dark, she called her own husband, he answered sleepily but was happy she had rung him. But he also knew, not what, that something was in the air. After the hellos and exchanges, he said. "Melody I know something is wrong, but I don't know what?"

"We'll talk tomorrow Vic, there are things you need to know. But I'm not leaving you if that's what you think," she told him, he breathed a sigh of relief, though if he knew what she was doing he wouldn't have. She, Sonia and Terry made love on and off all the next morning Each was a physical sexual wreck, though Melody had never felt more alive.

Sonia's ass, as was Melody's, felt as if she had had a baseball bat up it, their pussy's weren't much better, and TC thought his cock was about to drop off. They made their way back, but not before all of them promising to do this again soon.

Melody looked terrific when she walked in the door although she certainly didn't feel like it, what she did feel was gloriously painful all over. Vic greeted her warmly, but Melody knew he was waiting for some sort of explanation. She decided to do it there and then.

"Please Vic sit down and let me tell you what's on my mind." She told him, he listened in stunned silence. He knew he hadn't been up to keeping her happy in bed, far from it, but this? She hadn't told him of Garth, or his boss, just that she had been seeing someone else, but swore it was for sexual relief and gratification only.

When he asked if she had 'got it out of her system?' she told him no, and that she maybe never would. Hence she told him that she would see other men who would scratch the itch that he couldn't for her. He loved her enough to understand, though didn't agree with. He asked her who she had been with, did he know him/them?

Her answer was no he didn't, and as far as she could, he never would, just that if he wanted their marriage to survive, and that she did, he would have to let her do what she had to do.

"There is no other way Vic, it's this or?" She let the question hang, he knew the option, and if he didn't want to lose her, there was no option left for him. He told her that it would take time to try and get used to her loving someone else sexually. She knew that, but she also gently emphasised it was to be.

The following day she rang Terry, "I've told Vic I'm seeing someone else, he isn't overly happy to say the least, but I think he's accepting it." she told him.

"Melody that's great and I know Sonia will be happy too," he said. This is where Melody took back partial control. "Right," she replied, "but if you are seeing her too, then that gives me the right to see someone other than you, doesn't it?" This rocked him.

"I suppose I can't argue with that kind of logic Melody, but I'd rather you didn't honey?" he told her.

"Don't worry Terry, you never know," and she giggled softly, it made him smile.

"I'll have to take extra special care of you then won't I?" he laughed with her.

"You already do darling," she told him. "See you tomorrow maybe?" "You bet Melody, in the afternoon about 2pm if that's okay?" He said.

"I'll be waiting babe," she replied, her shattered pussy and ass twitched for him, she said goodbye and put the phone down.

The following morning she kissed Vic goodbye on his way to work. His face was worried, "Don't be scared or worried Vic, I love you, I'm not going anywhere I promise, but?" and she raised an exquisite eyebrow.

He nodded, "I love you too Melody," he told her, he had lain awake most of the night thinking about it all, and he come to the conclusion that if he didn't think about it too much, he would get by. 'Let her work it out,' he decided. And that's how he looked at it, his wife was being, or going to be unfaithful, she had told him she loved him, but needed more than a kiss goodnight.

Melody had one of the best nights sleep she could remember, and she felt alive and vital. Sexy and wanton, she knew now that she could have, if she kept vigilant about it, all the sex and cock she could get if and when she wanted it. She laughed out loud, 'I could do with a cock right now!' she guffawed to herself.

He had seen her kiss her husband goodbye, he had watched her a few times. And the gorgeous woman was all he had been told she was. Now he decided to take a chance. He strode down the garden path to her rear door, Garth had told him about her, no one knew but him that Garth had tried steroids, which had led to drugs. And this dark young man had blackmailed him for money, but having none he had told him about how he had seduced a beautiful married woman who loved being banged.

He tried the door, it wasn't locked, he stepped in, locked it, and listened, she was upstairs, he could hear her. He walked quickly up and listened again, she was in the shower; he could hear her singing to herself. He stood for a moment and waited, he would capture her when she came out.

He was undressed and ready when Melody came out, her hair up to keep it out of the water; she was still humming a tune. A towel wrapped around her fabulous body. She looked like the beautiful sexy woman she was. She was thinking of Terry's cock, and also Sonia's pussy, she was wishing she could have it right now, she was feeling hotter than the surface of the sun.

He stepped behind her, a hand closed over her mouth and an arm went around her waist. The next thing she knew she was face down on the bed, the towel was pulled away and a hand felt for her nipples, which were hard from her thoughts.

She heard a "Mmmmm;" behind her as the fingers squished them, the hand was pushed down under her and sank into her already hot wet pussy. She cried 'Arghhhh,' as the voice behind her said at the same time, "Oh wow!" She thought it was Garth, and felt him press his cock at her, she wiggled in unprepared readiness.

It was then that she saw the dark skin around her, but no face for recognition. Her body was in complete opposition to her mind, her ass could feel hot cock, and knew where it was going to go.

He forced her knees apart with his, and she felt the unmistakable prod of hard cock. 'NO!' her mind screamed, 'YES,' her body bellowed back. He bunched his knees under her thighs forcing her knees to bend up and out. Her ass came up, then he struck. His cock went all the way in and Melody nearly fainted with the feeling of a big cock ramming its way in.

He let go, but took her hips and held her down whilst he struck time after time. Melody was beaten into submission in a minute. He was giving her what she had been wishing for no more than a minute or two earlier. She managed to look behind her as he banged her for the tenth time, she saw a young coloured man, but had no idea of who he was or how old.

This was Melody's first time black, but she didn't care, she was getting what she wanted, and what her body hourly craved for, being fucked. She moaned into the bed covers as the young man had his way, and gave Melody her first climax, it was unasked for, unbidden, yet terribly wanted.

She bowed to it, shoved her ass back at her intruder, her unknown invader and rode the cock now securely fixed in her hot soaking pussy. She moaned out loud, "Yes," she grunted, "Whoever you are, give it to me, harder, harder, harder, do it, do it, do it, do me, do me, do me, finish meeeeee!"

The man drove at her like a runaway battering ram, he jammed his black prick so far in, Melody choked. He reached under, snagged her nipples, then with one hand, her clit. Melody exploded in a mountainous climax the likes of which could only have been an avalanche of unstoppable cums.

She knew it was black cock now, she revelled in it, she loved it. But most of all it was a good cock, and even a great one, one she knew she would try again if possible. Her rapist grunted out loud and split her with his last forward charge before dumping copious amounts of hot sticky cum into her.

He got off the bed, looked at her and said, "I'll check your phone, let you know when I'll come back, nice to have met you lady, you're a great fuck." And he left. She lay there stunned and immobilised, helpless, if twenty men now walked in, they could all screw her and she would be unable to do anything about it.

After about thirty minutes she rose and went back into the shower, she cleaned herself up, and also out. Her memory focussed on what had just happened, how did he know, and who was he? She could still feel his cock still in her, it had been made of velvet, it had slid around in her touching everything.

And he had said he would come back, part of her was already hoping he would, and part of her feared for her future, for the first time. Now she began to realise what she was doing, and how things could go drastically wrong very easily. Someone else knew, it had to be Garth, he must have told someone, Terry wouldn't have and certainly not Sonia, so Garth was her main culprit.