It was a Long Way Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny was in his stride, something to him, 'long and slow Kenny boy, that will get the job done!' And he was right, his mother was grunting and groaning every time he went back in, her hand went to her clit and worked herself along with her son. Her head bowed, somehow he knew she was cumming. He slowed down even more, making her wait for the implosion she knew she couldn't stop, and nor did she want to.

His own cock and balls were heating up, the way they were fucking, and the greasy slide of his light brown shit covered cock in and out, was having the effect God made a man and his woman have. He grunted, she already knew the sound, he was cumming, and this forced his mother into the eternal heart stopping moment, where you will die if you don't cum.

She cried out but muffled it in the bed clothes, she screamed, the pain of him filling her bowels with his red hot steamy cum made her howl with sheer orgasmic explosions never known in her life time. It crumpled her completely; she couldn't stand the agony of being split like this but begged for more.

She opened her eyes to realise she was laid face down, and flat on the bed and Kenny half hanging out of her, he too was spent. She moved her ass to make sure it was still attached to her and Kenny fell off and rolled on to his back. He had never known this, he had had sex before, but this was right off the chart, a ten or more on the Richter scale.

Her ass was throbbing as it never had, her son was opening her up to new horizons, horizons she was sure he knew nothing of, and she wouldn't tell him, she was looking forward so much to him finding out, experimenting on her as if she was a laboratory specimen. "Mom," he said, "are you okay, did you like that being done to you?"

"I've never felt anything better and so unusual in my life darling, you can do that anytime baby," she told him, "anytime," and now she laughed. Like all lovers who have done the deed of achieving total satisfaction, they both tittered and giggled. She turned to him, "Kenny, we must keep this quiet baby, no one must ever know. And in return I swear to you I will never say no to you, never."

He knew what she was saying was the truth, and who would he tell anyway, this was one of those things that would never see the light of day. Melody moved to her son, rested her lovely head on his shoulder and said. "I am so glad I found you darling, or you found me. I never looked for it, it looked for me, either way. I am the happiest woman on earth."

He looked at her and told her the same, except to say he had wanted her and this from the day he knew, or thought he knew what sex was about. She laughed, and told him of all the things she was intending to teach him, all the things he was about to find out by himself. How she was going to keep him happy, that she was his now. She was married to his dad, but she belonged to him and no other.