It Was Always There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they came up for air Susan ran her hand down John's face.

"Why don't we get out of here?"

"Let's go." John replied, taking Susan by the hand.

She went and grabbed her bag and met John at the door. They kissed again, before heading up to John's room.

Fumbling to open the door, John and Susan kissed their way into his room. She was already undoing the buttons to his shirt as they stumbled in. Clothes were shed all the way to the bed. John kicked off his shoes, while feeling for the zip in the tight little black dress Susan was poured into. Susan had her hands full trying to undo John's belt.

Her dress came down and John heart pounded faster. She was wearing a black lacy push up bra that was holding her breasts up high and matching thong panties. Her tanned skin was in stark contrast to John's pale skin. Her very fit physique was obviously honed by hours of gym work.

On the bed the rest of their clothes came off and soon the couple were doing what John had wanted to do all through high school. John took in everything about Susan; her tanned body, shaved nether regions, tight stomach and her gravity defying breasts that stood up, even though she was lying down.

John was totally immersed in the experience, not really believing his fantasy was coming true. He looked into Susan's eyes. Where they had once sparkled however, they were now normal. She moved in time with John's motions, moaning with pleasure, but she seemed somewhat distant.

They kissed and held each other, John kissing his way down her slick body, tasting and teasing Susan until orgasm grasped hold of her. She came in a series of whimpers and groans, holding John so his attentions were in the right place.

She urged him to fuck her, to fill her with his hard cock, and John did. He moved inside her, changing his pace, extending his pleasure and enhancing hers. He brought Susan to the verge of climaxing again.

"Cum on me John. I want to see you shoot that cum on me." She groaned.

Never one to disappoint a lady, John thrust a few more times, and he could feel her begin to climax again. As she did he pulled out and came on her flat stomach, with some spraying onto her breasts. Susan rolled her head from side to side, rolling through her orgasm. John came until he had nothing left, and he collapsed down next to the now panting in satisfaction Susan.

As John slowly returned to normal after his orgasm, he looked across at Susan. She looked across at John and smiled. She leaned across and kissed John.

"That was great. I'm just going to go and clean up." She said, walking towards the bathroom.

He watched her gather her clothes before she headed into the bathroom. Thoughts raced through John's head. It had been a passionate, lustful experience with Susan, but something was missing.

She emerged a short while later fully dressed. She came over to the bed where John was now sitting up. Sitting down she leant across and kissed him.

"That was fun John."

"Yes it was."

"I have to go. I will catch up with you again sometime."

"Yes that would be great." John replied, somewhat less sincerely that he might normally have been.

They kissed again, and she left the room.

It then struck John what was missing. Yes it had been lustful and intense, but there was no feeling to it. He didn't have feelings for Susan, and she very clearly didn't have feelings for him. His expectations from back as a youth certainly did not match what had just occurred.

Rolling over in the bed John noticed something he hadn't seen before. Fake tan marks on the sheets. John laughed out loud seeing this. It was quite appropriate. Susan had changed, and so had he. Fake definitely summed up the situation.

************

One Month Later

John and Georgia were in his car almost at their destination. John had picked her up from her apartment building early that morning and it was now 10am.

"Thank you again John for taking me with you today."

"I need you here Georgia. This onsite visit is crucial, and I need you to take plenty of notes and pictures so we can finalise the design."

Georgia looked across at John and smiled. He looked good in his dark blue polo shirt, jeans and work boots. She looked at his hands as he drove the car, wishing those hands were.....

"Ok we are here." John announced.

They had arrived at the vineyard of the Logan Brothers. Marcus and Russell Logan were already there waiting for them. The group proceeded around the site as John and Georgia took copious notes indicating what tweaking was needed for the design. The Logan's were enthusiastic about the unique design John and his team had come up with and now on site they could see how it would all come together.

After a couple of hours traipsing the site, marking features and making the design come to life, the Logan's announced that they were taking John and Georgia out for lunch. John's mind was churning with all the details from the site visit and he was on auto-pilot as they drove the 20 minutes to the Hartington Estate Winery at the other end of the wine region.

"Oh John they are taking us to 'Vine'. Everyone says this is one of the best restaurants in Australia." Georgia enthused.

John was brought back out of his thoughts when he heard this.

They all walked inside and were shown to their table. John could see into the open kitchen from his seat. Among the chefs working one face stood out, his friend from school Amber. This was her restaurant. John excused himself from the table and went towards the bathrooms. The hallway also led to the kitchen door.

John stopped a passing waiter.

"Excuse me mate. Can you please see if I can say hello to Amber Hart. I used to go to school with her."

"Oh ok. What is your name?"

"John. John MacAllister."

The waiter went into the kitchen and less than a minute later Amber came out. She was wearing her chefs white's and her short brunette hair no longer had the pink tinge to it, but very nice blonde highlights. A hair band held her hair back from her face, but all John could see was her beaming smile.

They hugged as they said hello, and she asked what he was doing there.

"Well I had a site visit with clients of mine up here and they have taken us here for lunch. I didn't know where they were taking us until we got here." John smiled.

Amber smiled too.

"Client's here in the Valley?"

"Yes the Logan Brothers."

"Oh they are moving into the old 'Butcher' vineyard. The talk over the valley is they are getting a hotshot Sydney Architect to design......." Amber stopped talking and just laughed. "I should have known that you would be the hotshot Sydney Architect to design their place."

John laughed too.

"I don't think I've ever been called a hotshot before. Might put that on my business card......... I like your hair like that Amber."

Amber smiled.

"Thanks. I had it done like this for when I go on 'MasterChef' next week.... I was going to call you later in the week actually. I have found the site for my Sydney restaurant, and when I come back from Melbourne, I was hoping you'd be able to come out and see it?"

"I'd love to Amber. Just let me know when and where and I'll be there." John said with a smile. Just seeing her again made him smile.

Amber had a cheeky grin on her face.

"Have you ordered yet?" she asked.

"No not yet. We only just sat down."

"Well when you do, tell the waiter you will have the special. I will cook something up just for you. Is there anything you don't eat?"

"Does it look like there is anything I don't eat?" John laughed. Amber laughed too. They both looked into each other's eyes for more than just a fleeting glance.

"I had better get back in there." Amber indicated with a nod of her head towards the kitchen. The two hugged again and Amber went back inside.

John returned to the table and quickly caught up with the conversation. He ordered the special when the waiter took their order, while everyone else ordered from the menu.

When the meals arrived they were all visually stunning and tasted amazing. John's 'special' however was the best meal he had ever eaten. As he ate he looked across towards the kitchen and could see Amber looking his way. He smiled a beaming smile her way and mouthed 'thank you' to his friend. She smiled back at him and gave him a wink before returning to her work.

The table were all raving about their meals, realising now why it was one of the best restaurants in the country. The Logan's were hoping to have a good restaurant in their vineyard, but knew they couldn't compete with this place. Georgia took pictures of her meal and immediately posted them on Instagram.

As their lunch concluded, the party paid the bill and started to leave. John looked across to the kitchen and could see that Amber was very busy. She looked up and saw him. John smiled at her and held his hand up to his ear in the classic 'ring me' gesture. Amber smiled and mouthed "I will." John blew her a kiss, and Amber smiled and winked back, then turning her attention back to what she was doing.

After saying their goodbyes, John and Georgia travelled back to Sydney. Georgia was raving about how amazing it was to eat at 'Vine'. Her post on Instagram had already received a lot of likes, and she was pleased. John was quiet but happy. He had read a little about Amber's restaurant after seeing her at the reunion and what he had read was indeed true. Her cooking was amazing, but there was something else...

Their thoughts were interrupted by a phone call from the office. After dealing with the matter John and Georgia discussed the details of the project, with Georgia taking notes so John could work on the design. By the time they arrived back in the Sydney area, John decided to drop Georgia back at her place rather than head into the office.

After dealing with the troublesome Sydney afternoon traffic, John eventually got them to her apartment building. As John turned the car off, Georgia fixed her hair up a little. She swivelled in her seat to be almost facing John. Her tongue moistened her lips.

"Thank you John. That was a good day."

"Yes it was. Thank you for your help today. We got plenty done on site, and now it is time to get this design finalised." John replied, business like as always.

"And we got to eat at that amazing restaurant."

John smiled at that comment, for many reasons.

"Well that doesn't happen every day."

Georgia bit her bottom lip before she spoke.

"Would ... would you like to come inside John?" She asked with a cute tilt of her head, her warm hazel eyes looking right into John's.

John smiled at his secretary.

"Thank you Georgia..... But I want to get working on those design modifications while the ideas from today are still hot."

"Mmmm... Ok John. See you tomorrow." Georgia purred as she turned to get out of the car.

John watched as she got out of the car. She bent over slightly to grab her bag off the floor. As she did Georgia managed to show off her taut butt inside the tight jeans she was wearing. Closing the door Georgia leaned back in the car. Her company polo shirt now hung down a little and somehow her buttons had come undone. John could see right down the front of her shirt.

"Bye John." Georgia smiled, noticing that John was looking where she wanted him to.

"Bye Georgia." John smiled as he turned the car on.

As he pulled away from the curb, John smiled to himself and shook his head slightly. Georgia definitely was not backwards in coming forwards. For John however his attentions were elsewhere.

*************

The following Thursday, John arrived at a beautiful park in Lane Cove. Amber had called him from Melbourne a couple of days earlier after she had finished filming her TV appearance. She said she was able to get the keys to her new restaurant on Thursday afternoon and they had agreed to meet there.

He parked his Mustang in a spot near the building Amber had indicated was the site for her restaurant. As he brought the car to a stop John got his foot caught and accidently revved the engine, almost like a hoon showing off his car. Just then from around the corner of the building Amber appeared. She was dressed casually in jeans and a t-shirt. John smiled as he stepped out of his car.

"Well if it isn't the hotshot architect in his flash car." Amber called out as she approached.

John smiled, laughing at Amber's joke. He then looked around as if searching the grounds.

"I expected a film crew to be following you TV star. What, did you give them the day off?" John quipped back.

"Oh no. They're inside waiting for us." Amber laughed. She was now right near John.

"Hi John." She smiled.

"Hi Amber...... You look great." John babbled.

They hugged, and John thought it felt great to have Amber in his arms. Moving apart slightly Amber ran her hands down John's arms. With her right hand she picked a little piece of lint off his dark polo shirt and smoothed down the fabric again, patting his arm. She had a broad smile on her face as she did this.

The two of them then walked around to the front of the building, where it overlooked the park. Amber threw her arms out extravagantly.

"Welcome to 'Vine in the City'!"

John smiled at Amber's enthusiasm and the sheer joy and excitement she was exuding. John immediately pulled his iPad out and took photos of the front of the building and the view it took in. Amber went to the side of the building where the entrance was and opened the door. As they entered John continued taking pictures. He had the voice recorder on and he asked Amber questions about what she wanted, how she wanted the restaurant to look. She wanted a rustically styled building, with a friendly relaxed atmosphere. She wanted the place to be intimate enough for romantic dinners, but functional to suit bigger groups. She also wanted to cater for large family groups celebrating occasions. Large tables, platters of excellent food, laughter and fun to fill the room.

Amber and John began to go through the building, all the time Amber described what she wanted. John pulled a roll of blue masking tape out of his bag and the two of them marked the floor with the tape indicating where various parts of her inspirations were to be. The two of them worked together at close quarters, helping each other. John was taking measurements and details, Amber providing the inspiration.

The unbridled enthusiasm Amber showed for her project really grabbed John. The girl he sat next to some 20 years earlier was now an inspired, creative, attractive woman. He could see her vision and knew how to make it happen. But he could also see her in a different light. Perhaps it had always been there and it just took time for John to awaken to it.

In interpreting her ideas Amber could see how clever and practically creative John was. He knew ways to make her seemingly impossible dreams come to life. He was still that really nice guy who she sat next to back in school. The way he looked at her though did something to her and she couldn't keep from looking at him.

By the time the majority of the restaurant was marked out it was getting late in the afternoon. Amber was fussing over details for the kitchen and John was at the front of the restaurant, measuring for the potential installation of floor to ceiling windows to replace the half windows that were already in place. He looked up from what he was doing and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Amber....... Amber, come here. You need to see this."

"What is it John?" she called out.

"Just come here." John replied with a little more urgency in his voice.

Amber went to where John was. She could see him there with a great big smile on his face, but could not for the life of her work out what he was excited about. John went over and took Amber's hand taking her over to the windows.

"You are having tables here by the windows aren't you?"

"Yes of course." Amber said with a slightly annoyed voice. What was he going on about?

"Amber just.... Please close your eyes and take a breath. Imagine we are customers having dinner here."

Amber did as she was told. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She exhaled slowly.

"Now open your eyes and look out of the window." John enthused.

Amber looked out into the parkland. The setting sun had bathed the whole area in a warm orange light. The light filtered between the trees and it filled the restaurant with a beautiful glow. She looked around and took it all in. John reached across and took her hand.

"Amber .... I think you have hit the jackpot here. That sunset is ... You can't make things like that."

Amber turned and looked at John. He looked so happy for her and the glow of the sunset made him look so handsome. She wrapped her arms around him.

"Thank you John..... Thank you for making me stop and see this..... It has made my day." Amber purred.

Amber leant in and kissed John on the cheek. She leant back slightly still in his arms. John was smiling at her. Their eyes locked onto one another's. The energy that had been around them all day started to bubble up to the surface. John moved his right hand and gently brushed her cheek. Amber leaned in slightly to his touch. He pulled her closer into his embrace. Amber moistened her lips. John leant down and his lips reached hers.

It was a kiss that had been building all day. Amber held John tighter as they kissed. Their lips linked for the first time and it felt amazing. It wasn't a long passionate embrace but it was perfect. Perfect for them and perfect for the moment.

Moving part Amber was beaming, and John had a big smile on his face.

"Well..." Amber murmured.

"Well indeed...." John replied happily.

They were still holding each other and looking into each other's eyes when John's mind kicked back into gear.

"Amber.... Have you got the power connected here yet?"

"No not yet." She replied, a little bemused by John question.

"I think we have got nearly everything done, but if there is anything else you want to do we had better hurry as it is going to be dark in here in about 10 minutes...."

Amber smiled and looked around.

"John I think we have got everything covered .... And even some things I didn't even realise." Amber replied, her hands holding John.

John moved in and kissed her again, a short nice kiss.

"Let's get out of here then."

With that they released their embrace and started to collect their things. Once the building was locked up the two of them stood together near John's car.

"Thank you John for everything today. If you can make half my ideas work it will be amazing."

"I'm sure I can make it all work for you Amber......... Where is your car? How did you get here?"

"I.....umm caught an Uber here from my hotel in North Sydney." She replied sheepishly.

"What are you doing tonight?"

"Not much."

"Would you like to have dinner with me?"

"John...... Will this dinner be a business dinner....... Or a date?"

John moved closer and held Amber's hand.

"I was thinking... Hoping more a date....."

Amber leant forward cutting John off and kissed him. His hands went around her and she embraced him. They kissed deeply and passionately right there next to the car. When the kiss finished John spoke.

"So I will take that as a yes!"

Amber just laughed and nodded her head.

He helped her into his car and they drove the short distance to the Lane Cove town centre. The conversation between them was alive, with talk of Amber's restaurant buzzing between them. They parked the car and walked through the town centre. Passing a few restaurants Amber commented that she was around fancy food all the time and John suggested that they go to the pub for dinner and Amber readily agreed.

Sitting down they both ordered the classic pub meal of Chicken Parmigiana and had a beer. Looking across the table at each other Amber smiled as a thought came into mind.