It Was Always There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber leaned in and the couple shared a long kiss.

"I can't wait to see you too."

********

After a less than productive finish to his week, as his mind was elsewhere, Saturday afternoon saw John arriving at Hartington Estate just before 3pm. Seeing Amber's Ute parked in the restaurant parking area, John pulled up next to it and walked to the door. As he reached for the handle, it was opened by Amber. She had her chef's whites on and a huge smile on her face.

"Hi John." She burst, before wrapping her arms around him and kissing him tight. John immediately did the same. They had missed each other in the preceding 3 days, and it felt wonderful to be together again.

Breaking apart Amber took John's hand and introduced him to her team there. John had a chat with her Restaurant Manager Brandon while Amber went back into the kitchen to finalise her instructions to her team. She came back out into the dining area and slid her arm around John's waist as he talked to Brandon.

"Now 'B' if there are any issues, give me a call." Amber said Brandon.

"Amber I will only call you if this place burns down. YOU enjoy your night." Brandon insisted.

She smiled at this and thanked him, before taking John's hand and leading him out the door. Once outside they kissed again before Amber told John to follow her to her house. They drove in their respective vehicles along a driveway beside the cellar door, past the main house and sheds, around all of the vines, to the back area of the vineyard. John could now see Amber's cottage and it looked great. Parking his car next to Amber's he looked around as he got out. He could only just see the main house and buildings from there.

Amber was full of excitement as she took John's hand and led him inside. The house was really nice inside, the living and dining room had many of Adam's toys and things spread around. She showed John her son's room, and it looked just like a little boy's room should, before leading him to the main bedroom.

"Here is my room John." Amber smiled.

John smiled back before quickly bending down and picking Amber up. She squealed and laughed as John carried her over to her bed and lay her down. He swiftly lay down beside her and started kissing her. Their embrace turned passionate very rapidly as Amber hooked her leg around John's and pulled him right against her. John moved her hair from her face as they kissed, cuddled and ground their hips against each other.

Amber moved her lips from John's mouth and propped herself up by pushing against his chest.

"John this is great, but stop a second.... My parents and son would have seen us drive past. They definitely would have heard your car... We need to go and see them."

John leaned up and kissed Amber.

"Of course Gorgeous. I just didn't want to waste this opportunity.'

"Oh, there will be plenty of opportunities for you, Handsome." Amber replied as she kissed him again and patted his chest.

She hopped off the bed and quickly changed her clothes before they both headed back to the main house in her Ute. John and Amber talked all the way there. John was getting more nervous the further they went.

As Amber pulled up right in front of the house, a young boy ran out and hugged her as soon as she got out of the vehicle.

"Hi Mum" he bellowed. "Is this John?"

Amber was beaming with pride as she held him.

"Yes Adam. This is my friend John. John this is my boy, Adam."

John went straight over to them.

"Hi Adam. How are you going?" John asked with a big smile.

"I'm good John." Adam replied almost puffing his chest up. "Mummy says you are having a sleepover."

"Yes I am, if that's alright with you?"

Adam smiled. "Yes it is. Mummy likes you very much John."

Amber cringed at her son's tale-telling. John smiled at Amber, seeing the embarrassment on her face, before he got down on one knee next to Adam.

"And I like your Mummy very much too." John said in a conspiratorial tone to Adam.

"Come on you two. We should go inside and see Grandma and Grandad." Amber said breaking up the boys club.

Adam grabbed John's hand. "Yes, come on John. Grandma and Grandad are waiting for us."

As they headed up the stairs to the house, Amber could see the apprehension on John's face. She slid her hand into his, their fingers intertwining. She squeezed his hand.

"Don't be nervous, John. My parents will love you."

John smiled back.

As they reached the door, Amber gave John a reassuring kiss on the cheek, before her mother opened the door. After greetings and introductions, they all went inside. Amber's parents, Greg and Michelle, could not have been more welcoming of John, enjoying meeting and getting to know him. After a good conversation, Amber urged John to play the presentation for her parents. John hooked up a USB stick to the television and showed Amber's family his designs.

The design was an immediate hit, and when they saw the 3d walk-through, Greg and Michelle were amazed. The group talked all about the design, Amber pointed out the details she wanted that John had included. Once all the excitement of the initial viewing was finished, John handed the two detailed quotes to Greg for him to run his eyes over. John also mentioned, that if they had their own builder whom they wanted to work with, he could provide all the information to whomever they chose.

As the evening drew on, Greg went outside to cook a barbeque for dinner. John went out with him, and the two men chatted about various topics, getting along well. Greg then asked John a question.

"John thank you so much for all the work you did on the design. It is excellent. I did notice on the quotes you provided that there isn't a charge for architectural services. I hope you ..... Well you didn't do this JUST to impress Amber?"

"No, Greg, I did this because she was... is a good friend. When I caught up with her at the reunion, seeing her again revived our friendship. We did sit next to each other for 3 years in high school you know... To see the woman she has become.... Well the chance to help a friend reach her goals was something I couldn't pass up. My developing feelings for Amber and her for me, well that was a very, very nice added bonus."

Greg did seem pleased with John's answer.

After a nice dinner, Amber, John and Adam all returned to her cottage. Adam eagerly showed John his room and all of his toys. They played, drew pictures and talked, all the time John enjoyed playing. Watching Amber interact with her son only seemed to make her more appealing to him. He had seen her creative, work side and knew her fun casual side from school. But seeing her with her son, their interactions, the love they shared, made John's heart swell.

The process of getting young Adam to bed seemed to take much longer than usual as he was so excited talking and playing with his mother's new friend. When he eventually went down to sleep, after multiple stories and goodnight calls, Amber returned to the living room and flopped down on the lounge next to John. She looked a little frazzled at the drawn out process. John cinched her closer and kissed her. As he did, he held her shoulders and spun Amber around slightly so her back was more towards him. His hands began to massage her shoulders.

"Ohhh John that feels wonderful. I'm sorry it took so long for Adam to go to sleep. He was so excited you were here and he....... Really likes you. Ohhh yes, right there, so good."

"I like him too...... You are a great Mum, Amber. The way Adam talks with you, looks for you, you can tell he loves you so much."

Amber sighed at John's comments and his hands working her shoulders.

"Thank you John." Amber said turning her head around to look at John. John smiled as he thought of his reply.

"Why don't we take this massage somewhere where we can be more comfortable?"

"My thoughts exactly."

Amber took John's hand and they headed to her bedroom. She lit some candles she had in the room and began to disrobe. John stood close by taking off his own clothes while Amber did the same. When she took off her shirt and jeans she was left wearing a very sexy matching bra and thong set. John was down to his trunk underwear, which wasn't doing a great job in disguising his excitement for the situation.

He went across and hugged Amber, and she kissed him. Amber broke away from the kiss and ran her hand down John's chest. After seeing him naked for the first time the other day, she really liked his body. Sure he wasn't muscly, and wasn't in perfect shape, but he was John, the man she was falling for. The way he reacted when she touched him, the look of lust and affection when he looked at her made Amber's heart race.

She went to her bathroom, retrieving a towel and some oil, laying the towel on her bed. She lay face down on the towel and passed the oil to John.

"Show me what those hands of yours can do John." Amber seductively purred, looking into his eyes.

John smiled, about to rub the oil on his hands, when he realised Amber was still wearing her bra. He leant down and with a deft flick of his fingers, he unclipped the bra. Moving the straps off Amber's shoulders, she looked at John and raised her eyebrows, suitably impressed. She shimmied out of the bra without showing herself to John and with a flourish threw it onto the floor.

Squeezing a generous amount of oil onto his hands John rubbed them together to warm the oil up, before placing his hands on Amber's shoulders. Almost immediately she moaned as his now slippery hands began kneading her muscles. Her head dropped and a low groan emanated from her lips. She could not believe that John just knew how to make her feel good. His touch was perfect and Amber was both relaxing and becoming more turned on with each movement of John's hands.

If she had turned her head, Amber would have noticed John's increasing excitement. His trunks were straining to hold him. John loved massaging Amber. Her soft skin under his hands felt amazing. He took the opportunity to take all of Amber in. She was curvaceous, while still being slim. Her butt looked delicious framed by the black thong, her legs toned from the many hours she spent on her feet at work.

He worked his hands all over Amber's body, down her legs and even massaged her feet. Amber responded to every touch, every movement of John's hands. He was making her melt. Working her muscles was exciting them both. John was getting excited and ran his hands up her toned legs and onto her exposed butt cheeks.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!!!" Amber moaned into the pillow she rested her head on. Her hips began to roll involuntarily.

John continued to massage Amber's bum seeing and hearing how she liked his attentions there. He gently eased her thong down to massage where it had been. Amber was now groaning loudly. John smiled to himself as he pondered his next move. Leaning down so he was almost lying on top of her, he kissed her shoulders and her neck. As John did this, she turned her head. John met her lips as she turned, and they kissed passionately.

John sat back up straddling Amber's back. He reached around and smacked her beautiful bum.

"Heyyyy" Amber shrieked, in surprise more than anything.

John grinned and lowered his face near hers again.

"Time to do your front Gorgeous."

Amber kissed John and smiled back. John raised himself off her and she smiled as she rolled over. Now that she was lying flat on her back, John could now fully take in his wonderful girlfriend. He oiled up his hands and started to work on Amber's shoulders and arms. John could see her reactions to his touches. Amber closed her eyes briefly, just enjoying John working her shoulders then up and down both arms.

As he worked his way down her body, his hands fell onto her breasts. Amber was well endowed, definitely more than a handful. While her breasts may not have been as perky as they once had been but John thought they were magnificent. His hands caressed her soft breasts, working his hands all over them. Amber's nipples had already given away how aroused she was and John's attentions all over her breasts only increased their hardness. Her dusky pink nipples stood proud and John played with these much to Amber's pleasure.

He was between her legs, and as he leaned forward his captured erection bumped into Amber's loins. She began to move her hips, subtly at first, but gradually moving more and more. John could feel this, and he too began to move against Amber. Looking into her eyes, John could see her arousal written all over her face. Just then he felt Amber's hand snake between them and grab his hard penis.

John groaned loudly and moved so that he was almost lying on Amber. He kissed her, and she eagerly reciprocated. Amber wrapped her legs around John, grinding herself against him. Kissing John, she took hold of his bottom lip with her teeth and gently tugged on it. Releasing it, Amber as always said what was on her mind.

"I want you right now, John. I'm yours John, all yours."

John kissed her again, before moving off Amber to take his trunks off. Amber quickly did the same, throwing her thong onto the floor. Spinning around on the bed Amber lay back and her legs fell open in arousal for John. He moved between her legs. Amber's eyes narrowed as she was willing John to take her right there and then.

Her hands reached out for John. To her surprise, she took his hand, and he dropped down on the bed between her legs. He started kissing up the inside of her thigh, his lips gently brushing against her soft skin. Amber threw her head back. After the way he did this the previous time they were together, Amber couldn't wait for him to do it again.

"Ohhh god, John!!"

He kissed all the way to her womanhood, his lips and tongue attending to her arousal. Amber grabbed his head, directing his attentions. John seemed to know exactly how to turn Amber on and everything he did only increased her excitement. Looking up from his viewpoint he could see Amber's face contorted in pleasure. John's excitement was growing too, knowing he had this effect on Amber.

Suddenly she pushed his head away.

"John stop. Want you inside me.... NOW"

Moving up her body, John rubbed his erection against Amber's excitement. She reached in between them and guided John into her. He pushed into her confines feeling her opening around him.

"Ohhh god Amber" John moaned as he filled her.

"Yes John, yes."

John and Amber made love; slow, sweet passionate love. Whereas the first time had been slightly unexpected and fast, this time they took their time, revelling in the ultimate intimacy they shared. John changed tempo, fast and slow, drawing Amber's climax from deep within her. Every single second he spent with her made him happy and he wanted to make sure she felt the same.

Amber's soul filled with joy all the time she was with John. When they made love she could feel their souls were doing the same. She had never felt as emotionally connected to someone as she did with John.

After a rapturous climax together, Amber curled up in John's arms. It was the place she now longed to be most. John still couldn't believe how great it felt being with Amber. She was the one for him. He just knew it.

**************

The morning light streamed into Amber's bedroom. John stirred first and took a few seconds to orientate himself to the unfamiliar surroundings. A huge smile came across his face when he realised Amber had her arm still around him. As John went to roll over, Amber started to wake up.

"Mmmmmm Morning John." Amber murmured, smiling dozily but happily.

"Good morning Gorgeous." John replied before leaning across and giving Amber a kiss.

They lay there in silence just looking at each other. John reached across and moved the hair away from Amber's eyes, looking at Amber with a smile on his face. He was trying to capture every little detail of her in his mind. Her normally neat short hair was a mess, but a beautiful mess. Her blue eyes sparkled as she looked at him, showing the tell-tale signs that she was smiling too.

"What are you looking at John?" Amber asked a little self- consciously.

"I'm just trying to take you all in. That's all....... When I close my eyes, I can see a combination of you from school and you now. I can see glimpses of you from back then in the way you smile, some of your gestures, your laugh... But I see so much more now..... You are so beautiful Amber, beautiful inside and out."

Amber was blushing at John's early morning compliments. She looked down from his gaze before kissing him. She moved her face slightly back, their noses still gently touching.

"You don't have to try with the flattery John. You're already in my bed." She said quietly with a laugh, trying to deflect John's wonderful but embarrassing compliments.

John moved in and kissed her again.

"I'm not trying anything. I'm just telling you the truth. You are a beautiful person Amber. You always have been..... I'm just so, so glad we found each other again."

"Me too Sweetheart." Amber said before kissing him again.

The embrace became increasingly passionate as the couple cuddled and kissed. John started to get aroused holding Amber's warm naked body against his. Amber felt this and she broke away from the kiss.

"John... We can't do THAT now. Adam could come in." She said in an increasingly worried tone.

"Oh ok. We don't want that... I had better get my clothes on then." John proclaimed, before kissing Amber again.

He quickly gathered his clothes that were strewn all over the room and put his t-shirt and underwear back on. Amber put on her favourite pyjamas and the two went back to bed together, cuddled close talking about anything and everything. It wouldn't have been five minutes later when Adam burst into his mother's room, full of excitement to see if his new friend John was still there. He bounded onto the bed, happy to see John and talking non-stop about all the things six year old boys like.

Amber eventually convinced Adam to go into his room to get dressed for the day. She went with him and picked out his clothes to put on, telling him to go and watch the TV while she and John got dressed. Returning to her room, she saw John still sitting in the bed waiting for her. Amber closed the door behind her and crawled back in with John for one last cuddle. She kissed John and sighed a little in resignation.

"Sorry about Adam coming in like that." She said apologetically.

"Don't be sorry Amber. Adam was just excited. He is a great boy. Didn't worry me at all. In fact it was fun to chat with him, and to see how much he loves you."

Amber ran her fingers through her hair, moving it all back from her face. She smiled at John, moving close to him in the bed. She kissed him, smiling happily.

"Thanks John."

After getting dressed and having breakfast, everyone prepared to go their separate ways. Amber was going to work, and Adam was going to his grandparents for the morning. John was heading back to Sydney. Amber followed John in her car, seeing Adam off to his grandparents, before both parked in the carpark to her restaurant.

Amber went and cuddled John as he got out of his car. They kissed and held each other close.

"What are you doing this week John?" Amber asked.

"Tonight I'm flying to Melbourne for two days of meetings and site visits. I then fly back into Newcastle on Wednesday morning at 8:30am to be onsite with the Logan's. They are having a ground breaking ceremony, PR sort of thing. Press, TV etc. They want us there to show the design off. It will be good publicity for us too. ..... Say what are you doing Wednesday morning? Come over and have a look...."

"Hmmmm...."

"I'd like to... I'd love to see you." John said quietly, looking into Amber's eyes.

Amber leaned up and kissed John.