It Was Always There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We saw each other on the Saturday night and he stayed at my place, leaving Sunday morning as usual...... I had a couple of rostered days off work. When I returned to work on the Wednesday he wasn't there........ He had left to go to another restaurant ..... In Paris."

"Oh Amber." John murmured.

"I tried to call him, message him but he wouldn't answer me...... I later found out he was also going out with one of the wait staff at the same time as he was going out with me, and she went with him to Paris.... I was devastated....." Tears filled Amber's eyes and they rolled down her cheeks. John wrapped his arms around her and held her close. They stayed this way for a few minutes.

Amber sat back up and wiped her eyes. She smiled at John.

"Then a few weeks later I found out I was pregnant." She laughed a humourless laugh.

"Did you ever get in touch with him?" John asked, seriously concerned for Amber.

Amber sighed. "Well I moved back home from London when I found out I was pregnant, moving back in with Mum and Dad. Dad eventually tracked him down, and he didn't believe Adam was his. We had DNA tests, the works. He pays his child support but doesn't want anything to do with us. He has his own life and family now.... I haven't personally spoken to him since he left me."

"I'm .... I'm shocked Amber....."

Amber took John's hand seeing the sad look upon his face.

"Don't be sad for me John. My life is great. Adam is amazing, such a great boy. We have our own little place in the vineyard, the other side of the property from Mum and Dad. I only have to go around the vineyard to go to work."

"Your family owns the vineyard?" John said somewhat dumbfounded.

"Yes 'Hartington Estate'...... My parents Michelle and Greg Hart own it.... Hart- Hartington... Get it."

John nodded his head. "Well I get it now.... I never realised your parents owned the vineyard. You never mentioned it at school."

"I just thought it was common knowledge." Amber replied with a smile.

"So you were saying you live on the vineyard?"

"Yes we have our own small house on the far side of the vineyard. Mum and Dad still live in the main house, not far from the Cellar Door and restaurant at the front of the estate. Adam stays with them when I have to go away, or when I'm working nights. As I'm the boss, I can manage my schedule around Adam's. He often comes into the restaurant after school if I'm still working."

The normal, joyous look in Amber's eyes had returned as she spoke about her son, and John was pleased she was so happy.

"Ummm what about when you open the new restaurant? Are you moving down here with Adam?" he asked.

"Mum and Dad have a unit in Artarmon that they rent out. Adam, Mum and I will move in there when I start the restaurant, at least till we get on our feet."

John and Amber were sitting side by side, turned slightly to face each other. Amber reached over and ran her hand down John's face to his shoulder. She moved in close and kissed him. His arms went around her and their embrace became passionate very quickly.

When the kiss finished Amber's face was close to John's. She began to speak quietly.

"Thank you for listening John. Like I said I have not had a good man in my life....... Until now."

John moved his hand to push the hair back from Amber's face.

"Well I don't think you can get rid of me now Amber." John grinned.

"I don't think I want to." Amber purred.

The couple kissed again and hands held each other tight. In between their long kisses Amber swung her leg over John's and somehow they managed to move so that she was sitting right on John's lap. Her knees were on the lounge and she was sitting on top of him. John had his hands down on her butt.

As they came up for air, Amber looked down on John and laughed. John did the same. His heart was pounding in his chest as his beautiful friend looked down on him. She decided to break the tension.

"Did you make dessert for tonight, or were you planning on 'this' being dessert?"

John grinned.

"Both!" he laughed as he kissed her again.

Amber slightly reluctantly moved from John's lap and she offered her hand. The two went and cleaned up after their dinner and had their dessert back at the dining table. Now that their histories were out in the open, it felt even better between them.

After cleaning everything up, John and Amber moved back into the lounge room. John put on a movie and they cuddled up together. Pretty soon the movie was forgotten as they began to make out on the couch. Passion began to escalate as their hands wandered all over each other. John found that Amber loved neck kisses, and his lips danced on her soft skin. Amber ran her hand under John's shirt and found his hairy chest a turn on. Her soft hand felt so good to John.

They made out for a long while, both becoming increasingly aroused. Amber could feel John's growing excitement rubbing against her and she pressed herself hard against him. It was the teenage make out session that they never shared as teenagers.

When the movie finished, Amber moved off John. While making out with John was amazing she was nervous. John could see this by the look on her face.

"Are you ok Amber? Did I do something wrong?"

"No John. It's good. Really good. But I'm... I'm not sure I want to ...... Want to ....You Know... Right now."

John leant across and kissed Amber gently.

"That's ok. I am .... Amazed you even want to kiss me, let alone do anything more..... We will do more whenever you want to. You mean so much to me Amber. More than just a ..... Roll in the hay." John pronounced, struggling to find the right words.

Amber kissed him again. For all his fumbling with words John meant so much to Amber too. She could already see into the future with him and that is why she didn't want to rush anything.

"Thank you John. It is getting late, can I still..."

"Of course you can stay. I have the spare room made up ready for you." John said happily. While he was slightly disappointed at their evening not going any further, he didn't want to do anything to spoil what was growing between them.

Amber went and got her bag from her Ute before John showed her to the spare room. They kissed and cuddled again. John said his room was just down the hall if she needed anything, and she thanked him again.

Closing the door behind her, Amber got changed out of her clothes. She retrieved the black silky baby doll negligee that she had packed out of her bag and laughed to herself for packing something so overtly sexy. She put this on and climbed into bed. She could hear John locking everything up in the house, turning off the lights and going into his room.

Laying there in the dark, Amber's mind was racing. Her thoughts roamed around, remembering all the little details of John. The way he kissed her, the way he looked at her, the feeling of his hands on her, how wonderful he was to her, how much work he had done for her. The feeling of his lips on her neck, his chest under her hands, his erection rubbing ........

'Urrrghhhh. What the hell am I doing in here?' Amber mused.

With a deep breath she got out of the bed, quietly opening her door. Amber padded down the hallway to John's room. His door was ajar, but his light was off. She pushed the door open, and she could see him lying in bed, breathing rhythmically in slumber. Amber smiled seeing him like this. She moved to the bed and pulled the cover back, climbing in. John stirred and rolled over.

"Amber..."

"Yes it's me Sweetheart."

Amber moved closer and kissed him. His arms moved around her, and he held her close. Their mouths opened and tongues duelled and played. John could feel her silky negligee under his fingers and her soft skin underneath. Amber hooked her leg over his and held him closer. She ran her hands under the t-shirt he slept in and drew him closer.

"I didn't ... I didn't think you wanted to...." John babbled. His words were cut off by Amber's hand finding his increasingly hard penis.

"I didn't either..... But I do. I want you John. I want you so much." Amber groaned.

Their mouths crushed together as they kissed. John held Amber close as their passion rose. He moved his kisses down her face to her ears and neck. Amber skin felt so soft under his lips and her moans increased. His hands slid under her negligee and felt her warm skin of her back. They began to move against each other.

Amber melted into John as he kissed her neck, moaning at his explorations. She could feel him underneath her hands. She tugged at his t-shirt until she could slide her hands under and feel his skin. John groaned into her neck at her hands on him. He moved his face and they kissed passionately again.

John's hands slid down Amber's back and onto her bum. His hands caressed her over her silky shorts, before moving in under the waistband. He held her globes in each hand, pressing Amber firmer onto his excitement.

Amber's teeth gently gripped John's bottom lip and she tugged on it as she lifted her head up. Looking down on John she looked into his eyes, before reaching down to take his shirt off. John propped himself up and took his top off and Amber took hers off as well. John immediately wrapped his arms around her and rolled slightly so that they were on their sides. They kissed again, their bodies skin to skin.

As they kissed, John moved his hand until he cupped one of Amber's breasts. He could feel she was a more than a handful, as her flesh spilled out of his hands. Her nipple was hard in the palm of his hand and his fingers toyed and teased with it more, increasing Amber's excitement. Her hands ran over his chest as she kissed and sucked his ear. She nibbled his earlobe and John's hips bucked, rubbing right against Amber. She ground herself against John, wanting him even more.

Her hand moved between them and she slid into his shorts, grasping his hard erection. Her finger trailed in the pre-cum already leaking from him as she moved her hand up and down his shaft. John moaned before turning his head down and wrapping his lips around Amber's nipple. His tongue, lips and teeth all played with Amber's aroused nub, before moving to do the same with the other. Her chest tilted towards John, forcing herself against his mouth.

John rolled Amber onto her back, and she squealed in surprise. He kissed his way down her body much to her excitement. Her skin felt soft against his lips, her scent filled his senses. Her tummy was a little soft, but felt great to John. Reaching her shorts he looked up at Amber and she was biting her lips in anticipation. She lifted her hips as his fingers held the elastic. John slid the shorts off her toned smooth legs and dropped them on the floor. Taking the opportunity he removed his shorts, before kissing his way back up Amber's now open legs.

He kissed across her trimmed mound and opened her up with his tongue. Amber groaned in absolute pleasure as John teased and tasted her from the source. There was something in the back of his head that wanted to give Amber as much pleasure as he could, so he lavished her with as much attention as he could. He played her like a fine instrument, changing tempo at her reactions. When she was close Amber gripped John's head and he focussed his attentions where she wanted them.

Her thighs closed and a roar came out of her as she came on John's tongue. Her hips bucked and legs shook as John brought her to a climactic crescendo. Her excitement flowed from her and John lapped this up, continuing to please and pleasure this woman that meant so much to him.

Amber pushed him away when the attention became too much. She laid back spreadeagle on the bed. But even in her orgasmic bliss, never once did her eyes stray from John. At her urging, John clambered back up the bed and they kissed deeply. As they wrapped their arms around each other Amber didn't even mind that he still had traces of her on his lips. She could feel his hardness resting against her and this excited her.

She took her turn to roll John onto his back and she proceeded to kiss her way down his body. Even as Amber started kissing John's neck and chest, her hand was already holding his erection. His masculinity emanated all around her as she kissed his hirsute chest. His torso wasn't toned but felt so right to Amber.

Reaching his penis Amber slid down between John's legs. Her tongue slithered out from her lips as she licked him from the base to the slick head of his shaft. Looking into his eyes in the pale light she parted her lips and took him into her waiting mouth. John watched in excitement as Amber worked her mouth on his erection. He groaned and threw his head back as she pleasured him.

Amber could see how much he was enjoying this and she did her best to please him even more. She could feel him throb in her mouth as she used her mouth, tongue and hand to arouse him. She continued to work his now straining erection. His pre-cum flowed from the tip and Amber lapped this up. As her tongue brushed the sensitive underside, John's hips bucked.

"Stop, stop Amber." He groaned with urgency.

She took her mouth off him and smiled as she knew he was close. Amber let go of him and crawled up John until she was straddling him. She settled herself down on his now prone erection, before leaning down to kiss him.

"I want you inside me John."

"I want you so much Amber."

As they kissed again, Amber raised her hips up and John's erection followed her. She guided him where they both wanted him to be. Amber looked into his eyes as she lowered herself down. Her confines opened up to take him. Never once did their eyes break contact as he filled her. Amber rested her head on John's forehead as he filled her completely.

"Oooohhhhhh fuck John." Amber groaned.

"Gnnnnarrrghhhh" John groaned before kissing Amber.

Kissing again John began to move and Amber followed his movements. Slowly at first, but gradually increasing in speed, they moved together. Amber loved being filled by him. John couldn't believe how good it was with Amber. It felt so right.

They moved together, joined as one. Every thrust, every hip movement excited the pair even more. It wasn't a marathon session but it was pure intimacy. With each stroke Amber and John were emotionally closer. Amber clung to John and he held her close. When they kissed it was expressive and intense.

"Ohhh fuck John. I'm gonna cum." Amber groaned into his ear as her hips rapidly moved taking every thrust.

"Gawd so am I Amber. Urrrghhh"

"Cum in me. Fill me John." Amber grunted.

John grabbed her hips and held her tight to him as he gave one almighty thrust. He growled as he exploded deep inside her. Amber squealed and grunted loudly as she could feel him fill her. He triggered her own orgasm and she came all over John. The two were joined together as their orgasms rolled together. John let go of her hips and held her head. He kissed Amber as they shared their orgasm.

When the feelings began to subside, they reluctantly separated. Amber lay her head down on John's chest as she came down from her orgasmic high. John was breathing deeply, recovering from the experience. He ran his hand on Amber's back and she moved closer, resting her hand on John's chest. Tipping his head down he kissed Amber's hair and she let out a quiet, satisfied purr.

She turned her gaze up toward John and even in the pale light in the room she could see him looking dreamily at her.

"Well ....... I don't think we can go back to being friends anymore." Amber laughed.

John laughed too and caressed her back.

"I ..... I don't want to be just friends anymore." He admitted.

"Neither do I." Amber replied looking John in the eye.

They kissed and lay in each other's arms until sleep took over.

*****************

The shrill of the alarm at 5:30am woke the couple up. John reached across and turned his alarm off, but he could still hear another noise. Amber woke quickly, still holding John close. She realised what the other noise was.

"Ohhhhh. That's my alarm in the other room. I forgot to switch it off." Amber said sleepily.

John rolled over and kissed her.

"Don't worry. I will go and switch it off."

John got out of the bed and walked down the hall to Amber's room where he turned the alarm on her phone off. He returned to his room where Amber had turned on the bedside light. She was still huddled under the covers. Looking at her he could see her beautiful face and an increasingly cheeky grin. John went around to his side of the bed and crawled back under the covers. Amber embraced him again, still with the smile on her face.

"What are you grinning about?" John asked.

"I saw you naked...... I was just thinking what I would have been like if I had seen you naked when we first knew each other. That's all." Amber giggled.

John laughed too before taking hold off the covers and lifting them up, so he could see Amber naked. She shrieked a little and covered herself up with her hands. John dropped the covers before rolling next to her and kissing her. Amber reciprocated as the affection they shared for each other became physical.

With his face close to hers, John spoke up.

"I know what 'teen' me would have said if I saw you naked."

"What would that be?" Amber asked, looking directly into John's eyes.

"Ohhhhh WOW!" John replied in a super enthusiastic voice.

Amber laughed.

"And what do you say 'now' as you have seen me naked?"

"Ohhhhh WOW!" John replied in the same voice he used before.

Amber laughed and covered her face in feint embarrassment. They cuddled and kissed again. When they moved apart they continued talking.

"Why is the alarm set for so early again?" John pondered.

"Well it's because I have to go to the Fish Markets soon and get some fresh stock for work today...... I shouldn't have planned it for today. Being here with you is so right John, so perfect."

John hugged her close.

"Do you want me to come with you?" he asked sincerely.

Amber's face lit up. She could see John's affection for her and it was a wonderful feeling to be cared for and wanted.

"I would love that. Thank you. But if you did come, I know I wouldn't be concentrating on what I was buying, and I'd get rubbish, and then I'd get in trouble when I went back home...."

John interrupted her with a kiss.

"Well if you are going to go there, you should get a move on Gorgeous." He said.

Amber kissed John and moved from the bed towards the bathroom. She loved that he called her gorgeous.

"I will get your towel." John smiled as Amber blew him a kiss, closing the door behind her.

When she emerged a short while later, Amber was fully dressed and looked stunning. John was in the kitchen making her a coffee.

"Mmmmm Thank you John." Amber smiled as John handed her the coffee.

He was now dressed in a pair of track pants and a t-shirt and looked like he had just gotten out of bed. Amber thought he looked great. As she sipped her coffee, John could see her thinking about something.

"John what are you doing this weekend?" Amber asked.

"Well I'm trying to work out a way to see you." He replied, moving over to Amber and putting his arms around her.

"I was wondering..... Hoping you could come up on Saturday and ....... Stay the night with me?"

"Aren't you working?"

"I am working lunch service. We have a function on Saturday night. It is a set menu 'chicken or beef' set up..... I don't need to be there for that...."

John's smile broadened across his face.

"I'd love to come up and stay with you Amber."

"You could meet Adam. And Mum and Dad. Oh you can show them the presentation for 'Vine in the City'. They will love it and definitely go for the concept."

"Amber that all sounds great. I am most looking forward to seeing you again though." John replied before kissing her.