It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 08

Story Info
The Dicksons get married and start a family.
15.6k words
4.73
22.7k
52

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers

"Whap!........Whap!........WHAPPPPPP!!!"

"Harder mom!!! Go ahead!! Hurtt meee!! HARDERRRRR!!! SHIT YESSSS!!!"

"You gonna do what I say, you fuckin' bitch?"

"YES MOM!!! YESSS! I'LL DO...ANYTHING!!!"

The sexy short haired blonde screamed as her platinum haired mother cracked the leather whip cross the tiny tanned globes of her buttocks. The stinging red welts started to noticeably show across her tiny asscheeks. The cameras they had installed on the walls and ceiling of their basement studio captured every detail in high definition. Danny, manning the handheld camera, got into position for some closeup shots. He zeroed in on his mother's flawless buttocks, the red welts getting darker and darker as his mother begged for more. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Diana, dressed in a leather corset and 6 inch patent heels kept laying the whip to her daughter.

Diana, her daughter, and her grandson were finally in their new house.

Their website, motherdaughtersluts.com had become a huge hit on the internet and was making them more money than they ever imagined. Rather than living next door to each other, they had decided that it was better if the three of them just bought one big house. Their realtor Margo had gone the extra mile to make sure that the three of them had everything they wanted in their new castle. The 5 bedroom luxury rambler had a huge master bedroom, its own workout room, gym, and 4 bathrooms. The master bath was big enough for Danny to spend most evenings soaking in the warm bath with his mother and grandmother. The big swimming pool in the back yard was nearing completion, but the early winter snow meant they wouldn't get to enjoy it until next spring.

In the basement, which they had converted to their film studio, Donna lay in the middle of the huge bed, her hands and feet tied to the corners of the big 4 poster. Since his mother had started her own porn career, he had seen this scene play out a few times, but Danny could tell that something was different today.

He could see the river of sweet honey dripping from his grandmother, starting to run down her long tanned legs. Yes, his gorgeous grandmother was really into this. His sexy grandmother, the platinum fuck bomb, and his mother had the hots for each other! Grammy, particularly, loved doing the nasty role play stuff they were doing today.

"Donna! You fucking bitch! What am I ever going to do with you?'

"MOM!!! PLEASE!!! DON"T TEASEEEE MEEEE! FUCK MEEEE!"

Donna, aka Donna Doomee, writhed on the bed as she pretended to attempt to wiggle free from the restraints. Danny expertly pointed the camera between his mother's long slim legs, a puddle of cunt cream starting to soak the sheets. Danny knew that his mother loved doing bondage and BDSM roleplay like they were doing today. As Donna squirmed on the bed, her mother was getting more and more excited.

The sexy blonde grandmother climbed on the big bed, getting into position so her her dripping cunt could straddle her daughter's face. Pulling her cunt lips apart, she lowered her oozing fuck hole onto her daughter's tongue.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT, BITCH???"

"YES MOM!!! YESSSS!!! PLEASE LET ME....TASTE ITTTTT!"

"YOU PROMISE TO BE GOOD?"

"YESSSSS!!!"

"YOU GOING TO BE A SLUT FROM NOW ON? MY PERSONAL SLUT???"

"YES MOM!!! I WANNA BE YOUR PERSONAL...FUCK SLUT!!!"

"OKAY THEN. I"LL GIVE YOU A TASTE..."

The gorgeous blonde bomb let out a yelp as her daughter's tongue found the rock hard clit.

"OHHH FUCK DONNA!!!! FUCK YESSS!!!"

Diana's hips gently thrust against her daughter's mouth. She knew that today's shoot was going to be their best one so far. The members will love it and she knew that today there would be no need to fake any orgasms. She and her daughter will get off...again and again.

Her huge fake melons jiggled deliciously as she rode her daughter's lips. Donna made sure that she didn't let go of her mother's dripping clit as she tasted the sweet cream. Her cunt open wide, the hard body milf lay in a growing pool of her juice as she closed her eyes and totally worked on getting her mother off. Yes, she needed to get off herself but right now she didn't care. Her mother's sexy body was just too good to resist.

Diana ground her clit against her daughter's lips as Danny captured the look of pure lust on her flawless face. Her blue eyes opening wide, it was time.

"DONNNAAAA!!! YOU...FUCKING BITCH!!! GET ME...OFFFFF!

'MOMMMMM!!!!! OHHHH...MMMMMMM!!!!"

"SHITTTT!!! CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE!!! CUMMMINNNNNN LIKE CRAZYYYY!! EEEEEEEEEEIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!

The platinum bomb grabbed her daughter's head for support as she finally squealed and squirted her orgasm over her daughter's face. Donna's face was now covered with her mother's fuck pudding as her mother collapsed in ecstasy.

Mother and daughter, totally lost in their own world, had forgotten about Danny. Tonight after dinner he would get his. He would get anything he wanted from his grandmother and his mother. But right now Donna needed to be fucked. She wanted all the horny guys who were paying for their website to see what a slut she was. For a second she thought about the thousands of young guys out there who would be jacking off to this video.

Reaching over to the nightstand Diana grabbed the big black two headed dildo they had bought the other day. Today Donna and her mother were going to enjoy it for the first time.

As Danny aimed the camera at his grandmother, he caught the sexy smile she gave to her daughter. Still tied to the four poster, Diana rubbed her long slim fingers back and forth across the rubber phallus.

"So, you, my fucking little bitch, STILL PROMISE TO BE MY FUCKSLUT??"

"YES MOM! I WANNA BE YOUR PERSONAL FUCKSLUT!!"

"YOU WANT THIS BIG FAKE DICK DON'T YOU...SLUT??"

"YES MOM!!! I WANT IT!!! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME WAIT!!!"

"LOOK SLUT! ITS JUST SO...BIG...AND SO BLACK!!! ISN'T IT....BEAUTIFUL??"

"YES MOM...ITS BEAUTIFUL..."

"So, if I fuck you with this dildo, you gonna worship me?"

"YES MOM, I'll worship ever inch of you."

"You gonna lick my ass, bitch? Whenever I want?"

"YES MOM!!! YES, I WANNA LICK YOUR ASS!!!"

"Sounds like you're on your way to becoming my personal fuck toy. If I fuck you with this big black dildo, you promise to get off with me?"

"YES MOM!! I'LL GET OFF WITH YOU!!"

"GOOD! CAUSE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE WATCHING YOU CUM FOR ME!!!"

"MOM...PLEASE....DON'T MAKE ME WAIT!!!"

"YOU KNOW HOW MANY HORNY BOYS OUT THERE JERK OFF TO ME? HOW MANY COCKS I HAVE GOTTEN OFF WITH MY BIG ROUND TITS AND TIGHT LITTLE ASS?"

"YES MOM...I KNOW. I WANNA HAVE BOYS JACK OFF TO ME, JUST LIKE YOU!!"

"YOU KNOW BITCH, WHAT REAL SLUTS DO? THEY BEG FOR THAT COCK."

"MOM?? YOU WANT ME TO BEG FOR IT?"

"YES SLUT!!! BEG FOR THIS RUBBER DICK!! BEG FOR IT!!!"

"MOM!!! PLEASE!!! FUCK ME!!!! I WANT THAT BIG RUBBERRR DICKKK! PLEASE!!!!"

"So bitch If I untie you, you promise to be good for mommy?"

"YES! I'll be a good girl!!! I'll cum for you mom!!"

"Bitch, from now on if you want my big tits and rock hard ass, you are gonna call me...mommy. Understand?"

"YESS!!! MOMMYYYYY!!"

"FINALLY BITCH, YOU'RE GONNA WATCH ME FUCK YOUR OWN SON, MY GRANDSON...WHENEVER I WANT. AND YOU'RE GONNA WATCH MY GRANDSON...GIVE ME A BABY."

"YES MOM!"

"DAMMIT BITCH!! WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO WITH YOU? YOU ALREADY FORGOT. IT'S MOMMY!!"

"SORRY...MOMMY!"

"AND... SLUT, IF YOU PROMISE TO BE GOOD FROM NOW ON, AND DO WHAT I SAY, I JUST MIGHT LET MY GRANDSON...FUCK YOU. YOU WANT TO FUCK YOUR OWN SON, DON'T YOU...SLUT??"

"YES MOMMY! I'LL SPREAD MY LEGS AND LET MY SON FUCK ME. BUT ONLY WHEN YOU GIVE ME PERMISSION!"

"I'VE HEARD YOU IN YOUR ROOM WITH YOUR DILDO. YOU REALLY WANT YOUR SON TO GIVE YOU A BABY, DON'T YOU BITCH?"

"YES MOMMY. I WANT MY SON TO GIVE ME...A BABY."

"OKAY. IF YOU'RE GOOD FROM NOW ON AND OBEY ME, I JUST MIGHT LET HIM GIVE YOU A BABY. BUT FROM NOW ON YOU BELONG TO ME AND YOUR SON."

Diana decided that instead of totally untying her daughter, she just loosened the restraints just a bit. The horny teenager could hardly hold the camera steady as his hot mom and hotter grandmother were obviously enjoying this role play.

"Look at you. You are just incredible. And bitch, you're all mine."

"Yes, mommy... I'm all yours."

The gorgeous 50 plus fuck bomb, her tanned body glistening in sweat, steers one end of the rubber dick into her dripping fuck hole. Slowly mounting her daughter's prone body she aims the other end at Donna's oozing cunt. Mother and daughter cry in pleasure as the big two headed dildo is buried deep into the two blondes.

"Fuck me, mommy!!!

"OH SHIT BITCH!!! SHIT ITS GOOOD BABY!!!"

"OHHH MOMMMMMYY!!! GIVE IT TOOO MEEEE!!!"

"FUCKKK YESSSSS!!!"

Mother and daughter, their arms tight around each other find their rhythm as they hump the two headed rubber phallus.

"GO MOMMY!!! HARDER!!!

"YES SLUTTT!! YESSSS!!!"

With all the cameras mounted on the walls and ceiling plus the camera he is sporting for close up shots Danny knows that his mom and grandmother will have quite a job to do to edit this video.

The bed shudders as the two gorgeous blondes get lost in each other. Diana's big blues open wide as mother and daughter lock lips, their tongues lewdly dancing in each others' hungry mouths.

"MOMMYYY!!!! THAT BIGGG RUBBERRR DICKKK!!! CUMMMINNNNN!!!

"I'M SO FUCKINNN CLOSE..SLUTTT!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

"IIIIYYYYYYEEEEE!! IIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Their howls of delight fill the room as they get off for the first time. Donna, in the throes of orgasm, writhes on the four poster and tries desperately to rid herself of the restraints but Danny has tied them too tight. A minute later is ready....again...

"CUMMIN AGAIN MOMMYY!!!"

"GO AHEAD BITCHHH!!! CUM FOR MEEEE!!!"

"CUMMIN FOR YOU MOMMYYY!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"YES!!! THAT'S MY FUCKIN SLUT!!! CUMMIN JUST FOR MEEEEE!!!"

"IIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

The two sexy milfs suddenly look over and see that Danny is right on the edge of the bed holding the camera. Donna gives her son a huge smile.

"Mom, look at your grandson. Even after all that he's still able to hold the camera steady."

"I know sweetie. Your son, my darling grandson, is a pretty special boy. I think we better keep him."

The platinum fuck queen, her body dripping in sweat, gives her grandson a huge smile.

"Danny, sweetie, you haven't had your cock up my ass in almost a week. I think you've earned a piece of my ass after dinner. How bout you, Donna?"

"Yes Danny, you're getting your mommy's ass too."

A week later Danny lay out by the new pool reading a motorbike magazine as the first spring sunshine filled the sky. Motherdaughtersluts.com had made Donna and Danny very rich in a very short time. The teenager had decided to delay going to college, at least for the foreseeable future. He knew what a good thing he had going at home and didn't want anything to get in the way. He was spending most days filming his gorgeous mother and grandmother for their website and sending every night in bed with the two horny milfs.

As he read an interesting article about the latest, 750 cc Harley, his attention wavered as he heard the unmistakable sound of two sets of heels on the pavement. He was totally taken aback as his hard body mother and his slim sexy grandmother walked out, totally naked, holding hands.

"Hi baby! Hi sweetie!"

"Hi mom! Hi Grammy!"

"Whatcha readin', sweetie?"

"Grammy, it's just an article about the new Harley which just came out."

"You want one sweetie? if you want Grammy will get it for you."

"Mom! You want to buy him a new bike when we've hardly ridden the ones we already have?"

"Well Donna you're right. But...anything for my grandson...my special boy."

"Mom, Grammy...why...no...?

"Uh...no bikinis? Well, Grammy and I thought we'd work on our tans, if that's okay with you. You don't want us to have tan lines, right?"

"You're right mom."

"Besides....if we somehow decided to get a bit...uh...playful...well, that way our bikinis wouldn't be in the way."

"Oh...yea...guess you're right."

"So Danny....you...wanna take your trunks off? That way if we decide to get...naughty, you'd wouldn't have those trunks in the way."

"Ohhh...sure mom."

"Donna, let me..."

The sexy grandmother pulls down the boy's trunks, his hard teenage organ springing to life.

"Donna, look at your son! Even after we took turns on him this morning."

"Danny! Look at your cock! It looks like it wants to have a little fun. Mom, you wanna join in?"

"No sweetie. How about I just watch?"

"Really?"

"Yes. you two go ahead and have some fun. I totally enjoy watching my daughter and grandson."

"Okay mom."

Grabbing Danny's hand she pulls him off the lounger, Jumping into the pool, she invites her son to join her in the warn water.

"Come on baby....come here and play with mommy..."

His teenage cock doing the talking, the youngster doesn't have to be told twice.

Jumping into the pool, Donna makes a play for her son but he quickly pulls away laughing.

"Can't catch me, mom!"

"I can't? we'll see..."

She chases her son around the pool, the two of them laughing like the lovers they have become.

"COME HERE BABY!!!"

"Not yet mom....! Tell me what you want...! I wanna hear it!"

"COME ON BABY!!! I WANT YOUR...BIG DICK!!!"

"You want...my cock? Right here?"

"Yes....I want you to fuck me....right here...in our new pool!"

"Oh? You do mom?"

"Hey mom? What do you think? You think your grandson should fuck me...in the pool?"

Totally enjoying her daughter and grandson, she smiles and gives her total approval.

"Danny, I think you better go and get some of that before she changes her mind."

"You wanna join us Grammy? Christen our new pool?"

"Not right now sweetie. Go and get your mother. Just look at her. She's hornier than hell, I can tell."

Mother and son put their arms around each other. They kiss...passionately.

"Danny darling, I love you more than I could ever love any man."

"Mom, I love you too. I love our new life together."

"Yes I do too. Just the three of us. It's like it was always meant to be."

They kiss again, the teenager's hard pole pushing against his mother's bare mound. Suddenly she jumps up as Danny catches her. Wrapping her long tanned legs around her boy they look into each others' eyes. She wiggles her torso against him, his hard cock now at the entrance of her fuck hole. Danny pushes, his fuck stick sliding ever so deliciously inside his mother's sweet sugar walls. Her eyes opening wide...

"Baby. I got you....right where you belong...inside your mommy."

"Oh mommmmm..."

"Fuck me baby....fuck your mommy...good..."

Donna gives a quick look to her mother who is sitting on the lounger enjoying the show. Her daughter and her grandson, the two people who she loves more than anything, are totally happy. She smiles at her daughter as she gives her grandson a little encouragement.

"Fuck your mother sweetie....give it to her good..."

Danny, his mother's legs wrapped tightly around him, thrusts his hips. His cock head now pushing against her cervix, Donna moans with glee. Their eyes meet, neither one of them dare taking their eyes off each other.

"Danny!!! DRIVE IT HOME!!!!"

From her lounger...

"Go sweetie! Give her that young dick!"

His grandmother's words bringing him to total arousal, he pumps his hips, his 18 year old cock sliding deliciously inside his mothers wet warmth.

"OHHHH MOMMMMM!!! SHIT!!! I CANT LAST...IT'S JUST TOO FUKKKIN GOOD!!"

"I KNOW BABY!!! LET IT GOOOO!! IN MEEEE!!"

"MOM!!!!! CUMMMINNNNNN!! UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! UUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!"

On the lounger, without realizing it, Diana starts rubbing her aroused clit. She yells her approval.

"Yes sweetie!! Fill her up!!! She wants it!!!"

As the teenager empties the last drops into his mother, the two lovers kiss one last time. Yes, this was totally unexpected, but it was good, so very very good. There will definitely be more afternoons out at the pool just like this one. Donna could feel that her son's cock was still semi hard. Looking up at her mother...

"Mom! get in here with us! He's still hard!"

"Really? You two want an old lady to spoil your fun?"

"Come on Grammy!"

"Well, I guess so. I mean I guess we ARE christening our new pool..."

The magnificent fuck queen jumps in the pool as Danny goes over and puts his arms around his grandmother. Her big round silicone orbs push against the teenager's chest. Reaching down in the water she feels her grandson.

"Sweetie, your mom wasn't lying. You really ARE still hard, aren't you?"

"Yes Grammy, I'm hard....for you."

"You're hard...for your Grammy? You wanna...fuck me too?"

"Yes. Grammy, I wanna fuck your brains out."

She kisses her grandson, her hands raining over the boy's back and rubbing her mound against his prick..

"Danny if you fuck me...what about her mother? I mean is she going to watch us?"

"Danny, Grammy just watched us. Now I wanna watch you fuck the shit out of your grandmother."

Donna crawls up on the edge of the pool, her legs wide open. Diana has an idea. Grabbing the boy's hard prick underwater, she pulls her grandson over to the edge of the pool by her daughter.

"Okay Danny, let me get in here between my daughter's legs. Now Danny...mount me from behind."

The teenager does what he's told, getting behind his grandmother. Grabbing her fake tits for leverage, his cock finds the crack of her rock hard ass cheeks. Donna, her legs over the edge of the pool makes eye contact with her mother. Her legs spread, she asks her sexy mother.

"Mom, see anything you like?"

Diana gives her daughter a nod yes and licks her lips. The platinum fuck bomb had several experiences with other women in her life but always preferred young teenage boys. But her own daughter has brought her sexually to a place she never knew before. Diana, her daughter Donna, and of course Danny were now inseparable.

"Sweetie, you know I can't stand it when you do this to me."

"Mom, that's the idea. Come here and have a taste..."

Diana licks her daughter's spread thighs, tasting a combination of vanilla tanning oil and chlorine pool water. Looking into her daughter's eyes she suddenly goes down, attacking Donna's oozing clam.

"OHHH MOMMMMM!!! CAN YOU...TASTE HIS CUM?"

"YES...I CAN!"

"YESSSSS!!! MOMMMM! GO FOR IT!!!!"

The boy's cock still rubbing the tight crease of her ass, she suddenly turns around, asking her grandson...

"Why Danny! You want some of this? Your mom?"

"Grammy not now. I'm good with what...I have right now..."

Her right hand reaches back, steering the youngster's cock to the opening. Diana pushes back while Danny thrusts forward, his cock now inside the tight folds of his grandmother. Her mouth finds Donna's swelling clit, trapping the hard nubbin between her lips.

Diana Dickson, long time soft core sex queen, and now the sexiest grandmother on the internet, knows there is nowhere else she'd rather be. Yes, Her mouth is glued on her daughter's dripping snatch, while her 18 yer old grandson is fucking her from behind.

Donna tilts her head back, her hard 34 year old body thrashing on the edge of the pool. As she nears orgasm, She steals a peek at her mother, her beautiful face buried between her legs while her darling son, the young man she loves

more than anyone in the world is thrusting his cock as hard as he can inside his grandmother. She is the first to let go, grabbing her mother's head and pushing her oozing mound against her.

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,871 Followers