It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the restaurant there were several couples having a late afternoon meal. Danny saw that all the women were noticeably older than their companions.

"I read that you serve vegan?"

"Yes. It seems that more and more mothers are going vegan. I heard it's supposed to retard the aging process in middle age women. And I must say, looking at you, Diana, it must certainly works."

"So Anna, I see that all the women are older than their companions. Are all the guests real life...mothers and sons?"

"Yes. And all the employees as well. Except I must tell you, the resort has made an exception for you, your daughter and your grandson. We've actually had quite a few grandmothers and grandsons, so we can happily tell you that your...situation falls within the guidelines of Jocasta resort."

Next to the restaurant was the main lounge.

"Our lounge has a great band playing seven nights a week. They'll play any kind of music the audience requests. Any public...displays of affection are not allowed in the dining room but are encouraged in the lounge. You may orally please your partner but please no sexual intercourse in the lounge."

Next Anna showed them he boutique.

"Donna, we're going to be putting in a lot of time here."

"Yes, I can tell by the look in your eyes that you like everything you see. This is Mavis, the manager. She's actually the person who buys everything we sell in here."

"How about you sweetie? You ready to see your Grammy and mom in some sexy new things? My credit card hasn't gotten any action lately. Your mom and I are in the mood for some new. sexy stuff."

As Anna bid them farewell, she hadn't mentioned the tiny white building at the end of the main street.

"Anna, what's...?"

"Oh, my apologies. That's our wedding chapel."

"I have heard of mother son weddings..so ...?"

"Well, you heard correctly. A mother and son can arrange their own private wedding ceremony. As you know marriages between family members are illegal in most countries but they are perfectly legal here at Jocasta. Its just a way to further cement the bond between a mother and her son."

Donna had an idea but this was not the time to bring it up.

Back in their room, the three of them decided it was best to get something to eat.

"I'm hungry. What about you two?"

"Yes mom, I'm hungry too. In fact I'm going to contact our travel agent and complain about the stale peanuts they offered us on the airplane. How about you darling?"

"Yes. Mom, why don't you order me a burger and fries?"

"Sure darling. What about you mom?"

"How about a chicken wrap and a fruit bowl?"

"That actually sounds good too. I think I'll have the same."

A half hour later a young boy Danny's age arrived at their door.

"Here is the food you ordered ma'am."

Looking into the cottage the handsome young boy noticed Diana sitting on the couch. The blonde stunner took his breath away. He knew she looked familiar. He had seen her on the internet before. And what about the other short haired beauty with long tanned legs that go for miles? He'll have to tell the other boys that some lucky chap has...2 drop dead gorgeous moms in there! Hopefully they'll be spending a lot of time out at the main pool.

As they ate their lunch Diana suggested thy check out the mini bar. Grabbing three tiny bottles of wine Danny poured a glass for each of them.

"Well, Donna, Danny, we made it. We're going to have the time of our lives here."

"Yes, we are. I want to see and do everything. You too Danny?"

"Yes. I definitely want to see..everything.""

"Mom, I think he wants spend all his time... doing...us."

"Now you two I think we have to get something out right now. Its been over six months since Danny started using the Bango tree powder. Donna are you...perfectly okay if I go off the pill? You know even though I have the body of a 35 year old, I am 52. I don't have a lot of time."

"God yes mom."

"Good, because I went off it before I got on the plane."

"Danny darling, it looks like your grandmother has plans for you tonight."

The three incestuous fuckmates clicked glasses then Donna had an admission.

"Mom, Danny darling, I thought a lot about it and I went off the pill too, about a week ago."

"Donna! I'm so...happy. You know how much I've wanted you two to make me some grandbabies."

"Lets go outside and get some sun."

Danny, you okay with the three us going up to the main pool and we take our tops off?

"Grammy, can we just stay here and use our private pool?"

"Mom, I have a feeling that Danny doesn't want to share what he has with all the other young boys at the resort."

"Danny sweetie, you're right. I had a silly idea that I wanted everyone at the pool to see what Danny's getting every night. But you're right. This trip is about us, the three of us. This way we can just be ourselves. Why don't you put on your trunks and your mom and I will get out of these clothes?"

As Danny relaxed in the warm water, he saw the pool had a series of jets. Suddenly his attention shifted to the two gorgeous beauties making their way to their private pool. His mother and grandmother weren't wearing their new bikinis.

"Uhhh...mom?"

"Grammy and I thought our bikinis would just get in your way."

The two naked beauties smiled at the youngster. Laying on the loungers next to him, Donna squirted a huge glob of tanning lotion on her sexy mother. Diana squirmed as her daughter's hands traveled up slowly up and down her legs, then on her stomach, shoulders, then her fabulous melons. As Donna found her more sensitive right nipple, her legs parted.

"Sweetie, give me the bottle. Turnabout's fair play. Danny, I mean her hands are all over me. Shouldn't I get my hands on your mom?"

Soon the two blonde milfs were kissing. Donna looked at her son on the other lounger.

"Danny, darling, you want to join us?"

His hard cock telling him one thing, he knew watching them was just too good to pass up. He'll get his later.

"Later mom. Right now I think I'd just like to watch."

The platinum fuck bomb climbed on top of her daughter, mounting her.

"Mom? are you going to...??? MOM!!! YESSS!!! FUCKKK MEEEE!"

The sexy young milf does not have to be told twice, grinding her wet cunt against her mother's dripping tunnel.

"OHHH GOD!!! DONNAAAA!! SWEETIEEEE!!!"

The long legged tanned milf started fucking her daughter with increasing intensity.

"Oh God!! DONNA!!! Fuck! I love....fucking you!"

"Yes mom...Jeesus! You're so wet!! Fuck mee!!! GO MOM!! DON'T STOP!!!"

The two blondes, ground their oil soaked bodies against each other. For a few minutes, neither one of them paid any attention to the 18 year old boy who was watching them.

Diana increased her rhythm as her daughter howled in fuck pleasure. She had orgasmed, her lust filled scream bringing her mother off in her own fuck bliss.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!! IIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIII!!!"

A few wonderful minutes later, it was over. Slowly climbing off the cliff, they kissed, locking lips as if to say thank you for what we have just shared. Diana smiles, slowly climbing off her daughter.

"Mom!!! Thank you! I needed that..."

"Oh me too sweetie. I needed some good..lovin'...."

The two blondes kiss one more time then looked over to Danny.

"Well, what you think sweetie? You like watching your Grammy fuck your mom?"

"Grammy, you should know by now how much I love watching you and mom."

"Good because your mom and I are just getting started, aren't we Donna?"

"That's right mom."

Diana looks at her grandson whose swim trunks are soaking wet in front.

"Donna, look at your son."

"Yes mom, we did quite a job on him didn't we?"

"Donna do you think we should...?"

"No. Sorry Danny, not until later. Your Grammy has big plans for tonight don't you mom?"

"Yes I do. Danny, Like i said your mom and I are now off the pill. We want you to put a couple babies inside us. It's time the three of started a family."

"Grammy...?"

"Yes darling?"

"A...family?"

"Yes. Tonight you and I aren't going to just fuck. You and I are going to be spending the night making love to each other. And your mother is going to watch...and not get in our way."

"No mom. Tonight is all about you and Danny. Tomorrow night Danny, its just you and me."

Looking at her watch, Donna had something to bring up.

"Okay sweetie. Go ahead. Danny and I are listening."

"Okay. Mom, Danny, they have a wedding chapel here. What if we...got married?"

"Sweetie, you mean...you and Danny? I think it would be the final step. I would be absolutely thrilled if you two said your vows to spend the rest of your lives together."

"Mom, I meant you and Danny...and also...me and Danny. And...mom, you and me."

Donna's idea hit her mother like a ton of bricks but she thought about it for a minute before she said anything.

"Mom, they do mother-son marriages here. What about grandmother-grandson marriages too and mother-daughter?"

"Donna, its not legal to be married to more than one person at a time."

"Mom, we all know that legally its wrong but it would be just the three of us...no one else ever has to know."

An hour later...

As they walked into the chapel, mother, daughter and grandson were met by a striking redhead who looked to be in her early 40s.

"Hi! I'm Nadine."

"Hi, we are Diana, my daughter Donna, and my grandson Danny. Are you...the justice?"

"Yes. I'm actually the high justice of the Jocasta church. I'm also their lead attorney.. I heard that there was a mother son and grandmother at the resort. I take it you might be interested in...a marriage ceremony?"

"Yes we are."

"Well, first I have to let you know, inter family marriages are not recognized by a lot of countries. Are you from...?"

"The U.S. Actually Arizona."

"Well, any marriage I perform will not be recognized in the US."

"We assumed that, and we're all okay with it. It's just for the three of us anyway."

"Well, there's three of you. For whom is today's ceremony for?"

"Well, we aren't sure how to do this. I want to marry...my grandson."

"Diana, I must say you are absolutely stunning. Young man, I can tell you one thing. I can tell by the way your grandmother looks at you that are in for the time of your life on your wedding night. And Diana, looking at the way he looks at you, you are going to be a very happy bride."

"Nadine, we don't know if its possible, but I also want to marry my daughter."

"Wow! I hadn't been prepared for that. But I have to tell you that here at Jocasta there are no laws against bigamy. So yes, I can marry you and your daughter."

"So then, Danny can also marry his mother?"

"Ohh...wow! I mean... yes. I must say, the three of you...your relationship is...more than unique. I've performed hundreds of mother and son ceremonies but never done anything like....a three way marriage."

"Yes, the three of us have decided that that there's no one else we'd rather spend the rest of our lives with than each other."

"Well, before I get started, I have one question I have to ask. I'm sorry this is personal but it's a requirement that on Jocasta, anyone I marry must share the same bed. So...in your marriage bed who's going to sleep...with whom?"

"Oh...the three of us all sleep in the same bed. Back home we live in the same house and lets just say as far as the lovemaking...no one is left out."

"What made you decide to get married?"

"Well, we are in one the most beautiful place we have ever seen. The three of us have decided that we want to start a family. My daughter and I have gone...off the pill and we want to spend these two weeks..."

The 3 lovebirds decided it was best to just order room service. They were not there to mingle with any of the other guests. This was their time, their...wedding night. Danny orders a t-bone with all the trimmings, while his mother and grandmother decided to stray from their strict vegan diet, just for this one very special night. After dinner, the teenager saw his mother look at her mother and smile.

"Well, Mrs Dickson, how's it feel...? You are now a married woman."

"With a gorgeous 35 year old bride and an 18 year old husband. I'm about the happiest woman on the planet."

The teenager just realized that, at 18, he has two wives. Works for him.

"How about you darling? You know your mom and I totally meant what we said in the chapel. We are going to spend the rest of our lives making you...happy."

"And mom, Grammy, I promise I will do my best every day to make you both happy."

Diana asks Danny to open a bottle of champagne. She proposes a toast.

"My daughter, now my beautiful young wife...is there one thing you want on this trip?"

"Yes mom. I want to spend the next two weeks making love to you. And I want my son, my wonderful sexy husband, to put a baby inside me. What about you mom?"

"Danny, tonight I want you to make love to me, your...wife. And yes...I want your baby...more than anything."

The three of them look at each other. No words need to be said.

"Mom, Danny, what are you waiting for?"

"Donna...?"

"Mom, we agreed, tonight it should be all about you and Danny...your husband."

"What about you sweetie?"

"Well mom, tomorrow night my sexy hunk...is all mine."

After such a long day the three of them decide to shower and get cleaned up.

In the shower Danny wonders what it will be like to make love to his gorgeous grandmother. He has fucked her countless times but she hasn't ever asked him to make love to her.

Today has been the first day in months the youngster's cock hasn't had any action. The Bango tree powder is starting to make his teenage balls starting to swell.

As mother and daughter step out of the shower, the two sexy blondes kiss. They are now...wife and...wife.

"Mom, when...do I get to make love to you?"

"Sweetie, we decided this trip was about getting pregnant and starting a family. Promise when we get home we'll make it up to each other."

As Diana stands in front of the mirror she starts putting on her make up.

"Donna will you get me my new outfit?"

The short haired milf loses her composure when she sees her sexy mother in the new white outfit. The sexy white short robe shows off her tanned body. She has chosen a pair of 5 inch white spiked heels with ankle straps.

"Mom, these 5 inch heels...make your legs look about a mile long."

"Sweetie, I wanted to get the heels with straps so they won't fly off when my 18 year old husband pounds me extra hard."

"Good thinking mom."

"Yes sweetie. I plan to keep these spikes high in the air when he fills me up with..."

"His cum?"

"Sweetie, his...seed. He's going to fill me with millions of his little horny baby makers. I just hope one of them finds his way home."

"Mom, can I...?"

"Yes sweetie, go ahead and oil me up."

Donna squirts a generous amount of vanilla lotion on her mothers flawless tanned legs, then her back and shoulders, then her magnificent boobs.

"Atta' girl, oil my boobies real good. My grandson..."

"Mom...your...husband..."

"Yes. My...young husband...loves my big fake boobies."

Going down Donna runs her oily hands over her mother's tiny rock hard ass.

"Mom, you know how much your...husband loves that little ass."

"Yes he does. I haven't had his cock in my little butt for almost a week. It's time we took care of that but tonight is about letting my husband...give me a baby."

As Danny lay in bed waiting, he hears the familiar clip clop, meaning one thing.

Nervously, his sexy grandmother, the wet dream of thousands of teenage boys all over the world, makes her entrance. The teenager is used to seeing the blonde beauty in all kinds of sexy outfits and is used to seeing her naked, but nothing compares to the feast awaiting him.

The short satin robe stops at the tops of her long tanned legs. Danny had never seen the heels she's wearing for this very special occasion. The ankle straps will make sure they won't come off no matter how intense things will get. Diana has put her long platinum hair up and is wearing a special diamond choker.

Normally very talkative and always in control of any sexual situation, Diana seems way different. His grandmother's mood makes Danny very nervous as well. Donna can see what is happening and comes to the rescue.

"Hey you two! It's not like you haven't done this before. We all know why we came this far. We are here to make babies. Let's all just be ourselves and whatever happens, happens."

Her daughter's words snapped her mother out of her funk. Giving her grandson a huge smile, she asked her grandson....

"Danny Dickson, my grandson...my...husband...see anything you like?"

"Grammy....you are...I don't know what to say. I mean...you are spectacular. I am the luckiest guy in the world."

The platinum bomb crawls onto the big bed and the two lovers, now husband and wife, kiss. Diana reaches down and feels her grandson's erection. The front of his silk jockeys is saturated with teenage precum.

"My God darling! You're soaking wet! You really are ready for your Grammy, aren't you?"

"Yes I am. Grammy, I'm ready."

"Darling, you're gonna fuck me...nice and slow. I want this night to last. I want your seed so far in me there's no way I won't have a baby growing in my belly. You ready to become a father sweetie?"

Donna crawls onto the big bed, joining the honeymoon couple. Yes, she'll get hers real soon. But this special moment is about her son and his grandmother.

Diana pulls the soaking wet briefs off the youngster, the boy's prick lewdly dancing in anticipation. She kisses the pulsating prick, running her tongue up and down the pulsating veins of his cock. Paying homage to the boy's swollen ball sac, she kisses his scrotum. her chin grazing his still developing pubic hair.

"Darling, your beautiful young balls. They're all full. I've never seen them all swollen like this."

Donna speaks up.

"Mom, it's that Bango tree powder. It's done a number on his nuts."

"Grammy, it just isn't that. It's because of how hot you are."

"Sweetie, my....grandson. You always know what to say. Donna I think we have trained him pretty well, haven't we?"

"Yes we have mom."

Diana continues running her tongue up and down the length of his growing cock, She puts her lips gently over the oozing pisshole, tasting a small sample of what the youngster has for her.

"My Godd darling! You taste so good.."

"Grammy are you going to...?"

"Suck you off? Not tonight sweetie. Tonight I want you to explode deep inside me."

The sexy grandmother gets on her back.

"Get 'em off sweetie."

Danny pulls the tiny panties off then throws them onto the floor. She spreads her long legs, her excitement making her pudding start to run down the insides of her slim thighs. The sexy blonde's swollen pearl is too much for the youngster to resist. He travels downward and teases the sexy blonde, trapping the tiny nubbin in his lips.

"Danny! Not now! In me!!! Please!!"

The youngster seems a bit confused. He wants more than anything to please the blonde bomb, his new...wife. Donna chimes in.

"Baby, go ahead....and fuck your Grammy."

The youngster mounts the 52 year old fuck bomb. Diana's hands grab the boy's hard prick and guides him to the entrance of her fuck hole. One push and the teenager is inside his grandmother. Diana can feel every wonderful inch of her grandson's hardness as it slides deliciously inside her sugar walls.

"Ohhhh! BABYYYY!"

"Mom, pull your legs back so he can get it in all the way."

Her long tanned legs are now high in the air, her feet behind her head. It's finally time.

"Danny...fuck her. Fuck your Grammy!"

His mother's words make the teenager even more excited. Yes, he's going to put on a show for his grandmother and yes, his own mother.