It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MOM!!!! CUMMMINNNGGG MOMMMMMM!!!"

Danny sees the look on his mother's beautiful face as she orgasms. Her baby blues roll back in her head as she humps her mound against her mother's tongue. Its just too much. Danny cant last.

"GRAMMYYYYYY!!! GONNA...SHITTTT!"

"DANNNYYYY!!! YESSS!!! CUM IN ME SWEETIEEEE!!! INNNN YOUR GRAMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!"

"GRAMMY!!!! UGGGHHHHHHHHHH!! UUUGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Mother, daughter, and grandson hadn't planned it this way but that's more than okay. All three of them know one thing. They wouldn't change their life together for anything in the world.

A few weeks later, it was Diana's 52nd birthday. Rather than go out on the town Diana wanted nothing more than a quiet evening in their new home with her daughter and grandson. Danny had barbequed some fresh halibut, Diana's favorite. Donna had prepared a vegan wrap for her and her mother, while Danny put on a New York steak for himself.

Their website, motherdaughtersluts.com, was making a killing, their hot pictures and videos made sure that they had thousands of happy customers. Donna loved her new role as the internet's newest slut. The money train her mother had promised her was rolling along just great.

As Danny and his mother sang happy birthday, Diana blew out the candles and gave each of them a hug and a kiss. It was time to open her presents.

Opening the first box that from Danny, Diana could see it from Justine's sex shop.

She pulled out several leather harnesses, some new black leather boots, along with several leather corsets. Lastly, there was something called a hog tie device.

The leather devices each contained a rubber dildo which snapped into the crotch.

Diana was blown away by everything. Her grandson was everything she ever wished for, a wonderful young man and lover.

"Danny! I didn't know. So you...?"

The teenager gave the smoking hot fuck queen a smile.

"Grammy, I just thought...I...mean...:

Donna's cunt started oozing seeing what her son had bought for his grandmother.

"Mom, I think you Danny and are going to have to try this stuff out tonight. You up for getting a little freaky on your birthday?"

"Sounds good to me sweetie. Can I open yours?"

"Sure mom."

She opens the big box...giving her daughter a puzzled look.

"Is this what I think? You bought me...a..."

"Yes mom, it is."

"So..holy fucking cow...I never thought..."

"Mom, you don't like it? If you don't like it I can return it."

"Return it? No and...hell no!"

As she pulled the big round machine out of the box 6 rubber cocks fell out.

"Danny, do you have any idea what your mother bought me?"

"Grammy its called a syban or something like that. I've seen videos on the internet where women..."

"Well actually called a sybian. Spelled S,Y,B,I,A,N. Yes...it's definitely for....women."

"Mom, its not just any sybian. They've come a long way in the last few years. This ones called the Ridemaster Extreme. Each of the six cocks is a different size and shape. You just snap one on and... "

"Danny, I have a feeling you are going to be very busy getting a lot of videos for our website."

"Mom, besides just vibrating it actually bucks back and forth and thrusts this rubber cock in and out."

"My Goddd!! Sweetie..I'd love nothing more than to have you two watch me try it out."

"Mom, put on one of your new leather outfits. Maybe these leather boots and this corset. Put on something really slutty for us."

"Okay sweetie."

"And let me put on something...fun. Danny put on some sexy shorts and get the cameras ready..."

A few minutes later Danny and Donna were in the basement. After reading the directions, Danny had hooked up the machine and was starting to figure out the remote control. They had turned on the cameras on 2 walls as well as one on the ceiling. Donna placed two tripods right in front and one on back. Just then they heard the 52 year old birthday girl come down the stairs.

The sexy platinum goddess was wearing her new patent leather boots which went all the way up to her thighs. Her leather bustier held her big fake melons squeezed together. She put on a black choker chain. Donna just about had an orgasm looking at her mother, the sexiest woman on the planet.

"Mom, you look....my Goddd! I wanna jump your bones right now. I'm sure your grandson feels the same way.

"Danny, maybe you better...oil me up sweetie."

Handing her grandson the bottle of oil, he rubs oil over his grandmother's chest and along her hips, then finally her back.

"Okay, the cameras on? How is this going to...play out?"

"Okay mom hows this? Danny and I hear screaming...we walk in and see you....I want to interrupt but Danny says no, not yet. Danny wants to watch."

"So Donna are you joining me?"

"Not at first, but after awhile I cant resist and join you...and Danny gets the show hes always wanted."

"Okay sweetie. Go ahead and turn on all the cameras and lets just see where this takes us."

The video starts as porn star D.D. Dickmee walks into the room. She looks at the machine and runs her hands through her leather bustier, feeling her huge silicone boobs. She grabs a plastic bag containing the 6 rubber cocks, each one a different size and shape. One by one she studies each one.

"Lets see, my little boy? Nope. Too small. How about this one? My black boy. No. Maybe some other time. Maybe...my big boy...well maybe. This one looks...what's it called? Mommy's boy? Yes. Same size as Danny's."

Diana snaps the rubber cock onto the sybian and tests the remote.

"Lets see. Ten...settings."

The machine makes an erotic buzzing sound with each setting gaining in intensity.

The creamy blonde porn star straddles the cock sticking up and lowers her cunt onto the fake cock.

"Ohhh wow! I never...!!!"

Turning on the low setting she feels the fake cock vibrate, sending waves of pleasure through every inch of her body. Turning it to the next setting, her whole body shakes with lust. Just then her daughter and grandson walk in.

"Danny, look at Grammy ride that thing! Jeesus, that's hot. Maybe I better..."

"No mom. Lets just stay here and watch."

"You want to watch Grammy?"

"Yes. I mean, I've never seen anything like this..."

The sexy platinum beauty rides the machine, her silicone boobs shake deliciously and her legs wrap tight against the round drum.

"Lets see...bucking...bronco..."

Diana hits the remote sending the machine into overdrive. She can feel the rubber cock hit every inch of her horny wet fuck hole. The motorized cock thrusts violently upwards as Diana almost falls off. She grabs the handles tightly and holds on making sure she doesn't accidentally hurt herself.

"One last setting..the "thruster." Lets see..."

Diana hits the thruster setting, making the fake cock drive harder into her fuck tunnel. Her eyes roll back in her head and she is beside herself, looking over at her daughter and grandson.

"OHHHHHH FUCKKKKK!!! SHITTTTTTTT!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!! IT'S SO FUCKING...GOODDDD!!!"

Her body shaking with lust, she pinches her huge boobs and closes her eyes as she nears her orgasm. Donna can see the river of fuck cream oozing out of her mother and down the round drum. Just then Diana makes eye contact with her daughter as Danny films every detail.

"Mom? You like? The Ridemaster?"

"Godddd YESSSS!!! DONNA!!! I'M....GONNA CREAM ALL OVER THIS BIG COCK!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!! GODDDDAMMMMMMM!!!! YESSSS!!!"

"YES MOM!!! YOU GO GIRLLLL!! RIDE THAT THING!! CUM MOM!!!"

Diana rides the sybian to her first orgasm, her cunt filled with the rubber dick. Suddenly the squirts, coating the top of the machine with her sweet honey.

"IIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE! DONNA!!! I WANNA CUMMMM AGAIN!!!"

"GO MOM!!! RIDE THAT GODDAMN THING!!!"

"DONNNAAAA!!! CUMMINNNNN AGAIN!!!!!! EEEEEIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Donna and Danny walk over to Diana. Donna grabs her mother's huge boobs and pinches her nipples. The sexy grandmother looks at the young boy.

"Pull em off!! Hurry!!! GET EM OFFF!! COME HERE...QUICK!!!"

Danny pulls his shorts off and points his stiff cock right at his grandmother's mouth.

"Please Danny! In...the mouth!! Don't tease me..."

Her lips engulf the red cock head, her tongue can feel the inflamed pisshole start to open. She can taste the youngster's precum.

Still pinching her mother's nipples, Donna tells her mother...

"SUCK HIM MOM!!! SUCK HIS BIG DICKKKKK! DANNY!! GRAB HER HEAD AND THROAT FUCK HER!!"

Diana, with her grandson's cock in her mouth is close to getting off a third time.

Her daughter grabs the remote and turns it up all the way, the machine sending her mother to the promised land.

"DONNNAAAA!!! I'm going to...SQUIRT!!!"

The platinum bomb, her hair a mess, squirts all over the fake cock and the machine. Danny grabs her head and fucks her mouth, the blonde fuck queen gagging on her grandson's cock as he suddenly lets go.

"UKKKKKKK!!! UUUKKKKKKK!!!"

Diana's mouth relaxes as her grandson fills her mouth with teenage butter. She chokes as his spunk races down her throat. Finally her whole body relaxes after her third and most intense orgasm. She almost falls off the machine. She looks at her daughter whose hands are still playing with her silicone boobs.

"Mom? You?"

"Donna your turn! This thing is amazing! Get on it!"

Donna turns down the intensity and her mother reluctantly climbs off. Donna straddles the fuck machine. and lowers her cunt and the dripping wet rubber cock slides into her fuck tunnel. Just then Donna turns the thing back to its highest setting. The fuck machine now bucks and thrusts upwards, her long legs wrapped around the cylinder. Donna's whole body shudders as the vibrating cock fucks the sexy short haired blonde.

"Donna? How's it..."

"OH MOMMMM!!! FUCKKKKKK!!! SHIITTTTT!!!"

Danny, his cock still stiff. watches his mother get off on top of the fuck machine. Even though his grandmother had just swallowed his orgasm, Donna can see her boy needs some more relief.

"Mom!!! Don't forget Danny!"

Licking her lips she throats her grandson a second time. Danny grabs her head and drives his cock into his grandmother's throat. Donna howls her approval, as she nears her second orgasm.

"MOM!!! DANNY!!! I'M GONG TO....EXPLODEEEEE!!!! IIIIIIIYYYYYIIIIIIII!!!"

Danny, watching his slut mother stepping up her game one more time, gives it up, his teenage seed filling his grandmother's mouth. Donna can see whats happening and urges her mother....

"EAT HIM MOM!!! EAT YOUR GRANDSONNNNN!!!"

"UUKKKKKKKK!!! UKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! UUKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Danny's extremely intense orgasm shakes his whole body, the youngster almost losing his balance. Donna closes her baby blues and rides the fuck machine to another mind blowing orgasm.

"IIIIIYYYYYIIIIIIIII!!! IIIIIYYYYIIIIII!!! EEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIII!!"

Mother, daughter, and grandson make eye contact and start giggling as they enjoy the afterglow of their latest romp. They will have a lot of fun later sitting down and editing everything into a one hour video for their website.

"Wow, mom, I never..."

"Donna, Danny...my God this thing you bought me. I think I'm in love with him! Can I get married to...a Ridemaster?"

"Did you enjoy yourself Danny?"

"UHHHH...yes. Grammy...I should say...hell yes."

"You think we got enough good stuff to make a good video?"

"Grammy, we have enough here to make a damn good video. The members will love it."

The video, "Grammy's Birthday Present" becomes the internet's number one selling video. The three of them wonder what they can do to to outdo what they have just done.

As spring became summer. mother and daughter are sitting in their hot tub. Danny was laying out by the pool, spending the day relaxing. His mother and grandmother had succeeded in draining his teenage balls last night and again this morning. Donna and her mother were enjoying the warm water which seems to help them rejuvenate their bodies.

"Mom, I have to tell you. I am totally enjoying this."

"What sweetie?"

"Our new...life. I totally love everything about it."

"Oh...me too sweetie. Having you and Danny moving in with me is the best decision I have ever made."

"Yes I feel the same way. And I know Danny loves all the attention he is getting from us. You know mom, I'm going to ask you a question. Do you feel the same thing, sexually that I do about Danny? It seems to me that his...lovemaking is getting a lot more...intense."

"Donna I notice that too. Like I have told you a lot of times, he's only 18 and he's in his sexual prime. And he has two smoking hot blondes jumping his bones 24/7. I think the boy has it pretty good."

"Mom, you and I have it pretty good too, don't we? Besides each other, we have an 18 year old cock who can't get enough of us."

"Donna, sweetie, I never thought that I would end up having a sexual relationship with another woman, but I must admit, our thing is absolutely wonderful, isn't it?"

"Yes it is mom. Just looking at you...my panties get wet."

"Yes, never thought I'd fall so hard for my own daughter...and my own grandson."

"I know. Me too. I can have about any man I want but all I want is my own mother...and my own son."

"Yes we agree. Our life is wonderful. But there's one thing I am missing."

"What's that mom?"

"Donna, I'd love nothing more that to have you and Danny, make me a couple of....grandbabies."

"Mom, I never knew....you felt that way. You know I have to tell you...in the back of my mind I've been thinking about it too."

"I know Donna it's probably just a pipe dream. I mean...there's always a chance of problems with..incest babies."

"Mom, you know, the book I read..the one from Dr Hughes, says there's danger of problems with incest babies, but she knows of a way around it. She says that under her care she has had hundreds of middle age women conceive children with their own sons without any problems at all."

"Really? You mean?"

"Mom, you know I haven't talked to Dr Hughes in a few months. It wouldn't hurt if I called her...at least find out about it? I mean, I know I have found the man I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"So you and Danny? Make me a grandbaby? What would he think?"

"Oh I know he'd love it....being a father. And you know what else?"

"What sweetie?"

"Well the sex....when both of us know were conceiving a child...has to be absolutely mind blowing."

Donna decided to make the call to Dr Hughes. Afraid of any problems conceiving an incest baby she wanted to hear what her options were.

"Dr Hughes?"

"Hello? Is this who I think it is?"

"Yes, it's Donna...Dickson."

"Hi Donna! It's been a few months. Looking at your website it looks like your relationship with Danny is going great. By the way how is your mom?"

Dr Hughes, yes, my mom is doing just fine. And yes our website is going great guns. I fact, everything in our lives is great, thanks mostly to...you. I have to tell you that my mom and I sold our houses and moved to an upscale adults only development a couple hundred miles up north."

"I thought as much. I could see the background in your pictures and videos was vastly different. Your new house and surroundings look first rate. Does your mom live close?"

"Uh yes she does, real close. In fact the three of us live together."

"Oh? That's really unique. I'm more than curious. How's it working out?"

"Dr Hughes, the three of us wouldn't change anything."

"So Donna can I ask? What are...the sleeping arrangements?"

"Dr Hughes, the three of us...sleep in the same bed. We have a huge double king and there's plenty of room for everyone."

"So Donna, what about when you and Danny...?"

"Mom loves to...watch us. You know, the whole idea of Danny and I getting together was her idea in the first place. She watches and most of the time she...joins in. Danny is completely in love with me but he's also head over heels in love with his smoking hot grandmother."

"So Donna, what about you? Are you okay with that? Your son and your mother?"

"God yes. Like mom loves watching us, I love watching my son and my mom. And I have to tell you that my mom and I are more than a little sexually attracted to each other."

"So Danny...?"

"He says watching us is almost as good as fucking us."

"Donna I must say in all my experience I've never heard of anyone like the three of you."

"So Dr Hughes? We're not....crazy?"

"No. It's wonderful that the three of you have such a wonderful thing going on."

"Well, Dr Hughes, why I'm calling is about...?"

"About what Donna?"

"My mom and I have started talking about....raising a family.. But...what's holding us back...is the incest thing. I have heard stories about...problems."

"Donna, the incidence of problems and birth defects is pretty small but with incest, the chance of problems does go up a bit."

"That's what I thought."

"But I do have away around it."

"Oh?"

"Well, there's a small island in the South Pacific about 100 miles off the coast of Samoa. The island now has a population over 1000 and, get this, everyone on the island is related."

"Everyone? You mean...blood relatives?"

"Yes. Second cousins make babies, first cousins, brothers and sisters, and yes, parents and their own children."

"And?"

"And Donna, there has never been a birth defect of any kind, ever."

"So how does what work?"

Donna, they found out years ago that the bark of one of their native trees, called the Bango tree, completely eliminates any chance of birth problems. The bark straight off the tree is chewable and actually quite tasty. They found it's even better ground into powder form and sprinkled on their food."

"Oh? So how come, no one's ever heard of it?"

"Well, because it's been blackballed by government authorities. Because of peoples' taboos on incest, the powder is banned for purchase, except from a qualified Doctor specializing in...family relationships."

"Like..you?"

"Yes. I am qualified to sell it., I also have to tell you, it's been tested in a lot of laboratories and is completely safe. I have over 100 clients, mothers and sons who are now happy parents because if this stuff."

"So how does it...? How do Danny and I...?"

"Well, I would send you a box of it and you sprinkle the powder on Danny's dinner every night. Works on any meat, fish or poultry. Once a day, every day. I would give it about 6 months before you try to conceive."

"Donna, what the powder does is "trick" your DNA just a bit. When it's time to fertilize your egg, your DNA doesn't recognize that Danny's little swimmers are from the same gene pool."

"So...it takes 6 months before it starts to work?"

"Yes. You and your son are free to have all the sex you want, but I would wait at least six months before you go off the pill. I also have to tell you about the side effects. Danny's semen will noticeably thicken and his sperm count will more than double. His testicles will be working at double capacity."

"So Danny's sperm...?"

"Yes, it will be noticeably thicker. And he'll have twice as many sperm as before. And...one more thing. Because Danny's testicles are producing so much...semen, you will have to...relieve him at least 5-6 times a day or he runs the risk of permanent damage."

"So he'll have to have 5-6 orgasms a day?"

"Yes."

"Sounds like his grandmother and I are in for..."

"Donna, he'll be after you and his grandmother...nonstop. As far as side effects go I would say its a win win for you...three. Just thinking...it's a win win win."

"Dr Hughes, I have to tell you my son is...horny 24 hours a day already. Right now, between my mother and me he's getting all he can handle."

"Donna he's like all 18 year old boys. But this will send his hormones into overdrive."