It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well my mom and I can handle it. So you suggest I stay on birth control for at least 6 months until...?"

"Yes. After 6 months you are safe to go ahead and conceive."

The two of them talk about Donna's mother, the 52 year old internet fuck queen.

"Dr Hughes, you know my mom is 100 percent vegan. She told me she has the reproductive system of a 35 year old woman."

"How long has she been vegan?"

"Since she was 30. In fact, I've gone vegan, about a year ago."

"Donna I have to tell you, it's almost impossible for women to conceive at 52, but because your mother has been vegan for so long, I would definitely say she has a good chance. Diana can conceive but it may take a lot of trying. I mean months of trying."

"Mom hasn't mentioned it to me but maybe someday I'll spring it on her."

Donna thanks Dr Hughes for everything. She will get an unmarked box in the mail with a year's worth of Bango tree powder.

"Dr Hughes, you know you've done all this for me and Danny, and you've never sent me a bill."

"Donna, hearing from you today, I was just about to contact you. I have to tell you, my rates are fairly pricey but in your case I may not charge you anything if we can agree on one thing."

"Oh?"

"Donna, you read all my case files in my book?"

"Yes, once I started I couldn't put them down. I never realized that there were so many mothers and sons who..."

"Donna I'd like to include you, Danny, and your mother, in my new book of case files. Would you be amenable to something like that?"

"Sure. For what you've done for us, that would be the least we could do."

"I know that a lot of my clients will enjoy reading about the three of you. I will have my ghost writer contact you. She'll have to have discussions with your mother and Danny and probably the three of you together before she puts it all in writing. I'm sure you will attract a lot of new customers to your website when they read your story on Literotica."

"Dr Hughes, let me talk to Danny and my mom, but I'm sure they'd be up for sharing our story."

"I'll have my ghost writer get in touch. She goes by Jo. Her name is Jo Maddox."

That night Donna called a family meeting, telling her mother and her son about her long conversation with Dr Hughes. Diana was more than excited that her daughter and darling grandson were going to take the last step, making a family.

"My God Donna, do you realize I would be a great grandma? And also a grandma?"

Donna told them all about the Banjo tree powder and what it will do to Danny's hormones.

Diana gave her grandson a very naughty smile.

"Sounds like your Grammy will have to help keep your teenage balls busy. After your mom and I don't want you to have any...plumbing problems."

"That's right Danny. Dr Hughes says at least 5-6 times d day. In your case, as horny as you always are already, I'll say more than that. But it works for me, you too mom?"

The gorgeous platinum haired fuck queen just smiled at her grandson.

Several months later, mom, daughter and grandson were in their basement filming another video for their website. Danny had started his regimen of sprinkling the Banjo tree powder on every evening meal. The result was definitely starting to show. The young teenager's muscles started filling out and he was definitely more horny than ever. Dr Hughes had hit it perfectly. The boy had to get off 6 times a day or his testicles would fill up and actually start aching.

Danny's mother and grandmother were happier than they had ever been in their lives. Their loving young man was able to keep them happy in and out of bed. The members of their website had no idea what was going on except that Danny was starting to be known as the teenage cum master.

The three of them really enjoyed making roleplay BDSM videos. Donna loved being the ultimate slut for her mother and her son. Today's video promised to be the most extreme video they have made so far.

In the basement, the cameras started rolling. The sexy grandmother was wearing a pair of skin tight red leather pants and 6 inch red patent spikes. Her luscious hard melons shined in the dim light, thanks to a generous application of oil.

"What are we ever going to do with you, bitch?"

"Mom, I'm sorry. So damn sorry. I...promise...never again...ever..."

Just then Danny walks in, wearing a leather vest.

"Grammy? Whats goin' on?"

"Oh...your mother was being a bitch again. I told her what I wanted her to do to me and she didn't say yes mom. Can you imagine that your fucking mother told me she'll have to think about it?"

Danny pretended to be mad at his gorgeous mother.

"Hmmmm...is that right bitch? What the fuck is wrong with you? What kind of fucking bitch doesn't obey her own mother?"

"Danny! I told mom I'm sorry, really...sorry. I'll never do it again. I'll do anything she wants."

"Dammit mom, I'm not Danny! I'm your...FUCK MASTER!"

"So what do you think Danny? She's not totally obeying you. Should we...punish her?"

"Yes...definitely. Lets hogtie the bitch. Show her who's in charge around here."

"NO!!! HOGTIE ME??? PLEASE...NOOOOO!!!"

"Yes bitch. Its time you learned your lesson once and for all!!"

The 52 year old mother and her grandson attached the 4 straps of the hogtie device to the sexy 35 year old milf. Donna pretended to struggle, eventually letting her son and her mother tie her up. Diana grabbed the red ball and stuffed it into her daughter's mouth as Donna pretended to cry. In the last year Danny had quite a bit of sexual experience with his mother and grandmother but he thought that this was about the most exciting thing he has ever done. His mother, the 35 year old milf goddess was LOVING it! And she wanted to keep pushing the envelope.

Donna Doomee, porn star, was now totally tied to the hogtie device.

"You know Grammy with that ball in her mouth she really does look like a pig, doesn't she? You know from now on bitch, you're my personal fuck pig."

"You hear your son, slut? From now on you belong to him. You are now his fuckpig,"

"YES! PLEASE master! Make me your personal fuckpig!"

Tears rolling down her cheek, Donna pretends to try to scream, but can't with the red ball stuffed in her mouth.

"Well, Grammy, what do you think? Should we have a little fun with my fuckpig?"

"Oh God yes but first...let's hoist the bitch into the air."

Diana grabs the long rope hanging on a hook on the ceiling. Donna lets out a muffled scream, pretending to object.

"Danny, hook her up and let's hang the bitch from the ceiling."

Danny, his stiff cock now stating to ooze, attaches the rope and with the help of his grandmother pulls the other end. Donna Doomee, totally hogtied, is now hanging from the ceiling. She tries to scream but the red ball prevents her.

"What are we going to do with her Danny? How are we going to make sure she never disobeys you ever again?"

"Grammy, I think we better keep her tied up just like that...while she watches me...fuck you."

"Danny I was hoping you'd say that."

The teenager, his cock sticking straight out, the angry piss hole opening for business, walks over to his tied up mother. He sticks his fuck stick into his mother's face, letting the shaft run along her cheek.

"This is what you want, isn't it mom?"

Donna, unable to say anything, just nods yes and lets out a muffled howl.

"Well, bitch you ain't gettin' it...at least until you've learned your lesson. Come here Grammy."

"Yes...master."

"Bend over. No not that way. Better yet, get on your back and spread 'em wide for me."

"Yes master."

Diana starts to pull her red leather pants off but Danny has another idea. The sexy grandmother smiles at her grandson.

"Are you going to fuck me, master?"

"Well, I thought so but I just decided your big fake boobs are just too damn hot."

Danny straddles his grandmother scooting his body until his teenage cock is trapped between his grandmother's silicone mounds.

"Squeeze your fucking tits together Grammy. Shit...yes...!"

The boy's prick is trapped in the magnificent valley of silicone titflesh. He looks over to his mother, suspended from the ceiling, who is still pretending to be trying to free herself bit the hogtie device won't budge.

"You watching us bitch? You watchin' how Grammy totally obeys her master?"

Donna nods yes and starts crying.

The youngster slowly starts moving his hips, the red cock head sliding up and down in his grandmother's tit crease. Diana smiles and licks her lips

"Look at your son's cock bitch. Look at it dammit!"

Donna still pretending to struggle, lets out a muffled yelp as sweat starts pouring from her bound body. The tight restraints are actually starting to hurt.

The boy starts thrusting his hips, the piss hole pointed right at his grandmothers flawless face. Diana opens her mouth, just in case her grandson cums faster than anticipated. But somehow Danny is able to hold back. He continues to thrust his hips as Diana's long legs fly in the air. The 6 inch spikes dance lewdly high in the air as the teenager nears his orgasm.

"Master! In my mouth?"

"No Grammy."

"On my face....???"

Danny suddenly has an idea.

"No Grammy. I'm gonna teach my fuckpig once and for all. Gonna nut all over my pig's fucking face."

Nearing completion he suddenly stands up and goes over to his mother. Aiming the swollen bulb at her beautiful face. the piss hole flies open, as the first torrent of thick teenage cream hits her on the left cheek.

"Take that pig!"

A second, third fourth and fifth blast of thick spunk covers his mother's face and hair. This was not in the plans as Danny suddenly had gone off script.But his sudden improvising was going to insure this video was going to be a best seller.

"Grammy, look at your daughter, my personal fuck pig. Isn't she...??"

"Master, you can't see her face. And look at what you've done to her hair. I think she's beautiful."

"Beautiful, with by junk all over her?"

"Yes master. Can I...?"

"Tell me what you want Grammy."

"Can I lick it off her?"

"Yes, but not yet. Go and get a tube of her favorite lipstick."

"Yes sir."

Coming back with a tube of Donna's expensive lip gloss she looks at Danny.

"Okay Grammy, before you lick it off her, go ahead and start painting."

Donna's restraints now hurting, she knows that the video is nearing completion. Another few minutes and she'll be able to free herself.

The gorgeous grandmother starts writing "bitch," "slut," and in big letters, "pig"on her daughter's flawless back and shoulders. Drawing several arrows pointed at her ass she writes "Danny's personal property." On her face she writes "slut mommy fucks her own son."

The teenager can't believe how nasty this video is becoming. The three of them have outdone themselves today.

"Good job Grammy. Now let me get the camera. I'm going to take some pictures of my slut and post online them so everyone can see what a slutpig she really is."

The boy snaps a few pictures of his mother while she continues to struggle.

"Danny, can I...now?"

"Yes Grammy. Go ahead. Knock yourself out."

The sexy grandmother starts licking Danny's thick spunk off her daughter's face.

"You really like it, don't you Grammy?"

"Yes master. You know how much I love your..."

"That's my junk, Grammy. You know you might as well go ahead....clean my pig up."

Lovingly licking Danny's drying sperm off her face she pulls out the red ball in Donna's mouth. Diana's mouth full of her grandson's spunk, mother and daughter kiss and lock lips as a trail of thick white sauce oozes down Donna's chin.

The shoot over, Danny looks at his mother.

"Danny, get me out of this thing."

As he unties his mother she kisses her son.

"Danny, you were...amazing. You like being your mother's...dom, don't you baby?"

"Mom don't you think that was our best video yet?"

"Yes sweetie, I know it will sell big."

"Mom, Danny, I'm going to jump in the shower and get cleaned up. Anyone want to join me?"

"Grammy, maybe you better go and join mom in the shower. I have a feeling she's in the mood for some..."

"What about you Sweetie?"

"Grammy, I'm in the mood to watch...okay?"

It's now been 5 months since Danny had gone on his daily regimen of Bango tree powder. Donna knew it was finally time. When the time was right she was going off the pill. Their lives were amazing but the three of them had decided they needed more. She had connected with the travel agent that Dr Hughes had suggested and was going to spring the big surprise to her mother and her son after dinner.

After they did the dishes, Donna called a family meeting. Danny and his grandmother, knowing that it was over 5 months, had an idea what Donna wanted to talk about. But they were in for somewhat of a shock.

Donna walked in carrying a brown manila envelope. Her mother and son had no idea.

"Okay, as you are aware, its been 5 months. Five wonderful months Danny."

"I know mom. It's been the best. I wish I could...I mean...6 times a day...forever."

Well, I think its time, we...the three of us...started a family. In another month we'll be able to conceive a baby."

The sexy platinum fuck queen looked at her daughter.

"Do Donna, you're going off the pill? So you and Danny?"

"Mom, I have a better plan. I think...you should go off the pill. too."

"You really mean you're okay if my grandson and I...?"

"Yes mom. You told me that even though you're 52, that your reproductive system is...35."

"Wow! What about you? I mean you're younger and...?"

"Mom, I actually want you and Danny to make a baby...then after you're pregnant...Danny and I can..."

"Danny are you...okay with it?"

"Hell yes Grammy.....definitely...yes."

"Donna, what's in the envelope?"

"Mom, I bought us three tickets and made reservations at a place called Jocasta resort."

"Ohhh, I've heard a lot about that place. It's for mothers and sons."

"Yes. There's actually another resort especially for mothers and sons, called the Playground. But the Playground seems to be for sons just learning how to please their mothers. Our boy Danny is way beyond that. Jocasta resort looks like it's right up our alley....mothers and their young sons."

"Yes but in our case, for grandmothers and mothers and sons."

"Donna, I think it should be for you and Danny. You and your son need a couple weeks of alone time away from me. I want nothing more than my daughter to come home with your baby inside you. I'd just get in the way."

"No mom. I've decided and that's it. I want my son to put a baby inside you before me."

Donna's decision totally surprised her mother. But the idea of her belly swelling up with her darling grandson's baby made the 52 year old blonde excited as hell.

A month later, as they got off the plane, they were surprised by the sheer beauty of the place and the incredibly warm tropical weather that the locals said was normal for this time of year.

"Mom! Its just...incredible!"

"Yes it is. I never knew anything like this existed."

Diana and her daughter were wearing sexy sun dresses with high heels. Looking around Donna saw a young man holding the sign for the water taxi.

"Mom, here's the sign we're looking for. Over here! Jocasta resort! Yes, Dickson, party of three."

They ran through the crowded airport, holding hands. As they got on the water taxi, the young boy helped Diana onto the boat. Danny helped his mother. As they sat down, the young skipper told them to put on a life vest.

"Yes, the water is sometimes a bit rough. By the way, I'm Hans. Where are you from?"

"We're from the US. You?"

"I'm from Switzerland. My mom and I work at the resort. She is a hostess."

"So you and your mom...?"

"Yes. You'll see that all the employees are all mothers and their sons."

Diana had reservations about traveling such a long way to such a place but she now knew than that it was all going to work out...very well.

As the boat landed on the island, a gorgeous brunette in a short sundress greeted them. The short dress showed off her long slim legs and ample tits.

Diana figured she had to be a bit younger than her, maybe in her early forties.

"Why...hello! My name is Anna. You must be the Dicksons...party of...three is it?"

"Yes, Anna, party of three. I'm Donna. This is my...mother Diana."

"Wow, you two are absolutely...stunning. Diana I would have guessed that you two were sisters. But you are Donna's...mother?"

"Yes. And this is my grandson, Danny."

"Well, welcome to Jocasta resort. Like I said my name is Anna from Switzerland. You've already met my son...Hans."

"Yes, our water taxi pilot. He's a quite handsome young man."

"Diana, thank you for that. Yes he's quite a young man. I don't want to brag but he has....many talents."

"Oh? he does?"

"Yes, he makes his mother....very happy. Just like your...Danny must make you two...happy."

"Well, Anna yes he does. We've heard a lot about this place and we want to see everything."

"Great! I have been assigned to be your guide at least until you get acclimated."

"So Anna, we'll let you get started. Where do we start?"

"Okay, why don't we show you your cottage? That way you can unload your suitcases and maybe change into something a bit more comfortable."

"That's great. I know Donna would like to get into something a bit more comfortable. It's a bit hotter than we expected. How about you Danny?"

"Grammy, can I just put on a pair of shorts and t-shirt?"

Donna asks if there is a dress code at the upscale resort.

"Well, we ask that the young men wear a shirt with a collar around the resort. Bermuda shorts are just fine. Women must look presentable, not wear sweat pants, jeans or t-shirts."

They walked by the main pool. Out in the blazing sun there were probably 20 women in their 30s and 40s, each accompanied by a young man half their age. Most of the women were topless. Danny was checking out the various women and found several who were absolutely stunning. He thought to himself that he had just found heaven on earth.

"Here is our main pool. As you can see It is perfectly okay, in fact encouraged, for mothers to be topless. But we ask that you don't go bottomless during the day. We do have a special mother son swim every evening from 8 pm to midnight where swimming or any other activities are totally clothing optional."

As Anna walked them to their suite she had to tell them...

"By the way, each of our cottages feature your own private, albeit smaller pool."

"Anna I think the three of will be just great with our own smaller pool."

"Now I must also tell you that there is only one king size bed in every cottage. We've never had three guests share a cottage before. We can pull the couch out and make another bed if..."

"No Anna, the three of us are just fine with one bed."

"Oh? Well, as you like..."

As they changed into some shorts and appropriate tops, Diana asks her grandson...

"Danny sweetie, can you put some lotion on me? I don't want to get burned."

The youngster has done this many times at home but seemed a bit shy doing it in front of the gorgeous Anna.

"Now Danny, put some on my boobs...and don't forget the tops of my legs...yes."

Anna got excited watching the young boy rub the sweet smelling tanning oil all over his...grandmother while his gorgeous young mother watched and seemed to approve.

After Danny did the same to his mother the two gorgeous blondes seemed to empty the rest of the bottle on the teenager. Anna eyes went to the tent in his shorts as the two blondes hands were everywhere.

"Okay Anna, I think we're ready. Lets go and explore this place."

Anna leads the three of them up to the main building.

"Here is the main building. We have a very nice restaurant serving anything you want, 24/7. We also feature 24/7 five star room service, so if you're up for a steak or a bottle of champagne or wine at 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning we can do it."