It was Grammy's Idea Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny and his grandmother lock lips as he slowly thrusts his hips. Diana cries in ecstasy...

"DANNY!!! MAKE LOVE TO ME!!! PLEASE!!! PUT A BABY IN MEEEE!"

"OHHH GRAMMY!!! YES!!!"

He starts a slow rhythm as Donna watches her son and her mother. Yes, it's their wedding night. This is what the three of them want more than anything.

"DANNYYYYYY!!! FUCKKKK MEEEE!!!"

"OHHHH SHIT GRAMMY!!! I....I'M...OHHHH SHITTTTT!"

The teenager's body shakes and his eyes roll back in his head. From all her experience with 18 year old boys Diana knows exactly what's happening. Her legs suddenly wrap around her grandson, making sure he is all the way inside her sweet baby hole. She can feel her grandson's prick start to shudder and an instant later feels the first blast of teenage seed hit her cervix.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GRAMMMYYYY!!! CUMMMNNNNN!!!! UHHHHHHHHHH!!! GRAMMYYYYYY!!!! I'M SORRYYYYYYY!!!!"

"OHHHH SWEETIEEEEE!!!! YESSSS!!!!!"

Diana makes eye contact with her grandson and husband and wife lock lips as he empties his first orgasm inside his grandmother. They kiss again as the teenager realizes what he has just done. It wasn't supposed to happen this way.

"GRAMMY!!! I'M SO...SORRY!!"

On the bed next to them Donna suddenly feels sorry for her son. She knows he is upset. Her mother has always told her that when an 18 year old boy cums prematurely like that, it's the ultimate compliment.

"Mom, you O.K?"

"Donna, something feels different, way way different. I think my grandson, my wonderful young husband, just put a baby inside me."

Looking up at her 18 year old lover...

"Danny sweetie, I can feel your cock is still hard. You ready to fuck Grammy again?

"Yes. I am. This time..."

"Darling, remember what I said about wanting you to fuck me nice and slow. Well, forget about it. I want you to give it to me good. Pound the shit out of me, O.K?"

"I will Grammy. I will. I'll fuck you good this time, I promise..."

Two hours later.

"DANNYYYY! YES!!! FUCK MEEEE!!!"

"OHHH!!! MOM!!!"

The 35 year old blonde hottie was on her back with her long slim legs wrapped tightly around her son. The teenager had spent the last two hours on top of his grandmother, the gorgeous platinum fuck queen. Even though he had emptied his 18 year old seed into his grandmother 4 times already, the youngster, with the assistance of his nightly helping of the Bango tree powder, was still horny. Now it was time for the young hard body newlywed mother and her son to consummate their love for each other.

Looking on at the incestuous couple, Diana's heart raced as her grandson drove his prick as far inside his beautiful mother as he could. Yes, this was her idea all along, that the three of them would live happily ever after.

"Danny! Fuck her!! Give your mom a baby!"

"YES DANNY!!! YOU HEARD GRAMMY!! PLEASE!! I WANT YOUR BABYYYY!"

The sweat covered boy looked down at his beautiful mother. She had planned that this night was to be for her son and his grandmother, but her mother needed a short break. Donna knew that the Bango tree powder meant that her son needed to get off again, then again after that. Yes it was going to be a long night for the three newlyweds.

Donna's long slim legs wrapped tightly around her son, she cries in approval as her son pounds her sexy body hard. Her head hits the headboard as the lewd thumping sound fills the room.

"Bang! Bang! Bang!"

"DANNYYYYY!!! FUCKKK MEEEE!!! YES!!! HARD BABY!!! HARDER!!"

"OHHHH MOMMMM!!"

Next to mother and son, Diana encourages her grandson...

"YES DANNY!! GIVE IT TO HER!!! HARDER!! FUCK HER!!! FUCK HER GOOD!!!"

After two hours of nonstop action with his sexy grandmother, there's no way the teenager will cum too fast. He roughly grabs his mother's ankles and pulls her feet over his shoulders. This way he can drive it home, just the way he knows his mother loves.

"YES! DANNYYYY!!! GO DARLING!!! GOOOOO!! DON'T EVER STOPPPP!"

"MOM!!! I...LOVEE YOUUUU!!!"

"DARLING!!! PLEASE!!! MOMMY WANTS YOUR....BABYYYYYYYY!!"

"OHHH MOM!!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Donna's screams of pleasure fill the suite as her orgasm overtakes her.

"EEEEEYYYYYIIIIIIIIEEEE!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYIIIIIIIEEE!!"

The two lovers kiss as thy 18 year old boy goes into overdrive.

"MOM!! WANNA....FUCK YOU GOOD MOM!!! FUCK YOU REAL GOOD!!"

"OH DANNY!!! MOMMY LOVES YOU!!!"

"LOVE YOU TOO MOM!!!"

Donna's legs let go of her son's hips. Danny grabs the backs of her legs and pulls them over his shoulders, meaning that her son's cock head can his find her cervix.

"DANNYYYY!! YES!!! YOURE HITTING HOME BABYYY!!"

The newlyweds find their rhythm as Donna and her son make eye contact. Donna sees her son's eyes roll in his head. She knows that her son is about to...

She feels her son start to unload...his potent teenage baby butter filling her oozing fuck tunnel.

"MOM!!! I'M.."

"YES DARLING!!! GIVE IT TO MEEEE!!! GIVE MOMMY A BABYYYYY!!!"

"MOM!!! UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! UUUUUUHHHHHHHH!"

The teenager holds his cock as far as he can inside his mother and lets go. Donna can feel each blast of his teenage sperm hit her cervix. Her sugar walls squeeze his cock, making sure he fills her with millions of his 18 year old baby makers.

On the bed next to her daughter and grandson, Diana does not want to interrupt their passionate lovemaking. The boy collapses, finally totally spent, on top of the woman who brought him into the world. The lovers, now bathed in sweat and slippery vanilla fuck oil, lock eyes and kiss.

"DANNY!!! I LOVE YOU..MORE THAN ANYTHING."

"MOM, I LOVE YOU TOO. I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT."

Mother and son try desperately to catch their breath.

"Oh mom...! Jeesus... I never knew anything...could be that good..."

"Oh baby. I love you. I'll always love you."

The youngster, for once, has hit a wall. He needs a break before another round with the two gorgeous blonde hotties.

"Grammy, mom, can I...take a break?"

"Sure baby. Why don't you take a quick shower than come back and just relax for awhile and watch your mom and me..."

"Yes mom. It's our wedding night too. It's only right that we...consummate our vows."

The teenager goes into the bathroom, and jumps into the shower. The warm water does wonders to his exhausted young body. Even after everything that has gone on tonight, it won't take him long to be ready for another go at his sexy Grammy.

With a towel wrapped around his slim frame he walks out into the bedroom. His slim mother is on top of her big titted mother. His mother is clearly the aggressor, grinding her freshly fucked mound against her mother's dripping wet snatch. The boy's cock immediately jumps to life watching the two sexy blonde milfs.

"DONNA!!! FUCKKKK MEEEE!!"

"YES MOM!!! OH MY GOD!! YOU FEEL SO GOOD AGAINST MEEE!!"

The two blondes are howling in ecstasy, their slim sexy bodies shaking with animal lust for one another. Diana, for all her sexual experience, never knew that another woman's young body can feel so...absolutely incredible. Donna sees that her son has joined them on the bed, watching them. She wants to show her son and her mother, behind her beautiful exterior, how sexual she really is.

Donna humps her oozing mound, full of her son's semen, against her mother's prime ass snatch. Mother and daughter's animal screams fill the soundproof fuck suite.

"MOMMMMMM!!!!! IIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

"DONNNNAAAAA!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

The two blondes, their bodies soaking wet with a combination of vanilla fuck oil and body sweat, wrap their arms around each other. They share a long open mouth kiss before...

"Danny, sweetie, Donna and I are gong to have a nice long shower. Promise we'll get all prettied up for you. Your mother just told me she wants you to spend the rest of the night fucking me. You up for that?"

This two week vacation was getting off to a hell of a start!

A couple weeks later....

Back in their new home after their dream vacation, Donna and her son were fast asleep. Suddenly at 5 am, Donna was startled by a loud shriek from the bathroom. She runs in, making sure her mother was okay.

"Mom, are you okay?"

The drop dead gorgeous beauty gave her daughter a huge grin, showing her the home pregnancy test.

"Mom, are you...?? DANNY!! COME HERE QUICK!!!"

The youngster, still half asleep, crawled out of the big bed. He had spent last night watching his mother and grandmother go at it. He knew that sometime today the would get his turn.

As he stumbled into the bathroom, the platinum fuck queen wrapped her arms around the youngster, kissing him as his mother looked on.

"DANNY SWEETIE!!! WE...DID IT!!!"

Rubbing her huge silicone melons against the boy's naked body, his cock started to quickly come to life.

"Danny!!! Your Grammy is going to have your BABY!!!"

The youngster's cock now at full arousal kissed his grandmother.

"Mom! You and Danny! I'm so happy for you two."

"Donna...its only a matter of time before....you..."

"Mom, Danny, my cycle is a bit different. We'll know in a couple days but...so far I'm three days late. I'm sure I am...missing my period."

"Donna! You too?"

"Well mom, maybe...We'll see real soon."

"And for some reason if you're not, than Danny will have to spend another month trying to put a baby inside you."

"Now that you said it that way, mom, it almost makes me hope I'm not pregnant."

At five am the two blonde beauties were suddenly in the mood for some serious celebrating.

"Danny, you've spent the last month making love to me. Its been wonderful. I've had the time of my life but right now I am at my wits end. I need some serious....fucking. I need it hard...but most of all I need it dirty."

"How about you Donna? You ready for...?"

"Yes mom. Tell you what I'm in the mood for? I need a good...fucking up the ass."

"Yes, I think the three of should spend the day having some really dirty, filthy...fun. And...no cameras. You up for that Donna?"

"God yes. I'm ready to get back to being my son's fuck slut. But remember we have a zoom meeting this afternoon with Dr. Hughes' ghost writer."

"Yes. JoMaddox. We'll have to give her all the details of our Jocasta trip."

"Hopefully she can finish our story."

As the three fuckmates hurried to their bed, the sexy grandmother got on her back. Danny looked at the feast awaiting him between her spread legs. The youngster started down, licking her big tits then her perfectly flat tanned stomach. Suddenly she pushed the boy away.

"Grammy?"

As she watched her mother and her son, Donna had to tell Danny...

"Darling...your Grammy just told you she wants it dirty."

"Yes Sweetie, I don't want you to make love to me. I want you to be my dirty boy..."

His grandmother's words make the teenager's cock suddenly hard again. She gives her grandson a sexy smile. Yes, everything is going to be all right.