All Comments on 'It was Just Lunch...'

by TwistedDaveAuthor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it. I gave it 5 stars. Since I've become numb from reading a bunch of Cuckold stories in the "Loving Wives" forum, this actually seemed tame for Non Consent. It could almost be considered revenge by some of the husbands in that forum, while in this forum it's really great writing. And at the very beginning of this story, I had to double check I wasn't in the LW forum, since it started out as one. From there it only got better, with Grace and Darren meeting in the park for lunch (sex). Then the blackmail, meeting in a hotel room, being videoed and tied up (a little BDSM never hurts) followed by hours of sex for her...it sure read like an LW story. Especially at the end where Darren is thinking about adding Grace to his stable. A nice twist there, not knowing he set it all up. Very nice way you weaved the story together. I wish I could give you more than 5 stars (I would too), but we're limited to that at a sitting.

Thank You for sharing it with us. :-)

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

The very low score should tell the story teller something but I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No, even skimming this is not satisfying my need for revenge in this story found in the revenge heading.

Revenge would have the husband of the first humiliated husband, Brad, finding this asshole and slowly torturing him to death while his wife Liza watched. When Darren is dead, Liza takes his place and has her clit torn out as a prelude to maybe a week of abuse before her lifts go out. I didn't see one iota of indication that the scene played out in the opening of this story was Brad's sick fantasy. What the author presented was the kind of thing that would drive a man insane, so what I propose would be a real possibility. One that most men would love to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You lost me when in only the second sentence of this long and winding story the woman’s breast size was said to be 44 DDDD. Good God, what is this adolescent fascination with impossibly huge boobs? I knew right then this was going to be a loser of a story..

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorabout 1 year agoAuthor

Actually, the woman it was based on has that bra size.... Everyone else in the story has more... Accommodating breasts.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is not revenge this is just horrible writing the revenge was if brad got his revenge and later the sons of grace on their friends and father this was a bad story 1 star.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor11 months agoAuthor

Anonymous. Thank you for the feedback. Perhaps I should resubmit with more background explaining how the motivation behind the action of the villain is revenge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedDaveAuthor@TwistedDaveAuthor
Former military, semi-serious writer. Published a few stories on Amazon as Twisted Dave. I tend to write non-consent/reluctance, took a trip into a romance story, dabble in incest stories and willing to try other genres. I use my writing as a way to cope with everyday stress. ...