It was Just Lunch...

Story Info
Grace falls into a trap.
19.4k words
2.96
30.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

The two men looked down at the young woman. Liza used to work with Darren, she had huge fucking tits, 44DDD, he was amazed she could even walk with them. Right now she was tied to a bed and her husband was watching her get fucked while he was tied to a chair.

Darren had her legs pulled up in the air and tied over her head to the headboard of the bed. She was wide open and he was thrashing her ass with a whip, her husband watching intently.

They had asked him to help fulfill a fantasy of theirs, one where a man took her after tying her husband up. They did not think it would go this far though. Both were gagged and Darren had his cock ready to penetrate her, as soon as he was done whipping her.

It seems he had a dark side he had not even know about. It was good to let it out. Her ass was now red and striped. He pressed a finger to her pussy and felt the wetness ooze out of her. Good, she was ready. He mounted the bed and lined up his cock with her tight pussy. With no preamble, he shoved his cock deep into her pussy. A scream ripped from her throat as he bottomed out in her. He pulled out quickly and shoved himself into her ass this time. A louder scream was ripped from her throat.

They both looked over at her husband Bradley watched in horror as this man took his wife, ass to cunt, back and forth. He thought Darren would never stop. His wife started begging for more and tears rolled down his face as she ended up saying things he wished he could forget hearing.

"Oh god Darren, you fuck me like no one before. So fucking big...uuhh... so damn thick... Fuck Darren... why do you have to leave, I am... gaahh... going to miss this cock!"

"It is okay... mmmm... you will have Brad's little cock to take care of you. I mean look at it... uugghh... already hard watching you get fucked by another man and barely six inches long, and as wide as my damn thumb. Mmmm your ass is so tight, you pussy too. Almost ready to cum..."

"Oh fuck, that little thing won't compare after you are gone... uuugggghhh...fuck me...oh Jesus...cum in me... damn it, make me pregnant!"

"No, no, been cut remember...besides, after being in your ass and cunt, it is time for your mouth. You nasty, nasty girl" he said pulling out of her ass and climbing through the two ropes to straddle her chest, her very ample chest.

Grabbing her hair he pulled her forward and shoved his cock into her mouth. She gagged on the taste, and then on his cock as it hit the back of her throat. He fucked her mouth, over and over again, until he shot his cum down her throat, first one spurt then another. He pulled out after the second one and gripped his cock hard, keeping the last ones from escaping and climbed off of her.

He had one last gift for Brad, he walked over to him, working very hard not to cum.

"Oh god yes, cum on my husband's face, own me! Mark him and his tiny cock!!! Oh, Jesus this is so hot!!"

He stroked himself and soon was releasing the last of his cum all over Brad's face, chest and he even aimed it to cover his cock. Brad just looked at him in shock, then hung his head in defeat.

"Liza my dear, I will send someone to tend you while I am gone. You will like him, his cock is even bigger than mine." He bent down and kissed her on the nose.

"I will write you and we can still exchange stories, you are a talented writer."

"Later Brad, your wife was fucking amazing."

Darren left, ending up in New Hampshire and starting all over with old friends. This time he was going to keep one of them at least, for himself.

Chapter One

Darren looked forward to his lunch with Grace. They would meet to pick up sandwiches and then they would head to the park and eat and chat. Grace was his best friend, and she was also his ex. She was very beautiful and he so regretted being stupid for letting her go.

He was driving up the interstate heading to the sandwich shop in the small town where she worked. He was getting there early. As he entered the shop he noticed it was quiet, for 1 pm it was extremely slow.

The young girl behind the counter could not have been more than twenty years old. Her hair was long and blonde, she had cute blue eyes and a nice figure. She even looked good in the apron and ball cap that was part of the uniform. She kept looking over at him and thought he did not notice as he was looking out the window. He did, however, notice her reflection in the mirror. She stared at him with a slight smile on her face. When he moved his head slightly she would look down or away.

Soon he saw Grace's truck pull into the parking lot. She exited the truck with the style and ease only she could pull off.

Man, she is so beautiful. I was such and idiot. He thought to himself.

He rose and went to the door. Holding it open as she walked up, he waved her in and bowed. Grinning up at her with a mischievously. She swatted at him as she passed, but still did a mocking curtsy and they both laughed. As they stepped up to the counter, the blonde, Tabby, according to her name tag, frowned slightly.

"Seems someone is disappointed that you are not alone" she whispered as she leaned into him.

He just chuckled, and the scent of her reached his nose and wanted to pull Grace close and smell her hair up close.

Shit! I gotta stop this...damn it if I am not rock hard from just her smell. His thoughts were racing over this.

"You want a footlong?" the girl (Tabby) said to Grace, though her eyes were drawn to Darren's crotch.

Grace followed the girl's eyes and noticed his erection also. She smiled at the girl and winked. Tabby blushed.

"Of course, dear, wouldn't you prefer a foot long over a six inch?" Grace chuckled as the girl blushed even harder. They ordered their sandwiches and Grace paid. Darren looked at her and she handed him the sandwiches.

"I will meet you at the park, gotta powder my nose."

He shrugged and took the sandwiches to his car and drove off.

Grace looked at the girl. "Here" she said as she wrote on one of the napkins. "Give him a call later and tell him Grace gave you his number." She winked at the girl, who kept blushing and then blew her a kiss.

She went to her truck, backed it out and drove to the park.

Chapter Two

Darren was driving down the road when he saw a flower shop on the right. He pulled in, not know why he was getting flowers. He walked in and picked up a bouquet, he could not for the life of him remember her favorites, so he picked out a nice fall selection. Five minutes later he was back in the car and heading to the park.

As he pulled up, he noticed even here it was quiet. Like the world had decided to take a day off. It was a warm day, with a slight breeze and the clouds were plentiful but did not obscure the sun. He grabbed the flowers and the food and walked towards a secluded table near the trees.

As he looked around he realized just how secluded it was. If you followed the path you would arrive here, but you could not see it from the parking area or the street. Moments later, Grace arrived and soon found him.

"Nice spot you picked" she said smiling. "I gave Tabby your number"

"Who?" he looked perplexed.

"The blonde at the sandwich shop." She said poking him in the side.

"Ah, I thought maybe she was checking me out, but I was focused somewhere else." Smiling at her as he said it.

"Yeah, yeah. Hand me my sandwich"

He tossed her the sandwich and opened his. They sat down next to each other and ate quietly for a moment, just enjoying each other's company.

"It is only 1:30 and I feel like it is 5." She rubbed her neck and had a pained expression on her face.

"Let me" Darren said and he put his sandwich down and walked behind her.

Placing his hands on her shoulders and started massaging them. He worked his hands up her neck, his thumbs pressing into the muscles and working them loose. It seemed as if she was all knots. As he worked the muscles loose he noticed she was being just a bit vocal.

"Mmmm, that is nice. I always missed these. You are amazing at finding the knots and working the kinks loose." She leaned back into his hands.

He worked her neck and upper back and then moved his hands to her temple. Rubbing her temples with his fingers, she tilted her head back and it rested on his chest.

Damn it, she smells nice. We are out here alone, no one to see.

He leaned forward and inhaled her scent. Finally, he could resist no more. As he moved his hands back to massage her neck, he bent his head forward and kissed the side of her neck lightly. He felt her shiver at his kiss, but she did not pull away.

He kissed her neck and moved his hands forward rubbing the top of her shoulders and his fingers moved to the top of her chest. She leaned back into him. He massaged up her neck until his fingers were under her chin. Leaning forward he tilted her head back and turned her face towards him. His lips met hers and she kissed him back.

I should not be doing this, she is married, but I can not resist her. It's not like she is pulling away.

He mentally shrugged and one hand pulled her into his kiss and held her there, his other hand moved down her chest and cupped one of her breasts. They were large but fitted his hands perfectly. She moaned into his mouth.

"Mmmmm." Her tongue moved into his mouth as his hand moved farther down and under her shirt. His fingers on her bare skin sending shivers through her body. She pulled away from his kiss.

"We can't" she tried to stop it, but his hand moved to her breast under her shirt and bra. His rough hands on her soft, firm breasts made her breath quicken. He gently squeezed her nipple as he moved down to kiss her neck.

"Oh, god, we can't do this..." she continued, even as her arm moved behind her, searching for his cock.

She found his thigh and moved her hand in, until she felt his hard member through his pants. She gently squeezed. "Oh Christ, I need this!"

He removed his hand from under her shirt and gripped her under both arms, pulling her up. She stood up and he turned her around. She looked up into his eyes and both of them saw the desire reflected in the other's eyes. He pushed her slowly back until she sat on the table. He moved between her legs and his hands went to the back of her head. Pulling her close he bent his head to kiss her again.

One of her arms went around his back to hold him close, the other snaked between their bodies and reached down between his legs. His hands moved to her back as he kissed her deeply. She opened his belt and unbuttoned his pants with one hand. Then she used both hands and unzipped him, reaching in to grasp his cock through his briefs.

It was just as she remembered from their youth. He got so hard and heat emanated from him like a sun. She felt herself getting wet as they kissed and soon she had the urge to take him in her mouth. Public sex did not bother her, they had done it many times in the past, but now they were adults, not horny teenagers.

She pulled his cock loose from his briefs and looked down at it.

Fuck it...

She bent down and took it in her mouth. Oh, he tastes so fucking good.

She moaned as she sucked his cock, tasting his pre-cum.

"Mmmm, aaahhh"

He grabbed her head and just held her as she sucked on his cock. He had missed this, she was the most amazing woman who had ever sucked him off. He could not wait to return the favor. He would have her screaming as he ate her pussy. She grabbed his ass in both hands and pulled him into her, taking his cock deep into her throat. His hands grasping her head like a drowning man.

He started thrusting into her mouth and her pussy got even wetter. She swished her tongue under his shaft as it penetrated her mouth and throat. She started to gag and drool, but the passion of the moment and the release of control drove her right over the edge and she felt her orgasm building. His throbbing cock swelled in her mouth, blocking her airway and soon he was coming down her throat, rope after rope of cum filled her stomach and her mouth. Some of it oozing out of her mouth and down her chin, dripping unnoticed on her blouse. He pulled out and the last two spurts hit her in the face coating her eyes and nose, some getting in her hair.

She fell back and he caught her before she hit the picnic table. He eased her onto her back on the table and glanced around. He saw no one and he undid her pants. Grabbing the waistband if her pants and panties he revealed her pussy to the air. Her pussy was wet and her panties soaked. Her pants were showing a slight stain but not too bad yet. He planned on sending her back to work in soaked panties and pants.

He sat on the bench between her legs and pushed her thighs apart. "Ohhh, damn it Darren get down there and finish your lunch!" her hands gripping the edge of the table as she felt his hot breath on her skin.

He blew lightly between her pussy lips, the cold air sent shivers through her body. He alternated between hot breath and cold, pushing her through a sensory teasing. Then without warning he lunged forward and pinched her skin between his teeth, not quite biting but a whole different sensation that bore into her core. She arched her hips and liquid flowed from her pussy.

He licked his way up her thigh and dove between her pussy lips. Her scream cut through the air.

"Fuuuucckkk! Aaaaaahhhh!!! Eat me you fuck!!!"

He grinned and moved his lips to her inner thigh where he altered between nibbling and licking her thigh, building her desire. He slid a hand up her thigh and teased her pussy lips with the tip of his finger. Her hips bucking, trying to get it inside her. As he kissed up her thigh and slowly made his way to her clit, he slid his finger slowly between her folds and pierced her pussy. He felt her muscles grip his finger and once his tongue touched her clit he felt the squeeze get stronger.

"Fuck fuck fuckfuckfuck!!! You fucking bastard!!! Make me cum!!!"

He sucked on her clit and added a second finger into her pussy. His fingers were long enough to massage her cervix as he thrust them in and out of her. Her hips were bucking harder now, she felt the pressure building and he stopped sucking on her clit but kept thrusting his fingers in and out. Her back arched lifting her ads off of the table. He moves to the side, his other hand now pressing on her belly as he fucked her pussy with his fingers.

"Uggghh...Mmmm... Shi.... Shi...shiiittt... oh fuck fffuck... ffu...uuu.... kkkkkkkk!!!!"

His cock was so hard from her reactions that he had to fuck her soon, but first he kept moving his fingers faster and faster, until finally she started squirting her juices into the air.

"Yes, yesss... fuck my hole... Jesus, please let me cum!!! Ah aaah. Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!"

They soaked his fingers, his arm and her clothes. He kept finger fucking her until the flow slowed and her breathing became ragged. She collapsed back, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh god... oh god... oh my. Thank you..."

"I am not done yet my love."

Chapter Three

Grace looked up at him, her eyes wide. "What do you mean. We have to stop. Someone might come..." she said in a low whisper.

"Yes, yes...someone will cum" he looked at her and grinned.

She looked down at his erect cock. It was hard and long and throbbing. He grabbed her ankles and lifted them up, opening her pussy and her ass to his view. He pushed her legs wide and turned her so that she was across the length of the table. With no bench in the way he walked between her legs, his cock pointing the way.

Her eyes we full of mixed emotions. Part of her wanted his cock buried deep inside her. The other part wanted to be let loose, they might be caught. She tossed her head around and looked around to see if anyone was watching. She thought she saw the reflection of light off of glass but it was gone quickly.

Darren held her ankles and pressed the tip of his cock to the folds of her pussy. She sucked in her breath as she felt the tip resting against her flesh. He slowly pressed into her, the thick tip opening her slowly, stretching her around his girth. All thoughts of the light receded as she felt his hard cock entered her slowly.

"ooohh... yesss... more, more" she panted as her hands went to her thighs and held on tightly.

He pushed deeper into her and she could feel him fill her with his organ. The slow and steady pace made it feel like she was being filled beyond capacity. She could feel him in every part of her pussy, there was no area he was not connected to. The sensation drove her farther towards orgasm. Suddenly she felt his tip touch her cervix, at this time she realized that he was not seated completely inside.

"Ugh...god you are so tight... there is just a little more...can you take another two inches? Do you want to?" his voice tinged with mirth.

He started pulling out and she moved her legs violently, tearing them from his grip and wrapped them around his waist. She pulled him hard into her. His cock slammed into her completely.

"Arrgghh!!!! Daaaaammnn! Oh fuck, I am fucking full... Fuck me Darren, fuck me now!" she screamed.

He pulled out slowly and heard her sharp intake of breath. He smiled down at her and shoved into her quick and hard.

"Oh, shit yes! Fuck me hard!" she screamed

He started pulling out and slamming into her harder and faster. His grunting in time with hers. Her legs moving in time with his thrusts.

"Okay, keep going, do...don...oh god don't stop... ugh...grrr... uugghh... yessss!"

"Oh, fuck you are tight... damn hot... uugghh. Uugghh" he reached up and used her tits to support him. He squeezed them under his hands and pulled on them as he kept thrusting into her.

She could feel him engorging even more as he got closer to coming. She ground herself on him, milking him with her pussy muscles.

"Cum in me... I am close...just cum with me now!!"

With a final thrust he buried himself deep inside her and filled her pussy to over flowing. He kept thrusting, shooting sperm over and over into her. Her orgasm rolled through her with each spurt, soon she was squirting, coating them both in her juices and his cum.

He fell on top of her, his face resting on her breasts. She reached up and stroked his hair as they both came down from the intensity.

He looked her in the eye and kissed her passionately. Breaking the kiss, he leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Once more, for old times' sake."

She looked up at him, wondering what he was talking about. Surely, he could not go again. She felt like a ragdoll as he rolled her over on her stomach. Bent at the waist, her toes barely touched the ground. She could feel his erection pressing on her skin and he leaned over her and kissed the back of her neck. His kisses followed the flow of her spine, soon she felt his beard scrape across her ass and his tongue started to lick from the base of her spine and down the crack of her ass.

She reached out and grabbed the sides of the table. Oh my...is he???

Again, there was a flash of light, this time towards the street. Must have been a reflection on a passing car window. Oh shit, what if they saw?

He knelt between her legs and licked down her crack, finding the little brown star, spreading her cheeks with his hands he opened her up and licked around the rim and then he stuck it in, lapping up her unique flavor.

Oh my, the last time he did that... oh my

He made her slick with his saliva, moving one hand between her legs, he rubbed her clit with a finger and slid two others into her pussy. She heard the squishing from between her legs, she moaned, dreading and desiring what was to come next. He scooped her juices with his fingers and coated her ass. He slid a finger inside to gauge the tightness. As soon as she was a bit looser he slipped a second finger in. Working it around, loosening her up. He added a third finger and she was squirming all over the place.