It was Just Lunch...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please... no... I don't want to. Please don't make me."

He reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit. She started moaning and grinding into his finger. When he moved it away she thrust her hips out to try and get it back.

"You want it... you want to cum so badly..." he rubbed her clit a little more.

"Uggghh... please... aaahhh ...Mmmm... nooo" she whimpered.

"What would you be willing to do?" he gently stroked her clit.

"I can't, there is nothing...Uggghh. What do you want?"

"No, my dear little MILF, are you willing to do anything for release and relief?" he grinned down at her as he continued teasing her clit and slowly tracing his finger over her wet hole as he pushed the large dildo farther in.

"Oh, please...please stop. I ca... can...can't ta...take...any more." She panted.

He took her clit between two fingers and slowly squeezed.

"Uggghh...Mmmm...gghhaa..."

He squeezed harder and pulled.

"Aaaaaahhhh!!!! Anything!!! I will do anything!!!! Just stop!!!" she screamed so loudly her voice cracked.

"There was a young woman with you last night. I believe her name is Rebecca, at least from the photo of her on her contact info. You will convince her to come here and then she will take your place"

"No...I can't..."

"Then..." he said grabbing her cell phone from the bed. "Do what I say and I won't send the text." He whispered.

"okay...whatever you say...just leave Becca out of it."

He activated the camera app on her phone and set it to video and started recording, then he grabbed the dildo and pushed it in and out of her, her juices coating it until it glistened. The squishing noise of it churning her pussy was loud in the quiet room.

"Oh, fuck yes just make me cum!!"

He reamed her like a piston, faster and faster then the world exploded in her head as her orgasm pulsed through her body and her juices squirted up and out. It covered the bed and showed up on the video in great detail. She passed out again.

Chapter Six

When she came to, she had been released from the device and bindings. Looking down at her, her mascara smudged from the tears and her lipstick smeared across her mouth, he smiled and said "I want you to go to the closet and put on what you find in there. Meet me in the lobby, we are going to have lunch." He went to the door and stopped. "Oh, and if you decide not to do what I asked, I will send the video I took of your tryst yesterday to your husband, and maybe even the one I took of you today" He opened the door and walk out.

She stared at the door, her mouth hanging open. She moved from the bed to closet and opened it. She fell back to the bed and stared at the clothes. A white blouse and a black skirt, on the floor there were four-inch black heels. She couldn't go out in that, what if someone saw her? But she knew he had video, he had fucking pictures of her and Darren.

She got up and pulled the clothes out of the closet. She looked around the room and realized she had no underwear either. More tears ran down her face. She took the skirt off of the hanger and put it on. The skirt barely made it to mid-thigh. If she sat down or bent over, she would flash the world everything. Next, she put on the blouse. She could barely get the fabric around her chest and the bottom of the blouse stopped at her midriff.

She stood before the mirror and looked at herself. The look brought to mind a hooker/catholic school girl. After putting on the shoes, she went to the door and paused, composing herself, and then opened the door, stepping into the hallway.

The walk to the elevator was a long one. Grace kept jumping at every noise thinking someone was going to come into the hallway and see her. Having made it to the elevator she pressed the call button and waited.

Soon the doors opened. She started to step in and then noticed the young man from the desk when she arrived. He smiled at her and handed her a slip of paper. She stepped in and opened the paper as the doors closed.

Meet me in the parking lot, the black Escalade. By the way, be nice to the bearer of this note. You are my gift to him. You have twenty minutes to be in the car. Other than that, you are his.

The young man turned the key that was already in the elevator control panel and shut the elevator down.

"So, we have 18 minutes..." He opened the fly of his pants and removed his cock. "Just bend over, grab your ankles and take it like the whore you are... Mrs. Sampson"

Her eyes went wide. He knows my name. Who is he?

He grabbed her roughly and pushed her against the wall of the elevator. "I said bend over and grab your ankles slut!" he lifted her skirt and slapped her ass hard.

Grace bent at the waist and grabbed her ankles. She felt the skirt lift up and expose her ass and pussy to the young man's view. She heard a few clicks and then felt his cock press against her pussy lips, there were a few more clicks and then he shoved his cock into her wet hole. She felt him penetrate her and he started fucking her mercilessly. The pain shot through her, even though she was wet it still hurt.

"Oh god Mrs. Sampson, I have dreamed of this day for years. Ever since your family came to the city pool and you were wearing that blue bikini." His thrusting became faster and more manic.

All she could do is sob as he possessed her, made her nothing but a tool for his lust.

"Oh fuck... so close to cumming..." he grabbed her hips and pushed her off of him. "on your knees and face me."

She turned around and went to her knees. She looked up at him and he was stroking his cock. He grabbed her by the back of her head and held her close as he continued to jack off. Suddenly he was shooting his cum all over her face. The first spurt hit her between the eyes, then across her mouth, one shot into her hair.

"Open your mouth Mrs. Sampson, take the rest and swallow it"

She didn't think he would make it to put it in her mouth. He was jacking it so quickly, but she watched as he squeezed the shaft to keep from cumming. She opened her mouth and he shoved it down her throat. "Suck it"

She wrapped her lips around the thick cock and sucked. He was quickly filling her mouth. The joys of youth, being able to cum over and over. She tried to swallow as fast as she could, but some oozed out of her mouth. Soon he was done and he pushed her to the floor. He opened the elevator doors on the second floor and there were two young men standing there.

She looked up and recognized them both. Friends of her youngest son, they had just graduated, she had hosted their 18th birthday parties over the summer. They leered at her and entered the elevator. Staring at the cum on her mouth and her exposed pussy from her fall to the floor.

"Dude, you were right. What a cum hungry slut she is." He said looking at the young man who had just fucked her.

"Now, Grace..." he paused as the name flowed across his tongue. "I have wanted to fuck you since I was 16." He said, as he stared at her pussy.

"Are you sure there is no one on this floor, man?" the other young boy said to the clerk.

"Absolutely, I moved all reservations to the 1st or 4th floors. This floor and the one above are empty. Slow month and all that."

The second one grabbed her by the hair and dragged her off of the elevator.

"Please stop, you are hurting me!" she grabbed at that hand that held her hair. Trying to ease the pressure so her hair did not get ripped out.

He dragged her into the hall and shoved her to her hands and knees. "I think we will just do you here. Jimmy, crawl under her and fuck her cunt. I am going to take her ass. Carl, why don't you fuck her mouth. Let's see how much a slut she truly is."

The first boy lay down on his back and opened his fly. He pulled his cock out and it was fairly well sized, about 6 inches but thick, very thick. He grabbed Grace and guided her over him.

Pulling her skirt up and exposing her forbidden treasures, he guided her down onto his throbbing cock.

"Oh shit, Manny, she is fucking loose as hell. She has been well and truly fucked. I think it will be better when Becca is added to the mix. I have wanted to fuck her, since, well, forever."

"Jimmy, once I get my cock in her ass, she will tighten right up. Becca will be much later." Manny said as he got down on his knees behind the humiliated woman.

Carl stood before her, his phone out. He snapped a couple of pictures as her ass and cunt were filled by the young men. With her eyes closed and mouth open, trying to deal with the pain, it looked as if she was truly enjoying this.

He adjusted the viewfinder until only her face and the bodies of the boys were in the pictures. Then he grabbed her by the hair and jerked it up. Her mouth opened and he shoved his rock hard cock into her mouth and snapped a few more pics.

"Well, Mrs. Sampson...Grace... I think when our benefactor is done with you, we will still get to play, unless you want these pics sent across our friends lists." Putting his phone away he took her head in his hands and roughly rammed her head up and down on his cock. Basically just masturbating with her mouth and throat.

Her coughs and gags echoed down the hall and the two boys fucking her ended up getting into a rhythm.

"Dude, don't make her throw up while I am down here!"

"Oh, shut up and fuck her cunt. But do not cum in her. We need to cover her face and hair so she will look nice for her afternoon on the town." Manny said as he chuckled.

All three laughed at that and Grace felt them moving, their cocks having finished abusing her, left her sore and rubbed raw. They rolled her on her back and stood over her. As they jerked off over her body, they aimed their cocks down at her face.

Soon ropes of cum were shooting out and splashing over her face, hair and neck. She could feel it building up, some covering her eyes, getting in her nose, a little making it into her mouth. Her tears flowed, humiliated by the actions of these boys, but more by her body's reaction to the abuse. She was coming, with no more stimulation than the cum hitting her body.

They pulled her to her feet and led her back into the elevator. Pushing her against the wall, they lifted her skirt one more time. Jimmy and Manny were on either side of her and held one hand against the wall. Putting a leg between her legs, they spread her open.

Carl stood behind her and pressed the button for the lobby, then she heard the sound of a belt being pulled from the pants loops. She shook her head.

"No... what do you think..." her speech cut off as the first lash of the belt landed across her ass cheeks. "Ghaaaa!!!" she screamed

"Now just relax Grace" Carl said to her. "We have 3 more minutes and I want you to remember them. If I can get 10 in before the door opens, you can go. But if the door opens and I am not done, I will continue, no matter who is out there."

"Oh, pleases... get it over with." She grimaced as she said this. Not wanting anyone to see her ass spanked with a leather belt. By the time the door opened, her ass was red, in some places the skin was slightly bleeding, but not badly.

The doors opened and the young men exited to the lobby, leaving her there covered in cum.

"You better hurry, you have one minute to get to the car. You really do not want your family to see that video. I gave him the phone numbers of your sons and our mutual friends. Everyone will know you for the slut you are." They continued to walk away and Carl turned back one more time. "Oh, and later you will be meeting more of my friends. It is going to be a fun afternoon." He chuckled and went behind the check-in desk like nothing had happened.

She got to her feet and rushed out of the hotel. Finding the car, she tried to get in, but the door was locked. She slapped at the window with the palm of her hand and heard the door unlock.

"You were almost late." The man said to her. "It looks like someone had a good time."

She looked around for something to clean herself up with.

"Never mind about that. You will keep that on your face. After all you are a slut and it should show."

They exited the parking lot and drove about a half mile. The ride was uncomfortable after the sound beating her ass had taken. Soon though, she recognized where they were going. It was the sandwich shop she was at the other day. It was before lunch and she thought she saw the girl from the other day behind the counter. She could not go in there, this was humiliating.

He exited the car and moved around to her side of the car. Opening the door, he gestured for her to get out.

"Please no, she knows me..." Grace whispered to him.

"I know, it was here I saw you first." He informed her. "I was pulling in as you were leaving. She was looking at the number you gave her. You do realize she is only 19 and you were setting her up with your much older friend." He shook his head. "You are not only a slut, but a corrupter too. And yet, I am to spare Becca but not his girl."

He took her by the arm and guided her to the shop. Tabby looked up as they entered, a look of shock on her face.

"Tabby, this nice lady" he gestured at Grace "Would like to offer you an apology"

"Daddy, don't do this" Tabby pleaded.

Grace's eyes went wide. Daddy?!

He turned to her and sighed "Yes, she is my daughter, and yes I intend to make you pay for offering her to your "friend". Now apologize to your victim, my daughter."

Grace looked at the young girl. Only now realizing what she had done. She had been so wrapped up in the anticipation of being with Darren, and seeing the lust in the girl's eyes, she never even considered the girl's age.

"Tabby I am so sorry for what I did. I did not think, I was wrong. Please forgive me." She wept as she spoke to the girl.

"Daddy, why are you doing this..." she looked at her father "Here? I thought we were going to wait until later?"

What?! Grace looked at the father and daughter, extremely confused as to what was going on.

Tabby walked up to Grace and looked her over. She reached out and took her by the shoulder and turned her around. As Grace turned, she felt the girl's hand lifting her skirt. Tabby stopped turning her, held her skirt up high and proceeded to slap her ass.

"You tried to pass me off to your fuck buddy." Slap "You thought I was just a thing to give away, and I am not even yours" slap, slap. Grace's ass was starting to sting from the slaps Tabby was giving her ass. Her eyes were watering, yet again today, but now in anguish for what she had done to the girl. She felt, that now she deserved what was happening to her.

Tabby looked at her father. "She reminds me so much of mom... I think this will be fun." She reached between Grace's legs and squeezed her pussy hard, one of her nails digging into Grace's clit. Grace went to her knees, her scream ripping through the air.

"Yes daddy, this will be cathartic. She will make a great toy. At least until I tire of her." She still had a grip on Grace's pussy, she slid her thumb into it while she dug her nail deeper into her clit. "My mom started passing me off to her boyfriend's when I was thirteen, until daddy came back, I was passed from man to man. On my seventeenth birthday Daddy came and rescued me. For two years I have been safe...and you come in and bring it all back." She squeezed Grace's flesh between her thumb and her finger, so hard that they almost touched.

"Aaarrggghhh!! Please... sto... sto... stop!!!" Grace screamed.

"Before my Daddy and I are done with you, you will be begging us for it, over and over again." She let go of Grace and pulled her thumb out roughly, her nail scraping the inside of Grace's cunt.

She pushed Grace to the ground. "Take her away Daddy, anywhere. I get off at 3. Maybe she will too." She spat on Grace and went back around the counter.

Daddy took Grace by the arm and pulled her to her feet. He chuckled and steered her towards the door, her sobs echoed through the shop. A car was pulling up as he turned to his daughter. "3:30 at the hotel, room 421. A key will be left for you at the desk. Love you baby."

"Love you Daddy, see you at 3:30!"

He took Grace out to the car, the man that had just pulled up stared at Grace. There was a hint of recognition in his eyes, but he shook his head and went into the shop.

They drove off to the hotel. "So, MILF slut, looks like it is going to be a very long day...or maybe longer... My daughter seems quite smitten with you."

Chapter Seven

He escorted her back to the room. She noticed that there were ropes hanging from the head board and started to dread what this might mean for her.

"We are almost done for the day. We do not want your family wondering... yet. However, this weekend you will be meeting me at a place of my choosing and you will be there very early in the morning and I will be keeping you until late evening. So, you better come up with a good story, or not. You will however, be there or not only will your family get the videos, but I will post them on all the free porn sites with your real name of course. Sad if people search for you online and these videos are at the top of the list. Bad news on a background check."

She blanched at that and fell to the bed. Her life could not get more hellish. He stood before her and reached down to push her flat on the bed. She lay there like a rag doll, she was defeated and just could not put up a fight, nor could she bring herself to assist. She just allowed him to move her around like a puppet.

He grabbed her right arm and dragged her up the bed. Taking the rope on that side of the bed, he wrapped it around her wrist and pulled it tight. He moved around the bed and repeated the process with her left arm. He went down to the bottom of the bed and pulled her left leg out to the side and bound it to the leg of the bed. By the time he was done she was spread eagle on the bed. He took two pillows and placed them under her head and shoulders. He placed two more pillows under her hips, lifting her up for better access to her cunt and ass.

"Do I need to gag you, slut? It would remove one of your more entertaining holes for the group." He looked down on her with a leer.

She looked at him, confusion on her face. Group? What group? She thought.

"Who...who is in this group?" she asked plaintively.

"Oh, some I am guessing you know. Some you may not know." According to Carl at the desk, at least three of them are friends of your sons'. So, I guess you will know four of the participants. My daughter you know, and she may bring one of her friends, so you will entertain a few women also. Hopefully this is not your first time for that."

"I have never been with a woman. Please don't, no more. Is there any way I can do something for you that does not involve people who know my family?" she begged.

"Nope, my daughter wants to teach you a lesson, one that you won't forget and so you do not ever repeat it again."

"I understand that... I really do... but please, I beg of you... don't"

He chuckled at that "Begging will not help. You had just better hope that you convince the others that it stops today. Though, that probably will not work on my Tabby...I think she is going to want to play with you for a long time."

There was a knock at the door. "Looks like your first ones are here."

He walked over to the door and opened it. Three young men entered the room, not one of them was much older than twenty-three.

"See, I told you it was Mrs. Sampson!" the short blonde one said.

"Yeah Bill, I guess you were not lying after all" the tall redhead said.

"Come on man, let's get this party started!" the dark haired on yelled.

Grace looked at the young men. She knew all three of them. The were close friends with her oldest son, Patrick. She was shocked, but probably shouldn't be, they all had girlfriends and seemed to love them, so why were they here? The redhead was Jake, the blonde was William and dark haired one was Clyde. They were all school friends and co-workers of her oldest. They spend time hunting and fishing, having dinner with her family. Hell, they were practically family, and yet they were here to abuse and humiliate her.