It was Just Lunch...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wrote "I am a whore. I have been paid to be here and be used by any who see fit to use me" on her chest and stomach in bright red.

"The desk clerk will offer this room to certain people who check in. You may end up being here for a few days. Or maybe someone will take pity on you and call your husband to come get you, if he decides he wants to."

He walked to the door. "Goodbye Grace. It has been my pleasure. I am off to find the next cheating whore and teach her a lesson. Somewhere in Manchester... another friend of Darren's as it happens. He seems to attract them." He chuckled and left the room.

She was alone in the dark. Waiting for what would happen next. She gave up, she was no longer going to fight it. Whoever and whatever wanted to use her, she was resigned to her life now. No one would save her. She just hoped her mother and sister never found out.

Please God, do not let them find out.

Epilogue

Darren watched the videos he had been sent. He shook his head in wonder, they had succeeded, whether or not she knew it now, it went as planned. Soon he would take possession of her from Tabby. Then the second part of his plan would come to fruition. There were three more women on his list, one here in Manchester, one more in Florida and one in Texas. For now that was enough.

The place in Arizona was almost done and he would have somewhere private to play with his toys. This was going to be a fine year after all, and once he was done with them, maybe he would sell them, either in Egypt or Saudi Arabia. Right now though, he sat back as the next woman on his list finished sucking his cock.

"Yeah Tracy you will be doing this and so much more. If I really feel evil, maybe I will add your daughter Columbia to the mix. That would be awesome, fucking mother and daughter together. They do look so much alike."

His thoughts slowly shut down as he exploded in Tracy's mouth. Filling her small mouth to over-flowing, some she could swallow and the rest flew out her nose and mouth when she coughed.

Yes, this was going to be an amazing little Harem he was putting together. Could life get any better?

The End???