It was Just Lunch...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake walked up to her and climbed onto the bed next to her. "Mrs. Sampson, what would your husband say if he saw you like this? What would he do?" he reached down and opened her much too small blouse. Exposing her tits to the room.

"Look guys, no bra, a true MILF slut." With on hand he took a nipple between his fingers and squeezed and pulled.

Bill moved to the other side of her and grabbed that nipple, copying what Jake was doing. "Yeah...Grace" he said her name like tasting a dessert for the first time "What WOULD your husband say? What will he say when he sees what we are going to do to you. Oh, all the things our girls won't do, because they are too prudish. Sure, a hand-job and maybe some straight sex. But nothing kinky, and today we are going to introduce you to kinky."

Clyde looked her over and climbed on the bed between her legs. He slid his hand up her thigh, pushing the skirt up to her waist, his fingers caressing the lips of her pussy. "yeah... kinky" he slipped a finger into her pussy while the other two continued to assault her nipples. They grinned at Clyde as he continued.

"You are so fucking wet... Mom." Calling her what all her kids friends called her, because they spent so much time at her home.

"Mom... have you ever dreamed about any of us, young men, fucking your MILF pussy? Go on, be honest, tell us if you have fantasized about any of us." He said as he slipped a second finger into her hot, wet cunt.

"No, nnn...ooo...I have not... please do not do this to me... please."

"Oh... Mom... how can I not do this to you. Most of us have lusted after you for years. We would talk about what we would do to you, with you, if we ever had the chance...not in front of your boys of course... though they fantasize about our moms." The three boys chuckled. "Maybe we can set it up that our moms can be included in this little soiree, although not with their son included. That would be too Weird..." he chuckled as he said that. He looked her in the eye and pushed a third finger into her twat.

Bill's eyes glazed over and his mouth hung open. "Are you going to try and get your whole fist inside her!?"

"Oh god no! Don't... please! You will tear me apart!" she screamed

Clyde looked at Jake "Put something in her mouth and shut her up"

"What? My dick? She might bite it off." He looked down at Grace. "You bite my dick and I will be sure that everyone, your family, your friends, the folks at church know what you did here. I will show them the video of everything you are going to do tonight."

She looked at the three boys and the blood drained from her face and upper chest. "I...I wont bite...please do not show anyone any videos"

Jake climbed out of the bed and stripped his clothes off. She could not resist looking at him. He was already erect and had to be a good eight inches long and possibly three inches around. The head of his cock was just a little bigger, but not by much. He climbed up on the bed and straddled her torso, his cock brushing against her lips.

"Open up... Mom" he said with a grin.

She opened her mouth and moved forward as he slid his cock into her mouth. She was dying on the inside; her sons' friends were going to use her for things their own girlfriends would not do and for some reason they wanted to inflict this same experience on their own mothers. What the hell is going on in the world.

He slid his cock slowly to the back of her throat. He could feel the entrance to her throat as his cock was almost all the way in. Just a few more inches and for the first time a girl... no a woman... would take his whole cock all the way in. Two more inches and he would be seated all the way in her mouth and down her throat.

Bill watched his friend pretty much gag his best friend's mom with his cock, while his other friend now had four fingers in her cunt. He wanted, no needed in on this. He stood up and undressed, his six inch cock sprung up, he was harder than he had ever been before. He went to the head of the bed and untied her left arm.

Taking her hand, he placed it on his cock. Her eyes went wide, how thick was this cock, she could not get her fingers to touch. He had to be at least five maybe six inches around. He was thicker than the dildo that had been pushed into her pussy.

She stroked his cock, short slow strokes, the head of his cock was even thicker, but spongy. She was afraid of what he would do to her with that fucking monster. She tried to stroke him until he came, maybe if she milked him dry maybe he would not fuck her with this thing in her hand.

She stopped thinking about the cock in her hand when the cock in her mouth bottomed out and Jake held it there. It was hard to breathe, she tried through her nose, but the cock filled her mouth and blocked her nasal passages. Air was hard to come by, he was doing to her what that man had done to her, but Jake had no idea what he was doing, he was just enjoying the feel of his whole cock in some woman's mouth.

Clyde decided he wanted to get her attention. With his other hand he rubbed her clit with his thumb as he pushed four fingers deep into her. Her juices flowed out and covered his hand. The more he worked her over the more she became aroused. Soon she was squirting all over his hand and he knew the time was right. He folded his thumb into the palm of his hand and forced it into her. His hand was large and he could here her scream around his friend's cock.

He kept pushing in until her pussy accepted his hand and her opening closed on his wrist. He was shocked that his whole hand fit in her cunt. He rotated his hand left and right, feeling her hips thrust up. He heard Jake groaning.

"Whatever you are doing man, it is making her suck my cock into her mouth, trying to get all of me into her. It feels so...gah...so fucking amaz... amazi... AMAZING!!!!"

"Oh shit! I am going to cum down her throat! Aaaggghhh!!" he came down her throat, rope after rope of cum filling her stomach until she could not take any more and coughed around his cock, sperm bursting out of her mouth and around his cock, covering her chest and chin, she kept coughing as he kept cumming. Tears ran down her eyes, snot and sperm ran out of her nose. She thought she would throw up, but he pulled out and the last few spurts covered her face, thick gobs coated her eyes and her hair.

She looked like an abused and cheap whore. He had never been so turned on. He pulled back and the last spurt covered her chest. He wiped his cock on her skin and rolled off of the bed.

Bill looked at her and grinned.

"God please no...do not put that in my mouth, it wont fit!" she begged

"Oh mom, of course it will fit. Just as Clyde's hand fit in your hot, tight cunt"

With that statement, she focused on the hand inside her and the euphoria of the moment was dispelled by the acknowledgement of the pain shooting through her pussy. He was twisting and thrusting slowly in her canal. The pain was excruciating, but it slowly turned to pleasure... her body was giving the ultimate betrayal, the pleasure was overwhelming her, the humiliation was arousing her more than she had ever been aroused before. She wanted these boys to use her and abuse her until she passed out from the pleasure.

Bill climbed up on her chest, taking Jake's place. He held her nose closed and jammed his cock into her mouth. He did not come close to her throat, but he stretched her mouth out wider than she had ever had it stretched before. With her nose pinched closed he fucked her face like she was a fuck doll. Between her jacking his cock and now her mouth around his cock it did not take him long to cum into her mouth. His sperm was like a firehose, he must have filled her mouth with more than a few cups full.

She could not hold more in her stomach, it spewed forth all over his abdomen and her chest. Bill finished cumming in her and on her as he pulled out and she kept spewing the jism from her stomach all over her chest. Clyde laughed and torn his hand out of her cunt causing her to scream in pain and arch her back thrusting her hips in the air.

Clyde looked down at Grace. "It seems your pussy it too stretched out for it to be fucked at this time. We will have to give it a break for a while. So, here is what I am going to do." He stood up and removed his clothes. She just stared at his cock. The fucker was a monster. Almost as thick at Bill's and as long if not longer than Jake's. The head was so much thicker.

"Grace..." he used her name, not her last name, not Mom. She knew she was just someone he was going to fuck now. All respect for her was gone. "I am going to fuck your ass, slow and deliberate. I am going to tear your ass up like I did your cunt, and when I am done, Billy is going to fuck your ass with his monster, and I am going to shove my ass coated cock down your throat and fill you with my seed, and he "he pointed over his shoulder at the man. "is going to record it, and maybe we will and maybe we won't share it. Nothing you will do will impact the decision. We will do what we feel like doing. It may ruin you, but in the end, you will be ours, to do with what we will. We own you now, you will do who we want, when we want, where we want. You have no choice, whether we share it and you have only us who will take you. Or if we don't, because you do not want us to share. Get used to it. You have a new life now."

She sobbed loudly at this and the tears flowed from her eyes. She started to wail at her future and her mind finally shut down. She lay limp on the bed, resigned to her fate. All because she had offered a young girl to her best friend.

Chapter Eight

She lay there in bed. Bill crawled between her legs. His eyes filled with lust. He girlfriend could not and would not take his big cock in any of her orifices. He had to just accept hand jobs and eating her pussy while fingering her to climax. Now though he had a woman who could not resist. They had a hold of her, and she had no recourse but to submit.

He pressed the tip of his cock against her opening, spreading her pussy lips. She thought, after Clyde's fist, it still felt like it was being stretched. He pushed inward slowly and the pain was excruciating. Her pussy was so tender. Soon his head burst past her opening and his cock entered her canal. She could feel it pressing all inside her cunt.

The sensation aroused her, her body quivered with the wave of her orgasm the rushed through her body. She exploded over his cock her juices erupting with such violence that his groin was soaked, the sheets as wet as if someone poured a bucket of water over it. It lubricated her enough that he started to thrust into her violently, frantically. To finally have a woman's cunt surrounding his cock was a sensation he thought he would never feel.

His lust took over and the thrust in and out of her like a wild animal. Soon he was close to orgasm, his cock thickening with the blood flow, elongating, stretching her beyond full and she felt him hitting her cervix and the pain was exquisite. She screamed again and again until her voice failed her and all she could do was croak hoarsely. His cum filled her to over flowing and it mixed with her excretion on the bed.

Bill rolled to the side and the guys high fived him. He smiled at them and pointed to his still hard cock. Jake and Clyde laughed and looked at Grace.

"Damn Grace, looks like he is not done."

The horrified look on her face was priceless. The man who started it all had got all of it on video so far and could not wait to upload this to Video-one and Porn Hub. Brazzers might pay for the complete video, from the other days fucking in the park to everything done since. Once his daughter arrived the humiliation would have reached a crescendo.

Bill motioned for the others to untie her legs. Jake took one leg and Clyde the other. They pulled them up by the ankles and pulled them up and out. Her ass pulled up and open, Bill climbed on the bed and lined his cock up with her asshole. He smiled down at her, she just closed her eyes tightly and tried to relax her body, He pressed the tip against her brown star and took his fucking time. Slowly pressing his cock into her, the head spreading her open, by going so slow the pain lasted a while.

His tip was so fucking thick she really thought he was going to bust her open and would be using her blood as lubricant. Finally, his head popped through and the pain lessened, but not by much, she was gasping for breath and could not scream any more. Her body was exhausted and she collapsed as he fucked her ass harder than he had fucked her pussy.

He thrust harder and faster into her ass. He fucked her raw, her asshole was red from the friction, he could not believe his luck, he was fucking a woman's ass and he had fucked her cunt already. This was the best day ever, and he would be able to do this as often as he wanted. Though he would have to give her time to recover. They had already discussed how and when they would have her.

They also knew that Tabby was going to have her for a while before they got her again. They were okay with that, because Tabby would be here any minute with a huge surprise for Grace. They looked at each other and looked at the clock. Jake winked at Clyde and he looked at Grace.

"Soon, real soon Tabby will be here. I am not sure you will enjoy what is next, but we sure as hell will." He laughed the maniacal laugh of the demented and insane.

As if on cue, there was a knock at the door. Bill walked over to the door and opened it. There was a gasp from the hall.

"Oh my, what have you done? There is blood on your penis." A familiar voice said.

Grace thought there was no way she could be surprised any more. The voice she heard was one she never expected to hear in this situation. She hoped she was mistaken, but then in walked Rebecca. She stopped in the doorway and stared at Grace. Behind her, Tabby entered the room. Rebecca turned to Tabby.

"This...this is who was going to pass you off to some strange man? Who was it?"

"Some guy named Darren that she was fucking."

Rebecca turned on Grace and stalked to the bed. She seemed to tower over the bound woman, then she drew her hand back and slapped her across the face with all her strength. Rebecca had split Grace's lip and then she slapped Grace again, causing her head to violently turn, her left eye started to bruise.

"You betrayed DAD! You betrayed your children, MY BOYFRIEND! What the fuck were you thinking?!" Rebecca screamed at Grace and grabbed her by the hair, she started shaking her head back and forth.

Tabby grabbed a hold of Rebecca and pulled her away. "It is alright, you and I will both get our revenge on this fucking slut. I promise you she will pay. Starting with us. We will punish her physically, then we will destroy all that she holds dear."

Rebecca turned to her friend and hugged her close, tears streaming down her face as she sobbed into her friend's shoulder.

The boys looked at each other and moved to gather their clothes. "I think it is time we go. Grace, I almost feel sorry for you. Just enough that we will not bother you again. I think the girls are going to do worse to you than we could. We will not tell your sons. You WILL have to live with what we have done to you. You did bring it on yourself though." They each hugged Tabby and Rebecca as they left.

Do I deserve this? Do I deserve the humiliation and the pain? No...I do deserve to pay for my transgressions, but I do not deserve this. I am, however going to have to suffer this, because they will not let me go until they believe I have paid the price. Please God, let them tire quickly of this punishment. I will never do this again, I will never betray a trust ever again. Just let this be over quickly.

Rebecca untied her and dragged her to her feet. Tabby opened the closet and then grabbed the rope from the bed. Winding it around the clothing rod in the closet, she turned to Rebecca. "Push her over here."

Rebecca pushed her to Tabby and she pulled Graces arms towards the rod and wrapped the remainder of the rope around her wrists expertly. She then got behind Grace and first pulled her right leg back until just the toes were supporting her weight. The rope from the foot of the bed was wrapped around her ankle, now her toes and her arms were supporting her weight along with her left leg.

Rebecca climbed onto the bed and moved to the other side of Grace. She grabbed the rope from the headboard and tied it to the leg of the bed near the wall. Taking Grace's left leg, she pulled it back until her legs were spread and just the toes of each foot were supporting her, then she tied it off to the last rope and Grace could feel the pressure in her arms and toes as all her weight was pulling on her arms.

"I guess we will start with these." Grace looked over her shoulder at Tabby. She was holding two whips with strands of leather hanging off the ends. She handed one to Rebecca and looked Grace in the eyes.

"We will whip you, and you will count out each one. You will thank us for showing you our attention and beg for another one. We will stop when we tire of this, or when you are so hoarse you can no longer speak. Of course, we will know when your screams are just bare whispers. This could take a long time."

She drew her arm back and struck Grace with all her might. She screamed when the lashes impacted with her skin, welts rose almost immediately.

"Arrgghh!!!! One!... Thank...thank you for showing me attention... may I have another?"

"Why yes you fucking slut, you may." Rebecca said and this time she hauled off and struck her back with all her might.

"AAARRGGHH! Two!... Thank you...ugh... for... showing me att... atten...attention... may I have another?" tears flowed down her face. How did she have any tears left. All she had been doing today was crying and it looked like it would never end. How much more pain could she endure? Surely, she would pass out again and get some relief from the pain.

"Let's try something a bit different." Tabby moved to Grace's side and turned to face her at an angle. She dragged the whip slowly across her ass and let the strands fall between her legs.

"Please! Do not whip me there! Please! I am so sorry. Haven't I suffered enough? I will never do it again! Rebecca, have mercy. He wanted me to give you to him to spare my pain, but I would not... please stop this...please..."

Chapter Nine

Rebecca stood before Grace, running the whip down her back. The strands caressed her ass and thighs. Then with a hard flick of the wrist, she snapped them up and between Grace's legs. One of the strands managed to get between her pussy lips and flow up, striking her clit painfully.

"Aaaggghhh! Becca... please stop..." she sobbed as the pain receded.

Tabby ducked under her and looked up at her face. "What is it that you do not understand? We ARE going to punish you. This is nothing. Wasting your begging now is fruitless." She reached up with both hands and pinched Grace's nipples. She pulled on them, lifting her breasts where she could see them.

Grace sucked in her breath and winced in pain. Becca was whipping her ass and pussy, Tabby was pulling and twisting her nipples and her juices were flowing. She regretted even thinking "how much worse could it get". She now, really did not want to know. It had to end sometime, didn't it?

The girls slowed their torture over time. Grace had lost track. All she knew was her hands were being released and she was eased to the floor. The man lifted her up and placed her on the bed. Tabby was laying there, naked, but she had a harness on that held a dildo slightly smaller than the one uses on her earlier.

"Hop on up here mom. Time for you to receive a proper fucking."

"I can't... I am too raw and sore. The boys...they...they damaged me I think. I can not take any more... I need rest...