It was Just Lunch...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh mom, just a while longer and you can rest for a few hours. Promise." Becca giggled.

She pushed Grace forward by the hips. Guiding her over Tabby, Rebecca lined up the strap-on and put the tip between her pussy lips. Grace tried hard not to let it happen, but Rebecca got a stronger grip on her hips and pushed down hard impaling the rubber cock fully into Grace's cunt.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! Jesus fucking Christ!!!" screaming in agony, her poor pussy was already rubbed sore and now this rubber fucking thing was not lubed and it felt like she was being torn up inside.

Rebecca pushed her forward onto Tabby, who grabbed her around the waist and pulled her tightly in. She kissed Grace full on the mouth, her tongue going in. Grace tried to pull away, but the young girl under her grabbed the back of her head in one hand and held her there. She broke the kiss and pulled her head onto her shoulder and Grace felt her nod.

She felt something pressing against her ass hole, it was huge.

"Oh please, please no... you girls are fucking evil..." her muffled voice turned to sobs.

Rebecca laughed. "We are evil? You were going to pass off a young teenage girl to your friend. Just because she found him cute and stared at him, you assumed she would be willing to fuck him, so you gave her his number."

She pressed forward, the tip of the cock squeezing into her ass pinching the skin between her pussy and rectum, causing even more excruciating pain. Rebecca pushed harder and the tip popped past the ring and into her. She kept pushing into her, slow and steady, inch by inch the dildo pressed deeper.

Grace felt herself being filled, stretched and again her body betrayed her and her pussy started to soak. The sensations were starting to feel pleasurable. Her hips slowly moved, accepting the double penetration, encouraging it.

"This fucking slut is starting to like this. I think we need to see how much she can enjoy." Rebecca said as he started pulling out slowly. The groans of pleasure emitting from Grace angered her, so as it was about to pull out of the tight ass, she shoved it all the way in with one hard thrust.

"Ghhaaaaaaa!!" Grace tried to fight against the hand holding her head down. The pain was unbearable, she felt herself starting to black out, then the girl underneath her started to thrust up into her.

The two of them alternating faster and faster. Rebecca smiled for a moment and a frown darkened her face for a moment as her dildo slid out and showed a trace of blood. She felt Grace collapse under her and she ripped the fake cock out of the woman's ass. Blood seeped out of the opening, and it gaped wide, having been stretched by the large implement.

Tabby looked up at Rebecca and nodded. She pushed Grace off of her and onto the bed. Climbing out of bed, she dragged Grace off of the bed and threw her onto the chair in the corner. Rebecca joined them and using the rope from the bed she spread Grace's legs and tied each one to the leg of the chair. Tabby pulled Grace's arms back and secured them to the back legs of the chair.

They stood above her and took a side of the chair and turned her to the dresser. She saw her reflection in the mirror, her face was battered, her pussy swollen and blood oozing slowly from her gash. On the dresser was a laptop. There was an image of a room on the screen. Through her pain fogged senses, she thought she recognized the room but could not place it.

"Enjoy the show Mom... I am sure it will be a very good one." Rebecca teased as they got dressed and exited the room.

The man stood before her and smiled. He sat down on the dresser, making sure he did not block the mirror or the screen. She saw a long stick in his hand and it was tipped with a small feather. He reached out with it and stroked her clit slowly.

"It is going to be a long and entertaining night, Mrs. Sampson" he said

Chapter Ten

Grace was forced to watch the screen, and her naked body. The feather tickling her clit was driving her insane. She could not stop watching, waiting for what was to come. Eventually she realized where she had seen the room before. It was her living room. A camera had been installed and looked over the couch and out the bay window.

As she watched a car pulled into the driveway and the two girls exited the car. Soon they were coming into the living room. Sitting on the couch they looked up at the camera and waved. They sat there for hours, watching TV and then they smiled at each other and flipped her off. She saw a truck, her husband's truck, pull into the driveway.

Moments later he entered the living room. The girl's started a conversation with him and he left the room. They looked at the camera and reached under their short skirts and removed their panties. They stuffed them under the blanket where her husband sat every night. He was sure to find them when he moved the blanket to sit down.

He came back into the living room, dressed for a night at home. Wearing just his underwear and a t-shirt. No one ever said anything, and usually just pretended not to notice, it was his house after all and they were just guests. He pulled up the blanket and noticed the undies, but pretended not to notice them and sat down on them. He placed the blanket on his lap and grabbed the remote. He leaned back and started watching TV.

Rebecca was sitting between him and Tabby. She adjusted herself on the couch and her skirt rode up her thighs just a little. He glanced towards her and then looked away. Tabby casually placed her hand on Rebecca's thigh, her pinky finger slipping under her friend's skirt.

He watched them out of the corner of his eye. Grace could not believe what was going on in her own house. The girls were talking with each other, ignoring her husband, but a moment later Rebecca absentmindedly placed her hand on his thigh. The girls kept up their conversation and Rebecca slowly caressed his thigh.

Tabby's hand slowly moved under her friend's skirt and Grace watched her husband now openly stared at the two girls. Tabby's fingers seemed to disappear under the skirt and Rebecca tilted her head back, her hand moving to cover his groin and the look on his face was pure lust, and yet he did not make a move.

Tabby leaned in, looking him directly in the eyes and kissed Rebecca's neck sensuously. She used her tongue to lick the soft, exposed skin under her chin. With one hand under the skirt, she reached over to him with her other hand and grabbed his left wrist. He just looked at her, unable it seemed, to stop her. She guided his hand to her breast and squeezed with his hand.

She kept kissing and licking Rebecca's neck and started rubbing his hand on her boob. Tabby let go of his hand and put hers on top of Rebecca's that was gripping his erection, he kept rubbing and squeezing her tit. She rubbed his hard cock with both their hands for a while, and when she let go, Rebecca kept stroking him through the blanket.

She reached up and took the blanket by the edge and pulled it down his body. Rebecca let go of him so his cock could be exposed. Tabby was still playing with her pussy under her skirt and she grabbed his cock in her small soft hand. This elicited a moan from him and he turned, with his other hand, he pulled her backwards by the throat and her head arched back, eyes open, staring at him. Bending down, their lips met in an unrestrained passionate kiss.

Tabby moved away from her friend and turned to the camera and winked as she knelt before him, placed her hands on his thighs and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She pushed down until she was kissing her friend's hand, and then started to slowly bob up and down on his cock.

Grace stared at the tableau that unfolded on the screen in front of her. That combined with the feather tickling her clit and sometimes her lips, had her peaking, the orgasm building, threatening to crash over her.

The girls were now both facing him. His hands having gone around Rebecca and turning her and pulling her to him. One of his hands went between her legs and she threw her head back. He latched his mouth on her neck and it was obvious that he was sucking her skin into his mouth. Tabby was slowly taking him deeper into her mouth, and then soon she was bobbing up and down in a steady, faster motion, still bottoming out with her lips on his pubic hairs.

Rebecca fell back on the couch and pulled her skirt up, revealing her bare pussy and his hand clutching her cunt, his thumb buried deep in her. She grabbed his head and pulled him down to her sopping wet hole and he adjusted himself on the couch so that Tabby could still suck his cock as he started eating this lovely teenage pussy.

Grace watched as Rebecca was skillfully eaten by her husband and intrigued when his eyes shot open. Tabby had her mouth on his cock still, but her hand was on his butt and moving slowly back and forth. He lifted a leg up and Grace swore she could see at least two fingers buried in his ass, as his cock was swallowed by this petite girl.

Tabby stopped sucking his thick, hard member and just stroked him quickly as she fingered fucked his ass. He licked Rebecca's pussy more frantically and soon his cock started pulsing and cum shot out of it, covering Tabby's face and tits. He shot rope after rope, painting her face in his cum. She rubbed his cock all over her face as his orgasm slowed down.

When he was done, she moved up next to him and moved his head away from her friend's twat and pulled his head to her face. He started licking his own cum off of her face.

Rebecca slid off of the couch and got between her friend's legs and smiled at the camera just before she covered the tight pussy with her mouth, Grace could see the cheeks move with the exertion of her sucking. Tabby looked as if she was screaming, liquid shot out of her pussy and sprayed Rebecca, covering her in her juices.

Grace watched as her husband's cock hardened again. Tabby felt it and slid onto his body, she lifted up her hips and positioned herself over his cock. She said something to her friend and Rebecca grabbed his thick shaft and held it straight up. He put his hands, on Tabby's ass and spread her cheeks. Tabby stroked her clit and lowered her hips. His cock was guided into her hot ass, and when the tip was seated, she pushed down impaling herself on his fleshy spear.

The girls turned to the camera and winked. Grace started hearing noises.

"Ugh... oh yes daddy...mmm your cock fills my tight little pussy so good... Oohhh"

"Fuck her Daddy... make her squirt all over your big, thick cock"

"Oh girls...this is so good. Ride me you sweet, sweet girl. Your tight pussy feels so good around my cock. So hot, so wet, I could fuck you all night."

"Oh daddy, you can and you will. Do you like my hot little pussy daddy?"

"I love your hot little pussy baby."

"Better than Mommy's pussy?"

"Oh, fuck...yes. Christ you can squeeze so well with your pussy muscles."

"Oh daddy, Becca is being nasty. She is licking my asshole. Sticking her tongue in it."

Grace watched Rebecca kneeling behind Tabby, her tongue licking around his cock and sliding her tongue in the gap on his outward stroke. She had reached a hand between his legs and under his ass.

"Yeah sweetie, I can feel her tongue on my cock... and her finger in my ass...oh fucking hell baby I am going to fill your hot ass with my cum."

"oh yes Daddy! Fill me with your cum! I love you daddy... fuck me... fuck me... oh fuck...fuck... I am cuming!!!"

"Daddy when you are done with that nasty slut you need to fuck my tight pussy..."

Grace was horrified. Her husband was enjoying this. Never trying to even stop the little whores.

Tabby climbed off of him and knelt next to Rebecca. They took his shrinking cock and put it in Rebecca's mouth. Tabby grabbed his calf and pushes his leg up in the air. She lifted high enough that his butt hole was in view. As Rebecca swallowed his cock, she got under them and licked his ass.

She lubed him up well and good and stuck a finger in there, all the way in. Rebecca lifted her head off of his cock.

"Whatever you are doing, keep it up. He hardened right up quickly." She then went back to sucking him.

Tabby climbed up on the couch, he followed her with his eyes. When she straddled his head and lowered her pussy to his mouth he grabbed her hips and brought her down to his waiting tongue.

"Oh, that's it, daddy...eat my pussy while she sucks your cock. Suck the juices out of my hot little cunt...shove a finger in my ass... come on daddy! Make me cum!"

He slid his hand between her legs, his thumb parting her lips as his tongue licked her clit. He slipped his thumb into her wet hole and his index finger pressed against her little brown star. She rocked on his face, pushing his thumb in deeper. He pushed his finger all the way into her ass and squeezed, thrusting them in and out of her orifices. He sucked on her clit and made her squirm even more.

"Okay Daddy, you are working me so well. You love this hot young body don't you."

Pulling his head from her pussy he replied. "Oh God, yes I do."

"You want to keep fucking this hot young body, any time you want?"

"I shouldn't" Rebecca sucked his cock more enthusiastically "but damn it, yes, I want to fuck both of you, any time, all the time"

"You can you know. We will be available whenever you want us. Hell, Rebecca lives here anyway, fucking your son every night. I on the other hand only live five minutes away. You just need to call me and you will cum... I mean I will come and help you cum." She giggled.

"You can have both of us, but you need to do one thing for us."

"What do you want? I will do anything to fuck your tight little bodies whenever I want."

"Cut off your wife. No more sex with her. Just us. We will do anything you want, where you want, when you want."

"I do not know." Rebecca shoved a finger into his ass and deepthroated him while humming. "God yes... you make a good argument...I will cut her off... I will only fuck you girls... oh god yes, I am going to fill your mouth with my cum baby."

Tabby turned her body slightly and put her hand on Rebecca's head, pushing it down and holding it there. She only let up when her friend started to choke, and then she let her up for a moment and shoved her back down.

Grace started to cry yet again. How could he let those little sluts do that to her? He was going to cut her off just to fuck those little cunts! And his son's girlfriend at that.

The man stood up and admired the look on Grace's face. He walked over the valise that had been on the bed, he pulled out a fake cock that was narrow but had an extension off of the base. He walked over to Grace and slipped it into her wet cunt. The extension rested against her clit. He wrapped rope around her thighs and strapped the vibrator to her so it would not fall out. He opened the bottom and put fresh batteries in the toy. He pulled out a small device and opened it, putting in fresh batteries.

"This my dear little slutty MILF, is a remote-controlled vibrator. It has many settings, and no wires. It also has a thirty-foot range. So, I can control you from a good distance. I hope you enjoy the next few hours."

He moved back to the dresser and sat down. He randomly pressed buttons every few minutes, changing the speed and intensity every time she was close to orgasming. He smiled as he did this. It was so enjoyable to have so much control over this woman. Imagine her being upset over her husband, when she was out fucking an old flame behind his back.

Grace writhed as he teased her cunt and clit with the torturous device. Add that to the scene playing out on the screen and her day just got exponentially worse.

Chapter Eleven

"Do you love me daddy?" Tabby asked him.

"Oh, my baby, of course I love you."

"Am I your favorite daddy?" she asked, as she stroked his cock.

"Oh god yes baby. You are my favorite."

"What about me daddy? Don't you like me?" Rebecca looked at him with a pout on her face.

"I love both of my babies." He said as Rebecca reached out and stroked his testicles as Tabby jerked him off.

"Then you need to put Grace in her place. She answers to us. This is your house, we are yours, but she is ours." Tabby said squeezing his cock as Rebecca sucked on his balls.

"I do not think I can make her do that." He grunted. These girls were taking him farther sexually that he had been in years.

"Oh, do not worry daddy, we will take care of that. Just tell us that if we bring her around to her role in this house, you will go through with it"

"Oh sweetie, if you can manage it, I will do it."

"Daddy, look at the TV."

The camera seemed to be remote controlled too. Grace saw it change angles and she could now see the TV as well as her husband. The screen was dark and grainy. Then an image of grassy ground came into view. The camera taking the picture moved up and a picnic table came into view. There was a couple at the table. The camera zoomed in. Grace knew what her husband was going to see and she wailed.

The man increased the speed and intensity of the toy and she writhed in emotional pain and physical extasy.

The image cleared and there was Grace kissing Darren. Her hands went between his legs and opened his pants. Soon his cock was in her hands and she broke the kiss. Bending slowly, she took his meat into her mouth and deep throated him.

"Damn it! That fucking bastard! That god damned cunt!" his tirade cut short as Tabby bent down and took his cock in her mouth.

Rebecca looked at him, "Do not worry daddy... she is getting hers." The video stopped and another one started. Grace was tied to a bed and three boys were in the bed with her.

"I know those fucking shits!"

"Daddy, she is being punished for what she did. Beaten and humiliated. She will do anything we tell her now. She is ours. You can do to her what we have. Punish her however you want. She wont fight, she doesn't want a divorce. How would she explain it?"

"Yeah, you're right. I will be fucking you two girls from now on. To hell with her."

"We will make her watch us. Never giving her pleasure. She will be reminded of her transgressions every day as we pleasure you as she sits there and watches."

"Yeah, that will teach her a lesson. She can be frustrated and beg for some attention. Daddy, you can decide if she gets to cum, or if she just gets to please whoever we tell her to."

"Yeah...she needs to be put in her place. I got co-workers that would love to get a piece of her. I usually shut em up quick. Now though...hell, maybe I will pimp her out and get some use out of her. Fucking whore stepped out on ME!"

"Oh daddy, forget about her, you have us now."

Grace slumped in the chair. Her life was now completely ruined. All because she could not control herself and for offering a poor young girl up to a friend. So now her husband was entertaining thoughts of selling her to his friends. The last of her tears flowed down her face. She figured after this she would never be able to cry again.

The man stepped up to her. "So, my work here is done. You betrayed your marriage vows. You casually offered a young girl up to an older man as if she was your property. Now you have been replaced in your husband's bed by two young women, who will now control YOUR life. I am going to leave now; the door will be left open. Someone may come and release you, or strangers will come and use you."

He walked up to her and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head back. He pulled her wadded-up panties from earlier in the day and shoved them in her mouth. He walked to the bed and took the pillowcase off of the pillow. He stepped behind her and used the pillow case to gag her. He opened her purse that was on the dresser and took out her lipstick.