It was the Worst of Times Ch. 06

Story Info
The clouds of war are gathering.
2.2k words
4.4
1.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our narrative has advanced to October 1939. Europe was in a war that would become known as the Second World War of the Twentieth Century.

Business people like Henry Terryson were concerned that the hostilities in Europe might plunge the United States back into the economic despair that she was just now arising out of its ashes. Henry was also concerned that his two sons, still of military age, would be called into the fight. To the outside observer, Henry was very harsh with the young men, especially regarding business concerns; however, Henry dreaded the thought of getting a condolence letter from the War Department as much as their mother, Belinda, would.

Maggie, Brenda's guardian angel, had been diagnosed with lung cancer last year, and Maggie's doctors did not expect her to live out the month. Belinda, Brenda, and Maggie were close friends; both women, Brenda and Belinda, were devastated by the news the physicians had given them.

Both of Terryson's daughters were married and living in Chicago. Elizabeth was married to Mr. Clarence Towers. They had just tied the not this last summer and were still on their honeymoon. Sister Mary married Issac Goldberg, the youngest brother of the man at whose party our Belinda had been humiliated when she was gang raped.

They had been married a little over a year, and Mary was in her 6th. Month.

Brenda's children had grown as well. Mike Jr. was now 11, sister Rachell 9, and sister Margret 3. They were her pride and joy, and she became a lioness when protecting her cubs. Brenda was joined by Belinda and the other Terrysons when protecting the babies.

We begin on a bright Fall day. Brenda is at work in her office when Mary's husband knocks on the office door.

"Hello Issac, I wasn't expecting to see you today."

"Brenda, I am coming by to ask a favor of you."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Can we have sex? Mary has lost interest in intercourse while pregnant, and I am so horny. She has permitted me to do it with you. So?"

"Of course, Issac. Let's go into my inner sanctum."

Henry had built her a bedroom, so she had privacy when she entertained guests.

"Issac, please unbutton my dress?"

"With pleasure," he responds.

The first three buttons just exposed her upper back; the following three were her bra's back strap and more. When she felt the air hit her back below the bra, she asked,

"Issac, please un-hook my bra, please."

When she felt the garment loosen, she had an additional request,

"Please be a dear and push the cups away."

She felt his sweaty hands on her sides, moving them forward against the sides of her tits, and then she took them and guided them over her hardening nipples.

"Issac," she whispered, "you are making me wet. I will have to change my panties unless you remove them first."

His breath was coming in short hot puffs against her skin. She knew from experience that his cock was probably stiff.

"You'd better free your cock. A businessman like you should not have cum stains on his trousers."

She was chuckling at the thought of this wealthy and powerful wrapped around her finger and acting like a skittish boy to get at her ass. She loved having such power over a man. Now the thought in her mind was, "...to tease or not to tease, that is the question.." Her pussy was hot and needed man cream, so she decided it wasn't lovely to torture Issac any longer; she would fuck him as soon as possible.

When he returned, she felt his hot breath on the back of her neck and his stiff cock stabbing into her.

"Issac, do not soil my dress; unbutton me."

When she felt that her hips were clear, she shook it off and slipped off her slip, which did not have the time to puddle at the feet before her panties joined it on the floor. Deftly she stepped out and turned down the sheets before laying on the pad.

"Are you ready, Issac?"

"Yes, ma'am, if you are."

"I am so eager to feel your strong cock."

When she saw his manhood, she didn't recall him being so large, but she had a few drinks before seeing it at his bachelor's party. Brenda thought it had been a couple of weeks since her last stretching, and her pussy was ready for another.

"Oh! Oh!" she exclaimed when she felt his mushroom push past her entrance. He saw her wince, but before he could say anything,

"I am fine, Issac; just go slow and give me time to accept that battering ram you carry."

He was gentle with her and caring as he made his way in stages. When he was nudging into her cervix, he stopped to relish the pleasure of her wet, warm, and snug pussy.

"Are you okay with me in you, Brenda?"

"Yes, I am Issac; begin fucking me."

So he began the pullbacks and the push-ins. Brenda caught his rhythm, and the pair got into relaxing fornication.

"I love the way your dick feels in me, Issac. I could get used to this."

"Maybe you will."

"Mmmm, I like hearing that."

Issac felt his eruption building, and after alerting Brenda of its eminent occurrence, he asked where she wanted to receive it. Brenda responded that her pussy was where it belonged. Issac grunted two minutes later as he sent string after string of his warm see into our heroine's cunt.

"Thank you for that, Brenda. I have to go into the office now. Thank you for relieving me.."

"Issac, you are not the only one with work to do. Kiss me before you leave."

He dressed and left after imparting a sign of affection on her lips.

Brenda had not finished dressing yet before Belinda entered her office. She was crying,

"Brenda (sob, sob), the hospital just called. (Sob) Maggie is dying. (sob) We'd better go to be with her. (sob).

Her three children were at their mother's bedside, as was her parish priest.

"Maggie," Brenda said through tears, "I hope to be with you in heaven. You've already been my angle here on earth."

Brend bent down to kiss her dear friend. Belinda did the same. Maggie gazed lovingly at her three children and their spouses; then Maggie breathed her last. Everyone was in tears, including her stern-looking son whose uniform announced that he was a captain in the Navy.

He turned to Brenda and said,

"Mother loved you and your children almost as she loved us and ours. We would be honored for you and yours to sit with the family at her funeral mass."

That sent Brenda into another wave of tears. as she held his strong hand to acknowledge that she was the one honored.

"Brend, Mrs. Markham, our mother has left you this bequest, and we would be grateful if you would accept it from us," he handed Brend a sealed envelope, "Additionally, we are grateful to you for being with our mother during her illness and for your comforting her any way you could. Finally, we are most grateful for your disposing of mother's business in a most discrete manner for us. We know you did it out of love, but the three of us would be very honored if you would receive this commission from us for your work. Please accept it; we beg of you." He handed her a second sealed envelope.

Maggie's daughter spoke up,

"Brenda, mother considered you her adopted daughter. She often mentioned the special relationship she shared with you and you with her. So, we considered you a step-sister; therefore, keep in touch, and we shall keep in touch with you."

The women exchanged kisses. The sons shook her hand, then the family left, but the daughter, Catherine, slipped Brenda a note."

A short time later, Henry Terrison came into her office. He kissed her lips ad hugged her placing his hand on her round ass.

"I am horny, Brenda. Shall we?"

The lovers entered the hidden bedroom, where Henry laid her on the bed. In the seven years that Brenda had worked for the family, Henry and Brenda had made love innumerable times. They knew each other's likes and dislikes and had become accustomed to the moods each brought with them to bed.

Henry was little Margret's father, and if Brenda had not cut her tubes, he'd probably be the father of more of her children. They usually made love six days a week, at least once a day. Many times they were joined by Belinda as well.

"Will Belinda be joining us?"

"Yes, she's finishing a phone call with one of the Garden Club members."

By the time Henry and Brenda were naked, and Henry was between her legs humping her, Belinda arrived in her dressing gown.

"Henry! I told you to wait for me."

"Dear, I was so horny. I couldn't help it."

"Henry, that is the last time I will allow you to view two of the maids kissing naked in our bedroom."

"Yes, dear. Sorry, dear."

As the above exchange was occurring, Belinda shed her gown. She was naked beneath except for a garter belt and hose. After that, she bends down to kiss Brenda passionately.

"Brend, I am dripping wet. Enjoy your meal."

Belinda and Henry were so turned on by the girl-on-girl action performed before their eyes. Belinda felt the sexual tension building up in her as Brenda's tongue lapped her bottom, but when Brenda resumed licking her clit, she sent Belinda over the top.

"AHhhh!!! Fuck, Henry. Fuck Brenda," she managed to say as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

On seeing his wife's release, Henry leaned over and kissed his wife while he unloaded his hot sperm into Brenda's awaiting kitty. Motioning for his wife to move over, Henry kissed Brenda as Belinda lay beside the lover employee.

Henry squeezed between the two women, both of whom were working on his cock to begin round two. As Belinda sucked his cock, Brenda licked his balls. Before long, their magic had Henry's pole standing erect.

"Dear wife, on your back, so my full balls can fill you. Brenda, have my wife clean your pussy."

Henry pushed his manhood into his wife while Linda straddled her face. Even after years of marriage and birthing four children, Henry wondered how his wife kept her vagina tight. He swore it was as tight as the first time he had penetrated on their wedding night. He had to work her slow, then fast, so he would spurt his cream into her prematurely.

Belinda had seen this view so many times one would have thought that she'd be tired of seeing it. But she wasn't by any means. She loved bringing Brenda into multiple orgasms. She's already caused her friend to have two; she wanted to get one more from her before her husband ejaculated into her.

In her. Over the years, she had had many different cocks, but Henry's always felt the best. She knew that part was because she loved him, and he loved her. Except for their swinger activities, he had never gone behind her back nor she behind his.

She felt Henry's cock twitch in her. She knew that her husband's goo would soon bless her womb. She was correct; she felt the because a few seconds she the now familiar sensation of Henry's hot seed, which sent a sigh of pleasure through her.

Henry had to leave for the office. Neither of the women had anything that needed doing, so they lingered in bed naked and cuddling together.

"Who were the two maids, Belinda."

"Molly and the new girl Hazel. Why do you ask."

"Still horny?"

"Why do you have to ask?"

Brenda called for the two women. When they entered the bedroom, they were taken back at first but quickly recovered.

"Ladies, isn't it obvious what you should do?"

So, there were four naked women in the room, and for the next hour, a continuous chorus of moans and groans came from the office as the four pleasured each other.

A little after three, Brenda felt the twitch in her kitty. She wanted to fuck, but whom? Her children would be coming home from school soon, and it was nearly time to pick up the baby, so she pulled out the glass cock.

The following morning Belinda called,

"Just a reminder, you have forgotten the Christmas parties, have you?"

"No, what do you ask?"

"You haven't said anything in a while, so I wondered if you had."

"Except for getting a suitable Santa Clause, this children's party is complete. I am looking for a supplier for the condoms and lubrication; the adult party will be ready. The printing firm will be sending the invitations out tomorrow. O, most everyone from last year has called asking when the party will be, so we should have a lot of fucking going on, not to mention the pussy licking."

Belinda responded,

"I get chills thinking about them. Oooo."

Brenda then asked,

"Is Charles angry with me?"

"Not that I know of, why."

"He hasn't fucked in a month."

"I'll ask him. Bye."

To be continued.