It was the Worst of Times Ch. 05

Story Info
The story of Brenda continues.
3.5k words
4.83
1.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early in the morning of the next day, Brenda feels the heat of her pussy on the fingers of her right hand as they explore her slit. Pushing through the outer lips, the heat coming out of her excited vagina pours out of the hole and she gasped when the fingers pushed through it. Relief swept into her as the two fingers slid in and out of her soggy hole.

"O God I need a cock," she whispered to herself, "I need Henry's cock filling me. Please, Henry, fuck me."

A lover's passage connected the Master Bedroom in the mansion to the Master Bedroom in the guest house. I am sure you can guess who had access to the master room from the guest house. Brenda picked up the phone and then pushed the button connecting her to Belinda and Herny's sleeping quarters.

"Hello Brenda, good morning."

"Belinda, is Henry there?"

"He's relieving himself in the bathroom, why do you need him?"

"I need a hard cock right now; I am in desperate need of a fucking."

In the background Brenda could hear, "Henry, go to Brenda, she needs you."

"He is walking down the passage right now, dear."

"Thank you."

"Have fun."

Seconds later there is a light rap at the door. Brenda opens the door, and an expectant Henry walks through, he is already becoming hard even at the thought of entering her pussy. It is a great way to start the day.

Brenda is already naked. Henry's robe is on the floor soon after coming through the door. She rushes into his arms kissing with her tongue darting into his mouth. He kisses her back with one hand on an ass cheek, and the other fondling a boob.

"I want to fuck you, Brenda," Henry says through his teeth, "You are going to get a cunt full man cream very soon."

"O Henry, pound my pussy and fill me," she responds.

As he is fondling her, her hand is stroking his cock. He's not quite there so with a gentle hand, Henry is laid upon her bed and Brenda kneels at this manhood. She takes his limp rod into her expert fingers then lowers her head so that her tongue can lick around the mushroom head.

Henry jerks then gasp as the touch of her tongue on his piss hole reaches his brain, "O, Brenda! Yes, suck my rod."

She doesn't have to be told twice because there is a fever between her legs and only creamy sperm being able to quench the desire. So, with the skill accumulated by years of practice, our heroine lavishes attention to the head of Herny's man tool licking off the precum as it arises from limp to a swollen member. Henry got it up fast.

"Let's fuck Brenda, on your back."

With legs open and knees bent, Brenda is on her back waiting for Henry's cock to penetrate her womanhood. The wait is not long. She feels his skin on the labia, then with a grunt he pushes in, she sighs loudly and when their bottoms meet, the thrusting begins.

"Henry, I'll say it again, I love the way your cock feels inside my pussy."

"I love fucking you, my dear. Always have and always will."

Henry loves the missionary position because, in part, the look on the woman's face as he drives in and out of her excites him. The look of lust in her eyes as the long thick manhood drives into her depths. It didn't matter who it was whether Belinda, his loving wife, Brenda, his secretary, or someone else's wife the look of enjoyment filled him with confidence.

Beneath him, Brenda was moaning to the rhythm of his thrust and her counter thrust. She had such a look of serene pleasure, Henty wanted to stay in her passion box all day, but he knew he had to earn a living for his family and Brenda's.

"Henry, fill me up."

That was his intention. He felt a stirring in his testicles as the frictional of his dick made contact with the wet, warm and soft walls of her vagina.

"I am going to cum soon Brenda."

"Okay, just deposit all of it inside. You know I love the feel of your hot goo deep inside me. It's mine Henry, give it to me."

Brenda squeezed henry with her vaginal muscles which in turn sparked Henry's ball to eject their love cream. Henry grunted and Brenda uttered, "Aha."

"Herny, thank you for this gift to my womb. I love you."

"You know I love you, my sweet lady."

Henry dismounted Brenda. They held one another and kissed.

"How is my daughter, Brenda."

"Good and growing like a weed. Stop to see her, she loves Uncle Henry."

"I will. I have to go. See you later. Hopefully, we'll fuck again."

"I'd love that. Bye Henry."

They part knowing that they will couple soon, once more.

At 11:00 Brenda's first appointment arrives. Mr. Benelli, the spirits distributor has to be convinced to part with the beer, wine, and hard liquor for the upcoming May Day event.

"Brenda, the Terryson's are good customers of mine. But you have to realize that they are not the only ones holding a party that weekend. I will supply what I can, but maybe not all of it."

"Anthony, please supply our needs. I would dislike looking for another supplier."

"Be reasonable, Brenda. Leaving other customers in the lurch would cause me a lot of trouble."

"What would it take to make the trouble worth it?"

As she was saying this, Brenda got off her chair, moved around her desk facing Mr. Benelli, she raised her skirt then spread her naked pussy before him. Leaning back, she spread the outer lips of her pussy revealing her vagina to his eager eyes. Anthony Benelli has seen Brenda's garden before, he had tasted her pussy before, and he had fucked her before, but he always wanted her delights again. Now, for another taste and fuck the horny older man would deliver oceans of spirits to her. There wasn't an erectile dysfunction plaguing him now, he sprung up at the sight and the scent of Brenda's womanhood.

He lost his suit jacket and vest, his braces slid off his shoulders, his pants then his boxers were a puddle at his feet revealing a long think Italian sausage already as stiff as any steel rod ready and eager to explore the dark cave displayed. After pulling his chair forward, the curly-headed man's face dove between Brenda's legs. He eagerly began kissing and licking the 'V' before him.

"O, Anthony, your hot wet kisses on my pussy are driving me insane. Please lick my slit."

In response, Tony's tongue went up the slit inhaling the fragrant scent of the musk being released by Brenda's womanhood. Her nectar was flowing out of her vagina so that Tony was also getting a taste of her honey. He felt so hard, and it was getting harder as our lover paid homage to Aphrodite's daughter who was laid out before him.

Brenda was beside herself. She had awoken horny, Henry fucked her and inseminated her which eased the craving between her thighs until now when the thought of another stiff dick filling once more triggered the animal passion within her which wasn't being helped any by his masterful tongue.

"Eat my pussy. O that feels so good," in response to him flicking her clit. Brenda needed to fuck.

"Let me please you, Anthony," letting Italian immigrant know she wanted to taste his cock. They changed places; his ass was against the desk with Brenda kneeling in front swallowing his stiff pole in her mouth in just one gulp. As always, he tasted clean, Brenda hadn't sucked dirty cock since her day in West Virginia. Her cardinal rule was only clean meat went into her mouth and pussy.

"Mmmm, Anthony you always taste so good."

Her tongue on his balls drove Anthony to the point where he saw stars. It was all over his nut sack. Brenda alternated licking with kissing. Her tongue licked up the seam between his family jewels then up the downside of his marble hard tool. It went back into her mouth where it was slowly absorbed then reemerged shiny with her saliva.

"Let's fuck Brenda."

"Okay Tony but I want a cream-filled cannoli," she said as Brenda led him to the chaise where when she was on her back the sex craze Italian was holding his meat ready to plunge in her fuck hole. Which he did as soon as Brenda got situated.

"Damn, Tony, you've gotten bigger."

"I am afraid to disappoint you, but it's still the same as it was when we fucked last month."

"A, mmm, it still feels so heavenly. Fuck me, Tony."

As she lay on her back looking at him, she wondered how many women have felt his cock penetrate them. Even at 60 something, he was still handsome and viral which added to his gentlemanly demeanor, Brenda was sure she was far from being the only one this week. But right now, which is all that mattered, that 9-and-a-half-inch salami was in her. Her only regret when she fucked him was that he never lasted more than 15-minutes because he fucked so rapidly but it was damn good while it lasted.

"Marie wants to fuck you, Brenda," Tony said as his rod went in and out of our heroine, "I've told her so much about you, she's told me to bring you home to her.

"O God," was all Brenda could say because he was ramming back inside her overheated twat, "I'd love that. Let's do it."

"Okay, she'll be in touch," then he grunted.

"Brenda, I want to have you next week," he said as his balls were filling with his family ready for release.

"We'll see. But I would like you to fuck me again because this time was so wonderful. Maybe a business luncheon?"

"Ugh,' he grunted, "My secretary will be in touch. Here it comes Brenda."

Tony pressed his pelvis into her pelvis then Brenda felt the first rope of cum in her womb followed by another, and finally one more.

They showered then Brenda was promised the delivery at the time she wanted with the product she wanted. That and a good fuck.

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful. When the dinner party scheduled for tonight was over, she could go to her babies and rest. There were six couples invited to the dinner party, so she had to make sure that things were ready when they were needed.

At 7:00 the guest began to arrive. It was a mix of young and mature couples. Brenda went to check if everything was ready, it was, so she went up to Belinda to report.

"Brenda, I am so sorry," Belinda told her, "But I need you for tonight. I just found out that Dan will be coming without an escort so would you please stand-in?"

"Sure, but I'll need a babysitter because tonight is mom's bongo night."

"Henry already handled the babysitter and bribed your children in exchange for momma working at the big house."

"Okay, I get dressed.'

"Let me dress you."

Brenda knew what that meant, but there was nothing that she could do about it, so she said, "Okay, but you have to be a good girl."

"I am always good, Brenda."

"Ha, ha, ha-ha. Are you sure you are, Belinda?"

After Brenda stood naked in from of the lover, she bent over to receive the first of three enemas so that her bowels were thoroughly clean and ready for a cock to penetrate that exit. Then the horny matron began her sponge bath which was a lesbian seduction.

"Belinda, stop teasing her."

"Okay, Henry, if you insist."

The two women finished Brenda's toilet. Henry had one on either side when they walked into the dining area. Dan came up to take his 'date' then he led her to their seats. Dan sat on Henry's right, Brenda beside Dan then another man who Brenda did not know was on her left. After the ladies were seated, the gentlemen sat beside their ladies and the mindless chit chat began. After dinner, the couples retreated into the primary parlor. Everyone was looking at everyone else to begin the fuck fest. Brenda faced Dan then started kissing him after a short time, while the others looked on, she knelt in front of him opened his pants, found his snake, then she took all of his half-flaccid cock in her mouth and began to suck.

"O"s and "Ah" filled the room. Out of the corner of her eye, Brenda saw a woman with a hand up her skirt rubbing her clit for all she was worth and panting like a runner finishing a mile-long run. Out of the other eye, there was a woman giving her man a good sucking to stiffen his pole.

"Brenda, let's fuck," Dan asked. The pair found an unoccupied chaise then Brenda finished stripping Dan removing her dress as well. After she laid Dan down, she straddled him then sheafed his weapon in her vagina.

"O! Dan, it is so nice to feel your dick in me." When his ding-dong was finally totally eaten by her pussy.

"Brenda, I've been dreaming of your cunt encasing me again."

Brenda just smiled then she began riding him. After the 45th friction, Dan's balls were telling him to unload in her. "Brenda, I am going to cum."

"Okay Dan, remember it all goes inside."

After a trust of two, Dan grunts as his goo fills Brenda's pussy, then anther grunt accompanied by another rope.

An exhausted Dan laid on the couch tired by happy. They kiss after which, Brenda wiped both of them off. As she was bent over, she feels a cock on the crack of her ass.

Dan says "Hello, Danny, she's all yours. Caution though," Dan adds, "after fucking Brenda, you may want to leave your wife for her."

"Danny, would you please get me some water?"

"Yes, Brenda."

After a drink, Brenda lays back opening her legs reading herself for Danny's meat. She didn't wait long before she felt the head of his manly cock couth her vaginal opening then quickly press in. After he was seated inside her, Brenda locked crossed her legs behind him to keep him in her steamy hole. He was fucking her with long slow strokes which didn't hurt Brenda's feelings at all. The fact is that Breda enjoyed fucking Danny. It was very pleasing when the top of his cock pushed the walls of her canal wider apart and the teasing effect it had on the ribbed surface.

Brenda was quickly coming to an orgasm. The first few frictions were exciting, by the tenth or so she was fighting the release but by the twelfth or so, she released the tension.

"O Danny, FUCK That cock of yours pushes me over the top. AH."

She locked her legs behind her making her intentions clear that she wanted him in her as her love spasm played itself out. It gave her a thrill when she felt her cunt squeeze his hard cock.

"Kiss me, Danny," a panting Brenda asked when her orgasm subsided. Their lips met and their tongues intertwined, as he continued to fuck her. He was fucking her faster now. The slap against her bottom was harder and Danny was huffing and puffing.

After a few more minutes, Brenda could feel he was ready to fill her.

"I am going to cum, Brenda." He reported.

"I want all your seed, give me every baby you've got, Dan."

After grunting and groaning, Dan pressed hard against Brenda then she felt the hot goo wash her womb. Then there was another and finally another. An exhausted Danny collapsed on top of Brenda. The couple kissed repeatedly. He dismounted her taking her into his arm gently hugging her and kissing her.

"Thank you, Brenda. That was beyond description. They cleaned up and parted pledging to meet again.

Our heroine rejoined the free-for-all. A tap on her shoulder informed her that her attention was wanted.

.

"Excuse me Mrs. Markham," a man in his forties but still young at heart and body addressed her, "We haven't met. I am Clarence Farlow, and this is my wife, Sandy. We would like you to join us if you would consent."

The woman attracted Brenda's eye with her pretty face, pert titties, and shapely legs atop a good pair of hips. Dazing down, Brenda could see that her husband carried a very respectful dong and full balls.

"Sure, I would love to join in loving with you two."

They found a spot on the mat. The two naked women immediately began hugging and kissing getting on their sides facing. Soon Brenda felt the wife's hand seeking entrance into Brenda's love box even as Brenda's hand was seeking entrance into Sandy's Sanch. Both women gave the other access so that shortly each lady had two of her fingers penetrating the pussy of the other.

"Brenda, your pussy is pouring out nectar. It's a lot of lick pussy juice for me to lick up. Mm, you taste good."

Brenda licked the other woman's slit from bottom to top savoring the gingery tasting the love fluid, "You don't taste so bad yourself, Sandy."

Breda's ass was in the air when she went back to slurping up Sandy's love honey, when pair of male hands told her she was about to be fucked, they grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled them open. When some lube was applied to her brown hole, she knew her ass was about to be violated and it was a few seconds later. What felt like a tree trunk was being forced up her poop tube.

He was gentle with her, pushing in just a little bit at a time and giving her ass time to accept the man tool up where it shouldn't be. A gasping Benda said nothing during the prosses of his entering her. At long last, she felt his skin on her butt, she didn't have to accommodate anymore. He let her get used to it then he began fucking her slowly.

"She's very tight, honey," it was Clarence who was Sodomizing her.

"Enjoy her baby," Sandy said, "I am enjoying her. She a professional carpet muncher."

The threesome was going very well. After a few minutes, Brenda's ass adjusted to Clarence's cock making his fucking it enjoyable. But Sandy's tongue only intensified Brenda's craving to feel his cock buried in her other hole.

"Clarence, fuck my pussy."

He exited her ass pulling off the rubber then, Brenda directs him to lay on his back with his thick long cock pointing to the ceiling. Brenda straddles him and carefully impales herself on his manhood.

"I want your sperm draining out of me for three days, Clarence, now get to it."

His wife was kissing and licking his bull-balls every time Brenda went up, so Brenda hovered over his groin so that bad boy's nuts got ramped up and full of sperm and with sexual excitement. For her part, Brenda was in ecstasy with every down thrust with stuffed her vagina stretching it both lengthwise and in circumstance. At long last, about 45-minutes, Clarence grunted very loudly. Brend pressed her cunt hard on his groin then it flew out filling the insatiable twat with four ropes of cum per Brenda's count.

The three were exhausted when Brenda fell off Clarence's hips. Her bottom was sticky with cum and love honey. They lay together for a while snuggling, eventually, Clarence got between his wife's open legs and Brenda got on her shaking legs and made her way to the bidet and showers.

A refreshed Brenda entered the den of iniquity still naked and wondering who her next partner would be. Glancing at the clock, she saw it was 1:00 so there was an hour left to fuck. Warren was walking toward her; she knew he had a crush on her and he may actually love her. But be that as it may, she knew what he wanted. It was the hole between her legs.

"Brenda, stay with me tonight," he asked her when he was at her side.

"Warren, are you sure you want me in your bed?"

"Yes please."

"Okay, lead the way."

Hand in hand they walked to his quarters. The bed had already been turned down. He took her to the left side and helped her get in. He got on the opposite side and moved toward her. They embraced, kissed, chatted and they fondled her, and she fondled him. Eventually, he parted her legs then got between them. Brenda opened to give him access to her treasures so he could join with her, and he did. But it felt different this time to her. It felt more caring about her and he was gentler with her as they fucked, no, this was different, he was making love with her not just fucking her.

But, did he love her?

The End

To be continued.