Italian Holiday Pt. 01

Story Info
"Mothers and Sons" reunion in an unexpectaed way.
3.4k words
4.26
10.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YYsguy
YYsguy
232 Followers

Neve carried her tray over to their usual table, Yvonne was already there, early as usual.

'Your message said, "Top Secret", I hope it's something scandalous.'

'Depends how it turns out, how are you by the way?'

'Well, it's nice to get back to some sort of normality, COVID played havoc with my sex life.'

Neve and Yvonne were both divorced and had enjoyed playing the field, they'd also been friends since they met in the pre-natal clinic, they even gave birth to a son on the same day, Yvonne just a few minutes ahead of Neve.

'I've been offered a villa for six weeks, four bedrooms and two of them are en-suite, early September to mid-October.'

'Good news but you could have told me that over the internet, why the secrecy?'

'I want it to be special, I want our sons to come with us.'

Yvonne looked around, there was only one other customer, an elderly gentleman reading his newspaper and drinking his coffee.

'Oh, oh, why would they want to join their mothers on a holiday?'

Yvonne turned her chair around and whispered to Neve, this caused the gentleman to raise his eyebrows and slightly lower his paper, for he had glimpsed the lady opposite was wearing stockings, her white thighs shone, he licked his lips.

'Well for one thing they'd only have to pay for their air fares and whatever money they want to spend, after all they've achieved their Masters' degrees and they're going in for a Doctorate, a long, cheap holiday would appeal to them, surely.'

Yvonne could see Neve was thinking about it, 'it's got a lovely outdoor swimming pool as well.' She added hoping this would help Neve make her mind up.

Yvonne sat forward in her chair, her skirt stayed where it was, she showed her thighs.

'There's a gentleman opposite trying to look up your skirt, do you still wear stockings?'

Yvonne discreetly adjusted her skirt but, in the process, showed the stocking top, Neve saw him smile.

'You've made an elderly man very happy, what did you do, give him a flash?'

'No, well not on purpose, do you still?'

'Yes of course, in fact they're making them more comfortable and cheaper, I wear them all the time.'

They ate, deep in thought.

'I haven't seen Digby for ages,' Neve broke the silence, if we could spend six weeks together it would be more than I've seen him all year.'

'Same with me and Guy, and' she drew out her breath in a long sigh. 'I may have a plan which would guarantee them accepting our offer.'

Neve looked apprehensive, some of Yvonne's schemes could be a bit wild, workable but wild.

'And what is your scheme?'

'Well, I get the impression that all the university work that they are doing is having a negative effect on their sex lives, so we take them to Italy, luxury villa, swimming pool and two sexy mature ladies.'

At this point Neve choked on her cream cake.

'Us, you mean us, having sex with Digby and Guy.'

'Well, yes, I go with Digby, and you go with Guy.'

'Yvonne, that's all very well but we're like aunties to them, when they were young, they even addressed us as aunty, remember. I mean it would be almost akin to incest.'

'Nonsense, we've grown apart from them this last year or two, they probably see us as two "cougars", let's be honest, have we ever had trouble attracting men?'

Neve pondered this comment, they fitted the accepted picture of "cougars" to a startling degree, 'I agree with your assessment but how do we get them to join us in the first place?' she sat back as though Yvonne wouldn't be able to answer.

Yvonne pushed forward again, this gave the gentlemen another glimpse of stocking top, Neve crossed her legs.

'The thing is Neve we must come clean and tell them exactly why we're doing this, I think they will jump at the chance.'

'Neve sighed, 'if you introduce the idea and do the explaining I'll back you up, okay.'

Yvonne nodded her acceptance; they swung their legs round as they were leaving the table and this time; they both gave the gentleman a glimpse of stocking tops and white thighs.

(When telling his friends of his breakfast treat, he swore to them he could hear the swishing sound a lady's stockings made when she crossed her legs, best blimp I've ever had he insisted.)

Meanwhile over a hundred miles away Digby and Guy were discussing their mothers. 'The trouble with having such attractive mothers is that they tend to be less motherly, I don't mean that in a bad way but at school all my friends talked about her, I got into fights with them when their comments were disrespectful.'

Guy nodded, 'same here, but I must say, with all due respect I find Neve incredibly attractive.'

'Likewise, I find Yvonne attractive, sometimes I wish we weren't friends, I could tell you what I really think, feminine, elegant, sexy, self-confident, able to talk about subjects other than babies, no pressure for us to get married and make them grandmothers.' They laughed at the last point, "no way", they thought "no way".

The ladies parted after formulating a plan, Yvonne was to contact her son Guy, she sent a message on her iPad to have a face-to-face talk after dinner. It had the details of the possible holiday and included an enticement to ensure the two sons said yes!

"........... so, as well as a private outdoor swimming pool we can also offer you something else, tell me when you are free."

Guy told her half past eight, she made sure she was ready, removing her bra she wore a transparent black blouse.

Guy stared for a moment, a frown, unsure of what he was seeing. 'It's a good job Digby isn't here; you forgot a vital garment.'

'What,' then looked down,' oh that, I've been on a dating website, I thought I'd make an impact, no bra and see-through top.'

'Did it work?'

'No, I didn't fancy him when I saw him, he was ten years older than his photograph.'

'Too young for you then, what's dad, twenty years older than you isn't he, anyway, is this what you meant by an enticement, topless around the pool?'

'No, nothing so mundane as two mature ladies exposing their breasts, I mean full blooded sex.'

Guy's jaw dropped, stared for what seemed like minutes, 'of all the crazy conversations I've had with you this one takes the biscuit. Sex with who, some local prostitutes?'

'No, of course not, I meant with me and Neve,' she tried to sound matter of fact, Guy stared.

'You and Digby, me and Neve, has she agreed to it?'

'Yes, can you talk Digby into it?'

'I'll talk to him in the morning, you realise that we must both agree, I'll contact you tomorrow, same time.'

The following day Guy got in touch with a positive answer, they were all set to go.

August seemed to drag for the ladies, the sons were busy working on their doctorates. But inevitably the time for the holiday arrived, the only drawback was that Yvonne had to go down to the head office to replace someone off sick, it meant that Neve travelled with the two sons and Yvonne would use an airport close to the head office.

The three of them arrived at the villa, hot, they quickly unpacked and went straight into the pool. Neve wore a bikini, like Yvonne she had the same body in her forties as she had in her twenties.

Having cooled off they dried themselves and walked into town, they went into the nearest restaurant and ordered food.

'I've just heard from Yvonne,' Neve told the boys. 'Bad news I'm afraid, looking down at her phone, she's going to be delayed by a day,' she let out a deep sigh, 'it means we'll have to delay things until she arrives.'

Guy was chewing on his pizza and shook his head, he swallowed and then spoke, 'no it doesn't, we have an agreement, you provide me with sex and my mother provides Digby with sex.'

'Yes, but she's not here.'

'That's irrelevant, we're agreed, we'd provide each other with a good time, if you renege then we'll be leaving first flight out tomorrow.'

Neve looked quite shocked, but felt a bit light-headed, it was such an abrupt statement, she gripped her thighs together, 'shouldn't that be a decision made by both of you?'

'We think alike,' her son told her. 'No sex, no holiday.'

Neve shrugged, 'in that case I have little choice but to a agree,' she didn't look at her son.

'When Yvonne arrives tomorrow everything will be fine, it'll pan out as we planned,' Digby smiled as he spoke.

The restaurant started to empty so they decided to return to the villa, it was too early for bed, so Guy opened a bottle of red wine, 'look everyone, I was somewhat overbearing tonight, it sounded as though I was blackmailing you Neve, sorry about that.'

Neve smiled, 'sometimes it's best to have choices taken out of your hands, let's dance, shall we?'

Digby glanced at his watch, 'luckily I bought a book to read, I'll see you two in the morning,' and without further ado went to bed.

They danced closely kissing and running hands up each other's back for a while, then "Lady in Red" by Perry Como came on, one of Neve's all-time favourites, it also tended to mark the end of the evening.

Guy began to nuzzle her neck; he'd manoeuvred her against a wall, she reached up to place her arms around him, they began to kiss with a bit more passion helped by Guy running his hands up her legs at the back, lifting her skirt, raking her with his nails. Her breath became uneven, this accelerated when his hands reached her stocking tops.

His fingers moved her underwear to one side, his fingers quickly wet from her moist vagina, Neve lifted her skirt and helped him unzip, she guided his penis inside her, it wasn't in far enough, he placed his arms under her thighs and lifted her up, lowering her onto his penis, she moaned, and within a minute climaxed.

It wasn't the best position for Guy, and he lifted her slightly so he could pull out.

'Have you come,' she managed to ask?

'No.'

'What do you want to do?'

Guy almost laughed, she seemed so naive.

'We go to your room of course,' and so saying turned her around and guided her to her room, once there he undressed, she couldn't help but see how rampant he was and yet she was sated.

Undoing her colourful summer dress and letting it fall to the floor he whispered, 'lay on the bed.'

On her back he reached under her and removed her panties, he held her legs high until they rested on his shoulders. "Oh well," she thought, "it could be worse, he could be taking me doggy-fashion".

He plunged his penis into her, she gave a gasp of appreciation, he found her to be incredibly wet and he put it down to her not having sex for so long. He had, however, jerked off that afternoon and was able to stay erect and, as long as he didn't pound away at her too much, he could hold on and enjoy full use of her attractive, mature body.

He altered the position of her legs now and again but decided he'd come, seven minutes had elapsed, at one point he was going to turn her over, so she was on all fours but decided it was a bit ungentlemanly on the first fuck.

She was totally spent and a little bit sore from the pounding he'd given her but happy beyond her expectations, then she thought, "can I take six weeks of this"?

Guy kissed her, 'all it needs now for Yvonne to pitch up and we'll have the best holiday ever,' she smiled but said nothing.

The next day Yvonne did not pitch up however, and could give no date of arrival, the work she was doing was trickier than first thought. This led to a crisis.

When Digby was told about Yvonne, he went into deep thought.

Over lunch taken by the pool he spoke, 'I hope you two don't mind but I can't see the point of me being here, I feel like a spare prick at a wedding, sorry about the language but I am just a little bit annoyed over this whole business.'

'Digby don't rush to judgement, let's try and work something out but, if you are going to leave, I'll leave as well, okay.' Guy said.

'I'm not staying here on my own,' Neve interjected, 'I wouldn't have a clue what to do.'

'You'll have to stay, Yvonne is bound to come out, eventually.' Guy looked at her.

'I'm going for a swim,' and so saying Digby dived into the pool swimming a length underwater.

Guy looked at Neve, 'take your bikini top off,' he commanded.

She was about to protest when he moved over to where she was sat and undid her top, 'there, that's better.'

She momentarily placed her arm across her breasts but decided it wouldn't look right so lay back, her breasts firm.

Unknown to Neve Guy undid the fastening on one side of her bikini bottoms, it was tied either side and easy to do, when Neve stood up to use the pool her bikini bottom fell to her knees, she let out yell, 'Guy did you do that?'

'Yes, but I had a good reason.'

Digby, peered at what was going on, his jaw dropped.

'I was just complimenting your mother on how good she looks.'

Neve stormed off, furious with Guy, she held her bikini in her hands, totally naked.

'Sure, I'm just going to cool off and shower, I'll be ready in ten minutes.' Guy jumped into the pool. Digby went to shower and dress.

Guy went into her room without bothering to knock, 'I've come to apologise, but we're in a bit of a quandary, Neve, we can't let him go back to the UK by himself and we can't leave you here on your own.'

'What's your solution?'

'Did you see his face, he was interested, so you're going to have to offer him sex, that's why I did it' Guy spoke casually,

She stood up still naked, astonished, her breasts dangling, looking good, 'you've got to be joking,' she stressed the last word.

'You're a woman, you'll have no problem taking on two men.'

'Oh, you mean; MMF.'

'No, MFM, we'll be each side of you.'

'I was very subtly trying to tell you, that you are mad!'

'It's the only solution unless you come up with a better one?'

This put Neve at a disadvantage, it was a case of incest being the default position unless...!

'Digby won't be able to get an erection, fucking his mother, the very thought.'

'It's amazing what a man can achieve in the anonymity of a dark room, let's at least give him a chance. Look I'll speak to him later to night, you go to your room, if you leave the lights off, then I'll know you're okay with it, we'll switch off any hall lights, you'll hear the door open and we'll enter without speaking, you won't know who, is who, okay?'

Neve gave an exasperated sigh, 'if I go along with this, and you fail to persuade Digby to stay tomorrow, will you agree to stay even if Digby leaves?'

Neve thought this was a clever move, but when Guy told Digby of this condition laid down by Neve it made Digby think about calling her bluff.

Neve enjoyed their evening together, convinced that she had won, but Neve wasn't a chess player and had not seen Guy's move. He had had trouble convincing Digby to go along with his scheme, 'just imagine it's another woman's body,' he urged, 'look, we enter in darkness, we don't speak, breathe quietly, we go one each side, suck on her tits, then after a few minutes we move on to her pussy, believe me, I know I had her last night, she was enthusiastic, more than enthusiastic in fact.'

Neve prepared for bed, she'd a quick shower and went to bed naked, that was part of the deal, she reached across to the lamp and switched it off, it was an automatic response, it was only then that she realised that was a signal, "oh what the hell, they're bound to chicken out", she thought so she left it off and moved to the centre of the bed.

She knew it was pointless trying to sleep, she was convinced that nothing was going to happen, so it was a shock when she heard the door open, she tensed, breathing with difficulty, maybe it was it was just Guy, she strained to hear anything but there was total silence.

She felt the mattress go down on either side of her, "it was happening, they were really going through with it", her body was stiff with tension, "what would Yvonne think, I'll make sure she doesn't know", while these thoughts were running through her head, she felt her nipples being taken into their mouths, hands on her breasts, they were going ahead, having her.

After a few minutes their hands wandered down to her vagina, fingernails gently raking her labia, she started to relax, her legs parted slightly as they opened her pussy lips, she felt their fingers go past her inner labia, into her vulva, she needed no further urging to open her legs, she thought that there were as many as six fingers inside her.

She next thing was two erect penises touching her thighs, they were getting ready for the next stage, sure enough all six fingers withdrew and whoever was on her left positioned himself above her, two arms went underneath her legs, raising her vulva to meet his penis. She was well lubricated and whoever it was entered with ease, she made, a soft mewing sound.

Her breasts were being attended to by the person she thought of as "the other one", she didn't know who was inside her, both her breasts were being stimulated, mouth, tongue and fingers, she'd never had two men at once before, she found herself heading to an orgasm, her breathing was in time with the thrusting, her clitoris being pounded, she soon came to a shuddering climax, whoever was inside her speeded up and he came just as her orgasm finished.

There was some more thrusting until fully satisfied he withdrew; she heard what sounded like a gentle slap on the other one's shoulder and they changed places. This time there was no lifting of her legs, he entered first time with ease. "So, Guy you are so damned persuasive, was it her son Digby the one inside her now she asked herself"? Whoever it was he was good; in the past, she'd only ever had one orgasm with a single male now she felt another one starting to build up. The shaft sliding in and out, the clitoris stimulated, another shattering orgasm followed by a slow subsidence, more even breathing, she felt arms snaking under her legs and over his shoulders, the thrusting became even stronger until it stopped, the penis as deep into her as he could push it.

He spent almost a minute ejecting every last drop of sperm and then spent another minute staying still. Another slap on the shoulder and he quickly pulled out, she felt the mattress lift slightly as their weight was removed, all was quiet until one of them walked into the door, Neve stifled her laughter. There was the sound of the door opening and closing, loud enough for her to know they had left.

She turned the light on, and noticed a message on her phone, "I'll be there early afternoon, Yvonne".

Neve was annoyed, mad in fact, if she had negotiated for one more day all would have been as it was meant to be, instead she'd taken on two men at once, admittedly, she told herself, "I had two orgasms", the truth was the sex was good, the only drawback was that one of them was her son, "but which one", she wondered, "which one"?

YYsguy
YYsguy
232 Followers