Italian Holiday Pt. 02 - Yvonne

Story Info
Yvonne arrives and completes the foursome.
2.5k words
4.47
2.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/08/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next at a late breakfast Neve told them of Yvonne's message, 'she didn't say exactly what time she would arrive or even what airline.' She reached over for a piece of toast and started to butter it.

'I'll check the flights, there can't be that many into a small provincial airport.' He started a search on his phone and after a few bites of brioche, Digby announced, it was most likely to be a 2 p.m. arrival.

'We'll hire a car,' Guy told them, he then phoned a car hire firm, 'can you drop it off here,' and gave the name of the village and the road. 'Only for the one day, you can pick it up from here the same time tomorrow.'

Guy spoke excellent Italian;

He studied Latin at school, it was extra-curriculum, it helped him with French, Spanish and of course Italian.

'How come you've never studied Portuguese,' Neve asked?

'I can read Portuguese but can't speak it, it's very much like Spanish,' then took a bite out of his toast, 'how'd you find last night,' Guy asked?

'I survived.'

'Surely it was better than that, you had at least two orgasms

'I'm surprised you two didn't stay for more.'

Digby snuggled down in his chair, playing on his phone.

'We never planned to, surprised it even happened, weren't we? Guy looked over to Digby who took another bite of brioche and mumbled a reply of agreement.

'So, which one of you walked into the wall?' Neve asked.

Guy laughed, 'both of us if you want to know.'

Digby threw his phone gently onto the table, 'do you know which of us was on the left of you and who was on the right?'

'No, it doesn't matter, we all know incest occurred, everything else is just details.'

Digby asked, 'what do you think Yvonne will say?'

'Do we tell her, we could always go back to plan "A",' Neve answered.

'No,' Guy stood up and stretched, 'we're all into this and that means my dear mother, anyway she'll enjoy it.'

'How do we go about it, same as Neve,' Digby asked?

'Yes, if she doesn't want to join us, she stays outside our little circle, another thing from now on no swimming costumes, total nudity, agreed?'

Neve and her son Digby both nodded their assent, 'she'll soon come round,' Guy insisted. 'After breakfast we'll have time for a swim, and we'll talk about our arrangement in the car.'

They had a swim, in the nude and nothing happened, because for all their bravado they were all pensive. they weren't sure how Yvonne would react to their new arrangements.

Neve was still towelling her hair, missing the hairdryer as they arrived at the airport, it was small, and the parking was cheap, sure enough Yvonne arrived at two just as Digby had predicted.

Yvonne was the first off the plane but had to wait for her baggage, the two boys rushed up to her to help with the luggage, 'a suitcase, cabin bag and a small bag to go under the seat,' Yvonne announced, 'I just don't know how long we'll be here and it was so difficult to decide what to pack.'

'You won't need swimming costumes; the pool is very private.' Digby told her.

'So where do you boys go when Neve and I are swimming.' She was serious.

'We don't go anywhere they spoke at once, we're the lifeguards, don't want you to drown, do we?'

Yvonne looked at Neve, 'okay Neve, what are they up to?'

'We're not up to anything, it's part of the rental contract we signed, lifeguards and nudity.' Guy answered.

Yvonne was gradually coming to accept that they were only half joking, 'we'll talk later, eh, Neve.'

Neve smiled, 'it's true I'm afraid, they can be quite insistent.'

'Harumph,' Yvonne responded, 'oh I'm sorry about my late arrival, did it er, make things awkward?'

'I'll tell you all about it when we've had a drink and a bite to eat.'

Yvonne was given a tour of the villa, her bedroom was on a corner, on the north side of the villa. After she had been shown around, they had a late lunch, it was conducted in silence for the most part, Yvonne wanted desperately to talk to Neve in private.

'I've booked a table for nine, hope that's okay?'

'Seeing as you're the only one that speaks Italian sufficiently well enough, I've no objection, Digby replied.' He wished sometimes Guy would ask them for their suggestions, he looked around to the two ladies, they looked to each other and indicated they were okay with nine.

Neve stood up, 'the men's turn to clear up she announced, I'll help Yvonne unpack.' It was a subtle way of keeping them out of the way while she chatted with Yvonne.

As soon as the door was closed Yvonne blurted out, 'well?'

'You're not going to like it,' and told her how the boys had coerced her into having sex with them both.

'Can't we just revert to our original plan,' Yvonne asked, 'it seems the obvious thing to do.'

'Sorry but Guy says same rule for you as for the rest of us, you're going to have to make love to them both.'

Yvonne was aghast, 'how come he decides everything?'

'Don't ask me you're his mother after all.'

'What if I say no?'

'Then I'll be very busy, despite spending most of my time on my back.'

'Neve, it almost sounds as though you want to keep them both for yourself.'

'On the contrary, I don't think I'd have the stamina to take the two of them every night, I also think they'd be able to do it more than once, the only reason I managed was that they wanted a quick in and out session. If you understand what I mean, they didn't want to push their luck.'

'Tell me how it panned out?'

'I lay on the bed, curtains closed, no lights on, it was truly pitch dark. Totally naked of course.'

'I heard the door open, the corridor was also in darkness, now if I'd have left a light on, they would have closed the door and holiday over.' She shrugged her shoulders.

'Do you regret it?'

'Not now I've done it, no!'

This seemed to make up Yvonne's mind, she looked thoughtful, 'I'll think about, how soon do they want an answer?'

'They won't expect anything the first day, so I'll be the entertainment for tonight, you just relax but I'm sure it'll be tomorrow, oh, another thing, two orgasms, that's not bad you know, now time to get ready, should we?'

They decided to drive the hundred yards to the restaurant, they discussed the merits of the food and wine other than that there was minimal conversation.

On the way back to the villa Guy suggested a ten-minute swim in the pool, 'it's freezing,' everyone objected, 'no, it's invigorating,' Guy insisted.

Eventually by the time they arrived the common consensus was that they agreed to the swim.

'Where are you going Yvonne, Guy asked his mother?

'To get my.... oh! No costumes, I get it.' they hurriedly undressed, they looked like statues in the moonlight, they jumped into the pool to shrieks from the ladies and gasps from the men, they were out in minutes and ran into the villa, grabbing towels, rubbing themselves warm and dry.

They stood in the living room, towelling themselves dry. 'I'm going to my room,' Yvonne told them, 'don't make too much noise, I need my beauty sleep,' she joked.'

When she was out of earshot Neve told the boys, 'don't be put off but I'm going to leave a small light on tonight, don't want you walking into a wall do we?'

'Well, in my case it wouldn't be my toe I'd stub, it'd be something more important.' Digby said.

There was an element of ribaldry, Yvonne's arrival had cheered them up, 'come on you two, my room,' she noticed they were showing signs of overcoming the coldness they had just experienced in the pool, 'you've got good recovery time,' Neve told them, 'now let's go.'

Neve jumped on the bed, and they sat either side, she initially closed her eyes, hands gently groped her breasts, the nipples were already erect, thumbs rubbed them, Guy was doing a milking action.

After a few minutes of this they held each breast at the base, her nipples now available for them to suck, she heard a "BONK" sound, startled she opened her eyes and saw them rubbing their heads, 'did you just bang heads? You need a plan, decide which one sucks a breast and the other one play with the other.

'We're alright by the way,' Digby told her, 'you go first Guy.'

Guy ducked his head and sucked vigorously on her nipple; Digby moved his position so he could also suckle and without banging heads.

Neve was trying not to squirm; she reached her hands out and grasped a penis in each one, she played with them casually, noticing that they were becoming firmer. She smiled, a cock in each hand and she could see them, the heads poking above each fist. She almost laughed when she remembered the old saying, "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."

Fingers began to probe, she clutched each cock, gave each a pull, fingers gained access to her vagina, six, exploring, moving independently. She opened her legs further; she was very wet.

'Whose turn is it,' Guy raised his head, letting the nipple drop out of his mouth, 'I went first last night so you can go first tonight.'

Neve body stiffened, she was gripping the penises, moving her fists up and down the shafts, Digby had to hold her hand to get her to release his penis, he moved his head to hers, 'I need this,' he said and kissed her.

'Guy, old chap', said Digby, 'you're filling a space meant for my cock.'

'Oh,' and moved his fingers from inside her, she tensed as his fingers left her pussy, the labia did not close, leaving a space for Digby to probe.

When he inserted his penis, it felt no different to Guy's, they were the same size? She thought, "I'll have to check it out".

Last night she was annoyed that Yvonne was late but now when she thought about it, it provided her with a unique experience, sex with her son.

Digby, having settled in began to thrust, her clitoris was being stimulated, enhanced by the actions of Guy, playing with her tits, noticing her becoming more tense as she approached her climax.

Digby was supporting his weight on his hands, Guy, expertly in tune, playing with her tits, she climaxed.

She felt weightless, both the men slowed down, which allowed her to also come down slowly, she tensed her vaginal muscles around Digby's penis, 'that came in wave after wave,' she spoke dreamily, arms around Digby then one hand reached out to Guy, that was great, thanks, you were both great.'

Digby went to pull out, 'not just yet,' holding him tight.

After a few minutes, 'come on Guy, your turn, but I don't want another orgasm, just enjoy yourself, what's it called when a man uses a woman after someone else?'

'It's called sloppy seconds,'

'Why?'

'Well, because he goes second, and the woman's pussy is full of her lubricant plus the first man's cum, just like now.'

'Oh, okay, very interesting, well. I'm ready when you are.'

Digby looked at Guy and raised his eyebrows, "she's really taken to this" he thought.

'How do you want me, on my back, on all fours, stood-up and bent over?'

'No, it's okay, I'll see how wet you are and decide, just stay on your back.'

'Digby, darling, are you going to stay and watch?'

Her son took a deep breath, 'if I do, who's to say I won't want to have another go?'

'No problem, we're on holiday, no getting up early.'

'Okay with you Guy?'

'Of course, Neve's your mother after all.'

'Okay then, you've talked me into it.' Digby moved one of the chairs to obtain a better view.

Guy strode up to Neve who was wriggling around on the edge of the bed with eager anticipation, on her back, heels on the edge of the mattress, thighs opening and closing with nervous excitement.

Holding her legs, he raised them and placed them over his shoulder, it needed only the slightest forward movement for his penis to disappear effortlessly. Digby was impressed, one moment it was waving around at her entrance and the next deep inside, Guy immediately began thrusting.

'Guy turned around and looked over to Digby, 'I'm going to be here all night, there's not enough friction,' whilst continuing to thrust away at Neve.

'Do you want to stop, give mom a chance to expel some of my cum?'

'Depends how deep it is, might not come out until tomorrow, how much did you put in, anyway?'

'Usual amount, I'll tell you what, Neve can you turn so you're on all fours, Guy you go behind put it in then clamp Neve's thighs together, Neve you close your legs as much as you can, that should tighten up your pussy, are you okay with that mom?'

'Of course, anything to oblige, I can turn over without your cock falling out Guy,' and with a few smart manoeuvres was in her knees, Guy still deeply embedded.

Holding her tightly around her thighs, he did as Digby had suggested, his legs outside of her's, and came within a minute, pumping into her, pulling her onto his penis, making a noise that Yvonne heard on the other side of the villa.

Guy leant over her back, gradually raising himself, 'I'm going to pull out now, okay Neve?'

Neve decided she would help by using her vaginal muscles to help him withdraw, and when he did, it was followed by the cum he had deposited into her only a minute earlier.

'What about you Digby, are you having sloppy thirds?'

'I'll tell you something, I'm damned well tempted, only now mom's pussy will be even sloppier.'

'No it won't, I just pushed a whole load out, hopefully it missed the bed and landed on the floor.'

'In that case can you move across a bit so I'm not standing in it.' Neve rushed to comply.

'You don't want to stand in cum, yet you push bucketloads into me.'

'That's the way nature works,' Digby insisted, 'I'm going to put it in now,' and just as Guy had no problem, in it went.

'I'm going to bed,' Guy said, 'see you in the morning, unless you want my advice or assistance?'

'No thanks, I'm not far off coming,' he replied, speaking with difficulty as he felt the build-up. He grasped her around the thighs pushing in all the way and then trying to put more in, he came with a loud series of moans.

Yvonne heard, "so they've both come in her, tomorrow, my turn", she bit her lower lip, "it's going to be a long, long day", she thought, turned over and fell into a sleep in which she dreamed of sex and penises.