Italian Job

Story Info
Two strangers meet.
1.7k words
4.27
9.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
113 Followers

I had been working in The Hague for about three months and in my rented flat for about two on Laan van Meedervoot, working in the Polder Polder area of Ryswick. Still coming to terms with Dutch names. However; I had found a nice restaurant in the next block where the Dutch couple who ran it sort of, adopted me, and gave me guidance in Dutch. Food was excellent.

Friday night, home from the office, I decided to treat myself there. It wasn't too busy and managed to get a table alone in the corner near the window. I had just settled into my first beer when Annett the owner's wife came over and asked if her friend Luca could join me at my table; since we were both alone. Another one of Annett's strays I think.

We introduced each other; Luca was Italian, originally from Milano and worked as an engineer for an oil company in The Hague and had been living in The Hague for about six weeks. Like me knew next to no one and didn't speak Dutch, his English although a bit broken was more than passable. He joined me in a pre-meal beer. Meal arrived, as expected was excellent, we chatted and had a couple more beers.

We seemed to get on very well and Luca proposed we should go into town and have a few more beers; 10 minuet tram ride. We settled on a place that looked like a German beer house, it was very busy but managed to get find a table at the back. As we chatted away two very blond girls came over and asked if they could join us and buy them a beer. We did.

We all chatted away exchanging details of each other. They were called Helga and Anna, Danish, and worked as security in their Embassy up town. They asked where we stayed. Luca shared a small house with three other guys, I had my own apartment. Helga suddenly blasted out, let go to your apartment and all have sex together OK. Luca looked at me, I said yes; JA, JA. We went outside; both had on green parkers and carrying a rucksack with them. Found a taxi; less than 10 minutes we were there.

I was the only tenant in this weekend; enquiring looks were not a problem. By the time I shut the door both had kicked off their shoes and were starting to undress and asked where the bedroom was. Both of them headed into the bedroom and both returned naked a few minutes later. We were taken aback by what was happening. Helga came over to me and Anna to Luca and started to undress us too. Heaven truly heaven.

They led us through, all barefooted and naked, into the bedroom. Flopped onto the bed and pulled us down. Wasn't long before we were all getting intimate and aroused as we explored each other's bodies. The two Danes were like rampaging Vikings, very entheaustic and athletic, they were very athletic, and had taken command of the whole proceedings. We were well and truly bonked and re-bonked. After a while we all lay back, exhausted, and fell asleep together.

Something woke me, the procession of trams from the garage up the road were starting to move into place for the day. Including the one with what seemed like a square wheel, rhythmically bumping along; that woke me every morning about five. The bed was not so crowded now, the Vikings were gone. But I could see them having a shower together, washing each other, later dressed and ready to go. I lost track of time and reality; hangover. Helga looked in, waved, said bye, off to work and left. I fell asleep; I think. Woke up with a thumping head, thirst and a radio playing. I could feel someone's, body resting against my back with their arm draped over and rubbing gently. I was getting aroused and could feel the strain of last night's romp. We both seemed to come back to reality together; both very aroused both hot and naked and touching in bed together. Ok; where do we go from here?

We both got up staggered through to the living area, where our clothes had been dropped last night. We couldn't find our underwear, but, there were two pairs of rainbow patterned nickers lying there. The Vikings had taken our underwear as a trophy. That was a first. We pulled on the discarded rainbow pattern nickers, tided up, made a coffee and had what was in the fridge.

We both sat on the couch, with only the rainbow nickers on, feet touching, drinking our coffee and discussing last night's events. It was clear that we were picked up by two rampaging Vikings, taken back to my apartment and repeatedly bonked, with both sneaking out before morning leaving us both asleep and in bed together; naked. Taking our underwear as a trophy. Yes and getting stuck with the bill for the beer and taxi.

We also doubted that their names were Helga and Anna, as they were slow in responding when we addressed them by their names. We showered and got dressed; I gave Luca replacement brand new expensive underwear, still in their box; only bought them last weekend. We had lost touch with time it was midday Luca wanted to get back to his apartment before his flat mates sent out search parties for him. But; I didn't think he would mention the details of what happened last night.

As the Danish Embassy was on Luca's route back to his apartment he would see if the Danes actually worked their; as they claimed. No sign of them. He phoned to share this with me and proposed. As we had a good time and seemed to get on well together, we meet at De Pier in Scheveningen and see how our luck held for a second night.

We met at the Pier as arranged; walked the length of the promenade overlooking the beach bars that had just been set up for the summer. Selected the Bora Bora; we both liked the name and it seemed popular. Crowded, but we managed to get a beer and find a table. We watched the customers talking in their groups. Although busy there seemed to be something out of place. Couldn't quite identify what, then something happened that made us look again. The customers were more or less, same gender, paired or pairing off. We had wandered into a gay bar. Turned out that one bar on the beach was adopted by the gay clientele each night. Luca was sitting close to me, as I felt his hand press on my leg and slip between them; Luca was making a play. Not sure how to take the gesture and, I must admit was getting aroused and enjoying it, I let it play.

Not sure what to do next, he lifted my hand over and placed it on his leg inviting me to return the gesture; I did. We were both starting to get enthralled with each other and could feel each other getting aroused in the process. The crowded bar although discreet and most of the clientele enthralled with their partners, or moving to it. We felt a bit exposed and decided to move on to the next bar.

As we reached the promenade and were both more or less alone, I suggested rather than go to another bar do you want to return to my apartment. Luca agreed and we headed off to the tram terminal loop. Journey took about fifteen minutes or so. We went into the sitting room, left the lights out, started to undress each other. Our clothes heaped up on a chair we sat down on the couch and started to explore each other's body and body parts. Luca's body was muscular, well-tanned and smooth, very Latin. As we grew more adventurists and intimate with each other, we decided to move to the bed we used last night or was it this morning; or was it yesterday.

Luca was more active and started off stroking before meeting with me; I never realized until then how gentle and caring he was. We progressed slowly, nothing rushed, until climax. We both enjoyed the moment. Luca then repositioned himself and invited me to join with him. We both enjoyed the evolving experience and each other's bodily warmth then climax came. We lay back with our bodies still entwined and relaxed together. Although we both had casual gay relationships before, this one seemed somewhat more intimate and relaxed.

We both fell asleep embracing each other again, in the morning we were still together. When we awoke we both felt the need to get intimate again and did. All things end and we got up and showered together which turned out to also be an intimate shower. After drying each other off, we went into the kitchen area and had some coffee and something out of the fridge.

We sat there in our bath towels side by side, I think today was going to be a very intimate experience for both of us; it was. We were both destined by work commitments to be alone tonight. But what a weekend; raided and pillaged by two Vikings who carried off our underwear; but left some of their own. To meeting a now intimate friend. We both had agreed that it may be wise not to tell our office co-workers how our weekend went, other than quite. We made arrangements to meet again.

Monday, no sooner had I arrived in the office was called into the bosses office. I was being put on another joint project with the Italians; inaugural meeting this afternoon. I arrived at the meeting room, there were about 20 of us, and introductions all round. Who was there but Luca, we smiled but said nothing, and sat next to each other. All afternoon I could feel Luca's hand touching me under the table. Good and exciting meeting too. I met with Luca that night as planned and several nights after that. Luca's flat share buddies were going their separate ways so he moved in with me. Over the next year and a half we both went on many business trips together, initially having separate rooms but only using one. Then we shared to save our companies money; nobody objected or commented, the Dutch are like that live and let live. We often visited our favorite restaurant together. One time as Annett was serving us she said quietly, I thought you two boys were made for each other and will be happy together.

How did she know?

Sean943
Sean943
113 Followers