Italian Romantic Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyson63
Tyson63
1 Followers

"Just touch me," she whined, arching impatiently against my hand. We couldn't wait any longer. Slowly, I brought my middle finger down and slid it gently over her clit. She threw her head back. "God, yes. Keep going". I did it again, this time my finger slipping between her wetness. I spread her pussy lips with two fingers and massaged her clit with more intensity, rubbing it in circles.

She ran her hands down to my erect cock and pulled me towards the filled spa awaiting. We stepped in to the water and breathed in the perfumed aroma and steaming bubbles.

I pulled her right leg across my knee to spread her wide. My fingers entered her pussy deep inside as we embraced in a kiss.

I knealt down before her, each hand on her inner thighs, spreading her legs wider. I kissed and sucked on her hardened nipples before submerging my head beneath to go down on her. My tongue and lips pressed hard against her clit, my tongue entering in and out. With her head tilted back and her eyes shut, she let out a horny moan. She pulled my head in hard against her to increase the pleasure, forcing her to let out a scream as she orgasmed. I drove my tongue inside her, setting off another shattering moan. Raw, intense noises of pleasure. She grabbed my hair, yanked and pulled me closer. I thrusted three fingers inside her to hit the spot that turned her moans into one long orgasm. She shuddered against me and when I finally slowed to look up at her I saw her face was glowing.

"Fuck me, fuck me again now, I want to feel your cock inside me, I want us to cum together", she begged.

She sat on the edge of the spa and I moved in between her legs and slid my cock in. The feeling was beyond amazing. Her naked body was the sight of an angel.

-

He placed his hands on my hips and pulled himself inside me deeper and deeper. Every inch of him filled me.

"I love the feeling of your tight pussy around me", he muttered hypnotically. I ran my hands up his neck and dragged my nails through his hair, massaging the back of his head, as he steadily moved in and out of me. He closed his eyes to relish the sensation of being touched in his favourite erogenous zones.

The crisp morning air heightened all of our senses and every touch felt electric. The soft breeze sailed over our bare skin, leaving us questioning whether the goosebumps on our skin were caused by the cool air or the feeling of us fucking in perfect unison.

This time there was no rush, no excited sense of urgency. We wanted this time to last forever, as if it were our last. Although there was no music playing, the symphony of nature filled our ears as if it were playing a concerto just for us. We moved our hands systematically over every inch of each other's bodies and kissed passionately as every thrust built in intensity.

There was no need to increase our speed, the impact of feeling so close and connected was enough to build up every endorphin in our bodies to an extreme climax.

We looked into each other's eyes as our pupils dilated; knowing we were feeling the most intense sense of pleasure and love we had ever felt. Our lips connected one last time as our bodies exploded into orgasm in unison. The perfect way to end this.

We held each other in sweet embrace and whispered simultaneously, "I love you."

We laughed at our uncanny ability to be connected in thought.

"Two peas in a pod."

-

Just before sunset, we collapsed on the bed in each other's arms. The last twenty four hours had been unforgettable. Exhilarating. We lived with a thirst for passion, but this trip had somehow brought us infinitely closer together. We were connected. As one.

I laid my head on his broad shoulder and trailed my finger through his chest hair, mesmerized by the rhythmic rise and fall of each breath. He wrapped his arm around me and slid his hand up and down my arm. I exhaled deeply, allowing the overwhelming feeling of satisfaction and peace to circulate through my veins. A feeling that can only come through pure love and trust. Never had I ever felt so electrified, whilst simultaneously feeling completely at ease and safe.

He trailed a single finger from the length of my outer thigh, over the curve of my hip and up between my breasts. It reached its final resting place under my chin and he gently lifted my face to look into my eyes. "You are so beautiful," he whispered. I looked deep into his blue eyes, searching for something, anything that would contradict what I was about to say. But it simply was not there. "You are perfect," I responded with absolute certainty.

"We are perfect together," he replied without a moment of hesitation.

Closing our eyes, he took my face into his hands and kissed my lips softly. There were no more words. Every one of our senses were fulfilled.

With our legs entwined and every inch of our bodies connected, we fell into a blissful sleep, knowing full well that this was only the beginning.

Tyson63
Tyson63
1 Followers
12