It's a Big Black Cock New Year's!

Story Info
A straight (?) couple kick off the New Year with a bang!
2.6k words
4.28
9.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

(see part 1-My Friend Phil's Big Cock; part 2-Couple Fall for Huge Cock and Big Tits; and part 3-A Straight Couple Become Bent)

Part 4-Straight Couple (?) Enjoy Monster Cock and Huge Racks for New Year's Eve

Sorry all, no recaps here, things are just moving too fast. If you haven't read the previous parts, read up, then continue.

New Year's Eve Phil and Helen invited my wife, Tara, and myself over to their house for a party. Tara had told me about her tryst with Phil's incredibly buxom wife, Helen. We fucked like bunnies during it, and both came-HARD. In the afterglow, I had told Tara a bit of what happened with Phil and at the pool night-but I fabricated a bit, leaving out my gurly escalades, and them using me (as Sharon) for their all night fuck toy. Instead, I just said they smoked some weed and had a few girls over. I told her how aghast I was at the size of their huge cocks. As I made up stories of what they did to the girls (I said I watched off to the side), Tara rubbed several orgasms out. Afterwards, and to my surprise, Tara fished out a pack of cigarettes from her bedside table and we shared one.

The next night was New Year's Eve and the party. My wife was dressed in unusually revealing clothes. A pushup bra, and plunging neckline made her tits look several sizes larger. For my part, I was casual as always, in jeans, a t-shirt and blue FSU hoody. We thought it was just going to be the four of us, but as we arrived, bur Helen let us know that she and Phil had invited a couple of friends over.

As we entered the family room, my eyes were filled with the most sexually magnetic woman I had ever seen. Her rack rivalled Helen's, and she was dressed in a mini skirt and classy top that showed her midriff. She was lazily smoking next to a very large black man. Tara, Dave, this is Roxy and....uh.....Slater, he offered, and stook up to shake my hand and to give Tara a hello hug. I couldn't help but taking in the bulge that dressed down one of his legs.

We all snuggled into the sofas so that we formed a U around a center table that was packed with finger food and several bottles of liquor and mixers. Helen poured Tara and I our drinks and we settled into small talk.

Roxy lived in a large house with some girlfriends, and Slater was one of her "friends". Slater was in real estate. After about an hour of chit chat the drinks had loosened us up plenty. During this whole time, Roxy's hand was all over Slater's thigh, occasionally brushing his trouser snake-in a very casual, off-handed way. Helen had also snuggled up to Phil, whose large package was an unmissable bulge in his tight fitting jeans.

Anyone up for a jacuzzi? Helen asked. We can watch the fireworks from it later...

Oh, shit, I exclaimed, we didn't bring any suits.... Us either, Roxy offered.... Who the fuck cares, Helen said-let's go! And she lead the way out the sliding glass door. She and Phil were the first to the jacuzzi and the first to disrobe. From the back everyone could see Phil's long thick cock and huge ball sack hanging down. Tara and I were next, while Roxy and Slater lagged a bit behind in whispered conversation. Tara's nipples were erect as she removed her top, and a neatly manicured triangle of hair topped her pelvis. Slater pulled off his slacks at the same time Roxy got undressed, and it became obvious who the alpha couple was. Slater's enormous black cock was semi hard, and Roxy's huge rack was a sight to behold: so firm they wouldn't hold a pencil under them, and castle like turrets protruded proudly. For my part, I was Mr. Average (well, slightly less, it seemed, in this group).

We sat nearly up to our necks in the hot bubbles, with Helen and Roxy's huge tits bobbing like floats. Then Phil got out, and I noticed Tara stealing glances at his now semi engorged cock-it was at least nine inched-and thick. He soon returned with a bong, and we passed it around, as we all took turns hitting it and coughing. Then Helen excused herself and came back with a tray of drinks, a couple of bottles and mixers, and a couple of packs of smokes. We all grabbed a fresh drink and lit up our smokes. We were all VERY relaxed and well lubricated.

A dark bulb caught everyone's eye, as Slater grew an erection that actually broke the surface! As we saw it, we also noticed that Roxy's arm had been angled over in his direction, and she was obviously the cause of his growing erection. Sorry everyone, guess I got a little carried away, Roxy offered. Damn girl, you got nothing to apoligize for-someone has to get this party started, Slater stated. Tara's half-lidded eyes were fixed on Slaters's enourmously hard cock, and her mouth was hanging partially open.

Hey girl, looks like this is the first BBC you've every seen, huh, Helen chided Tara. BBC? Tara said dreamily, shifting her glance over to Helen. Roxy giggled. Big Black Cock, Helen explained. Uh....yeah...BBC....yeah....it's my first, Tara answered with an obvious slur (Tara didn't usually drink hard liquor).

With that, Roxy threw a leg over Slater and held herself up over his cock. We could clearly see her bright pink pussy in the softly glowing light of the jacuzzi. With a few grunts, she worked her way onto it. Slater let out a soft moan. Oh yeah, baby.....bring in the New Year for your daddy. She started riding him then, moaning for a few minutes and then, Ohhhhh...fuck....I'm.....coming.....coming.....coming..... as we all watched lustfully, wide-eyed and open-mouthed....

Roxy shuddered for a few more minutes and then worked her way off of him. Damn, girl, I'll take some of that, Helen exclaimed, as she moved over to him and mounted his big black cock. Her experience was a repeat of Roxy's. Then she, too, shakily dismounted. Okay, baby, you're next, Roxy said to Tara. Oh, no....I couldn't....

Well, baby, maybe you just need to work up to it Phil said, as he pulled Tara over to him. She pulled away...no....I just couldn't. Dave? Helen questioned me. Up to you.... I said. Tara looked over to me and our eyes locked. She swam/walked back over to me. Well, it's getting too damn hot in here for me Slater said, as he stood and walked over to the edge of the jacuzzi. This took him right past Tara, who couldn't take her eyes off his enormous erection. In some hazy part of my brain, I wondered how he could still be hard. But I too watched his big black cock pass by, and thoughts of Phil's pool night swam through my mind.

We all exited the jacuzzi then, still naked, and made our way back to the lounge. Helen had some towels ready and draped over the nearest sofa, and we all grabbed one. Tara wrapped hers so it hung from her chest, but Helen and Roxy just wrapped theirs around their waists, their formidable racks and erect nipples jiggling in freedom.

We returned to our previous seating on the sofas. Helen got fresh drinks, and passed the bong around again.

Let's watch the ball drop, Helen said, and she turned on the large screen T.V. Instead of the ball drop, interracial porn splashed across the screen, where several white women were kneeling before a black man and freeing his cock from his briefs. They were soon taking turns deep throating as much as they could. Different kind of balls....but this will do, Helen said.

Tara and I couldn't keep our eyes off what was unfolding on the screen, and I felt my semi-hard cock stiffen to full mast, and began rubbing it absent mindedly. After all the drinks and weed, EVERYTHING seemed to be making all of us a bit absent minded...I looked over to Tara, whose eyes were passing between Slater and his bulging cock under the towel, and Phil, whose cock nicely tented his own towel.

Roxy came over to Tara then, carrying her smoke sexily and swaying her hips seductively. She just oozed raunchy sexuality. She straddled Tara then and, nonchalantly, began watching the porn, which had progressed to the two women be pounded, in turn, by the black stud on the screen. But now, Tara's eyes couldn't stray away from Roxy's formidable tits. Roxy turned then, and kissed Tara on the mouth. Instead of struggling, Tara kissed her back. When their kiss broke, Roxy moved a heavy breasted nipple to her mouth. Tara took it and began suckling. There you go baby....Roxy cooed.

All of the guys began stroking their dicks more attentively. Then Helen moved over to Slater and started giving him head, and Roxy's hand snaked down to Tara's mound. Tara began moaning and grinding against her then, as Roxy expertly worked her clit.

Then Phil stood up and walked over to me. He stood with his thick erect cock in front of my face. Try as I might, I couldn't look away from it. The alcohol and weed drew me closer until I took him in my mouth and started sucking him. I looked over, and Tara was watching with her mouth agape, even as she was grinding her hips against Roxy's fondlings. Roxy stood then, taking Tara's hand and pulling her up off the sofa. She lead her over to Slater, whose cock was buried ball's deep in Helen's mouth. My wife cast a parting glance at me, and I looked at her as an agreement passed between us. Then she knelt down in front of Slater, and Helen passed his cock into her hand. Slowly, my wife bent forward, and took Slater's enormous black cock into her mouth.

Phil left me then, and moved behind in behind my wife, lifting her hips and positioned himself behind her. Roxy was still involved by fondling her breasts and working her clit-taking occasional breaks to rise up and kiss Slater; often whispering to him. Then I saw Phil entered my wife from behind, arching her back and bringing her off Slater's glistening pole. A moan escaped her, along with: Oh, God.....it's sooooooo......BIG....... Phil began fucking her then, even as she returned to bobbing up and down on Slater's enormous erection. However, it was only a moments before my wife had to stop giving Slater head as she announced: I'm coming.....I'm coming....Oh my God....it's soooo.... BIG..... fuuuuuucccckkkkkkkk...... and she began spasming into an orgasm-FAR quicker than she ever had with me. Phil pulled out of her then, still erect and rock-hard. Roxy used this opportunity to take Tara's hand to stand her up, onto the sofa and to a squat over Slater's massive manhood. My wife looked back at me again, and all I could do was keep wanking as I looked into her eyes. After a moment, she turned from me and began kissing Slater, even as she started working his monster black cock into her.

Phil soon came over to me, and turned me over the sofa. He slathered a glob of spit onto my ass, and began to enter me. I looked over my shoulder, to see Tara looking over to me, as Phil began to enter me-even and Slater was reaching his half point to going balls deep up into my wife. Tara and I held each other's gaze, but the she looked back and withdrew and bit off Slater's throbbing member. FUCK....it's .....just...... tooo.....big.... The best cock always are, Roxy assured her, and kissed her, while fondling her breasts. Roxy then placed a hand on each of my wife's shoulders and urge her downward. I then watched my wife began to work him into her. Ohhhhh..... ohhhhhh..... oooohhhhh.... My...... fucking..... God!! she exclaimed as she came. Slater started pounding up and into her, then, carrying her quickly off into another orgasm. Then I had to turn away....

I felt Phil's thick cock enter me, and Helen was suddenly at my side. She worked her way under me so that I entered her even as Phil began fucking me. Oh, fuuuckkkk....I'm going to cum.....I announced....and I did-right into Helen's clenching pussy... Soon after I felt Phil tense and his hot wetness was slathering up inside of me. I was still semi hard inside of Helen, and she rubbed one out underneath me. Phil shloped out, and I stood and turned, a bit unsteadily, to see what my wife was up to.

Her legs still shaking, Tara was lifting herself off of Slater's still throbbing cock. She turned, saw me gazing at her, and walked (not in a straight line) over to me. She kissed me full on the mouth. I love you baby...she whispered into my ear. I love you too baby. Then she pushed me back onto the couch and mounted me. I was a bit hard, but her gaping pussy took me in easily, even as I saw Slater's sledgehammer coming up to her from behind. My wife enjoyed anal play, and we had used some rather large dildo's on her back door, though she wouldn't have them in her cunt (I was now finding out why, as I could barely feel her).

None of our toys were as huge as Slaters telephone pole, and her eyes pop open as he entered her. I could see his huge hands around my wife's thin white waist as he started fucking her. Then I looked up and her eyes were locked onto mine-until they rolled back into her head as I heard Slater's hip start smacking against her butt as he began bottoming out inside of her. At all of this, my erection found itself again and I started pounding upward. My wife went into orbit, collapsing on top of me as she moaned and shook. It didn't take me long to shoot my load up and into her.

Slater picked up his pace, his stroked became a bit erratic, yet more forceful and he started grunting. In..... in...me.... My wife urged..... cum in me.... Baby... and her hand slipped between her legs as I felt her begin to fuck back on her lover's big black cock. They were both soon coming and filling the room with their lustful exclamations.

Unable to take any more, she lay panting hard on top of me. But then I felt Slater grab MY ankles and raise my hips up off the couch. Soon he was against my still cum slick pussy. I felt him widen me, and then push himself into me. God-he was a monster! After slamming my g-spot several times he withdrew, but I felt his weight go forward, Tara's hips lift, and he was back in my lovely wife's glistening pussy. After just a few strokes, my hips raised and he was back in me. I reached down to rub the underside of my limp clit as I felt another orgasm begin to whisper to me from someplace far away. Then it was my wife's turn. He spent longer slapping into her until she was nearly there, which was his signal to switch back into me. He fucked me hard until my orgasm was sreamingly close; then back into Tara, who came almost instantly; then it was my turn to cum. With one hand jerking his throbbing cock, he came positioned himself over my mouth and came. What missed my mouth, my loving wife Tara lapped up.

Well....happy fucking New Year Roxy said... Tara and I lay on our backs on the soft leather sofa, staring at the ceiling. Roxy stood smoking a cigarette, while Phil and Helen also lay exhausted on the couch. Amazingly, Slater was still hard, even as after-cum leaked from the black pillar of his big black cock that arched ceiling-ward....