It's a Gay Old Life Ch. 01

Story Info
The past and present life of a middle-aged man.
15.7k words
4.77
16.3k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,301 Followers

A/N -- Another gay male story. I'll admit I really enjoy writing stories in this category as I can let my creative juices flow. There will be a dual focus to this story. The present day, and also constant flashbacks for the MC, as he reminisces about his sex life and sexual past.

I'll admit that there will be light incestuous undertones at times within the story, though I'm not sure I'll go full incest or not. I enjoy writing it but not everyone enjoys reading it, so I'll think about it. If I do end up adding it, I'll certainly provide warning for when it does.

All characters in sexual scenarios are 18+.

Hope you enjoy!

*****

It was the day of my son's eighteenth birthday party. He'd actually turned eighteen during the week on the Wednesday. I'd taken him out for dinner and his first legal drink at a pub. He was an only child and I'd raised him alone since he was three years old. I wasn't sure what his friends thought, but I'm sure many might think it unusual that an eighteen year old was happy to have a few of his friends over for a summers day pool party instead of heading into the city for a night out.

But my son had always been a little different. He wasn't quite like a chip off the old block. Not only the physical differences between father and son but also our personality. He was rather shy and quiet, a small circle of friends. There were eight of them outside, swimming or lazy by the pool. He was the baby of the group, the last to turn eighteen and be recognised as an adult.

There was one major trait that both father and son shared. We were both gay. I'd known I was gay when I was a teenager but didn't come out to my parents until I'd moved out, though my sisters found out and were nothing but supportive. I knew my mother would support me, no matter what, and she had done ever since that day. My father would be a different proposition, and proved it when I sat them down and told them the truth about my sexuality. I still had a relationship with my father, barely, but I'd made sure that I didn't expose my son to his bigotry.

My son had come out to me when he was fourteen. He was more than aware his father was a gay man so telling me he was also gay was far easier for him. The one question he did have was how he was created, as although I didn't discuss my sex life, my son knew I dated around a lot. He'd rarely been introduced to any boyfriends as I was, to be honest, promiscuous and didn't exactly have long relationships.

I had to explain that he was the result of a drunken one night stand. His mother was the one and only woman I'd ever slept with. And I only did it once. Even to this day, I'm still not sure why I'd slept with her. I think it was a drunken idea to see what all the fuss was about.

I had no idea she had fallen pregnant nor had a child until she appeared on my doorstep when he was two years old. After a paternity test, to prove I was his father, she then dropped a bombshell on me. She was getting married, her new partner didn't want children, so she was willing to give him to me, give up all parental rights, and that would be that. I'd be a single father with a son.

It was all a big shock. I'd never really given kids any real thought, particularly as I was gay and figured that, if I ever settled down, we'd either adopt or go through surrogacy. Everything was legal and above board, and by the time my son was three years old, he was in my custody full-time while his mother signed away her rights, she wouldn't have to pay me anything, but my son was mine and mine alone. The last I heard from her, when he was five, she was married and moving to the other side of the world.

Being a single father was challenging at times, but I loved my son and had loved bonding with him when he was younger and had helped guide him through life. When he came out to me, having been through the trials and tribulations myself, I was his constant source of advice. By the time of his eighteenth, I knew most of his friends were also gay. They found safety in numbers. Of the eight, I believed that six of them were gay, though I was fairly sure the other two were bisexual.

Heading outside to join my son by the pool, I was wearing a tight pair of swim shorts. Standing at around six-two, I was taller than my son of five-nine. We both liked to work out. I'd been lifting for twenty years so had honed a healthy muscular physique. My son focused more on aerobics. I was tanned from working outdoors though my main job was spent sat in an air-conditioned office. He preferred to be pale. Both of us had brown hair and blue eyes, at least. My chest had a covering of hair. Given he barely shaved, I figured body hair wasn't going to be a problem for him.

His friends were a mixture of tanned muscular men and a couple of them were definitely what I'd call twinks. If I looked at my son in comparison, he was definitely a twink. He knew he was too, and I knew played up to it. I knew he was a virgin at eighteen, which pleased me, the fact he had chosen to wait so it meant something. The one solace I could take is that sexual education in our country was liberal and open-minded. Unlike other countries which suggest abstinence is key, and they're happy sending gay kids to conversion therapy, my son was told being gay wasn't a sin. Whatever he didn't learn at school, he always knew he could come to speak to his father about. I had no secrets as all young people going through puberty have questions about what they're going through. Yes, there were the usual embarrassing moments that occasionally happened, but all we did was discuss it, file it away, and move on. Our relationship remained close and strong throughout.

"How are you boys doing?" I asked. They'd always be boys in my eyes since I'd known three of his friends for over ten years.

"We're okay, Dad," my son replied. I noticed at least three pairs of eyes linger on me as I approached the pool. I knew they had the hots for me. Hell, even my son had gazed at me a few times when I'd walked around the house or backyard in just a pair of shorts. Once he was old enough to understand his father had a healthy sexual appetite, he'd certainly seen gentlemen visitors come and go. But I wasn't interested in long term relationships.

"Need more drinks?" I wondered, noticing a few empty bottles and cans around.

"We're being sensible, Mister..."

"None of that, Charlie. My name is Mark. All of you can call me that. Except you, Steven. I'll always be dad. And I'm glad you're all being sensible. I'll order in some pizzas for you later. How many of you are going to stay tonight?"

"Scott, Charlie, Mike and Wayne are staying tonight, Dad," Steven replied.

Charlie, Scott and my son were three of those I would have considered twinks. Mike and Wayne were strapping young men already, both close to or at least six foot, and I knew both played rugby so were broad and muscular already. I kept my face blank though did meet the eyes of my son, who blushed and looked away rather quickly. If the four boys wanted to have sex, I'd rather they do it at home than somewhere else.

"If you need anything for tonight, Steven, you need only ask. Okay?"

"They're not staying for that, Dad!" he exclaimed.

I didn't want to embarrass him so dropped the issue, simply lazing about the pool as the eight boys continued to chat away about all their plans. My son would be heading off to university next month, though would remain living at home as his campus was only a short train ride away. His friends had always been welcome visitors in my home. Most of their parents knew I was a gay man but only one or two ever made it an issue.

Having cooled off, I lifted myself out of the pool, wiping myself down with a towel, before grabbing one of the bottles of beer cooling in the esky. Asking Steven to just holler when they were hungry, or if they needed some more booze, I headed back inside, glancing back to see a few pairs of eyes again watching me. Smiling, I did allow myself a quiet chuckle when I was in the living room. I knew what it was like to be attracted to an available older man.

Sitting back to watch some test match cricket, it wasn't particularly exciting. What did catch my attention was the arrival of one of Steven's friends. Scott. He was a cute little thing, the smallest out of all the boys. Dirty blonde hair but a pair of gorgeous blue eyes. Amusingly, he was actually the oldest of the group. He could be an extrovert at times but he was almost painfully shy around me.

"What's up, Scott?" I asked, muting the television.

I could tell he was a little nervous as he walked towards me. But wearing only a pair of swimming shorts, he didn't attempt to cover his rather obvious erection. I'd never seen him naked, but from what I could see, he was sporting something considered average. Sitting next to me, I rested a hand on his thigh, amused at the fact he was shaking slightly.

"Steven wasn't lying," he said quietly, "We're all virgins. All eight of us."

"You are?" I asked, unable to hide my surprise. I would have thought that at least a couple of them would have fucked, thinking they would have fooled around with each other more than anything. "No fooling around with your friends or with each other?"

"We want to but we're all worried that adding sex could make things awkward. Then there's the fact we... um... Well..."

"I'm assuming you're sitting there with an erection for a reason?" I asked, turning my body towards him. He glanced at me and smiled, though the colour on his cheeks made me smile. "Want to take it out?" I added softly.

"Are you sure?"

Caressing his cheek, he returned a very sweet smile. "Take your cock out for me, Scott."

Lifting his arse, he pushed his swim shorts to his knees, revealing a hairless groin and a cock that seemed to be between six to seven inches long. "Guess I'm a little turned on," he said softly.

"Need to masturbate? I've got a lot of good porn."

"What about everyone else?"

"Well, they might walk in to see you stroking your dick with me sitting here next to you. It won't embarrass me, cute young thing enjoying himself next to me. Why would you be embarrassed? It's perfectly natural and I'm here too. The only reason I won't get my dick out is that my son is outside."

Grabbing the remote, I selected a movie I figured Scott would like to watch, noticing him grin as it was a scene of an older man, similar to my age, enjoying some hot sex with a twink, very much a reminder of him. Making sure he was using lube, I happily sat next to him as he was soon beating his meat quickly, so I told him to slow down, that it wasn't a race.

"Edge yourself," I suggested, "I know you probably really want to cum, but tease yourself first."

"Do you like my cock?" he moaned softly, glancing away from the screen to meet my eyes.

"You are an incredibly cute boy, Scott."

He blushed as he almost stopped stroking himself. "I've had the hots for you for... For so long, Mark," he whispered, "Most of us have."

"I know, Scott. I'm certainly not blind." He resumed stroking, his eyes mostly on the screen but I could see his glances in my direction. "The issue is I've known you all for a long time and you're my son's friends. I can't go fucking all his friends, particularly if you're all virgins. I probably already have a reputation considering I'm a gay single father."

"Steven told us you have a big, thick cock."

"He did, did he?"

He moaned softly. "He's seen you naked more than once. He's aware you have a good sex life."

"That's underselling it, but I also don't tell my son everything I get up to. Well, I could perhaps be more honest nowadays." Leaning closer, I whispered, "Cum for me and I'll tell you about my first time."

"Where should I cum?"

"Where do you normally? All over yourself?"

"Yeah. I'll use my fingers to clean myself. I love eating my own cum."

"If you love doing that, you're going to love doing it for other men."

"I'd swallow yours in a heartbeat," he moaned, "I've dreamed about sucking your cock for ages."

"What else?" I wondered, "Would you be a top or bottom?"

"Probably prefer to be a bottom. The idea of losing my virginity to my best friend's father is such a turn on. I have a couple of toys I use on myself."

Watching him orgasm was incredibly erotic. Five healthy spurts of cum, leaving white streaks up his pale chest. Chest rising and falling, he kept stroking his cock until it was clearly starting to soften, though I was pleased to see he did remain at least a little bit hard. Sucking his thumb and fingers clean first, he glanced at me as he scooped up one line of his cum.

Gently grabbing his wrist, I sucked on his fingers to taste his cum. He moaned softly as my tongue twirling around his finger. I let him enjoy the rest of his cum, waiting until he had a clean chest before I suggested he pull up his shorts. Leaving the film running, as it would just start playing the next clip, I started to tell him my story.

*****

I'd probably known very early on in my life that I was gay. When other boys had girlfriends, particularly at high school, I had never felt any sort of attraction for the opposite sex. I had plenty of friends who were girls, but I knew early on that I was attracted to the male side of the species. But being perhaps one of only a couple of gay boys at high school didn't make life easier. Being in the closet at both school and at home was frustrating, but I knew that as soon as I graduated, I'd leave home for university and I'd finally be able to live my life freely.

Due to living in the closet, I had plenty of male friends and would be considered 'straight acting'. Even today, most people are not aware of my orientation if they don't know me as I generally don't think it's anyone's business, and I don't particularly give away that I'm a gay man. I'm fairly sure a couple of my best friends were at least suspicious of my sexuality as I never had a girlfriend while at high school and showed no interested in women at all.

I was never really curious if any of my friends shared my sexuality. The only other boy at school who I assumed was gay wasn't part of my social circle though we were acquaintances, at least to start with, though we grew closer with each passing year. By the time we were near graduation and had turned eighteen, I'd gone through my major growth spurt, and years of sport had given my body definition. He'd not grown past around five-eight and was slimmer than myself. We'd grown closer over the years, changing from acquaintances to good friends. Neither of us ever came out of the closet with each other, but we simply knew each other was gay.

"Are you going to the end of year and school function?" he asked me at lunch. We were in our last weeks of school before end of year exams.

"I probably will. You?"

"More than likely. I would like a date though."

"Anyone on your mind to ask?"

"One person, but I'm not sure. It's difficult."

"Why is that?"

"Because he's a boy."

I couldn't help smile at him, glancing around the cafeteria, before I leaned forward, placing my hand on top of his. "I know, Peter," I said softly, pleased to see him grin in return.

"Are you too?"

"Of course I am. Did you not have it figured out?"

"Always assumed, but I guess we're both so deep in the closet..."

"You want to go with me? Hell of a way to make a statement, attending the function together."

"Are you..." He cleared his throat nervously. "Are you still a virgin too?"

"Yes, I am. You?" He blushed and nodded. "Are you suggesting something else?"

"You're my best friend, Mark. You're the only one I've ever trusted with so many things," he whispered, "I can't think of anyone else I'd rather lose it with."

Standing up, I gestured with my head, Scott immediately rising to follow me outside. I could see most of my other friends busy playing a game of touch rugby. I'd normally join them, and I knew Peter would usually be sitting in the shade, watching us play. I wasn't blind to how he looked at me, considering I'd long figured out he was gay, I was just waiting for him to tell me. I guess I could have told him first, but not being out myself made anything like that potentially disastrous.

Our high school backed up onto some bushland, and many students cut through it when the day ended to cut the walk significantly. During the day, it was generally deserted, though some students would walk the path to enjoy a cigarette. There were small patches off the path where people could enjoy some privacy, walking along the path for around five minutes before we turned off.

I knew of a little clearing between the trees. I'd been there more than once to jerk off during the day, as I was a young man, always horny, and certainly wasn't going to use the bathrooms. Plus, there was something so naughty about jerking off outside with the risk of being caught.

Taking a seat on the only available patch of grass, we sat side by side, our arms touching as we chatted about what we would do at the function, what we would wear, and also what we would do afterwards. Returning to my house was a no go. From what I knew of his home life, there was no chance we could go to his. Parents were conservative religious folk. He knew, the day he came out of the closet to them, he'd be disowned.

Thankfully, he'd be attending the same university as myself, so at least we'd know someone on our arrival. We had made sure to apply for universities in different cities to our own so we could escape and be who we were at heart.

Turning to each other, he blushed again but didn't hesitate when I leaned down to kiss him. He kissed me back, left thinking it was probably our first kiss, as it was a little awkward at first, though it simply confirmed what I knew about myself. I immediately liked kissing him, and I was also getting hard with each passing second.

It didn't take long to figure out how to kiss properly, or at least I think that's probably what we both thought. I might not have had a lot of practice, but I was the sort of young man who did read about things, so it was simply putting theory into practice, while also trying to figure out what he liked. After a couple of minutes, he ended up on his back underneath me. Both of us wearing shorts, I could see the tent of his cock and mine would definitely have seemed prominent underneath my shorts.

Rubbing mine against his, he finally moaned softly into my mouth. Slowly breaking the kiss, I gazed into his blue eyes. The colour in his cheeks was now from being turned on, not from being embarrassed. "Wow," I whispered.

"Well, I'm definitely gay because that was awesome," he whispered back, "Kiss me again, Mark."

We made out until we heard the first bell in the distance. By then, we were both achingly hard and I'm sure would have already considering freeing our cocks and having a little fun. We'd studied together plenty of times before, but I was fairly sure my parents were suspicious about me nowadays, so I was never allowed to shut the door when I had company, and he always had to leave by around 6pm.

On the way back to classes, I suggested we meet up after school but somewhere we could have privacy. Not far from my house was a park. A large park with plenty of secluded areas that two boys could enjoy a little private time together. That's when Peter was blunt with me.

"I want to lose my virginity with you that night, Mark. But maybe we can play around until then?"

I took his hand for a few seconds. "I'd like that too, Peter. Meet me at the school gates and we'll head straight to the park. You got lube to jerk off?"

"I always carry lube for that!"

"So do I. Imagination or do you need your laptop?"

"I'll watch you instead," he stated softly

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,301 Followers