It's a Gay Old Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was enjoying himself just as much, moans and groans filling the air. If I didn't think I was gay before that afternoon, the fact I was already feeling a little cock crazy was the final thing to prove I was definitely interested only in men. I had no idea what would happen with Peter, we'd have to talk about that later. But I knew most universities had a vibrant gay scene, and I intended on playing sports, hoping I'd meet many fit young men.

After another orgasm, filling each other's mouths within a couple of minutes of each other, we kept a little cum in our mouths, turning so we could kiss and share it. We both chuckled as it was certainly an erotic thing to do, something we'd both seen in gay porn movies. Resting on his back again, we continued making out before we finally stopped and relaxed.

"So are we doing this every afternoon?" he asked.

"Hell yes!"

We both laughed and agreed that we'd get together every afternoon until the end of semester. Once the exam period kicked in, we'd actually have all day to get together as both my and his parents worked. Still didn't feel confident enough to do it at either of our homes. If we were caught, I was left thinking I'd be kicked out of home, as I was eighteen and legally an adult, while considering his parents, I had a feeling he'd find himself on the streets too.

The next two weeks were a lot of fun, alternating masturbating ourselves, masturbating each other, and a lot of blowjobs. We were both willing to go down on each other. Peter really loved sucking my cock, sending me plenty of dirty messages during the day at school. We sent each other plenty of nudes and other playful pictures. He sent me pictures and video of him playing with his arse, and I knew he was psyching himself up for the first time we were together.

Approaching our final day at school before exams, we discussed whether we should just bite the bullet and come out of the closet together. In the end, though we reckoned our friends would remain supportive, our sexuality was, quite frankly, none of their business. I'm fairly sure many of our classmates had put two and two together in the past few weeks. Peter and I were certainly far closer than ever before. I spent most lunchtimes with him than anyone else, and we always left school together to go have some fun. I did wonder if anyone would try and follow us, perhaps try and catch what we were up to.

At lunchtime that final day, Peter asked me to meet him at one of the toilet blocks. I met him in a stall, where he dropped to his knees, undid my shorts, and blew me. I didn't care if we were caught or not. The moans I made would have suggested something was going on. But what had me laughing was the fact he took my cock from his mouth just before my orgasm to absolute coat his face in my cum.

Helping clean off his face, we ended up naked as I turned him around, resting my cock between his cheeks. I think we were on the verge of fucking, the only thing stopping us is that we didn't want to be caught doing that. We both had lube and could have easily given into temptation. Stroking his cock from behind, my lips attacking his neck before he turned to kiss me, he came all over the door within a couple of minutes.

"So fucking horny," he moaned softly, "I want to feel you inside me, Mark."

"I know, cutie. Not long to wait."

"I want to do it earlier. Next week, during our break before exams. Your parents get home later than mine. We'll have all day."

"Fuck it, come over at 9am on Monday morning. We'll get in a lot of practice before the end of year function. We'll just fuck like crazy for two nights, at least knowing what we're doing."

Stepping out of the stall once we were dressed, a couple of people were hanging around. Peter and I just grinned at them while passing. I'm fairly sure it would have spread across the school like wildfire, but it was our last day. After walking to the park together, enjoying a trio of sixty-nine's before we headed home, I received a few messages from other friends that evening, asking what Peter and I were doing in the toilets.

I called Peter. "What do you think?" I eventually asked him, after we'd talked dirty to each other for at least half an hour, eventually video chatting so I could get a look at his lovely dick as he stroked himself to orgasm.

"Fuck it. If you want to tell them, Mark, I don't care anymore. We have around six exams, the end of year function, then that's it. We might not see many of them again anyway."

"Okay, I'll be honest." I paused before adding softly, "I can't wait until Monday."

"Me too, Mark, but I think we've waited long enough. I've wanted you to fuck me since the first time I took your cock in my mouth."

"Will you want to fuck me?"

"Honestly, not really. I know I haven't been fucked yet, but I just know at heart I'm a bottom. I love feeling something inside me already, but the best thing ever is going to be when you finally slide your big cock inside me." He paused before asking, "When we get to university, I'm sure there are going to be loads of fit guys who'll want to fuck you."

"Same with you, cutie. You're going to be so popular when we get there."

After hanging up on Peter, I was honest with everyone who messaged me. I told them I was gay, though didn't share what sexuality Peter was. I told them that we'd been fooling around for the last few weeks, and once we arrived at university, I would be out and proud. I didn't apologise for not telling anyone, but even though I trusted my friends, there were still far too many bigots out there.

What nearly made me cry was the outpouring of support. I perhaps should have thought better of my friends. My heart swelled when a trio of friends arrived within an hour. My parents were home, so I had them join me out the back. I explained all my reasoning, and although slightly hurt, they also understood my hesitation. They certainly understood why I hadn't told my parents. My mother might be okay, but I certainly feared the reaction of my father to his son being a 'poof'. Whether he was homophobic or not, I couldn't say, but he had no problem using derogatory language against people who were not even gay.

While my friends were there, I called Peter and asked him to hurry over. He had a licence but not a car, so turned up on a bike twenty minutes later. Meeting our friends in the backyard, I took his hand as he admitted he was also gay.

I learned that afternoon I had some great friends.

Getting to sleep on Sunday night was difficult as I was so excited about the next day, and pretty much that week. Sure, Peter and I would certainly spend time studying, but we knew the week was mostly about the two of us finally fucking. My parents always left the house early, so I didn't see them by the time I woke up. My sisters were still in the house, as they're schooling wouldn't finish until a couple of weeks after my final exam.

Hugging me before they left, I think they'd already heard through the grapevine the news. "We love you, Mark," they stated in unison, "And we're happy for you."

Looking from one pair of eyes to the other, I had to ask, "I guess you've heard?"

"Peter is so cute," Natalie stated, "Is he your boyfriend?"

"Um, sort of, I guess. We haven't really talked about it. He's my best friend as I am his, we know that much."

"We'd better get to school, but maybe we can talk about it. Obviously not around Dad," Chloe suggested.

"If you want to. Do you have questions?"

"Nothing intrusive, Mark, but we're your sisters and we care about you."

"And we want you to be happy," Natalie added, receiving another hug from them. "Is Peter coming around to study?"

"He'll be here at 9am."

"Well, you'd better go shower and freshen up before he gets here. We'll see you after school," Chloe said.

"We'll call and give you a heads up when we're around ten minutes away," Natalie added.

I had two wonderful younger sisters. I'd always loved them, as much as they'd always loved me, but I realised during that short conversation how much they also respected me. Walking them to the door, I waved goodbye as they did stop and tell me to enjoy my day. It would have sounded completely innocent to most ears, at least.

Peter turned up at 9am on the dot. Dragging him inside, as soon as I'd closed and locked the door, we were all over each other. I wanted to strip him and drag him to my bedroom, but just in case either parent returned home, I didn't want to give them a sniff of anything untoward happening. Leading him to my bedroom, I closed and locked the door, turning to see him already stripping.

"Someone's eager," I chuckled.

He'd arrived with a backpack, already on the floor, wearing a t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops. Getting naked took him only seconds. I quickly joined him in nudity, walking towards him, raising my hand to stroke his cheek. The smile that formed was ever so sweet.

"We're doing this?" he asked softly.

"Nervous?"

"I am, but I'm wearing a small plug."

"Show me."

Getting up on the bed, resting on his elbows and knees, it was one of those plugs that had a colourful base. Seeing him such a position had my cock as hard as it had ever been. Grabbing the lube from the nightstand next to my bed, I carefully removed the plug, Peter moaning as I pulled it out, applying more flavoured lube as I buried my mouth into the crack of his arse.

"Oh fuck yes!" he exclaimed, breaking into a series of giggles, "Oops. Good thing we're home alone."

"And we have five full days to explore," I replied, before my tongue found its way inside his arse.

I'd read one or two horror stories. I'll just say it was obvious he'd clean himself out thoroughly and flavoured lube was a real bonus. Spreading his cheeks, I just enjoyed doing something I considered rather kinky. I'd read that eating arse had become a more popular thing in recent years. Whether gay men had always done it, I didn't have the figures at hand.

Flipping him over onto his back, I took his cock into my mouth, spinning around so I could slide my cock into his mouth and throat. He could now take my entire cock to base, and having him underneath me in such a position, I could have practically fucked his face, if I'd wanted to. Instead, I felt his hands grab my cheeks, his fingers caressing my rosebud.

"Lube me up and slide a couple in," I whispered, as I did exactly the same thing for him.

If anyone had walked in on us, they would have seen cocks being sucked and arses being finger fucked. He was soon thrusting gently up into my mouth while I was resisting practically face-fucking him in return. Feeling his fingers go deeper inside me, I returned the favour. Both of us were soon moaning loudly, and I recognised the change in his body language when close to orgasm.

As soon as we'd both cum, at practically the same time, I spun around so we could enjoy a messy kiss, as we'd both kept most of the cum we'd shot in our mouths. We eventually swallowed everything, our bodies moulding together as I ended up nestled between his legs, feeling his wrap around me. Lifting myself up, we gazed at each other, breathing deeply in silence.

"I want to be like this our first time, Mark," he whispered.

"Okay. Let me apply some more lube. Are you sure you're ready?"

"I've been ready for a couple of weeks, but we needed a day like this to just enjoy it completely."

I knew to place a pillow under his lower back for elevation. I applied some more lube to him before I coated my cock in even more lube. Spreading his legs enough, I positioned myself with the head of my cock pressing against him. Biting his bottom lip, I waited until he nodded before I started to gently push against him. He'd obviously done his own reading, trying to stay relaxed the entire time. Pushing the head of my cock inside him seemed to take an eternity, but when it finally popped inside him, we both couldn't help grinning as I leaned down to kiss him.

Sliding the rest of my length slowly inside him, the delight in his eyes and the moan he released told me he was absolutely loving it already. Once my cock was buried entirely, I let him get comfortable before I started to thrust. It took a few minutes to figure out how to establish a good rhythm. Theory was one thing, practice was something else entirely. Plus, I knew that although I'd already cum, I'd probably finish quickly again.

"How does it feel?" I had to ask.

"Best feeling ever. All I hoped for, Mark." He leaned up to kiss me. "We're doing this all the time."

"You feel fucking wonderful too, Peter," I whispered back, "Definitely, totally, one hundred percent gay."

He giggled, kissing me again. "Considering your cock is inside me, I don't think I can be anything else either."

I knew I wouldn't last long. He knew it too. So when I could feel my orgasm approaching, he told me that if I needed to go harder or faster, to just do it. It might have been our first time, so while there was some initial discomfort and pain for him, that had quickly disappeared to be replaced by nothing but pleasure. His cock was rock hard, pre-cum oozing out of the head. He wanted to stroke himself, but not yet, he insisted. He just wanted to lie back this first time and savour the feeling of a thick cock inside his arse.

"What about boypussy?" he wondered.

"Well, you are a boy and I am treating it like one. I've heard the term before."

"Want to breed me?"

"Holy fuck, that's also hot, Peter. I'm going to breed your boypussy all the time going forward."

He giggled despite my thrusts, making out against as I felt him spread his legs wider, my cock sinking deeper inside him. Warning him I was close, he begged me not to pull out, that he wanted as much cum inside him by the time he went home so he could carry it home later that afternoon. Just that thought was so hot, it almost guaranteed an enormous load.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I finally buried my cock and came. He squealed with delight at the same time, his fingers digging into my back as I kept pumping him with each spurt of my cock.

"Just what I've always wanted," he whispered, meeting his eyes to see them glistening. I stopped thrusting so I could give him a soft kiss, "Life will never be the same again after that."

I don't think either of us wanted me to pull out, considering my cock remained quite hard, but I did need to take a few minutes to recharge the batteries. Heading out to the kitchen, I grabbed us some drinks, returning to find Peter had already moved onto his knees, wiggling his arse in my direction. Giving him a slap on each cheek earned a giggle each time. The boy was far too cute for his own good.

He did sit up so we could share a can of soda, though his hand quickly moved to my cock, lubing it up for me as he was eager for me to fuck him again. What I didn't expect was for him to fall to the floor between my legs. Noticing my surprise, he smiled at me. "I'm clean and I've always wanted to do this anyway," he stated, "It's so hot watching a guy suck a cock that was just in his arse."

"If it makes you happy, Peter, I'm not going to stop you."

"Just a quick suck, then my boypussy needs more attention. I need you to take me from behind next. I've always wanted to be fucked like that."

Peter was all about being face down, arse up when I was ready to go again. Spreading his legs and getting him into position so I could fuck him easily, he rested his head on a pillow, loving the smile on his face that appeared as I slowly slid my cock back inside him. Thrusting nice and slow, I wanted this one to last, hands at his hips, watching as my cock slowly disappeared inside him before I pulled back, leaving only the head of my cock inside him, before sliding back inside.

"Fuck yes," he hissed, "Keep doing that for a while."

"Stroke yourself, cutie. I want to see you cum while I'm inside you."

Noticing his shoulder and upper arm starting to move as he reached back, I slowly started to up the tempo of my thrusts, our moans starting to get louder as my skin slapped against the cheeks of his perfect little arse. I was beginning to realise just how long I'd fancied him, and it was obvious to me that he'd felt the same way for just as long.

"Can say I love tight twink boypussy," I stated with humour.

"I'm definitely your twink, even though we're the same age," he retorted, giggling to himself.

Leaning forward, mounting him in a manner I'd often seen in movies, he moaned loudly as my cock seemed to sink even deeper. It felt wonderful for me as well, needing to stop moving as release a loud groan, feeling my cock throbbing as I didn't want to cum again too soon.

"We should go to a club soon, once we're finished," I suggested, kissing his cheek up to his ear, "Find an older man or two. I think you'd be very popular."

"You wouldn't be jealous?"

"I'm hoping we'll be fucked together. Want an older man, Peter? With a big thick cock for you?"

"Only if you're next to me, Mark."

"Of course, cutie. We'll be doing a lot of things together, I think."

Fucking him a little harder, I only knew he was climaxing when I felt him squeezing my cock. Plus, the moans did help. He could barely get a word out otherwise, his entire body seeming to shudder, a dreamy smile appearing on his face once it was obvious he was finished. Pulling out to look at the mess, he'd sprayed an enormous load of cum on my sheets. I didn't really care, I'd just put them in the washing machine before my parents got home.

Sliding my cock back inside him, getting into the same mounted position, he begged me to just fuck him. He wanted it hard to see if he could handle it and how good it would actually feel. Ensuring we were both comfortable, I left a soft kiss on his cheek, whispering how great he felt around my cock. He almost waxed lyrical about it before he begged me to fuck him hard.

Very quickly, the sound of my cock slamming his arse was echoing around my room, in addition to my skin slapping against his, my grunts, his groans. He begged me for more. He wanted it harder and faster. He loved every second. So did I. We'd seen it in porn and now we were doing it together. It was a warm day and we were both glistening with sweat.

"Fuck, I'm close already," I groaned, feeling a little frustrated.

"It's okay, baby," he whispered, the first time he'd called me that, "Just fill me up again. We have all week."

"Loving your boypussy, cutie. I'm going to want it all the time."

"We'll make time. We'll promise each other that, at least."

I finally came inside him as I simply couldn't hold back my orgasm any longer. I groaned so loudly, I'm fairly sure all my neighbours would have heard me. Peter released a series of short moans at the same time as I was driving my cock hard and as deep as possible with each spurt. When I felt my orgasm pass, I left my cock inside him as I stopped thrusting, breathing deeply, sweat dripping off me onto my lover below me.

"Fuck," I muttered.

"I... I... Mark, I..."

Leaning down to kiss his cheek, I whispered into his ear, "I know, cutie. I'm feeling them too."

"I have feelings, but I also want to do so many other things. But we'll be together at university... So maybe it'll work."

Carefully pulling out, I relaxed on my side as he turned onto his side to face me, snuggling close despite the warmth. Kissing him softly, he searched my eyes, unable to stop smiling but I could understand why we were starting to feel things.

"Guess your first lover will always be special," I said softly, "But you'll be my best friend for life, Peter. I know that in my heart."

"Promise?"

"Absolutely."

We needed a shower after that, plus I needed to change the sheet. I was nearly lunchtime, so after eating, we did concentrate on studying. Admitting he was feeling a little tender after that second time, we enjoyed a joint late afternoon blowjob, my sisters keeping their word about messaging me when they were on their way home. By the time they walked through the front door, Peter and I were chilling out in the living room.