It's a Gay Old Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They greeted Peter with a friendly wave as always, sitting down on the floor in front of us. "You're the talk of the school," Natalie explained, "According to rumour, you're his boyfriend, Peter."

Taking his hand, I looked his way and smiled. "He is," I stated, Peter leaning across to kiss my cheek.

"I like the sound of that," he stated softly.

"Dad is going to freak out," Chloe said, sadness in her tone, "He'll never understand his only son is gay."

"I'll tell him once I'm out and at university, that way he can't really do anything."

"What did people say otherwise?" Peter wondered, echoing my thoughts.

"A few people already had it figured out," Natalie replied, "Not so much you, Mark, but plenty of people had made assumptions about Peter." He laughed out loud as he knew there was some truth to it. "There were some bigoted comments but most people didn't really care. They understood why you didn't say anything while still officially attending. All the teaching staff was supportive, some disappointed you didn't confide in them, though again, they understood your reasons."

"What about your parents, Peter?" Chloe asked.

He scoffed at the question as everyone knew what his parents were like. I generally had little time for religion and hated bible-thumping nutjobs. "I know as soon as I'm out of the closet, I'm disowned," he stated angrily, "They'll never accept their son is gay. If I was younger, I have no doubt they'd send me off to some religious conversation therapy camp. That shit should be illegal. Nothing will change who I am inside."

Peter departed before my parents arrived home. They asked why I'd washed my sheets, claiming I'd spilled a drink while I was studying. They bought my excuse at face value, but I'm fairly sure they were getting suspicious, particularly my father. He'd been asking more questions about getting a girlfriend in the past few months, insisting I should be out sowing my wild oats, particularly at university.

Peter visited every day until Friday. We made love and fucked from morning until lunchtime, and on Wednesday, we kept fucked after we'd studied for a couple of hours until my sisters arrived home. I knew they were arriving home later to give Peter and myself as much time as possible. On Friday, we pretty much spent all day in bed fucking. He didn't shower before leaving, and I knew I'd left five loads in his arse throughout the day. I'd swallowed a couple of his at the same time.

My first exam was only on the Tuesday of the next week, so I did go to work both days of the weekend. Peter and I did go see a movie on the Saturday night, but a full theatre meant we couldn't fool around. We eventually had to give into temptation and headed to the park, thankful there were no lights so we could practically fuck out in the open. It was so hot to be naked, my cock buried inside him, knowing there was a chance we'd be caught. Turned us both on even more.

We were sensible during the two week exam period. He would visit if we both had a spare day, using that time to study. We gave into temptation each time, making love occasionally though generally just blowing each other to take the edge off. After our last exam, which we took together on the same day, we celebrated by heading to our favourite spot in the park one last time. Watching him ride me, both of us making all the noise in the world, was a hell of a lot of fun. He came all over me, I filled his arse twice as we just kept fucking until we simply couldn't keep going.

Lying on my chest, stroking his back as he snuggled into me, I realised I had a lot of strong feelings for him, but I knew I wasn't ready to make a commitment. "I really fucking like you, Peter," I admitted.

"I feel the same way."

"But do you want to commit?"

"Do you?" I sighed, which was the only way I could answer. "It's okay, Mark. I want the same thing."

"Are you sure?"

"We're only eighteen. We have our entire lives ahead of us. We're young, gay men, with the world as our oyster. I want to experience a lot of sex before I choose to settle down. I assume you're thinking the same?"

"Yeah."

"Then don't overthink it. Leave that for me to do." He lifted his head, meeting my eyes. "We have the few weeks until Christmas, then the rest of our break until we start university next year. I want to find like-minded young men like ourselves who just want to have fun. Is that what you want?"

"Exactly what I want."

"Part of me would love to live with you, but I know I'll get jealous if I see you with different men. And I know you'd feel the same way."

"Hearing you being fucked by someone else would kill me. I know how that sounds, but it's how I would feel."

He smiled, leaning down to kiss me. "So we live apart, but we can certainly go out on dates. Maybe find some hot guys to have fun with. Maybe younger. Maybe older."

"Reckon we'll find older men because we have daddy issues?"

He roared with laughter, which made my heart flutter. I always managed to make him laugh, at least. "I mean, we do have father's who are total fuckheads, so there is that problem. But I've done enough research to know older men would love boys like us."

"You'd be so popular with how cute you are, Peter."

That earned me another kiss. The only reason we didn't fuck again is that we needed to get home for dinner. I'm fairly sure by this time my mother knew something was going on with me, as she was aware Peter had been a constant visitor, and I'd put my sheets into the wash a few times due to 'spills'. My father was either oblivious or didn't want to believe his son was gay, so kept his head buried in the sand.

The next major event was our end of school function prior to graduating. Most of us were now eighteen so there would be a bar serving alcohol, a three course meal, a band, and the usual events one would associate with such a night. My father took me out to rent a suit, the first time we'd had any father-son bonding in a while. He did ask if I had a date. I lied and said no. I could sense his disappointment, but I didn't really care. I knew our relationship would collapse the day I told him the truth.

He still tried to give me advice about dating women. Though it went in one ear and out the other, I was polite and did listen. Whether he could sense anything, I couldn't be sure, but I'll admit that despite some minor problems, it wasn't a bad day out.

Peter and I arrived alone the night of the function, though as soon as we saw each other, we made sure that we kissed in front of anyone around us. Not a long passionate kiss that would have resulted in plenty of other things happening, but enough to suggest that we were together. Walking into the ballroom hand in hand, the first thing we did was have our picture taken. I had no problem taking one with him as a couple. The photographer did ask if we wanted a photo alone, understanding why he was asking. We insisted we were together as a date and we only needed the one photo.

There was no missing we received some glares and there were harsh comments in our direction. But our friends had our back and all our female friends wouldn't tolerate any bullshit. I had no problem staring down a few dickheads but I knew Peter was worried about the vocal barbs turning physical. I assured him I could handle it. I'd been in more than one fight on a rugby field.

Anytime we headed up to dance, we found ourselves surrounded by plenty of girls. Peter could dance though I'd always had two left feet. "At least he knows how to fuck," was how Peter explained it to the amusement of the girls around us.

The food was fantastic, we enjoyed a few drinks, just enough to get a buzz, certainly not enough to get drunk. Others did get drunk. More than one guest was kicked out of the ballroom for being a drunken idiot or other misbehaviour. We stayed until the end of the evening, sharing a lot of tearful goodbyes with some friends we knew we'd likely lose contact with rather quickly, while a few others would remain lifelong friends.

Heading to the hotel I'd booked for us, we'd both left a small bag at reception. Handing over a keycard for us each, the girl behind the reception desk was all smiles. "Some sort of party tonight?"

"Our end of year function."

"Oh, I remember mine. It was a lot of fun. My date was not. Are you two boys together?"

Peter took my hand as we both smiled. "We are," I replied.

She winked at us. "Well, you two have fun this weekend."

"Thanks, we plan on it."

We'd both packed an enormous bottle of lube each in our backpacks. As soon as we were upstairs in our room, we showered together, dried off and hurried to bed. We'd been turned on the entire night, not taking the chance to fool around at the function as we didn't want to be discovered being naughty. On his knees, Peter was begging for my cock as I quickly lubed myself up, took the plug he'd been wearing out of his arse, replacing it with my cock.

Both groaning as I buried myself, I nearly came immediately, which would have been a disaster. Thankfully, I managed to calm myself down and fuck him hard, just like he wanted. We only fucked the once, both of us enjoying a powerful orgasm, before we needed to get some sleep.

Apart from heading downstairs for breakfast, and popping out for lunch in the early afternoon, we didn't dress and spent the rest of the time in bed. We ordered room service for dinner, hearing the knock at the door, but I was far too busy fucking him from behind that I just yelled out to leave the cart outside our room. I think they assumed we were fucking as I could hear some laughter slowly grow quieter.

By the time we had a shower that evening, I'm fairly sure I'd cum in him more than six times. It was certainly the most times I'd cum in a day, at least from memory. I'd had some quiet days when I'd spend nearly the entire time jerking off.

Making love the next morning before checkout, it was perhaps the most tender sex we'd shared since the first couple of times when Peter was getting used to having my cock inside him. His arms and legs were wrapped around my body as he lay on his back, our lips rarely apart as we gazed into each other's eyes. We knew how we really felt about each other but saying three certain words brought expectations and might change things.

"We're doing this all summer?" he whispered.

"Definitely," I whispered back, "This boypussy is mine until we head off to university. Sound fair?"

"As long as your cock is only mine."

"Of course. Fair is fair."

Heading downstairs to check out, Peter was resting his head against my shoulder as I signed the paperwork. The receptionist, a different woman, couldn't stop smiling.

"So lovely to see young men unafraid to show their affection," she said, "Did you have a nice stay?"

"It was the best," Peter replied, "The bed was very comfortable considering we spent all day on it yesterday."

"Oh my!" she said, noticeably blushing, "I'll put in a good word that our guests definitely approve of our mattresses."

Travelling home together, we agreed to meet as often as possible, but we would both be working as often as possible as we needed all the money we could make before leaving for university. The fact I was out working five to six days a week lessened my mother's suspicion, though she was also starting to drop hints about how she'd feel if any of her children were gay. She was smart enough not to say anything in front of my father, though.

Christmas was interesting as I received presents that would help me set up my life when I moved cities for university. Peter and I tried to organise a couple of hours to meet up, as I wanted to give him my present, but trying to get away was impossible. It took a couple of days before we could meet up, exchanging a thoughtful gift each, before we made love for the first time in a few days.

Both of us came very quickly.

We did spend NYE together with our friends. Now that we were out with them, at least, we could be at least a little affectionate, though made sure we didn't make anyone too uncomfortable. We knew they were understanding but it would still be weird to see two of their good friends now together. They assured us more than once that it wasn't that awkward, even joking that we probably didn't like watching them making out with their girlfriends.

Following NYE was six weeks of summer until we had to move for university. Six weeks of sunshine. Six weeks of working to save every dollar and cent I could so life was comfortable enough once I left home. Six weeks of seeing Peter as often as I could, sucking and fucking as often as possible, though we did go out on dates as well, whether it was something as simple as having lunch, watching a movie, or just walking around the city, taking in the sights.

A month before the start of the first university semester, we travelled up the coast to our university of choice. We'd organised a series of share-houses to view, thankful that plenty of students were already moving in. There was plenty of accommodation available, and although we didn't want to live together, we did want to live as close to each other as possible. We'd also searched for rooms in houses or apartments with people that were the same sexuality.

Peter ended up in a three room apartment with two gay guys. The fact the pair of them were pretty much twinks had me chuckling, thinking Peter would worry about me trying to fuck his roommates. Both were third year students and very cute. I ended up agreeing to move into a six room house, a mixture of gay and bisexual or bi-curious men. Peter was with me and my new roommates assumed we were together. We tried to explain our relationship and they figured it our rather quickly.

A week before I was due to leave, Mum made sure we went out as a family for a last meal before I departed the family home for the last time, as I was fairly adamant I wasn't going to return unless I had no choice. All the relatives were there as well. Grandparents. Aunts. Uncles. Cousins. It was a great night as everyone was sad to see me go. What amused me was more than one comment about me simply being happy and free to live how I wanted. The fact my father's younger brother not so subtly suggested I was gay had me chuckling, as he said it was the twenty-first century and people needed to get over their shit.

Arriving home after wishing everyone farewell, I sat the family down at the table once Mum had made coffee. My sister's already knew the truth so now it was time to face the parents.

Taking a sip of my drink, my mother was sitting next to me so I took her by the hand. "Mum, Dad, I'm gay. I've known pretty much all my life that I'm gay. I've been in a relationship with Peter for around the last three to four months. Started around a month to six weeks before our final exams and we've been together ever since."

Silence. My sister's both smiled at me. Dad's jaw set firm, grinding his teeth. Mum squeezed my hand. "Are you sure, sweetie?"

"I'm sure, Mum."

She kissed my cheek. "As long as you're happy, sweetie."

My father finally sighed. Meeting my eyes, I saw nothing but disappointment. Well, at least he wasn't angry and trying to hit me, or calling me names. He didn't say a word before he stood up and walked out of the kitchen. I heard the television turn on. Mum leaned into me, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Give him time, sweetie. You know how he is."

"It's why I'm only telling you now. I didn't want to live in this house with this hanging over us."

"Well, I echo Mum's thoughts. As long as you're happy," Natalie stated, Chloe nodding her head in agreement.

"So... Peter is your boyfriend?" Mum asked.

"Sort of. I don't really want to go into it too much, but now that we're off to university together. Well, Dad said I should go sow my wild oats. I'll be doing that, just not in the way he imagined."

My parents did help me out regarding my move to my new household. Mum was doting over me the entire time. Dad took a backseat, helping where he needed to, but I already felt the distance between us. I knew that this would be his reaction to my confession, but although disappointed by it, I was realistic enough to just deal with it. Still, he did shake my hand before he left, wishing me good luck with my course. Mum didn't want to leave, but I eventually had to walk her out to the car, hugging her tightly one more time before she finally got into the car with Dad.

So closed one chapter of my life and the next chapter would begin very quickly.

*****

"Wow," Scott whispered, "Quite the story, Mark."

I was now rock hard after reminiscing about all those times with Peter. He was my first lover, my first love, and I'd kept my promise. He was still one of my very best friends to the present day. We still had sex occasionally, though only when he was single. He'd had a couple of long-term relationships compared to me. He knew I loved variety. He'd always accepted that about me.

Glancing down Scott's body, his erection had returned in full force. "So you found the story exciting?" I asked.

"I guess life got even more exciting at university?"

"That it did, but that's a story for another time. I've got an idea for you though."

"What idea?"

"Walk out naked, your cock standing out proud. I'll follow you outside. Your friends might think something happened in here."

"I'd like something to happen," he whispered.

"I know, Scott, but if I fuck one of you, I'm going to fuck all of you. Except my son."

Scott giggled. "Hell, he probably wouldn't say no to his daddy fucking him." He shuffled closer. "I'd call you daddy while you fucked me, Mark," he stated softly.

Standing up, he stood up too, his swimming shots pooling around his ankles. Picking those up in his hand, he walked in front of me towards the sliding door leading outside, stepping out towards the pool. I heard chuckles from everyone else at his naked appearance. I had a feeling they'd all seen each naked plenty of times by now.

"Why are you naked, Scott?" my son had to ask.

"Your father was telling me a story and I got rather horny when he was telling me. So I thought I might as well just free my cock."

My son looked at me. I returned an innocent shrug. "I'll admit the story was rather erotic. Got me hard too."

"Dad!" he groaned, much to the amusement of everyone else.

"What sort of story?" Charlie asked.

"Mostly about my first time with a man, coming out of the closet to friends and family, my life before university and how it really changed for the better there." Clearing my throat, I gestured to Scott. "Anyway, if you boys want to be nude around here, I'm not going to stop you. There's nothing wrong with the male form. I'm sure most of you appreciate it in your own way."

"What about you?" Charlie challenged. The fact his voice squeaked while asking made me grin.

"Maybe some other time. I'll order in the pizzas. Don't stay out here too much longer. You've all had a lot of sun."

By the time food arrived, the eight boys were in inside with me in the living room. I'd turned off the gay porn movie, thankful that they all wanted to watch a little sport while we chewed on pizza and sipped at our drinks. Three of the boys eventually called it a night at a reasonable time, all giving my son a tight hug as they wished him a happy birthday.

It was a couple of hours to midnight when my son announced he was going to bed with his friends. They would all be in the same room, which didn't bother me in the slightest. They were all eighteen, and I'd been honest. If they wanted to fool around with each other, I'd prefer it be done at home than somewhere else.

Around midnight, I figured I should head to bed as well. Figuring I'd check on my son and his visitors before departing, I stopped at the door and heard soft moans coming from inside. Though I was curious, I didn't want to disturb them though I did hear one comment that almost had me opening the door.