It's a Gay Old Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your dad is so fucking hot, Steven," Charlie stated. I knew his voice well.

"Trust me, I know," my son replied.

"Wish I had a father like that. Damn, I'd almost we willing to let him fuck me," Mike stated.

"I think Scott definitely wants my father to fuck him," Steven stated.

"You're not wrong," Scott stated.

"And I definitely don't want to stop either of them if they want it to happen," my son added, "You've all crushed on my father for a while now."

"What about you?" Wayne wondered.

"He's my father. It's different."

"But you still think he's hot, don't you?" Wayne pressed.

"Yes, I think that. I'd be fucking blind not to think it. But he's my father. So if any of you want to be fucked by him, go live out your fantasy. I certainly won't blame you. I'm figuring Scott was almost throwing himself at him earlier."

"I definitely was. Had no problem getting my dick out for him earlier. I was hoping he'd get his out as I would have definitely sucked it."

I covered my mouth as I almost laughed. My son wasn't wrong about one or two things, at least. But figuring I might get caught snooping, I headed to my own bedroom, shutting the door before I stripped off. I never wore anything to bed. I was half asleep when I felt the mattress depress and there was no missing the fact another warm body had joined me in bed.

Feeling them shuffle back to spoon against me, I heard a gasp when they realised I was hard. Lifting their leg over mine, I pressed my hand to a slim chest, running my fingers along the soft skin before I moved my fingers down to an erect cock. The soft moan made my cock throb with excitement.

"Scott?" I whispered.

"Yes," he hissed quietly.

"Okay. We're just sleeping together. It's late and I'm tired. I'd like to make you cum, but if I do that, I'm going to want to fuck you."

"That's okay. Do you mind I'm here?"

"No, I don't mind. It's nice having a boy back in my bed. Been a while since I slept with someone so young."

"Press your cock into me if you'd like. I love the feeling."

"Is my son sharing a bed?"

"Yes, with Wayne. Mike and Charlie are sharing the air mattress. Don't worry, there's no fucking, or there wasn't when I left."

"Nude?"

"Yes."

"Might give into temptation eventually. I wouldn't blame them. You're eighteen, always horny, and definitely want to fuck each other."

"Most of us want you, Mark."

"I figured as much." I kissed his cheek, hearing him sigh. "Go to sleep if you can. If you need to masturbate, you can do it next to me. I'll just change the sheets."

"Do you need to masturbate?"

"Yes."

There was no missing the fact he started masturbating, moaning softly within a matter of minutes. Reaching behind me for the nightstand, I quickly had my cock lubed up and masturbated at the same time. As turned on as I was, and having only jerked off once earlier that morning, I was certainly carrying around a good load ready to unload.

"Oh god," he whimpered next to me.

"Going to cum for me Scott?" I whispered into his ear.

"I'm going to blast everywhere!"

"I'm going to cover your back and arse in my spunk. Show it off in the morning. Suggest I fucked you nice and hard when we head to the kitchen for breakfast."

"I'd love to feel your cock inside me."

Kissing his cheek again, I whispered, "I'd love to be your first, Scott. I do like breaking in boys from time to time."

"You would?" he asked.

"Let me think about it. If I fuck you, I know your friends will want the same thing."

Scott came first and there's no doubt he drenched my sheets in his cum. I heard him sucking his fingers clean at the same time. I groaned as I unloaded all over his back and arse. No surprise he moaned at the same time, no doubt loving the feeling. Cleaning my fingers, I offered my cum covered thumb for him to suck. He did so eagerly, sucking it like it was my cock. Turning onto his back, our mouths met immediately, running my hand down to his cum covered cock, whimpering into my mouth as I gave his cock a few gentle strokes.

"Damn it," I muttered.

Rolling him onto his side, I pulled him into my chest, hearing him sigh happily. Thankfully, he fell asleep rather quickly, no doubt the orgasm helping put him to sleep. Caressing his back, most of my spunk had remained on his body. At least he'd have an interesting story to share the next morning. He was a beautiful boy, unbelievably cute, and would be a real heartbreaker at university. The idea of being his first was appealing.

I had a feeling I'd give into temptation sooner rather than later.