It's a Gay Old Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was thinking the same thing. Can't wait to see you naked." We didn't have the same classes at the end of the day, so we parted with a last meeting of the eyes. We certainly couldn't afford to do anything affectionate that would be considered 'gay'. Life was hard enough as it was considering the pressure of assignments and exams without adding rumours to it.

I was definitely distracted during that last double lesson before we would be released at the end of the day. A couple of friends who were in the same class thought something was wrong with me. Considering I was tenting under the desk something fierce, as I had all sorts of thoughts about what we would be getting up later that day, and then what we could be doing later together intimately, I had to take a minute to suck in a couple of deep breaths to simply calm down.

Trying to keep calm when the final bell rang for the end of the day, I played it off cool as I walked with a couple of people to the school gates. Buses were lined up to ferry kids home, plenty of cars where parents were also picking up their kids. I'd always walked to and from school as it wasn't a long walk. Peter lived around ten minutes from my house, which is why it was easy to spend a lot of time together.

Even away from school, we knew we couldn't hold hands walking along with someone possibly seeing it. Arriving at the park, the playground was rather empty, though we wouldn't be close to that anyway. I'd explored the park plenty of times and knew where to go. Peter also knew it, so we spent a few minutes walking as deeply as possible through the trees before we found an area we could be comfortable.

Dropping out bags, there was no hesitation as we came together, kissing immediately as I ran my hands down to his tight little butt. Moaning softly into my mouth, he had to break the kiss for a moment due to smiling so much. Pressing our bodies together, I could feel his erection as much as he would have felt mine against him.

"Definitely gay," he murmured, "I couldn't concentrate during my last lesson."

"Me too. I was thinking about this the entire time. My erection barely went away."

"Want to get naked?"

"I'd love to see you naked, Peter. You're the cutest boy at school."

"Your team-mates don't suspect you in the showers?"

"No, and trust me, it's difficult not to be hard when we're all showering together after training or a game."

We undressed slowly. Shoes and socks first, then our shirts, coming together again when bare chested. Our kissing certainly heightened in passion, moaning into each other's mouths, as I moved my fingers down his chest. I was taller and a little broader, certainly had more colour to my skin as I liked being outdoors, even during the height of summer.

Undoing the button then lowering the fly of his shorts, he wore a tight pair of boxer-briefs like mine, as his hands were just as busy. Shimmying out of our shorts and underwear, we were now completely naked in front of each other for the first time, moulding our bodies together, hands exploring bare skin. I grabbed his arse again as he pressed his cock against me, both of us moaning again.

He shuddered when I ever so gently grasped his cock. I knew we would only be masturbating, but I just had to touch another cock other than my own for the first time. Both of us glanced down and couldn't help smiling. He was about six inches but nice and thick. If he did end up fucking someone, they'd definitely have no reason to complain.

"Wow," he whispered. I guess I could understand why as I had a good idea that I'd been blessed in the trouser department. I was certainly longer and thicker than Peter, but I was smart enough to know that cock size wasn't everything.

Sitting down on the ground, we didn't want to just sit side by side and jerk off. I wanted to watch him. He wanted to watch me. We eventually found a position that worked, our legs criss-crossing, our cocks almost touching. Lubing ourselves up, we didn't exactly talk dirty to each other, but my eyes never left his body, much as he did with me. We had no problem making noise, moaning to each other, no doubt used to jerking off in silence when doing it at home.

"Let's do this as often as we can," I suggested.

"I'd love to, Mark." He moaned softly before adding, "Maybe we can do other things but we'll leave the actual sex for the night of the function?"

"I'd love to suck your dick, Peter."

"Definitely want to suck yours." He paused before adding, "Would you like to eat my arse? I've heard it feels really nice."

"I'd do it before I fuck you."

He shuddered at the thought. "I keep myself clean. I've done a lot of reading."

"We have plenty of time, Peter. Just watching you stroke you cock is making me so hard."

"I feel the urge to cum already."

"Cum on me if you want."

He smiled as he replied, "As long as you cum on me."

I usually liked to edge myself during a good masturbation session, particularly if I was watching a good gay porn movie. Sometimes, though, all a man really wants to do is cum. At our age at only eighteen, some of us were lucky enough to barely have a refractory period. I could sometimes cum and keep masturbating, my cock remaining as hard as ever.

Peter was the first to cum, quickly lifting himself up onto his knees, stroking himself off until he moaned loudly, watching as his cock released a long spurt of cum. It was obvious he was turned on as he came hard and in quite an unexpected volume, covering my chest and lower body in his spunk. Licking his fingers clean, I stopped stroking myself for a moment to have my first taste of someone else's cum.

He tasted nice. I tasted my own cum all the time, changing my diet so it wasn't unpleasant. I had a feeling his diet was similar to my own, ensuring his cum was pleasant and he was ready to be fucked.

Sitting back down, it didn't take long for me to cum all over him, releasing with a loud groan. I gazed into his eyes the entire time, and I think it was only self-control that stopped us from doing a hell of a lot more in that moment.

Lying back on the grass to catch my breath, Peter slowly moved until he was straddling my body, leaning down to lick up my chest before he kissed me. Pressing our bodies together, we giggled as we were covered in cum and it was being squished together. Neither of us really cared though. Rolling him over onto his back, my still mostly hard cock was pressing against him, loving the little moan he released.

"Best afternoon of my life," he whispered.

"Mine too."

"Think you could cum again?"

"Definitely."

We lay side by side this time, continuing to make out as we slowly stroked ourselves. I knew eventually having sex might change our friendship. I knew we'd likely have to have a conversation about everything sooner rather than later, but he was now one of my best friends and, to be honest, I trusted him more than anyone.

Whimpering into my mouth during the next kiss, I released my cock and ran my fingers down his back to his arse. He continued to stroke his cock as I gently pressed against his rosebud. Moaning louder, he broke the kiss and blushed. "That feels nice," he admitted.

"I won't slide it in this time, I just wanted to feel all of you."

"Going to cum so hard again. Can I cover you again?"

"I'd rather you cum on me. It's totally hot feeling your cum land on me."

He started to giggle. "We are so gay, Mark."

"I'm glad my first lover will be you, Peter."

That next smile was so cute, I just had to kiss him again. When he was about ready to cum again, I had him straddle me so he could just shoot all over me. His first two spurts actually landed on my face, much to our amusement, before he coated me again in what seemed to be a large load. Resuming my own stroking, I straddled him this time and I came hard. What made me smile was the fact he received a sort of facial at the same time, my first spurt landing on his mouth and nose. His tongue immediately darted out to taste more of my cum.

Collapsing into the ground next to him, we lay in silence for a few minutes before his hand moved to take hold of mine. "Thank you, Mark," he said softly.

"Best afternoon ever," I said.

We eventually had to get dressed and go home, both of us joking that we'd definitely need a shower as soon as we walked in the door. Before we walked out of the trees, we stopped and enjoyed one last long and lingering kiss. When he whimpered into my mouth again, I knew he was still as horny as I was. As we walked along, neither of us could stop smiling. I wanted to hold his hand, or wrap my arm around his shoulders or waist, but I knew we were both worried about any public displays of affection.

Showering as soon as I'd dumped my bag in my bedroom, I'm sure my parents were a little confused as I usually showered before bed. Couldn't exactly tell them it was because I was covered in the cum of my best friend, and it would likely become a regular thing. My young sister's didn't think anything of it. I had a feeling that if I told them I was gay, they'd probably love me even more.

The rest of the week, Peter and I would spend a lot of time together, though I knew he loved watching me play rugby as, given it was approaching summer, I spent most of the time with my shirt off, as we'd generally play shirts versus skins. I could feel his eyes watching my every move from where he was sitting in the shade, generally with a few girls. Most of them were our friends, and likely knew we were gay without having to tell them. The only reason we wouldn't is, let's be honest, young women love to gossip and our secret probably wouldn't remain that long.

After school each day, we'd head to the park to our little secluded area and masturbate. By the Friday afternoon, we had started masturbating each other while making out. If we timed it correctly, we could cum up to three times between arriving and needing to go home. We loved covering each other in cum, and agreed we'd start shooting into each other's mouth soon enough. There was no doubt we wanted to suck each other off soon but didn't want to rush it.

We didn't see each other that weekend as we both had part-time jobs, every dollar going towards my savings for when I left home. Meeting him at the school gates early on a Monday morning, he pulled me into the nearest toilet block. Ending up in one of the stalls, we shared one hell of a passionate kiss, pressing him back against the door, our hands immediately moving all over each other's body.

"I want to suck your cock after school, Mark. I've been thinking about it all weekend. Masturbated like crazy the past two days. Not long to the end of year function. We should book a hotel room."

"Already been looking. I'm thinking not the hotel where it's being held, but at least somewhere close."

"Making it for two nights. We'll just an entire day in bed together." Kissing me again, he added softly, "As we're virgins, we'll only need lube. I'll be clean, and I want to feel you cum inside me each and every time."

"Fuck," I moaned softly as we kissed again. We were taking a hell of a chance but, in that moment, I don't think either of us cared, "I can't wait until this afternoon now. The idea of your lips wrapped around my cock..." Sliding my hand underneath his short, I grinned as I figured out quickly that he wasn't wearing any underwear, grasping his cock and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I'd love to cum right now," he murmured, "The idea of you filling my arse and walking around school with it all day is such a turn on."

Spinning him around, I pressed into him and he moaned so loudly, I had to cover his mouth with my hand. Whimpering as ran my tented cock against him, his cock was throbbing in my hand and I knew we were both getting far too excited. The only thing that saved us from going even further was the ringing of the bells, signifying the start of the day.

Taking a deep breath, we reluctantly pulled away from each other, though he turned around and kissed me hard, against ending up backed against the door. When I finally pulled back, the look in his eyes was purely carnal. I knew my eyes would have looked the same to him.

"University is going to be so much fun when we can finally be free," he said.

"We're going to go crazy, aren't we?"

"As long as we remain best friends, Mark."

"Oh, you're not getting rid of me that easily, Peter."

Kissing one last time, he left the bathroom first, and I left around a minute later. Concentrating was difficult the entire day. We purposely avoided each other during our breaks. I'd already heard a couple of comments about how close Peter and I were nowadays. I knew some of my friends remained suspicious but none of them seemed confident enough to flat out accuse me of being gay. Well, maybe accuse would be wrong. It's possible they'd be open-minded, but this was a few years ago, and young men are not always the most open-minded and accepting of anything different.

It was obvious that Peter could barely contain his excitement when I met him at the gates once school was over the day. As soon as we were a distance away from the school, I took his hand in mind, ensuring our fingers were interlaced. He smiled at me, shuffling over slightly. Arriving at the park, we ended up in our usual small patch that we'd already made our own.

We were both giggling as we hurriedly stripped off, our cocks almost achingly hard once we were naked. Pulling him into me, I kissed him hard, enjoying the whimper of desire he released as I ran my hands down his back to his arse again. Pressing my fingers between his cheeks, he moaned into my mouth, feeling his cock almost throbbing against me.

Needing to break the kiss to catch our breath, I knew Peter was almost desperate to suck my cock. Quickly kissing down my body, I was smiling as he ended up on his knees. Curling his finger and thumb around the base of my cock, his other hand gently fondled my balls as he spent a minute or so just looking at my cock, it throbbing involuntarily every few seconds as I was growing more excited at the prospect of him blowing me.

His first licks of my shaft were tentative, as I expected, though he eventually twirled his tongue around the head of my cock, licking up the pre-cum which was already flowing freely. Gazing up at me with his gorgeous blue eyes, I couldn't help smile as I watched the head and a couple of inches of my cock slide inside his mouth, his tongue working the underside of my shaft as his lips wrapped tight.

"Fuck," I moaned. I knew I wasn't going to last long, being my first blowjob and all.

Removing his mouth for a minute, he slowly stroked my cock. "I'll swallow, Mark. Just tell me when you're close."

"I will, cutie. Keep going. It felt great."

"Love it when you call me cutie," he said softly.

"Thought you were cute for a long time, Peter."

"I know, as much as I've thought you were hot. I've dreamed about sucking your cock..."

"Don't have to dream any longer. Get those lips back around my shaft, cutie."

The one word to describe Peter would be enthusiastic. His head was soon bobbing up and down on my cock, gagging every so often as he tried to swallow my entire length, though I knew he'd eventually learn how to take it all. It was his first time, and just the feeling of his wet, warm mouth was sending tingles throughout my body.

He'd obviously done a lot of reading as he knew to give my balls plenty of attention, also giving my arse a little attention, making me giggle as I felt his fingers brush against my arsehole. I'd had my fingers up my butt before and had read a finger or two inside me while being blown would feel even better.

Running my fingers through his blonde hair, his eyes lit up as he sucked me faster and faster. Anyone who came anywhere near us would hear my moaning. They'd probably hear him sucking my cock at the same time. "Oh fuck," I cried, "I'm getting close, cutie."

Peter was now desperate to make me cum, hand working the lower part of my shaft, his mouth working the other half. His eyes never stopped gazing up into mine the entire time, almost desperate to make me cum by now. Grabbing the back of his head firmly, I warned him I was about to erupt.

He squealed as that first spurt fired from my cock. Groaning loudly, he could barely swallow fast enough with each spurt that fired from my cock, some of it dribbling out of the sides of his mouth, but he refused to stop sucking my cock for a second, not until my cock stopping throbbing and I was quite clearly finishing. Only then did he sit back just enough to lick my shaft clean before he sat back on his knees, eagerly licking his lips.

Dropping to my knees, I kissed him hard, pulling his body into mine. Moaning softly into my mouth, he ended up on his back underneath me, spreading his legs as I lay between them. Running a hand between us, I caressed his cock before I teased his rosebud again.

"Can't wait to feel you inside me," he whispered.

"I want to suck your cock too, Peter," I whispered back.

"Please," he almost whimpered with unabashed need and desire.

Kissing down his body, he groaned loudly when I ran my tongue along his shaft, noticing pre-cum pooling on his lower body. Licking up and down a few times, Peter and I were both shaved smooth so pubic hair would never be a problem. I had a feeling he either had no hair on his arse or kept that smooth too. Giving his balls attention made him giggle, telling me it did feel a little ticklish at first.

Taking his cock in my mouth for the first time, I heard him choke back a sob, glancing up to see him watching me with wide eyes. Lifting myself up to kiss him, my tongue found his, playing with his before I broke the kiss. "Big moment?"

"I'm being silly, but it just means so much."

"I felt the same, but seeing you on your knees..."

"It was exactly how I wanted to do it, Mark. Please make me cum too."

"Whatever you want, cutie."

Swallowing his cock again, I put theory into practice and was soon bobbing up and down on his cock, judging how his body reacted to what I was doing. I wanted to slide a couple of fingers inside him but thought I'd wait until he gave me the green light. I knew he was interested in arse play already. I actually looked forward to bending him over and licking him there too.

"Oh god!" he cried out after only a couple of minutes.

"Cum in my mouth, Peter," I whispered, stroking him off as I kissed his body, "I need your cum too. I'm going to swallow it all."

Cock back in my mouth, I gazed up his slim body to meet his eyes. I could sense he was doing all he could to hold back his orgasm but he was simply far too turned on to prevent it. Moving his hips, gently thrusting up into my mouth, that first spurt of warm cum entering my mouth a little unexpectedly, Peter far too excited to give me a warning.

I swallowed it all down and, fuck, it was the hottest thing I'd done in my life to that point. Kissing back up his bodies, we rolled onto our sides, facing each other, continuing to make out as we cuddled at the same time. "Wish we could tell our friends that we're together," he whispered, "But I guess we can make a statement at the function."

"Exactly. You're walking in on my arm as my date, we're going to have a great time, then we're going to a hotel for two nights so I can spend the entire time fucking you."

"I can't wait!" he exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

Allowing ourselves to calm down, we remained hard while making out, almost suggesting at the same time that we try sucking each other off together. Remaining on our sides, he turned so I could get his cock back in my mouth quickly. This time, we both took it easy, sucking each other off nice and slow, just savouring the feeling of his cock in my mouth, feeling all the natural bumps and ridges of his cock.