It's a Journey Not a Destination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well enough of that." She smirked, "I'm sure it's been a long day for you dear, so I'll be brief. As you know you're starting a little late but based on your transcripts I really don't think it'll take you too long to acclimate. Tomorrow morning you'll attend a brief lecture by Mr. Gonzales and a few other faculty. It's a mandatory requirement for all new students. Following that, you will have your first sit down with your counsellor... which is? Let me just check my notes here. Yes, Mrs. Gonzales! But don't call her that. She insists you call her by her first name which is Leticia. She's an absolutely, wonderful lady Isabel. You'll thrive with her as all her students do!"

I'm sure my jet lag was kicking in. I meant no disrespect to Lisa, but I was slowly tuning out. The tough good-bye's, the long flights, I was really just looking forward to unpacking and maybe grabbing a nap. It looked like she was wrapping up, so I nodded my head and smiled.

"Do you have any questions dear? I know it's a lot to take in." I smiled and shook my head no. "Ok then. Let's get you to your dorm building and get you settled in!"

We stepped out of her office and turned right and walked to the end of the monstrous hallway. We went through a set of those doors that spin in a circle and stepped out into the sun just as a shuttle showed up. It was like an extended golf cart with 4 rows of bench seating and a canopy covering the whole thing. My thoughts of a resort popped right back into my mind, as we sat in comfortable silence, and I took in the sights. I could faintly see a beach area off in the distance and when I looked to say something to Lisa, she just nodded confirming my unspoken question. "Yes, we have a very large private beach on campus." She stated matter of factly. I let out a small whistle and let that soak in.

We finally pulled up in front of North Oikos, my place of residence for the next couple of years. Like every other structure, it was grand in its design and very modern. Lisa escorted me through the front lobby and there were people everywhere. Several communal areas were set up with a variety of chairs, loveseats and tables. IT tables covered with computers and game stations. There were even ping pong and pool tables scattered about. But no one paid us any attention as we walked through to an elevator that was large enough to park a car in. No sooner had the doors closed, they reopened to the third floor. I followed Lisa out onto the beautifully patterned carpet and headed to my room. 333 was the number as she tapped a faub onto the side panel at the door and the audible click announced it was now open.

"You ready to see your new temporary home, Isabel?" Her words sounding like a song. "Go ahead, you go first."

I walked through the door and did a slow scan of my space. It wasn't massive but the layout was incredibly unique. From my door there were 2 steps down to a landing which had a bench, wall hooks and a closet for jackets and such. 3 more steps down took me into a large U-shaped space that was part living area in the forefront with a small kitchenette area, behind it, complete with microwave, small fridge, cupboards and a small sink. Above the sink was a large window overlooking the grounds behind North Oikos. The living space had a desk with a laptop and a huge couch/bed on one side and on the other there was a wall unit that included a sound system, spaces for books and things and a huge 60" flat screen TV. I did the whole Dorothy thing and just turned in a slow circle to take it all in. As my turn completed, I was looking back towards my entrance and saw another door and a set of stairs that went along the side wall to a loft above where I was standing. Lisa extended her arm in the direction of the stairs to encourage my curiosity. I went back up a few stairs and opened the door to what was my bathroom. Shit! It was bigger than my ensuite at home with a large sink situated atop a nice oak vanity. Just past that was a stylish toilet that looked way to fancy to be here at a school. To the right was a massive stand-up shower enclosed with floor to ceiling glass walls and a door. It had one huge shower head that hung straight from the ceiling and there were 5 turbo jets on each of the two wall structures.

"This is incredible!" I exclaimed through my hushed tone.

"All your stuff is up in the loft. Go ahead... take a look."

I turned out the bathroom and took my loft stairs two at a time, while lightly holding the rail with my right hand. When I crested the peak, I stepped into a dream. On either side were large walk-in style closets and a huge bed that almost looked rounded as it encompassed the bulk of the back wall. Behind that was a curtain that went from far wall to far wall. At the foot of the bed was a large oak storage. I say large because I'm pretty sure you could put a whole person in there.

"And the coupe degras!" Lisa announced as she walked over to a panel beside the bed and hit a few buttons that turned on the sunken lights in the ceiling. She hit a few more and the lights in the closets lit up. And then with a smile she hit one more and the whole curtain behind the bed began to curl into itself as it rose to the ceiling revealing a wall of windows. "Don't worry." Lisa said, "They're tinted for privacy, but you can't beat the light! Am I right?"

"Lisa... this is all so incredible! Are all the rooms like this? Oh god, how can my parents afford this? This is all too much!" I had my hands on my face as I was flabbergasted at this point.

"To answer your question Isabel, no... not all the rooms are the same. There are some that are far more elaborate than this. Yours is what the majority have as far as amenities albeit the layouts can differ and some are slightly larger to accommodate 2 people. As far as your parents, I can assure you that our process is very vigilant when we accept students, and I can confirm your parents' financial situation is more than adequate to meet your needs here."

I just stood there, dumfounded by her remarks, and plunked myself on the ridiculously huge and very comfortable bed. What started out as a nightmare like day had just flipped to make me feel like I was now in a fairy-tale.

"Ok dear, I'm off. Here are your faubs. You have two should you have a guest. Please don't lose them, it's a real pain to make new ones and reset them into our systems. The faubs are basically keyed to everything on campus that requires a locked entrance but is unique to your room. Your DM will be by later to go through the ins and outs of dorm living and answer any of your questions. On that note, I bid you good day dear. Don't get up, I'll shut the door behind me."

Lisa made her way down the stairs and out my door. I heard the gentle click and just dropped back on my bed staring at the ceiling. Although I had a million thoughts buzzing through my head, I could feel the sleepiness taking over. As I closed my eyes I had only one final thought to mutter.

"What the actual fuck?"

JASON'S PERSPECTIVE

"Hey handsome! Where're you off in such a rush this Sunday?"

I knew who it was right away. Her voice was a combination of stern librarian mixed with sultry vixen, and it always made my heart rate jump. "Good afternoon Ms. Anderson." I retorted as casually as I could. Veronica Anderson was the sexiest woman ever! Well, at least that's my opinion. Long blonde hair, with light bronze highlights that made her hair shimmer like gold in the sunlight. A cute round face with huge blue eyes, high cheekbones, and the perfect mouth set off by her cupid like lips. She was the consummate wet dream with a firm athletic body that was balanced perfectly by her gravity defying breasts and a sculpted posterior like a Greek goddess/warrior. Unlike me, she was immensely popular and coveted by most of the boys on campus, and girls too.

"Ooh, so formal Jay! Are you seriously working today? I turned to look in her direction and found her beautifully posed with her hands on her hips, hair in a high pony, and her lips in a soft pout.

"That's the life of your trusty DM." I joked back trying to sound important. "We got a new student today and I have to meet with them before tomorrow and go through all the dorm stuff." I finished.

"Well, a bunch of us are heading to the beach for some volleyball. Why don't you come after?"

"For one, I don't know how long this will take and two... you know I suck at sports." I didn't mean to, but I felt my face flush. Veronica sauntered towards me. God, she moved like an exotic dancer! Did she even know how sexy she was?

"Hey, we all have our talents, Jay." She spoke so softly. She reached for my shoulder and gave my arm a light squeeze. "You know, you're really quite hot... for a guy. Too bad I play for the other team, huh Jay? Veronica wasn't shy about her sexuality or her preferences but I'm sure she loved to run the boys flags up their flag poles for no other reason than, she could.

"It's 2022 Vern. Teams can be blended you know?" I beamed at my surprisingly snappy comeback. In return I got her patented sexy smirk.

"Come by and watch if you can. I'm sure I got a friend, or two, that could help you out with... that." I followed her eyes down to my crotch and she extended her finger and gave my very visible boner a poke. With that she produced her adorable laugh and skipped off. "Hope to see ya later Jay!"

While my feet remained glued to the floor, my eyes were glued to her perfect butt as she sashayed her way down the hall. Well at least I got some new dick spanking material to use tonight, I thought. Take a deep breath Jason. "Why do you always desire the one thing you can't have?" I asked myself out load. On that note, I gave my head a quick shake and re-focused myself. I had a job to do and standing here wasn't productive at all.

I resumed my walk down the hallway and did a quick recap of our new student, as I leafed through her file. Isabel Piteranni. What is that? Italian? I wasn't sure but it sounded right. Import from Virginia, last school was... Chesterton College? Never heard of it. Double major in Political Science and Commerce? What the fuck? Is that even a thing? I could already picture this girl. Short, a little chubby, glasses, no makeup, you know the classic bookworm. And based on her current grade point average, I nailed it. She's one smart cookie. Well, it didn't matter. My job was simple... meet everyone, guide them through the obstacles and be there if they need someone to talk to. In truth I really enjoyed being the DM for North Oikos. Like any job there were always some bad situations or stupid people but by and far, I was in my element. I loved people!

No sooner did I wrap up the little discussion in my head when I walked up to 333. I closed the file and made sure I was presentable. Shirt tucked; zipper closed... no boner. Yup, all good! I gave the heavy door 3 assertive taps... *Knock *Knock *Knock! I gave it some time, but no answer. I'm sure Mrs. Harrison said she'd be here by now. I waited a few more minutes then proceeded with another 3 taps, slightly harder this time. *KNOCK *KNOCK *KNOCK! Finally, after a few more minutes I heard a muted voice call out that they were coming.

"Who is it?" I could hear her voice coming from directly on the other side of the door. She was careful... that was good I thought.

"Hi Isabel? I'm Jason Cooper, your residence DM. I'm sure Lisa Harrison from admissions mentioned I was coming by? So, ya... I'm here." Real smooth Jay. I could never be accused of being overly articulate! With that announcement I heard the door click and it slowly swung in. I have no idea what my face looked like as I set my eyes on... can it be? The new, most beautiful woman in the world? Boy was I way off the mark with my amateur analysis! Isabel Priter... whatever, was a stone-cold fox!

"Oh hi. I'm sorry if I made you wait. I kinda passed out and just woke to the sound of your knocking. It took me a bit to register where I was. It's been a real long day! So... uhm, come on in."

It took a me a second or two to snap back to reality as I watched her full bottom retreat into her room. Fuck! It was even more perfect than Vern's and hers was unbelievable! I quicky stepped in and closed the door. By the time I got into the living area she was already sitting down on her couch.

"I'm so sorry I woke you! I forgot how exhausting your first day can be." I looked around for someplace to sit and she could see I was contemplating my next step.

"Oh hey, come sit on the couch. I can snuggle up in this corner here. So, I'm sorry. What did you say your name was again?" She had the voice of an angel, and her deep brown eyes were intoxicating!

"Uhm... Jason Cooper. Most people just call me Jay. "I somehow stammered out.

"Nice to meet you, Jason." Emphasizing my whole name. "I'm not big on short forms and besides, you look more like a Jason then a Jay." Her smile was literally melting my heart!

"Alright then. So, I guess I'm supposed to give you the Coles notes of how our dorm runs." I started.

"You guess?" Her eyebrow was lifted as if she was skeptical of my presence now.

"Sorry. That didn't come out right. Yes, yes, I'm here to go through everything with you and answer any questions." Doing my best to be the confident guy.

"I'm just yanking your chain, Jason." She chuckled sweetly. Ya... the chain attached to my heart! I smiled back at her and propped my orientation folder on the couch between us.

"Got it! Ok, so... I've learnt from doing this over the year that most people will read through the minutia of the dorm info. So, I'll just highlight the important, must know now stuff. As self sufficient as all our rooms are, you'll notice that you have no laundry facilities in here. Each dorm has their own laundry station located in the basement of the building. There are almost as many machines as students so schedules are not necessary, and the room operates 24 hours since there is no risk of bothering anyone who may be studying or sleeping. Unfortunately, things can go missing so we suggest not to leave things unattended for too long."

"What type of things go missing?" Isabel inquired.

"Sweatshirts, socks, but mostly girls' panties." Her eyes widened with curiosity.

"That sounds a little... weird." Her nose adorably scrunched up.

"Who knows. It's suspected that its mostly guys stealing them." I offered.

"For what purpose? To wear?" She giggled, "Are you wearing a girl's thong right now Jason?" her eyebrow raised in a suspicious manner.

"What? Wha... no! I'm wearing boxers! I have no need for panties!" I declared with a little too much bravado. Isabel wrapped her arms around her perfect breasts and started giggling. It took a moment, but I could see she's bested me again.

"Ok... so you're not a tighty whitey kinda guy. That's good to know." She continued to poke at me. This girl had me so flustered I was really starting to feel inadequate. "I'm sorry Jason. Don't be offended. I'm a tad sleep deprived, and I've spent my whole life sex sparring with my best friend. It's kinda inbred in me now. We good?" Her look took on a serious tone and I immediately had to shut that down.

"It's ok. Really Isabel. I'm usually a little more quick witted but it seems you caught me on an off day. I'll be better prepared in the future!" Giving her my best smile. Which got her sweet smile in return. "Anyway, there are no curfews. The only caveat to that is all doors, exterior and interior, lock at midnight so please make sure you have your faub at all times. You'll notice a small speaker and button at every door which is monitored by security 24hrs a day, just in case something happens and while very rare, it does. Everyone usually gets a free pass or two for a lost faub, but you don't want to get on the bad side of security... if you know what I mean." Isabel just nodded her head.

The rest of our meeting flew by with a few interruptions for her questions. I was wrapping things up and stood from the couch. "Well that about does it Isabel. My room and cell phone number are in the package and feel free to reach out anytime, day or night. I can't always respond immediately, but I will get back to you. Obviously if its an emergency, both security and senior faculty are available. Any last questions?"

So does everyone have your number?" She asked and I nodded in affirmation. "And here I thought I was special." She poked me again, but this time I was ready.

"Some titles have to be earned my dear." Using my best English accent. Her smile told me to chalk a point up on my side of the board.

"I think we'll get along just fine Mr. Cooper." She offered a slow revealing smile. "So what does DM stand for anyway?"

"Dorm manager." I reiterated.

"You know... maybe I can live with the short form in this case. Dorm manager sounds like a 40 year old virgin with mommy issues."

"In this case it's a 22 year old nerd with a room filled with Pokémon cards." She snorted at that one. It was the most beautiful thing I ever heard.

"Well, Mr. nerd. Thanks for all the info. I have two meetings tomorrow; do you have any free time after lunch to maybe give me a grounds tour? I'd really appreciate it." While I was prepared to rearrange my entire life for her it wasn't necessary, as I don't usually have a class Monday afternoon.

"I'd be honored." More fake English accent. "I'll meet you in the main lobby downstairs by the pool tables. How's 1 sound?"

"That should work. If not, I'll text you. Thanks Jason." And with a final smile and a mock bow I made my way out of her room and practically skipped down the hall.

To be Continued...