My Daughter's Attitude Problem

Story Info
Daughter with attitude problem gets fucked by daddy.
1.4k words
4.27
32.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above the age if 18 in this story please continue with caution if you find incestual relationships offensive.

Thankyou for reading and enjoy <3

My daughter Elle has always had an attitude problem. I mean I can't really complain as I'm sure she gets it from me. Her mother was quiet and calm and definitely didn't share the angry nature me and Elle held.

When she turned nineteen the problems really began. Drinking, partying, smoking were all she did these days. Recently though whenever we argue I can't help but feel a hardness develop between my legs. I think her attitude is what gets me. My wife is so chill all the fucking time. Even in bed.

2:30am

The door slams.

Shit I hope he didn't hear me. Once again I was past curfew by a long shot.

"What time do you call this?" fuck I think to myself as daddy questions me.

I walk into the sitting area which sits next to the kitchen.

"I'm not sure how about you tell me," I say my lips twitching upward.

Daddy looks dazed I think he's been drinking from the way his eyes angrily take me in.

"Your a disrespectful little cunt, you know that?" He spits at me.

"Takes one to know one" I sing as I make my way over to the couch he's sat on.

He looks me up and down taking in my outfit. I'm wearing a black corset top with a black tennis skirt to match. On my feet are black thigh highs and black maryjanes.

As I look down at him I feel my face start to burn as he analyses not just my clothes but everything about me. Blond hair, thin waist, d cup tits, pale skin and a round ass.

He grabs the back of my thigh playing with my stocking, slowly running his hand up and down my leg. The warmth between my legs is unignorable as I move to straddle him as my mother sleeps upstairs.

"I'm so wet daddy" I say hoping for a rise.

"Do you say that to all the guys you fuck," he says with his hands wrapping around my legs.

"I've never fucked any guys" I whisper moving to take his ear lobe between my teeth, placing small kisses behind his ear and down his neck.

His hands make there way under my skirt and over my ass massaging the soft skin.

Suddenly a stinging pain comes down on me making me yelp as daddy pulls me forward.

With my ass raised from daddy's lap my arms are wrapped around his neck and my head rests on his shoulder.

"Be a good girl" he says rubbing the spot he just slapped. I simply nod into his shoulder.

His hand comes down again much harder this time forcing a strained noise to leave my throat.

"I didn't tell you to stop" he whispers.

I once again move my mouth to his neck sucking and nipping on the skin while moving my hips back down to his cock. Shifting back and forth I can feel my panties become soaked leaving a wet patch on daddy's joggers.

"Daddy I-I" I stutter feeling my pussy throb with need.

"You what?" He says teasingly playing with my corset strings.

"I want you to touch me daddy...please" I beg once more through desperate breaths. My hips moving fasters.

"Turn around" I do as he says effectively sitting on his lap with my legs spread, each foot placed on either side of his legs.

Daddy moves his hand onto the left side of my neck. kissing the sensitive spot on the right, biting me leaving marks along my pale skin.

My body hums at his touch but aches for more.

Moving his hand downwards he reaches into my corset and pulls my big tits from the fabric. My nipples instantly go hard from the cold air as daddy rubs his fingers over my soaked panties. He moves his hand over my nipple and rubs my sensitive bud with my own wetness. I can't help but purr in pleasure as he does, the sensation makes my body vibrate with excitement.

Finally he moves his hands down to my panties pulling them to the side rubbing his fingers into my swollen clit. My wetness makes small sounds with each stroke.

"Mmm daddy that feels so good."

With a few strokes of his fingers I cum instantly causing a small dribble of squirt to fall down my leg and on to daddy's lap.

Shaking in daddy's grip he moves his hand from my center and places it on my neck squeezing the breath out of me.

I can feel how hard he is under me as I move back and forth grinding my wet pussy into his joggers. Moving my hand I trace the outline of his dick. Rubbing my small hand up the large member.

"Do you want to see it baby?" he purrs into my ear leaving small kisses down my neck.

I simply nod.

Daddy moves his joggers down allowing his large member to pop up half erect.

It's so big, nothing like I've seen in porn movies. His shaft must be about nine inches and his girth is at least two. looking at it makes my pussy throb with need.

"Touch it" he commands.

Touching his cock feels hot and dangerous. I work my small hand up the length of it letting it grow with each stroke. Turning around on daddy's lap once again I straddle him. In this position I work his cock between my pussy lips moving back and forth grinding my cunt into him.

Daddy's cock is quickly soaked and bulging red. Seeing his precum drip from the top of his tip makes my mouth water.

I turn my attention to daddy's face and catch him looking at me "do you want to put it in yourself?" He asks.

"Yes please."

Lifting my hips I place my opening over him letting my juices drip down covering his legs. Moving my hot cunt towards him my whole body pulses with excitement. His head slowly pushes into me soliciting a loud moan from my self and a grunt from daddy.

SLAM

The downstairs bathroom door.

Daddy grabs my hips and rams me down into his member causing a cry, which is silenced by his large hand, to escape my throat.

Hidden from view behind the back of the couch and daddy's sheer size I hear my mother's footsteps make their way into the sitting room/kitchen.

"Why are you still awake darling" she questions him timidly.

"Just finishing this show."

Slowly I lift my hips and start to silently ride daddy's cock. He grabs my waist quickly with a low grunt leaving his mouth.

"Are you feeling ok?" she questions moving closer.

I can feel my walls grip around him going deeper and deeper with each stroke.

"Yes yes I'm err...just wondering when Elle will ugh...get back is all."

"Oh is she still out."

My pussys so wet I slowly dribble squirt all over daddy's cock as I pump up and down taking his tip as deep as I can.

"No Nnn...Not yet."

"Are you sure your ok you sound strange."

"For fuck same I'm trying to watch my show can you just fuck off" he spits at my mother.

"Erm...ok, well I'll see you when you come up" she replies leaving quickly.

Daddy grabs me by the back of my neck and smashes my face into the couch ripping my body from him. Quickly he's behind me shoving his fat cock back deep into my pussy.

"You silly little bitch."

"Ughhuhhu daddy it feel so much deeper like this."

He slams his cock into me repeatedly making my pussy gush. The sounds of my excitement fills the room. Pounding me from behind with a fist full of my hair pulling my head back viciously I feel tears trickle down my cheeks. The pleasure is making my little hole burn.

I want daddy to cum in my little cunt.

"Your such a little slut riding your fathers cock with your mother in the room."

"I'm ssoorry daahdddy...ohoohh iim goonnnahhh cum."

My pussy clenched around daddy's fat cock and sucks him in deeper. My walls pulsate around his as liquid squirts from my cunt. All over the sofa and myself.

Once I've finished daddy places his cock back into my pussy. It's so tight and wet.

He continues to fuck my pussy violently as my body goes limp. My tight walls contract around his cock eventually milking his cum deep inside my cunt.

I think I'll always come in late from now on.