It's All about the Love of Long Hair Ch. 02

Story Info
I spend an evening with the mystery man.
3k words
4.59
5.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a continuation of the story "It's All about the Love of Long Hair". Please read it before starting this one. Please keep in mind that this is a very slow story and it involves my fantasies and has nothing to do with real life. Your comments are always appreciated and it helps me a lot.

***

I was driven to a luxurious building by a chauffeur. It was very clear to me that the mystery person I was about to meet was an extremely rich person. The building had 15 floors and I was soon to find out that about top 3 floors were completely owned by him. In India, in a big city if you own 3 floors of a building, it definitely means you are at-least a multi-millionaire. Growing up in a poor family, money did fascinate me but I also had a prejudice about the person that he would be a bit arrogant.

As we reached the building, the chauffeur opened the gate for me and told me that Mr. Mittal would be waiting for me on the 15th floor. I thanked him and while doing that noticed his clothes, how well dressed he was for a chauffeur. I watched him depart and saw the name of the car for the first time. It was a Merc S class and I had little doubts about how rich this man was going to be. I went up to his floor after I was given a special key card by the receptionist of the building which would allow the lift to open up at his floor. Gate of the lift opened to a house with a small bell alarm.

There was a huge hall which had a small dining table, a small open kitchen with a fridge, a huge television on one side of the wall with a beautiful black leather sofa set, the other side of the wall was covered by about 5 large paintings, the opposite side of the lift had a glass wall. There was a pool table with the balls scattered on it. The hall had adjoining 4 rooms to it which were all closed at that moment. I didn't know what to do, so I wandered around the hall, saw the view from the glass wall which mesmerized me. One could see the sea shore which was probably a couple of 100 meters from the building. I had come here in a simple black t-shirt and black jeans and a few black wrist bands to look cool. My hair was tied in a tight high ponytail which I thought would be Mr. Mittal's preference.

While admiring the view, I didn't realize when Mr. Mittal came behind me. He held me from my waist which shocked me. I realized how big this man was as he was probably a few inches taller than me and weighed about 200 lbs, I on the other hand was about 150 lbs. As I tried to move my face towards him, he just kissed me and it was a very firm kiss. His lips held mine very tightly for a few seconds. As we stopped kissing, he said, "Are you loving the view, because I certainly am!". I couldn't say anything in return and just nodded. That was the first kiss of my life and I had no idea that it was going to be with a man. That kiss certainly gave a kick to my penis which sprang to life. I used my hand to wipe out the spit that Mr. Mittal had left on my lips. He sat down on the sofa and began speaking about something which I don't even remember, as if the kiss was such a normal thing for him, as if I was his boyfriend or his partner already. He saw how shocked I was and wasn't responding to anything that he was saying.

He got up, got his laptop from one of the rooms and placed it in front of the sofa set where he was sat. I sat next to him, but not really close. He opened the folder containing my pictures and some small videos. He had 1000s of them.

Most of the pictures were of my hair, or my ass, some full body pictures, some pictures of me doing squats and some pictures with my friend where I was staring at his crotch or kneeling before him. There were from the gym, while I was working in the office, while I was walking home or taking a bus home. I was amazed how I was being followed everywhere. The only place I wasn't stalked was my home. I just sat there shocked. Should I have been threatened by him or should I feel good that someone admired me so much?

Mr. Mittal, then said "This is everything I have on you. I know I was wrong to stalk you this way but I simply did what I did because I wanted to do it and because I could do it. The only thing I can promise you is if you leave here today or after this weekend, this chapter of you in my life will be over and I will delete all these pictures myself and won't bother you ever again. But if you decide to stay here and be a part of my life, I can assure you that you will be photographed in every angle possible, with much better clothes and hairstyles for the world to view, and without clothes for our own pleasure. You will do things that you had never done before but with your consent. You will enjoy in the ways you have never done before. You will buy things which you probably would have never thought you could buy and you will experience a life that average people just dream of. All you have to do is enjoy this weekend and follow a bit of rules."

With that he just left me to think about It all for a moment. He poured us a drink and came back. It was a lemonade and it was delicious. Lemonades were my favourite and it relaxed me a bit.

I decided on giving it a try because I couldn't see any downside of this. The only thing that was bothering me was my sexuality. I was shocked to have been kissed by a man but I was certainly not repulsed by it. My friend at the gym had been staring at my ass for long, which had made me comfortable enough in being viewed by men as a sexual object. But today, if I decided to be with a man, I would probably be allowing him to have sex with me and that I wasn't sure if I was comfortable with, but to hell with it.

While taking a sip of the lemonade, I told Mr. Mittal that I would be staying for the weekend. He had a big smile on his face with my answer and came and sat next to me. He said, "There will be a few rules that I would like you to follow while you stay here, more will come if you decide to stay ahead:

1) You will be expected to wear everything that is offered to you.

2) Your style of hair will and should be according to the presence of people around you. It should be in a bun or in a braid when you are with others no matter what time it is and It should be according to my requirements when you are around me.

3) Whenever you are in this house, there shouldn't be any hair on your body other than the hair on your head.

4) You will always call me Sir.

5) I expect you to obey for the entire weekend. There will be punishments if you don't do as you are told.

For this week, my employee will assist you with your attire, but you will be expected to choose it yourself everyday after this weekend if you decide to stay."

With that a boy about my age entered the house and asked me to follow him. He had a tight ponytail on the top and his hair looked very healthy and neatly done. He took me to one of the rooms which looked like a guest bedroom. It had an outfit laid out. The man introduced himself as Robin and Sir's personal assistant and he asked me for my name to which I replied Tanmay. He gave me a hair removal cream and asked me to use it and take a bath. I hardly had any hair on my body but it still felt great once my body was hairless.

After washing my hair and blow drying it for a few minutes I proceeded to dress up. There was a short white t-shirt and some black shorts which were kept on the bed along with a black thong. I wore them and came out to meet Robin who was standing outside my room.

Without speaking he took my hand and brought me in front of a dressing table with a mirror. He simply did two adjustments to my outfit, he pulled my shorts to almost my navel which got the bottom part to rise above my hips exposing half of them and he tied a very high knot in front of my t-shirt exposing most of my upper stomach. I couldn't believe the effect this had on my appearance. I went from an average boy with long hair to a very feminine boy in a minute.

I tied my hair in a bun and used a black scrunchie to tie it and kept admiring myself in the mirror for a couple of minutes. Robin gave me a couple of ankle length black socks with some white sneakers that had sparkle on them. It also had a couple of inches of heel on it which made me a bit taller but certainly not enough to reach Sir. I admired the finished product in the mirror, twirled a bit and thought to myself, "Wow, I can look so good, I had no idea". I could see Robin smiling next to me but we didn't say anything to each other.

I went out to meet Sir who had a huge smile when he saw me enter. He motioned me to stand in front of him while he relaxed on the sofa. I kept standing there for a couple of minutes and he kept staring at me, probably admiring his own talent of identifying fem-boys. He softly asked me to turn around and I did a slow twirl in front of him like a doll. Without saying a word, he stood up, right in front of me and gave me a proper kiss while holding my bun. He kissed me for a couple of mins without losing his grip on my hair. I just allowed his tongue to invade my mouth and dance with my tongue.

For the first time, I could feel someone else's bulge poking at my stomach and it was huge, not that I was small myself. He gave the kiss a break and removed my scrunchie in one go which made my hair fall down which probably made him even hornier and he kissed me with even more desire. This time while kissing, Sir lifted me from the ground. This made me put my legs around his back without even thinking. He moved me while kissing to the pool table and put me down.

He stopped and stared at me without uttering a word. Both of us were panting by now. I needed more which I couldn't believe and so did he. This time he attacked my neck with his lips sending shivers down my body and making my dick bulge out from the shorts which made me so uncomfortable yet hot. He kept at it for a few seconds and in that short time, I had started moaning like a bitch in heat. We both had discovered the sweet spot of my body. I just couldn't take it anymore and pushed him a bit to breathe which made him a bit angry.

I knew I was in trouble. He caught hold of my hair, made me stand up, turned me around and made me lean down on the pool table. While holding my hair tightly, he gave me 5 spanks on each butt. Those were some serious spanks which brought a couple of tears in my eyes. He turned me around again, and without saying another word, attacked my neck at the same spot again. All I could do was moan as loudly as I could. I was out of control and so was my dick.

I kept shifting my weight from one leg to another while moving my hand on his hair as he gave me hickeys and kept licking the sweet spot. I didn't have a nerve to stop him again after receiving the spanking but I begged him to stop as it was a very new sensation for me and I had never felt it before. And he did. He just stopped without saying another word and went to a room.

What was I supposed to do now! I was standing in a stranger's hall wearing feminine clothes with my dick straining the super short shorts. I had probably made him angry but I realized at that moment that he had such amazing control. It was probably his way or the high way. Till now, I had felt like a prized asset who was being touted by a couple of men but in that very moment, I wanted Sir back. I wanted him to not be angry with me. I wanted him to do whatever he wanted with me. Holy shit! Why did I need him so much!

I went to the door and gave it a knock. He didn't reply. I gave it another knock and he said it's open. I opened the door slowly and saw him sitting on his bed. Did I really want to be with another man in his bedroom? I could see he was angry. He wasn't facing me but just sitting on the side of the bed. I stood there for a few seconds and then decided to put my hair in a tight ponytail on the crown of my head and went close to him. I took my ponytail in my hand and offered it to him like he was an idol.

He gave me a smirk and took hold of my hair and wrapped it around his hand such that his hand was touching my scalp. I was still standing in an awkward position while he was sitting on the bed. He just said, "Kiss me". I tried doing it but he wouldn't let my hair go. He kept a tight hold on it. I tried to move my face but he was just too strong for me. Then he got my neck close to his face and started the attack again. He made me spread my legs with his other hand and I knew what was coming. He wanted to feel my cock which was soon straining. He started rubbing my cock through the clothes, just the head part and it was a sensation very unfamiliar to me. I was in no control and I was about to explode. I knew I was near but he kept licking and kept rubbing my cock. I moaned so loud when I came in my shorts and I was about to fall when he took hold of me and made me sit on the bed.

Suddenly, I had a feeling as if I had done something wrong. I was ashamed of myself. I was sitting next to a man who was still holding my hair, not so tightly though, who had made me cum like I had never before and yet I was ashamed enough to not look in his eyes. I was so confused but he was having none of it. He softly turned my face towards him and gave me the most romantic kiss I have ever had. Remember, it was just the third kiss of my life. It lasted for enough time to make my shame go away and my mind was back to when he had first kissed me and how hot it had felt.

He ended the kiss and took my hand and placed it on his crotch. It was straining against his pants which also made me realize how he was in his pants and I was wearing girly shorts. I knew what he expected of me, but I didn't want to look too eager to give in, so I waited for him to command. He opened his pants and removed them till his knees and I could see the first cock of my life which didn't look like mine. It was about 7-8 inches and had a beautiful brown color to it with a mushroom head that was being pumped with a lot of blood and had turned pink.

This time I placed my hand on his cock and gave it a small stroke. It was so hot and it gave me a shiver to just touch it. Was I meant for it? Was I meant to please cocks? Things were running in my mind so fast and I was stroking the already hard cock instinctively. Suddenly he took my ponytail in his hand and put it near his nose. He took a couple of deep breaths and shot the thickest cum that landed on my stomach, on the wet spot of my shorts and a bit on my leg. I was still stroking it and it dribbled a couple of thick drops on my thumb.

Sir took my hand and brought it to my mouth. I knew what he wanted and I gave in and opened my mouth. The taste was weird and salty. I kept watching the thick cum that was present on the wet spot of my shorts as he fed me more from my leg and my stomach. He then said "I want you to wear that thick cum on your shorts as a reminder of the amazing job that you had today. You should be proud of yourself." I didn't know what to say and just nodded. He laughed a bit and then left the room.